Where's Brown bear?

נכתב על ידי dotandtittle

One day Brown bear went down the path, past the white picket fence where he should never have gone. Just to... עוד

Where's Brown bear?
Part 3 - Did You Know This?
Part 4 - The Dog
Episode 5 - The Darkness Seeps in
Episode 6 - Small Hope
Episode 7 - A New Beginning
Episode 8 - Home at Last

Outside The Gate!

5 1 0
נכתב על ידי dotandtittle

"Brown Bear, Brown Bear. Where are you?" I heard her again in my pounding head. When I went out the gate, I wasn't as excited as I thought I'd be. Bam! Immediately as I stood on the footpath, a boy on a skateboard shot by and gave me such a fright! He rode straight over me! I was suddenly airborne and thrown against the white picket gate. I whacked my head, stars swam around me for a moment bright and colourful; but they soon faded to grey and black, and white. What had happened to all of those beautiful colours I was enjoying a moment before?

He rode straight over me! I was suddenly airborne and thrown against the white picket gate. I whacked my head, stars swam around me for a moment bright and colourful; but they soon faded to grey and black, and white. What had happened to all of those beautiful colours I was enjoying a moment before?

"Hey! You stupid bear! You knocked me off my skateboard!" I wanted to go right back inside the gate! However, another terrible thing happened: the gate had shut tight, and I was locked out. What was I going to do? That's when I became very unhappy, but it didn't stop there.

"Hey you! Stupid bear! Where did you come from?" The boy was shouting at me, he was going to hurt me. I got up and ran! I remembered the hole in the white picket fence, around by the red brick garage. Maybe if I could just find the hole, I might be able to fit back inside and get away from him. Gemma and Brown Bear would be together again and I would be safe. I ran along the path and around the corner.

"Hey. Come back here you stupid bear. How come you can run? I ain't never seen a teddy do that." As I raced around the corner . . . oh no! The picket fence in fact climbed along the top of a steep concrete wall, which got higher and higher the further along it went. Unfortunately, the footpath got lower and lower, there was no way I would be able to climb up the steep concrete wall, and through the hole in the white picket fence. What was I supposed to do? Too late! The boy on the skateboard caught me. I went limp like all teddies are supposed to be.

"Come on stupid bear. Move! I saw ya move before! MOVE!" He prodded and poked, shook and swung me around. I stayed still. Finally the boy threw me down, but not before pulling my shiny-yellow glass button eye right off! Everything went black and white and wobbly then, I could not see in colour!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

218K 1.8K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
252K 917 42
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...