Marvel Women One Shots

Por kites-writes

One-shots or mini-stories about the MCU ladies, mainly Natasha Romanoff & Scarlett Johansson. I will write fo... Más

A/N
Mine Now (NR)
Birthday Baby (NR)
Special (SJ)
Pretty Little Housewife (NR)
Lost and Found (SJ)
Lost and Found Part 2 (SJ)
Perfect Gift (NR x R x WM)
Happy Little Accident (NR)
Taken (NR)
Playtime (NR)
Three Is Company (NR x WM)
Trapped (NR)
What a Sight to See (NR)
No Trust (NR)
Champions (NR)
Fighter (NR)

Til' Death Do Us Part

1.9K 20 0
Por kites-writes

Pairings: Dark!Natasha Romanoff x Fem!Reader, unnamed GN character x R (previous).

Warnings: Knife play, non-consensual sex, breeding, mentions of murder, allusions to mind control. Natasha has a penis.

Word count: 2.4k

You were nervous to say the least, last minute wedding jitters, coupled with the fact that your partner should already be standing here, next to you outside the courthouse. "Cait, where are they? Surely they should be here by now?" your best friend and witness, all rolled into one, placed a reassuring hand on your shoulder, in an effort to calm your worries. "Babe, calm down, you're gonna work yourself into a panic. I'm sure they're just held up by the traffic or something, but don't worry, they'll be here soon."

You looked at her through glassy eyes and spoke with a shaky voice, "Are you sure? What if they've changed their mind and decided they don't want to be with me after all?" She forcefully grabbed your chin, "look at me, I promise they want to be with you. Have you seen how they look at you? They look at you like you're the most important person in the world. They think that you personally hung the moon and the stars in the sky, so don't you ever doubt their love for you." "You're right, sorry, I'm just wondering what's taking them so long." In that moment, your phone vibrated, signalling you'd just received a text message.

My Love: Hello darling, I'm on my way, go in and wait at the altar for me. I love you, see you soon xx

"That was them. They said that they're on the way and to wait at the altar for them, which is a little strange, I thought we'd walk in together, but no matter. I'm just glad that they're finally on their way and we're one step closer to getting married!" Cait pulled you into a hug and looked at you with a wide smile that soon turned into a small smirk. "See, I told you they'd be on their way soon. And look at that, I was right." You playfully shoved her towards the doors of the room where you were getting married, "alright smarty-pants, now let's get in there before your head gets any bigger and you can't fit through the doors." Giggling, you entered the room as she stood motionless at the entrance with a pout on her lips.

Another ten minutes or so passed and you could sense that the officiant's patience was wearing thin, "I'm so sorry they're late, they're picking up their witness and I'm guessing there was some traffic, because they're never late for anything. In fact, I'm usually the one being told to hurry up." Letting off a slight nervous chuckle, you looked at the officiant as they just looked at you with a tight-lipped smile, clearly not happy with your partner's tardiness, especially on today of all days.

Finally, the doors burst open, and your partner was here. Except they weren't. Instead of seeing your partner in their suit, in walked Natasha Romanoff. The Black Widow, and the woman who just so happened to be your ex. Flanked by none other than the Scarlet Witch, Wanda Maximoff. Needless to say, you were flabbergasted at their presence, so by the time they reached you at the altar, you hadn't said a word and your mouth was gaped open like a fish taking in air. "Hello darling.." she paused to lean into your ear and whisper to you, "...play along like a good little girl and everything will be okay, alright?" You didn't move, which caused her gaze to harden and her grasp on your hand to tighten, both acts signalling something that clearly meant 'don't fuck with me, otherwise things won't end well for you.' Wordlessly, you nodded, so Natasha sighed in relief and turned to face the officiant with your hand grasped firmly in hers.

As the officiant ran through their words, you glanced at Natasha every so often and finally took in what she was wearing. She was dressed in a black pantsuit, with some small heels and a white button up shirt. Her long red locks cascaded past her shoulders and down her back, slightly kinked at the ends, but straight for the most part. Then you noticed it. There were specks of red on her shirt. Blood. And now you realised why your fiancé wasn't here. A lone tear escaped your eye as you realised you'd never see your fiancé ever again.

You'd become totally lost in your thoughts and it wasn't until you felt Natasha's lips on yours that you realised you'd unconsciously replied to the officiant's words, and now you were trapped. Married to a woman whom you once loved, but who you ultimately left when you realised you couldn't be in her world. Unfortunately, now you realised you were alone with her, your best friend and witnesses were nowhere to be seen. "Come on, it's time to go home now and start our lives in wedded bliss. I'd suggest you don't make a fuss either, otherwise I'll have to mark this pretty skin of yours." With her words, you felt the edge of her blade press against your side, so you did as she said and left the building quietly, with a fake smile plastered on your face and fear running through your veins. In your state of panic, you failed to see Natasha grinning at Wanda, thanking her for helping out with her little plan to get you and her together forever.

Eventually, you made it to Natasha's house and before you could run, she picked you up bridal style and carried you over the threshold in traditional newlywed style. "I think it's about time we consummated this marriage, don't you, Y/N?" Immediately, terror filled you once again, and you broke out of your trance-like state to start kicking and screaming at her. "No! Let me go, Natasha, you're fucking crazy!!" "Crazy for you, perhaps. After all, I took a lot of steps to get where I am now, with you here in my arms, as my wife." As she spoke, you got ever closer to her bedroom and before you knew it, she had thrown you down and pinned you on the bed. "I can't believe how gorgeous you look dressed in this beautiful white gown. Just the picture of innocence and naivety, but we both know that's not true, throwing yourself at the first person you see after we broke up, like the little slut that you are." She gazed at you, like an apex predator that had just caught their prey, smirking evilly at you as you struggled against her hold.

The kicking was starting to tire you out, but as she managed to undress the two of you somehow, you found an extra burst of energy and began to kick out at her once more. Grabbing the knife from where she'd put it down on the bed, she held it against your neck, close enough that if she applied any pressure, you'd be sure to bleed a little. "Now I thought I told you to be good for me, but instead, you're being a stupid little girl and that's only going to get you hurt in the end. I'd hate to pierce this pretty skin, but if I have to, I will. I think it would be quite poignant, making you bleed with the same knife that I used to end your poor fiancé's life." You carried on pleading with her, hoping to appeal to her good nature and bargain with the woman you loved long ago. "Please Natasha, just let me go, I don't want to be here, I don't want to do this. Please!" You kicked and screamed until you no longer had any fight in you, your arms and legs went numb as you realised you'd never get away from her. Firstly, Natasha was a lot stronger than you, and secondly, even if you did get away from her, you had no idea where you were.

Noticing your lack of resistance, Natasha got the last of your clothing off and crawled on top of you, she tried to kiss you, but you just moved your head to the side and completely disassociated from what was happening to you right now. However, she noticed this, grabbed your cheeks between her fingers and slapped you. "You don't get to disassociate right now; I want you to be present for this. I want you to feel everything as I finally take back what was mine long ago. I finally have you back in my life Y/N, and this time, you're not going anywhere." Forcefully, she kissed your lips hard. She could taste the remnants of salt from the tears you had shed at being trapped in a life and a marriage you didn't want, which made her smile. She peppered kisses along your face, and licked along your tear tracks, evidently getting a kick out of the pain that she's caused you.

"Now are you going to obey and take what I give you, or are we going to have another little tantrum?" with a final act of defiance, you looked her dead in the eyes and spat at her. "Fuck. You." She wiped the spit from her face and stared at you, a menacing smirk on her lips. "I figured as much. You know, that was one of the things that I always loved about you, your spirit. You're tenacious. Always were one for a bit of a fight, but I can see that fight dwindling when I look in your eyes. You might think you don't want this, but remember, I know you better than anyone; better than you know yourself and it won't be long before you give up." Your voice was hoarse and your throat was dry after crying so hard and for so long. "Today was supposed to be the happiest day of my life, but you had to go and ruin it for me. Why Natasha? What did we ever do to you that made you do all this?" "You left me for them! We were going to be together and make our own life, but no, you had to go and ruin it by leaving me on my own. Wanda helped me keep track of you and so I bided my time, making sure that I could finally make you mine again. Now hold still, this is going to hurt much more if you move." "Wait what's going to –" before you could finish your question, Natasha dragged the blade through the skin of your ribs.

Searing pain burned your flesh at the feel of the sharp implement being dragged through the skin just under your right breast and you screamed out in agony, yet you followed her instructions and tried to stay still. Natasha was pleased to see you stop struggling as much as you were previously, although you wouldn't have managed to move very far with the Russian assassin straddling you and placing all of her weight on you. "All done. God you look so beautiful with my mark on you, just how it should be. You wanna see it baby?" Retrieving her phone from where she'd placed it down, Natasha did a little photoshoot of you, taking several pictures of you in the vulnerable position you were currently in. Several of your face that featured tear stained and rosy cheeks, and several of your new brand, her hourglass and initials emblazoned on your rib. "How does it feel to be truly mine now baby?" Instead of gifting her with an answer, you stared vacantly at the wall on the far side of the room with tears streaming down your face. You were too tired to fight back or defy any more, your previous kicking and screaming had finally taken its toll on you and led you to the point of exhaustion.

Finally sensing her opportunity to claim you fully, she pulled her remaining clothes off and her hardened member sprung up, gently hitting her stomach as it stood to attention. Spit coated her hand as she lubed up her cock, ready to penetrate your pussy. "Oh baby, you're wet. Looks like you're ready for me." You cringed internally at how your body betrayed you, you didn't love Natasha anymore, so why were you getting turned on at the prospect of having sex with her, especially when it was against your will? After repeatedly hitting your clit with the tip of her cock, she thrust into your moist cunt, causing you to grimace in discomfort. "Ugh, fuck, you feel so good wrapped around me. I forgot how good it felt to be buried deep inside you baby." Natasha thrusted hard and fast into you, grunting, and panting at the exertion. "You look so good under me, right where you should be detka." You laid there, devoid of emotion as Natasha had her way with you. The headboard hit the bedroom wall so hard it was sure to create a crack in the wall with the sheer force that Natasha was unleashing upon your poor body; jerking up and down without any protest at her actions.

Nearing her climax, Natasha placed her forearms either side of your head and leaned into your ear, sucking, and nipping at your neck and earlobe, a clear attempt to further prove she owned your body. She grabbed your face and turned it towards her, you looked at her with glassy eyes, still wet from the tears you'd previously shed. "I want you to look at me princess, look at me. Daddy's going to fill you up, make you my pretty little housewife." Upon hearing her words, you unconsciously clenched down on Natasha's throbbing member, sending her careering headfirst into her orgasm, waves of hot cum filling your womb. "Ahh, that's it! Take my cum like the good little girl you are." She stilled inside you as she finished cumming and rested all her weight on one arm as the other gently stroked your belly. "Daddy can't wait to see this cute little tummy grow with our little one, darling. I promise I'll love you forever, til' death do us part."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

76.8K 1.2K 29
Just a few one shots that I've written over the past few months. Some chapters WILL include smut and they will be marked at the beginning of each cha...
212K 3.2K 62
Welcome to my Marvel Women One Shots! This is my first time writing one shots so stand by while I figure out what I'm doing. I am currently acceptin...
25.1K 321 16
Scarlett Johansson and Natasha Romanoff one shots. Fluff=F Smut=S G!p= G!p Trigger Warning=TW I feel i typically write well, but still, in case, plea...
534K 12.5K 46
[COMPLETED - EDITING] ☆ Scarlett Johansson and Natasha Romanoff imagines. ☆ Written in second person pov ♧ Excuse me for the horrible writing ♧ Reque...