DREAMING OF YOU (ONESHOT 18+)

De Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and show your love by your v... Mai multe

DREAMING OF YOU
DREAMING OF YOU (pt. 3)

DREAMING OF YOU (pt. 2)

695 54 7
De Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Well, I'm Indian so obviously every situation will have a song 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let's begin!!! 💦🫦😼

***---***---***---***---***---***

(A/N:- Readers imagine this song in the background. Song name:- Ignite by Allan Walker & K-391)

Mew chuckled and as the lights were not that bright in that pub, Mew immediately placed his hand inside Gulf's jeans and held Gulf's member which was already twitching and oozing out in precum. Gulf squeezed Mew's shoulder and nape with his hands and left out a very soft yet sensuous moan.

" You don't know right? Ask your junior then. He is much more sincere than you. " Said Mew. Gulf sensually opened his eyes while looking at Mew hungrily that he also placed his hand inside Mew's jeans and held Mew's member which was so warm and hard right now also.... Huge as hell. Gulf licked his lower lip and looked at Mew with tilted head.

🎶🎶🎶
Fireflies, a million little pieces
🎶🎶🎶

" Your junior want personal attention as well. " Said Gulf and started stroking Mew's hardened member sensually. Mew closed his eyes and pulled Gulf in a tight embrace while moaning softly.

" Ohh yeah~! Mhm~ sss~ " moaned Mew which made Gulf so proud that he is making Mew so aroused and weak. Gulf with a smirk on his face kept stroking Mew's member while kissing Mew's lips passionately. Mew held Gulf's nape and deepened the kiss more and more while moaning in his mouth.

" Fuck baby you are really something! You are making me feel so good right now~ " Said Mew in between the kiss and curved his head up while moaning softly and enjoying every single moment of it.

🎶🎶🎶
Feeds the dying light, and brings me back to life...
🎶🎶🎶

" Want me to make you feel more good? " Asked Gulf. Mew with breathing heavily and closed eyes nodded at Gulf. Gulf took out his hand and started looking here and there. Suddenly, his eyes stopped by at a corner where there was a vacant couch and that place has very sexy dim lights. Gulf pulled Mew towards that corner. The moment they reached there, Mew held Gulf's waist and while pulling him close, he started kissing his deeply so deeply and hungrily. Gulf responded the kiss with the same hunger and passion. Both were literally devouring each other so hungrily that their tongues were tasting each other to the fullest. Mew was about to throw Gulf on the couch but besides, Gulf did. He threw Mew on the couch and went on his knees slowly. Mew smirked sexily and his eyes didn't left this naughty and sexiest baby in front of him.

" Baby is wild tonight~ I'm loving it! I never ever knew this side of yours! " Said Mew and bited his lower lip. Gulf smirked.

" Can I show my side then? If you allow me? " Asked Gulf in a very sassy way. Mew nodded and he unbuckled his jeans. Gulf helped him and pulled down his jeans till ankle but the moment Gulf's eyes went on the hardened member, his eyes were literally about to pop out as Mew's member was so hard like a pole right now. Beautiful, delicious, hard, and ready to throw a lava ;) not to forget the size.....

(A/N:- *ahem* do I need to say that? 😆 Just say it with guppie😼)

" God, your junior is giant af! " Exclaimed Gulf which made Mew laugh so hard because Gulf said it so cutely. Mew went towards Gulf and kissed his lips deeply.

🎶🎶🎶
In your eyes, I see something to believe in
🎶🎶🎶

" You are being so adorable tonight~! I wonder if your exes would be so happy with your naughtiness! " Said Mew. Gulf just stopped and said nothing. He never had been with anyone because his mind and heart was already taken by Mew since the day he saw Mew. Gulf just smiled at him and held Mew's member with so much naughtiness on his face.

" I'm still asking you Mew.... You really allowing me for this? I can stop if you want. " Said Gulf. Mew nodded.

" Go ahead baby~! I'm giving you my consent~ " Said Mew......

/Present/

" I'm sorry to tell you this but Gulf's condition is very critical right now. He has cutted his wrist which was very near to a vein also overdosed himself which turns out to be very harmful and affects directly on his brain and life. Kao, I'm your family doctor but I need to inform this to the cops as Gulf has tried to commit sui..... *Sigh* anyways, I'll help you out for that but..... Let's see what we can do about this. I'll try my best to save Gulf but maybe..... There are three possibilities, he can get normal but maybe can face some memory issues because the medicines he took overdose, affected his brain badly and I'm sure Gulf wasn't aware about it. Secondly, he can get into a coma and then the first possibility can happen about memory issue or lastly we will lose him. So, just keep praying. We will do our work, let's prayers do theirs. " Said the doctor and he went into ICU. Kao fell on the ground in complete shock while Mew held Kao immediately but Kao shrugged Mew.

" This all happened because of you Mew! I don't want to lose my brother! He is the only family! " Said Kao panickly. Mew still held Kao in arms.

" Keep praying. He will be fine. " Said Mew in a regretful tone because whatever is happening, he is aware that somehow he is the reason too.

/Present ends/

/Back to that night/

🎶🎶🎶
Your hands are like a flame, your palms' the sweetest pain
🎶🎶🎶

Gulf smiled happily the moment he heard Mew's consent and he started stroking Mew's member very sensually while licking and sucking the those sensitive bally nuts which made Mew curve his back as he was getting so much satisfaction with Gulf. Gulf can clearly see how nicely Mew was enjoying and surrendering his body slowly and slowly. Gulf stroke and that sucking was making Mew God crazy totally as he was enjoying this so much! He was moaning, huffing, chuckling and with closed eyes loving this. The moment Gulf felt Mew's member was getting more warmer and weak, Gulf immediately replaced those hand stroke into....

" Ahhh~! Fuckkk Gulf~! " Moaned Mew loudly as Gulf started using his mouth for the rest of the job. His warm and wet tongue was covering and cherishing Mew's junior in a very beautiful way. Mew can't help it but to moan because he never ever felt this with anybody before. Mew never used to moan like this the way Gulf is making him. It was a surprise for Mew as he explored himself today that he also have some weak points which Gulf took out and cherishing it nicely. Gulf as much as he can taking the member in his mouth and the gagging sound coming out from Gulf's mouth was making Mew a total hungry beast second by second. Gulf was stroking the member and sucking it so deeply and licking the upper part while looking at Mew. Mew smiled at Gulf and enjoying every bit of it.

🎶🎶🎶
Let the darkness lead us into the light
🎶🎶🎶

" Ahh ahhh yeahh fuckkk you are so damn good in this~! Fuckk ahhh~!! I've never moaned mhmm this much ever~! Mhmmm sss mhmm Gulf~! Moreeeee~ moree please moreeeee~! " Moaned Mew while lifting his waist up. Gulf held Mew's thighs and gave the best shot he can which made Mew moan more louder without thinking about people also the place they were making out was sacred. After a few on point blowjob, Gulf can feel and see that Mew was curving his toes and biting his lips which made him understand that Mew was on the climax point.

" Wanna cumm? " Asked Gulf while stroking it slowly and teasingly.

🎶🎶🎶
Let our dreams get lost, feel the temperature rise
🎶🎶🎶

" Don't slow down please I'm on my edge! " Exclaimed Mew while squeezing the sofa hand side.

" On one condition I'll let you come. " Said Gulf. Mew groaned.

" Say it! Just fucking say it! " Said Mew out of sexual frustration.

🎶🎶🎶
Baby, tell me one more beautiful lie
🎶🎶🎶

" You won't regret whatever will happen tonight. That's all I want. I want you and me to start a new feeling between us. " Said Gulf. Mew was drunk and was completely under pleasure but still when he heard this sentence for 4 seconds, he stopped and looked at Gulf but later gave a soft smile at him and nodded.

" I won't. " Said Mew. Gulf smiled and happily took the whole shaft and sucked it till his throat to give the extreme pleasure. Mew held Gulf's hair and squeezed it in a sensual way and after a moment, while moaning Gulf's name loudly, he came into Gulf's mouth and Gulf without any hesitation gulped it but even while gulping it, he had some tears in his eyes. Don't take it wrong. Those tears were happy tears. Those tears were just an indication about how happy Gulf is that he is sharing this steamy moment with the one he has loved since childhood. Mew huffed badly and pulled Gulf up and make him sit on his lap. Gulf shyly sat on Mew's lap whole caressing his hair gently.

🎶🎶🎶
One touch and I ignite
🎶🎶🎶

" Gosh~! *Huff* no one has ever gave me this level of pleasure ever! " Said Mew while huffing and chuckling at the same time but Gulf's smile was vanished the moment he heard this.

" Have you ever got intimated with anyone? " Asked Gulf. Mew smirked.

" Yes. " Said Mew while catching breathe.

" How many? " Asked Gulf curiously.

" Lost count. " Said Mew while caressing Gulf's thighs. Gulf secretly clenched his first angrily but didn't shown it to Mew.

" Then I'll make sure from this night, all you will think about is me. " Mumbled Gulf.

" Did you said something? " Asked Mew. Gulf shook his head in denial and both smiled. Mew pulled Gulf more closer and started kissing his neck sensually. Gulf closed his eyes and tilted his neck to give more access to this.

" Shall I give you a return gift after being such a nice baby boy? " Asked Mew in a deep husky tone. Gulf looked at Mew confusingly.

" W.... What do you mean by th.... " Said Gulf but the sentence was hung in the middle when Mew immediately switched the position and made Gulf sit on the couch properly.

🎶🎶🎶
Like a starship speeding into the night
🎶🎶🎶

" Wh... What.... " Said Gulf but at the same time.... Mew with such a fast speed took out Gulf's jeans and underwear and immediately started stroking the member while kissing Gulf's lips roughly. Gulf was loving this to the extreme because in his every naughty DREAM, he has seen much more things with Mew but now it's happening in real. Mew smirked when he heard Gulf's soft moans in between the kisses and the way slowly and slowly Gulf's body was reacting to his strokes.

" Like that baby? " Asked Mew in such a sexy tone which can make anyone spread legs for him. Gulf nodded while moaning softly.

🎶🎶🎶
You and I get lost in the infinite lights
🎶🎶🎶

" M.... Mew f... Faster~! " Demanded Gulf. Mew smiled and not continued with the strokes but immediately converted it into....

" Ahh~! Fuckk~! " Exclaimed Gulf the moment he felt the warm wet tongue around his shaft which was devouring it so nicely. Gulf held the sofa sides and squeezed it while Mew was literally enjoying this so much. He was getting so addicted to this and icing on the cake.... he was drunk, oops, both were.

" Mhmmmm Mew~! Mewww~!! " Said Gulf while moaning and caressing Mew's hair and shoulder.
Mew looked at Gulf and continued with hand strokes.

" How about tonight, call me something else? " Asked Mew. Gulf huffed and laughed loudly.

" Any suggestions? " Asked Gulf.

" Don't you have any word in mind my love? " Asked Mew while cupping Gulf's face gently.

" I *deep breathe* have one but shy to use. " Said Gulf.

" Which is? " Asked Mew.

(A/N:- chubby:- you again started that hmm?

Gulf:- 👉🏻👈🏻 *shy giggle* hehe)

" D...da... *Shy* *ahem* da... " Gulf was feeling too shy to use that word.

" Say it baby boy~! I wanna continue what I left in the middle. " Said Mew.

" Da.... Daddy. I always wanted to use this word. You have that daddy personality which I just can't help it but to think like this. " Said Gulf shyly. Mew got shocked for some seconds.

🎶🎶🎶
Baby, tell me one more beautiful lie
🎶🎶🎶

(A/N:- Boy need hours to process this I'm sure 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mew:- 🙄 *rolled eyes and shown tongue to chubby*)

But later the way Mew laughed loudly and pinched Gulf's cheeks, made Gulf smiled so much. Mew had never ever seen this side of Gulf even if they have known each other since childhood but always as friend's brother.

🎶🎶🎶
One touch and I ignite
🎶🎶🎶

" Gosh Gulf!!! I'm literally exploring so much today about you! Hahaha! I'm loving this word and the explanation! Call me daddy~ I'm at your service and you will be in my arms tonight. " Said Mew and winked at Gulf while going back to the job he leftover. Gulf smiled and curved his back while moaning and biting his lower lip and Mew was taking his hardened member so deeply and nicely which was giving some different kind of pleasure which he always wanted but only from Mew.

" Ahhh yeahh daddy~! Mhmmm fuckk fu... Ahhh! " Moaned Gulf and held Mew's shoulder. Mew was happy to see how nicely Gulf's body and moans were reacting on his job. Mew fastened the speed and sucked it more deeply and nicely which was making Gulf go crazy. After a few moments, Gulf also reached his limit and he tried to push Mew away because he didn't want Mew to gulp that but Mew was drunk and also stubborn so he didn't move at all and held Gulf's thighs more tightly and the moment Gulf spilled it out, Mew took to fully and willingly. Gulf huffed badly and kept looking at Mew with fully sweaty forehead, heavy breaths, drooling over and teary eyes of pleasure. Mew smiled and kissed Gulf's inner thighs.

🎶🎶🎶
One touch and I ignite
🎶🎶🎶

" Mew! Why you did that? " Asked Gulf. Mew covered Gulf's lips with his index finger to shush him and shook his head.

" Tonight, no question and answers. Only love *took a deep sensuous breath* and love. " Said Mew. Both laughed in a drunk state and sat on the couch while huffing badly. After a moment....

" Now what? " Asked Gulf. Mew smirked and slowly turned his face towards Gulf which made him confuse what will be the next move. Gulf raised his eyebrows and Mew just winked at Gulf but those expression was not playful but full of hunger for more.

" Ride me. " Said Mew. Gulf's eyes widened in shock.

🎶🎶🎶
One touch and I ignite
🎶🎶🎶

" M.... Mew! Yo... You don't have to. I mean I'm happy with these makeouts you don't have to take things to this level which you will regret. " Said Gulf.

" Gulf, we already had crossed the line of regretting things. Why to think now? You are enjoying, I'm enjoying what's more needed? Tell me? You have no idea what are the things I want to do to you tonight~! " Said Mew in a very sensuous way while pulling Gulf close to him and rubbing his lips with Gulf's while breathing heavily on his face. But Gulf pushed Mew a little.

" Mew, I don't know we should continue or not. I mean I've no issues but maybe later when your alcohol will go down and you will come into senses, you won't like all this. " Said Gulf.

" Or maybe you are scared to face it? " Asked Mew while looking into Gulf's eyes directly and cupping Gulf's neck like a necklace or...... A choker.

🎶🎶🎶
So alive, your touch is like the daylight
🎶🎶🎶

" Ofcourse I'm scared to face it. If I give myself to you with hope that you will love me not only tonight but from tonight and what if the next day I'll see regression on your face...... Obviously Mew I don't want to face that. " Said Gulf.

" You think a lot Gulf. Please, I've already said I won't regret. " Said Mew.

" Even if I'm your best friend's brother? " Asked Gulf.

" Yes. Yes yes yes! Heard that? Now come here~ " said Mew and while pulling Gulf from waist, he started kissing Gulf's neck hungrily and passionately. Gulf smiled and believed that maybe Mew will keep his words and whatever he is getting scared of, won't happen.....

" Ride me tuaeng~ let me feel you inside out tonight~! Let me take the strength of yours to walk tomorrow so that you will be in bed with me all the time~ let me show all the love and passion to you tonight~! Come on~ " said Mew. Gulf smiled and immediately straddled Mew and started grinding both the erection slowly. Damn! This was beyond words and had no words to explain. That sensation...... It was so sexy, hungry, hottest yet beautiful.

🎶🎶🎶
Burning on my skin, it turns me on again
🎶🎶🎶

" Ah ahh daddyyy~!!! Mhmm this is so... Aah~! So good! " Moaned Gulf. Mew was so enjoying seeing Gulf being a moaning mess like this. And especially... Hearing the word 'Daddy'.

" You look so good like this baby! Mmhmm!! More more~!! Ah babyy~! " Groaned Mew in pleasure. They became hard again and Mew held Gulf's waist and started grinding more and more. They were grinding for a long time and later....

🎶🎶🎶
You and I, survivors of the same kind... But we're the only ones dancing on the sun
🎶🎶🎶

*Song paused*

" Baby boy I, mhmm really want to do it now~! Trust me my junior really became so eager to fuck you mercilessly... Can we?? Can we do it?? " Asked Mew. Gulf looked here and there but recalled the promise and words Mew gave. With a relief breath, Gulf nodded slowly and softly to Mew. Mew smiled.

" Do you have a.... Condom?? " Asked Gulf softly.

" Oh shit! I don't have any! Actually we were going to theatre so I didn't carried any with me. Wait, let me arrange any from here. " Said Mew and got up but before leaving he kissed Gulf's lips deeply and entered his tongue inside Gulf's to tease. Gulf was about to deepen the kiss but Mew broke it.

" I'll be back. " Said Mew and he went to the crowd side to see if he can arrange condoms. Till then, Gulf was literally jumping happily, squealing, blushing, laughing. It was such a mixed emotion which had excitement, nervousness and kinkiness in it. But when Gulf saw Mew was coming back while talking with the pub manager, he was confused. Gulf went to Mew.

" What happened? " Asked Gulf.

" Gulf, he is saying that some riots happened in the pub and this manager is telling everyone to leave the place. So, we need to go. " Said Mew.

" Sorry for this sir, but we can't help it. Some group of people have started this which got extremely dangerous and dirty that's why and I'm very worried about everyone's safety that's why I want everyone to leave pub tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience. " Said the pub manager.

" It's okay. " Said Mew and he turned towards the manager.

" Can I stay for a little more? I've something to do here. " Asked Mew politely. Manager nodded.

" I can give you 10 minutes. Thats it sir. " Said the manager.

" It's enough. " Said Mew and he looked at Gulf.

" I'll be back you stay here. " Said Mew. Gulf nodded and saw Mew walking away to somewhere. Gulf wanted to follow him but didn't because he thought Mew might be needed personal time for something so he obediently stood at the place and waited for Mew to come.

Meanwhile,

" Hello girls. " Said Mew while stopping at the spot where the pub girls were standing and wrapping up their stuffs.

" Hey sexy~ what are you doing here? Pub is closed. Didn't that cockblocker informed you about the riots? " Asked one girl.

" Who is the cockblocker? " Asked Mew.

" Manager obviously. " Said that girl jokingly and everyone bursted into laughter including Mew.

" He informed. But I'm here for something else. " Said Mew. Those girls shared a naughty glare and walked towards Mew. Mew raised his eyebrows and those girls were trying to touch Mew's bare chest with a cute wink. Mew smiled, held their hands and moved it away.

" Not for this. " Said Mew.

" Then? " Asked that girl.

" I'm looking for someone. " Said Mew.

" Name? " Asked that girl.

" Roxy. " Said Mew.

" Oh! She is in the restroom. Wait here I'll send her to you. Well don't mind me asking but, why are you looking for her? " Asked that girl.

" It's between me and her. " Said Mew. Those girls squealed like fangirls and while gossiping they left and sent Roxy there.

" Girls told me that you were looking for me. What happened? " Asked Roxy nervously.

" I've to say something to you. " Said Mew.

" Please I request you not to get me fired from the job. I know I could not satisfy you that much, but I am new here. I am still learning. Please get me out of job. I have begged you. There are a lot of expenses on me, that's why I'm doing this job.I am in debt and looking for work please. " Said Roxy but she noticed that Mew was just looking at her and smiling.

" Why are you smiling? " Asked Roxy.

" I didn't come here to complain to you. I came to apologize for my behavior. I shouldn't have talked like that. Forgive me. " Said Mew in a genuine tone and a beautiful smile on his face which really can melt anyone. Roxy was just newly engaged in this business. She had met strange types of people, but till today no one had apologized in front of her. For the first time she saw that not everyone who came to the pub is bad. Roxy gave a cute smile towards Mew but there were tears in her eyes.

" Why are you crying? " Asked Mew. Roxy smiled and wiped her tear.

" You will not understand how life is here. It's just that no one comes to this job by choice, but by compulsion and helplessness. If I had a better job, I would have never choose this world where we are treated like used slaves, not human beings. Many people have spoken to me rudely or treated me like shit but till date no one has even apologized for their words. Thank you Mew it means a lot to me. " Said Roxy. Mew smiled as he saw that eagerness in Roxy's eyes for work and a passion to earn her own money with respect. They both shared a beautiful hug which made other girls jealous and some were happy for Roxy. Mew broke the hug and looked at hed.

" Can I have a pen and paper? " Asked Mew. Roxy nodded and she gave a piece of paper and pen to Mew. Mew with a smile on his face wrote something and then gave it to Roxy. Roxy held it and got confused.

" What is this? " Asked Roxy.

" It's my and my personal assistant's number. I'm a family businessman and I've some vacancies in my dad's company. Call me day after tomorrow and I'll fix an interview for you. Work for our company and warn good as per your skills. That's my promise that you will get good money to pay your debts. " Said Mew. Roxy's face was filled with shock and happiness.

" A....are you serious? " stuttered Roxy in shock. Mew nodded.

" If you are really looking for a job and you are willing to work passionately and honestly, then I can show a way to you. " Said Mew.

" But I've no expert skills in me. What I'll do? " Asked Roxy.

" Don't worry about it. My assistant will teach some work, but if you are eager to earn money and get skilled, then you yourself will feel interested to learn further. " Said Mew. Roxy smiled and she held Mew's hand.

" H... how can I thank you for this? I had come here in search of work with the hope that I would be able to do everything on my own. Today, you have done me a big favor by giving me this opportunity. Trust me, I won't disappoint you. " Said Roxy while getting emotional. Mew shook his head.

" We will see about that. *Both smiled* I saw that eagerness to work and earn own money to handle life hurdles. I have hardly seen this passion and eagerness that's why and when you told me you want a reputated job and want to leave this world, so I just thought to ask you this. But it's still on you. If you want, you can call on this number day after tomorrow and it's my promise that you won't go empty hands. Take care. " Said Mew. Roxy smiled and she asked the waiter to bring some beers for him.

" Hey it's okay. You don't have to do this. " Said Mew.

" Please! It's on me! Please? " Asked Roxy. Mew smiled and both held one beer bottle in their hand and with cheers they drank beer just like a friendly way. Roxy offered one more to Mew and later he thanked her and walked away. Roxy looked at Mew with a cute smile on her face while holding that paper in her hand. When those other girls saw, they went to Roxy to tease and some to taunt.

" He have such a bad taste. " Said some over attitude girls and pushed Roxy from shoulder because they were jealous of her. Roxy's best friend just smiled at her and hugged her because bullies are everywhere to harm, so does bestie as well.

" Ignore those bitches! They always get jealous of you. Anyways, what he gave to you? " Asked her bestie, Roshelle.

" Opportunity to change my life. " Replied Roxy with a smile on her face. While,Mew went to the manager with a little wobbling legs because more beers..... He was getting a out of control but still in little senses as beer has just started showing the power.

" Can I *hiccup* talk to you for a minute? " Asked Mew. Manager nodded.

" The day after tomorrow, I'll tell my assistant to donate some money to your pub but not for you, for the girls and boys who work hard here for your pub. Use that money for their good sake and help them if they are in need. Make sure those money will go to their bags not yours, *held manager's collar* if I'll get to know that you are using their money for your own gain, next moment this pub will be locked permanently. Got that? " Asked Mew in a very stern and sassy tone and left the collar. Even if he was a little drunk still, he did this for those girls and boys for their welfare. This quality he got from his dad because his dad always believe in charity and since Mew was a child he have seen his parents doing charity here and there. That manager nodded. Mew gave his assistant's number to that manager for the details and he walked towards Gulf.

" Sorry for keep you waiting here. Let's go to Kao and leave. " Said Mew while coming towards Gulf. Gulf nodded and they went to the chamber which was hired. When Mew and Gulf went there they saw Kao and Turbo was already ready to leave the place as the manager informed them first.

" Already heard? " Asked Mew.

" Yeah false alarm. Let's leave. " Said Kao.

" Where? " Asked Mew.

" Obviously my home Mew! It's already so late. I'm taking Turbo with us to stay tonight. " Said Kao and winked at Turbo. Turbo smiled and nodded.

" Okay. " Said Mew.

" Mew! You also come to stay at my home. Don't go naa! It's already late. Aunt will be angry if you'll go at this condition. " Said Kao. Mew nodded and he secretly looked at Gulf with naughty smile on his face.

" I would love to stay at your house tonight, especially tonight, I've some things to do. " Said Mew while winking at Gulf. Gulf smiled awkwardly and looked somewhere else to hide it. Kao and Turbo saw it and they shrugged confusingly.

" Okay then it's decided! Let's crash into my house! Let's goooo~ " Said Kao and he held Turbo's hand excitedly and pulled him out of the pub.

" Oiii my hand! " Exclaimed Turbo which made Mew and Gulf giggle. Slowly, Mew and Gulf looked at each other.

" Shall we? " Asked Mew and smirked at Gulf. Gulf smiled and gave a soft nod. Mew held Gulf's hand and they both went out of the pub and soon they left the pub and went on the way of their home. All the way Kao and Turbo were shamelessly kissing and making out on the back seat while Gulf and Mew were literally so done with them.

" Can't you two wait till we reach home? Like seriously in front of my salad? " Asked Gulf. Kao chuckled and broke the kiss.

" Come on brother~~ it's naughty night~! " Said Kao and both laughed. Gulf face palmed.

" Let him be Gulf. They are on heat tonight. Horn birds. " Said Mew and chuckled.

" Oh please! As if you are not huh? And if you two have that much issue, why don't you two start as well? " Asked Kao. Gulf turned around and looked at Kao.

" Start what? " Asked Gulf.

" Making out obviously! " Said Kao and started laughing loudly as he was so drunk.

" Shut up! " Said Gulf and looked forward but somehow his face cheeks were red which Mew saw and smiled.

" Why shut up? Just shut your pants downs and start ridingggg~ right baby? " Asked Kao in a very slutty way. Turbo giggled and kept hugging Kao.

" You talk insane when you get drunk. " Said Gulf embarassingly.

" Or I spill the truth? But.... There is one problem. " Said Kao.

" Now what? " Asked Gulf.

" I don't know if Mew's little boy down there is macro or micro. Hahahahahaha if it's not then, I will feel bad for you. " Said Kao and laughed insanely. Gulf literally was hiding his face from getting embarassed.

" Hey! Shut up! I have a big one! I'm not like you! Dickhead! " Exclaimed Mew. Kao smirked.

" Ohhh~ nerve got pressed? " Asked Kao. Mew bent back a little and hitted Kao's head.

" No but I can press yours and surely it will be the baddest and painful one. " Said Mew and mocked him.

" Ohhhh~ I'm scared~ " said Kao and laughed. Mew rolled his eyes.

" Well, you can prove me wrong. " Said Kao in a drunk state.

" How? " Asked Mew while driving.

" Stop the car somewhere dark and let's have foursomeeeee~! " Said Kao and laughed and hiccuped.

" SHUT UP!!!!!! " Shouted Gulf, Mew and Turbo in unison.

" Okayyy~ it was just an idea relax dudes! But, wasn't a bad one hehe. Just imagine Mew, you and me fucking Gulf and Turbo deeply and this car will be filled with loud and many moa- " Said Kao but Turbo covered Kao's mouth with his hand. Mew and Gulf face palmed. Kao pulled Turbo towards him from his waist which made Turbo shy unknowingly because he is a worker for all such stuff but no one has ever made him feel like this before. Gulf looked at them and smiled while closing his eyes, he started dreaming of something in his mind......

Mew suddenly stopped the car in a very dark and sacred place which made confused to everyone present in the car.

" Hey? What happened dude? Why you stopped here? " Asked Kao.

" You bring up a challenge so let's do it. " Said Mew.

" Do what? " Asked Kao.

" Foursome. " Said Mew and smirked evilly.

" Are you crazy? Dude I was joking. " Said Kao in a panicked state.

" Coward dog. Gave a challenge and can't even stand for it. Such a shame. " Said Mew. Kao and Turbo looked at each other confusingly while unknowingly Gulf was sleeping in the car.

" For god sake Mew, it was a joke! Drive to home. " Said Kao but Mew shook his head in denial and those expression was not normal at all.

" Tsk tsk tsk! Come on Kao, it's very kinky and interesting! It will be so much fun, fucking Gulf and Turbo deeply and this car will be filled with loud and many moans? " Asked Mew while repeating Kao's words. Kao laughed loudly.

" Dude, just relax and let's go home. You two are very drunk. And also he (Gulf) is sleeping so, let's go home. " Said Turbo. Kao and Mew looked at each other and laughed.

" Nah uh! We won't go home till we won't make you two cumm in this car. Right partner? " Said Mew. Kao nodded vigorously and faced Turbo.

" Come on my baby boy~ don't be a spoil spot. Let's have some real fun~ " said Kao and before Turbo would say something about this, Kao pulled Turbo from his nape and started kissing him deeply while entering his tongue inside. Turbo was drunk and extremely weak under Kao's charm that he gave in and they already started their sexy makeout in the back seat. Mew smiled and he looked at Gulf who was sleeping. Mew cupped Gulf's face gently while looking on his adorable face.

" You are so adorable. Why I haven't never seen this side of yours? " Mumbled Mew and caressed Gulf's cheek. Gulf pressed his eyes while trying to open as he was in a deep nap but his sleep was getting interrupted by some soft moans very close to his ears and also a very warm soft hand on his cheek. Gulf slowly opened his eyes and saw Mew was looking at him with so much desire and why to forget the closeness? They were just inches apart. Gulf wanted to get drown into Mew's eyes but some moans were interrupting this.... Gulf turned back and saw turbo and Kao were making out and Gulf realised that they are in a sacred dark place right now, only 1-2 street lights but still inside the car was dark.

" What the hell! Where are we? " Asked Gulf. Turbo and Kao looked at Gulf and winked which confused Gulf more and he looked at Mew while raising his eyebrows up.

" Relax my love. You are safe. " Said Mew.

" What do you mean? And you two? Again started? Can't you two.... " Said Gulf but his sentence got cutted in the middle when Mew pulled Gulf from his nape and attached his lips with Gulf's. Gulf was frozen on his seat but he never ever expected that his crush.... His love.... Will ever kiss him infront of his cousin. In that kiss, Mew had that hunger and desire to devour those plumpy juicy lips that he was irresistibly licking and sucking those lips. Gulf moaned softly as Mew's naughty hands were roaming around everywhere and slowly going towards his chest where Gulf stopped him with eyes wide.

" Mew stop it! Kao is here! What are you doi..... " Exclaimed Gulf.

" Oh come on Gulf! We are having fun and mainly, Mew liked my idea and we will do it now! " Said Kao.

" Which? " Asked Gulf.

" Foursome. " Said Kao and Mew in unison. Gulf's eyes wide.

" Have you two lost your mind? " Asked Gulf shockingly.

" Nope. But you surely will lose something tonight that starts with..... V. " Said Mew in a teasing way and gave a high five to Kao while laughing loudly.

" Mew stop joking, let's go home. " Said Gulf in a stern tone.

" Oh come on tuaeng, it's just for fun and I know you liked the idea too. You must be already a little hard and painy down there so let's enjoy some real and exciting pleasures. They will have their fun, let's have ours. " Said Mew while pulling Gulf slowly towards him in a flirty way which was making Gulf feel so embarrassed because his cousin is there.

" I said no! " Said Gulf and and he backed away. Mew again pulled Gulf close to him.

" And I said yes. " Said Mew.

" No! " Said Gulf and backed away.

" Yes! " Said Mew and pulled him again.

" No! " Said Gulf and backed away.

" Yes! " Said Mew and pulled him again.

" No! " Said Gulf and backed away.

" Yes! " Said Mew and pulled him again.

" No! " Said Gulf and backed away.

" Yes! " Said Mew and while pulling close, he gave a peck on Gulf's lips and gave such cute needy puppy eyes. Kao chuckled and started taking off his shirt and Mew was about to do when....

" I said noooooooooooo!!!!! " Shouted Gulf.......

" I said nooooooooo!!!! "

" What the fluff? Why are you shouting? " Asked Mew. Gulf opened his eyes in sudden and huffed a little. Kao and Turbo also looked at Gulf worriedly and confusingly.

" What happened Gulf? Why are you shouting? " Asked Kao. Gulf shook his head and drank water while asking what happened.

" You had already fallen asleep. We felt that you will get up straight only when we will reach home. But why do you scream like this? Had a bad dream? " Asked Turbo.

" Yes, I fell asleep, maybe because of tiredness, but it was not a bad dream. It was just *pressed his lips while holding his shyness* weird. I don't know what is in my mind that I had such a dream. " Said Gulf.

" What was the dream about? " Asked Turbo curiously but Kao hugged Turbo's waist and sniffed his neck.

" Oh come on~ Must be some scary dream that he saw, why do you take so much interest? Just pay attention to me naaa~ " said Kao in cute way. Turbo pinched Kao's cheeks.

" As my highness says. " Said Turbo. Kao smiled and kissed Turbo's cheeks.

" Well, if I'm your highness, do something right now to lure me. " Said Kao and hiccupped with a cute smile on his face.

" Not again. " Said Gulf and deeply sighed. Turbo nervously laughed and patted Mew's shoulder.

" Mew, how much time will it take to reach home? I don't think this tape recorder will stop by then. He is so drunk that he has no sense of what he is saying. " Said Turbo.

" Will reach in just a short while. Don't worry. He used to talk more dirty than this whenever he was drunk. I'm used to it now. Don't even get bothered. He talk rubbish. " Said Mew and chuckled.

" Oii! I don't talk rubbish, I want to just rub my.... " Said Kao but again Turbo covered Kao's mouth which made Gulf laugh so hard.

" He is speaking right. Kao always do like this. You won't believe umm what's your name? " Asked Gulf.

" Turbo. Yours? " Asked Turbo.

" Hahah sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Gulf, his cousin. He is Mew, his best friend. " Said Gulf. Turbo nodded.

" Okay Gulf! You were saying something. " Said Turbo.

" Yeah so I was telling you a very funny incident when..... " Said Gulf but his words got interrupted when Mew said...

" Home sweet home! Uhh! I'm glad we reached! " Said Mew. Kao, Turbo and Gulf smiled and Mew parked the car. Kao and Turbo got out from the car and as they had the key, they went to the house first, meanwhile.... Mew and Gulf were left in the car. Mew held Gulf's hand and slowly looked at him.

🎶🎶🎶
Let the darkness lead us into the light... Let our dreams get lost, feel the temperature rise...
🎶🎶🎶

" Let's go inside, shall we my love? " Asked Mew. Gulf nodded and he was about to come out of the car when Mew held Gulf's hand and while pulling close towards him, he gave a peck on his cheeks.

🎶🎶🎶
Baby, tell me one more beautiful lie
One touch and I ignite...
🎶🎶🎶

" Tonight, there is something special between us. This night will not be worth forgetting. " Said Mew and winked. Gulf smiled shyly and he immediately came out of the car while hiding his shy face. Mew smiled and he locked the car and followed Gulf inside. When Mew and Gulf reached inside they saw Kao and Turbo were going to his room but not in a normal way..... Kao was holding Turbo from his thighs up in arms and while giggling they both closed the door. Mew and Gulf chuckled.

" Their night has already started. Both of them will have a whole night scene. " Said Mew teasingly.

" Hahaha so true! " Said Gulf while laughing but suddenly he saw a very drastic change on Mew's face. It was full of desire, lust and intimacy in it. Gulf gulped and looked at Mew like he is a prey which is getting devoured with just eyes.

" M.... Mew.... " Said Gulf.

" Shall we go to your room and start our night? " Asked Mew while taking a step ahead towards Gulf. Gulf looked at Mew shyly but a small excitement started increasing in Gulf's body language.

" Mew are you really sure about this? You really won't regret right? " Asked Gulf.

🎶🎶🎶
Like a starship speeding into the night
🎶🎶🎶

" I said 100 times that I won't. Trust me. " Said Mew. Gulf doesn't know why but he really wanted assurance about this as he don't want Mew to hate him later after he will be back into senses. Gulf was thinking about this deeply when Mew pulled Gulf from his waist and ghosted his lower lips with his thumb. Gulf closed his eyes and felt those soft thumbs, caressing his lips so nicely but suddenly those thumb touch vanished as Mew held Gulf's waist and grabbed those sweet ass cheeks very roughly and squeezed it which made Gulf left a soft groan.

🎶🎶🎶
Let our dreams get lost, feel the temperature rise....
🎶🎶🎶

" Oh baby~ your ass is in danger tonight~ let me fuck you so hard, mark you mine and eat you up fully~ you have no idea I've so much to do to you~ and it's so hard to stop now as I want to rip off your clothes mercilessly and make you scream my name all night~ " said Mew in a very deep husky way which was so sexy and yet giving visible goosebumps. Gulf was literally getting so weak on his knees by Mew's sexy words.

" Mew~ " said Gulf shyly.

" Yes my love~ " asked Mew sensually.

" Do me. " Said Gulf. Mew smirked like a winner but decided to tease Gulf.

" Do what? " Asked Mew teasingly.

" You know what I mean. " Said Gulf shyly. Mew smirked.

" Nope, I don't. Say it nicely and properly my love. Say it or I'll leave for my home. " Ordered Mew in a very deep tone. Gulf saw that seriousness and desire in Mew's eyes and took a deep breath.

" Mew, do me. " Said Gulf shyly.

" Nope not convinced. Try harder. Impress me. " Said Mew while trying to hold his laugh as Gulf was literally pouting like a sulking baby now but suddenly, he held Mew's shoulder and make him look towards him. Mew with a sexiest smirk raised one eyebrow and waited for Gulf's next move.

" Mew naaa~! Please~ do me~! " Said Gulf in a very cute tone to melt Mew but still didn't worked. Mew sat on the couch while looking at Gulf with challenging eyes. Gulf was thinking that what should he do so that Mew would agree quickly. Suddenly one naughty came in his mind and while looking into Mew's eyes directly, Gulf went sat on his knees in front of Mew. Mew with very impressed and curious expression, looked at Gulf. Gulf held his neck and in a very sexy way moved his hand and caressed his neck and nape while closing his eyes. Mew licked his lips because Gulf was looking so sexy and hot while doing this. Gulf slowly opened his eyes while looking at Mew and bited his lower lip while crawling towards Mew.

🎶🎶🎶
Baby, tell me one more beautiful lie
🎶🎶🎶

" Fuck me......fuck me till you and I forget our names. Fuck me till we forget what relation we have. Fuck me till we forget this world and just be in our own little world which revolve around us, fuck me till we forget where we are.... Fuck me till we forget you are my brother's best friend. Fuck me and make me scream your name all night in your arms. Let's make this night worth remembering and from tomorrow, we will start a new chapter. What say..... Daddy? " Asked Gulf in a very deep sexy husky tone which made Mew shocked and speechless. Mew slowly got up while looking at Gulf and ofcourse..... Mew couldn't take this anymore after what he just heard.

🎶🎶🎶
One touch and I ignite
🎶🎶🎶

The next moment,

(A/N:- let the fun begin 🔞🔞🔞
*raikentopeni* *chubby smirking*)

Mew and Gulf entered in Gulf's room while kissing each other so deeply and romantically. Mew without stopping in the middle, closed the door and mew reached down to wrap Gulf's legs around his waist held Gulf's thighs and make him hop up without breaking the kiss. Both were moaning and kissing deeply and passionately.

Mew thud Gulf's back to the wall and kissed Gulf more deeply and entered his tongue. Gulf sucked Mew's tongue so does Mew and an extraordinary fight began in their tongues inside mouth. Fight of passion, love, eagerness, desire and pure lust for each other. Gulf was getting breathless in the kisses and tried to stop it but Mew was not at all stopping. Both were breathing so heavily but didn't wanted their lips to get away from each other. But till a moment which couldn't be handled anymore, Gulf broke the kiss while huffing badly.

🎶🎶🎶
One touch and I ignite
🎶🎶🎶

" I can't breathe~ " exclaimed Gulf and he breathed out.

" Can't help it. You have waken up the beast in me. I want to devour you from top to toe, want to taste you from your toes till your forehead, want to kiss you, mark you, bite you all over your body. Shit Gulf you are really something! " Said Mew restlessly and again attached his lips with Gulf's. Gulf with same passion kissed back and they were kissing each other..... Sorry, eating each other. When kisses for converted into bites and suck, both didn't knew. Mew closely make Gulf down and stand on legs. Both looked at each other with full of desire.

" I won't show mercy on you tonight my love. " Said Mew.

" Don't even want as well. " Said Gulf and smirked. Mew growled and laughed.

🎶🎶🎶
One touch and I ignite
🎶🎶🎶

" You are really something which is making me so restless! " Said Mew.

" Then let's ease your restlessness? " Asked Gulf. Mew smiled and cupped Gulf's face and kissed him deeply again. Gulf kissed him back while removing Mew's shirt. Without breaking the kiss, Gulf removed Mew's shirt and Mew helped too. Gulf was still in clothes and Mew was halfly naked. Mew looked at Gulf's shirt and immediately undressed him. The moment he saw Gulf's beautiful naked upper body, he couldn't help it but to devour it with his eyes first. It was chocolatey in skin tone but so beautiful, so attractive and sooooo delicious to his eyes. Mew licked his lips and immediately attacked Gulf's neck passionately. Gulf was kept caressing Mew's hair and shoulder while tilting his neck to give proper access to him. Mew sucked Gulf's neck hard which left a beautiful hickey there. Mew looked at that hickey and smiled at Gulf.

" Got marked. " Said Mew. Gulf became very overwhelmed because he always have waited for this moment which is going to be true so soon now but the moment he heard Mew's drunk hiccup, he felt like a small reality check that he is drunk.
Mew held Gulf's waist while kissing his chest and sucking those cute little nipples but Gulf suddenly stopped him.

🎶🎶🎶
Diamonds are forever, but all we need is just tonight
🎶🎶🎶

" Mew, you sure you doing this and you know you are doing this? Like with me? " Asked Gulf.

" Or who else I'm doing this with? I'm doing with you Gulf, now please don't stop me anymore, I want you so bad. " Said Mew and started kissing Gulf's neck.

" But what if.... " Said Gulf but Mew interrupted him by kissing his lips deeply and make him shush.

" No more talks. Time for some real action. " Said Mew and he held Gulf's from his waist and threw him on the bed. Gulf looked at Mew while Mew was unblucking his jeans belt and holding it in his arms. Gulf's eyes wide.

🎶🎶🎶
We're monumental tremors that can freeze the speed of life
🎶🎶🎶

" M.... Mew what are you doing? " Asked Gulf scarriedly.

" Let's make this more kinky~ " said Mew and hitted the leather belt on the ground. That leather belt sound was so impactful which made Gulf's throat dry. Mew held that belt and curved it in his hands while looking at Gulf with dark expression.

" M... Mew throw that belt away. It's scary. " Said Gulf with wide eyes.

" Don't worry. I'm drunk but I won't hurt you with this. I'm not that beast but I'll use it somewhere else. " Said Mew and he smirked evilly which was more scarier.

" Where? " Asked Gulf. Mew immediately hovered Gulf and cuffed Gulf's both the hands up and tied it with that belt. Gulf's eyes widened in complete shock and he looked at Mew with wide eyes.

" Mew~ this is not fair at all! " Said Gulf in a whinning tone.

" Oh really? You talking about being fair? And the way you were teasing me down there? Those sexiest words coming from your cute little naughty mouth? Your teasing in that pub's dancing stage? Why should I ignore that hmm? " Asked Mew. Gulf whinned and pouted.

🎶🎶🎶
Just like particles that's falling from heaven all over the stars
🎶🎶🎶

" Daddy naaa~ remove this belt naaa~! It's not fair~ " said Gulf. Mew caressed Gulf's whole face with dark expression.

" Nothing is fair in today's world. " Said Mew and started moving his index finger very gently and teasingly. From forehead, then cheeks, then eyes, then nose, then lips, then neck, then chest, then tummy and it was going more down till that tent down there which was so visible to Mew's eyes.

" You are so hard right now. " Said Mew.

" Only for you~ " replied Gulf which made Mew smile.

" I love this side of yours so much! " Said Mew and he immediately started kissing Gulf's lips roughly and passionately. Gulf responded in the same manner. Later, Mew broke the kiss and he started kissing Gulf's neck then going down towards the chest, sucking those nipples and playing with other which was driving Gulf crazy. Gulf was moaning and curving his back in pleasure but feeling so helpless as his hands were tied but also he was feeling very excited. Mew was going more down and down while showering kisses everywhere but his eyes didn't leave Gulf's beautiful face which was completely under pleasure right now. Gulf's soft moans were a pure melody to Mew's ears. But the moment Mew reached below the tummy, he looked at Gulf.

🎶🎶🎶
Hear you calling for me, hear you calling me home from afar
🎶🎶🎶

" Gulf, I want your consent. Give it to me~ I can't stand it anymore. " Said Mew in a very sensuous tone.

" I need your consent too Mew. Willing consent. " Said Gulf.

" You have my consent my love. I said I won't regret anything which will happen tonight between us. What about you now? " Asked Mew.

🎶🎶🎶
Let the darkness lead us into the light
🎶🎶🎶

" I've always DREAMED OF YOU. For me, it's like a living dream come true. You have my consent daddy~ make love to me please ~ I can't stand it anymore as well~ " said Gulf while biting his lips and curved his back sensually.

Mew smiled and firstly he removed his tank top, then immediately unzipped Gulf's jeans and removed it also the shorts and made him naked fully and then did his as well. Mew licked his lips shamelessly and slyly because both the twitching members were dripping with pre-cumm.

" Such a delicious and beautiful scenario! " Said Mew in a very deep husky tone which was making Gulf weak and weak. Gulf blushed and just smiled at Mew. Mew bent down while looking at Gulf with full of lust and started stoking that hardened member which was looking so hard and in pain right now.

🎶🎶🎶
Let our dreams get lost, feel the temperature rise
🎶🎶🎶

" Someone is already hard with just my kisses~~! See how much you are dripping for me~ " Said Mew while stroking Gulf's members quickly and took his two sensitive cute lil balls as well. Gulf closed his eyes and curved his back from the moment he felt those warm big veiny hands around his junior stroking it so sensually. Both boys were moaning loudly and beautifully. Mew was stroking faster while Gulf was becoming a loud and sexy moaning mess as he was so loud right now. Gulf bited his lower lip with close eyes while struggling in his belt cuff and kept moaning Mew's name. Mew was enjoying this so much because Gulf was looking beyond adorable.

" Yess mhmmm ah faster Mew! So good~! Ah yeah! " Said Gulf loudly. Mew smiled and immediately exchanged that hand work into mouth sucking and started sucking Gulf's member. Gulf moaned more loudly.

" Ahhh Mewww~! Fuckk yessss!!! S....suck it more ohh yeah ah~! " Moaned Gulf loudly and started fucking Mew's mouth. Mew gagged a little and took the whole length till his throat and sucking it so nicely that Gulf can stop himself.

" Ahh fuckk daddy!! Ahh mhmm fuckk fuckk~!! Mhmm~! " Said Gulf. Mew hummed in response which always gives a very good and vibrant impact. And after few sucking....

" Ahhh I'm so close daddy! Make me cumm please mhmmm!! Ahhhh I can't stop~!! " Said Gulf and without asking and Mew swallowed everything happily but with a smirk.

🎶🎶🎶
Baby, tell me one more beautiful lie
🎶🎶🎶

" Oh Mew~ this was so damn good~! Fuckk my legs still quivering! " Said Gulf. Mew held Gulf's hair and pulled Gulf's face up not harshly but it was so hot!

" Uh oh! Tsk tsk! Someone came without daddy's permission now this unobedient baby deserves a punishment later. " Said Mew in a dark tone. Gulf was panting heavily, sweating so much and his neck and chest was filled with dark hickeys which was a pure heavenly scene for Mew. Mew immediately got so damn hard with the lovely meal in front of him which he wanted to eat so much all night. Mew growled and went to Gulf and kissed him roughly and passionately again and again because those lips have something so addictive that Mew can't stop kissing him. Gulf was kissing him back with same energy and passion.

" Daddy~ open my hands~ let me give you a good pleasure ride~! " Said Gulf in a very naughty way. Mew smirked and without breaking the eye contact with Gulf, he removed the belt cuff and at the same moment, Gulf straddled Mew on bed and went down immediately and immediately threw Mew's jeans which was till ankle. Mew chuckled at Gulf's eagerness. Gulf smiled while looking at Mew and bit his lips because they were really on their heat which wants to come out so bad. Mew held Gulf's waist and started grinding it while smiling naughtily. Gulf smirked and in a very teasing way he stopped Mew and started kissing Mew's inner thighs which was making Mew more and more restless.

🎶🎶🎶
One touch and I ignite
🎶🎶🎶

" Baby~ please don't torture me~ do something it's paining down there~! " Said Mew and curled his toes in restlessness. Gulf smiled and without teasing more he started giving kitty licks on that massive length of Mew. Mew threw his head on the pillow and closed his eyes in complete heavenly pleasure even if Gulf has done this before in the pub but still doing all this in Gulf's room is such a different feeling which made him so excited and also being little tipsy was just cherry on a cake.

" My adorable and bold baby, mhmmm take it whole in your mouth. Show me that heaven~ show me stars in front of my eyes again my kitten~ " said Mew in a very sensuous way. Gulf looked at Mew while stroking his member and nodded cutely.

" Meow~ " said Gulf. Mew chuckled and pulled Gulf up from his hair not roughly but sexually. Gulf smirked because he loves this and he obeyed what his daddy says.

" Don't meow at me right now, else you won't be able to even walk and go to the bathroom tomorrow, I'll fuck you that hard and deep~ " warned Mew which made Gulf more excited.

" Meow~ " said Gulf and smirked. Mew laughed loudly and pushed Gulf's head down and trusted his shaft into Gulf's mouth suddenly which made Gulf gag.

" Ahh a....ah yesss~ just like that baby ohhh mhmmm!!! " Moaned Mew. Gulf tried to take the whole length but it was hard as it was so big and massive in size. Mew can't take this so he held Gulf's head and fucked his mouth deep throat several times which made Gulf choked because of it.

Mew was loving this to hear Gulf's getting choked because it's too hot to handle. And soon while moaning Gulf's name loudly, Mew came inside Gulf's mouth while curling his toes and holding Gulf's shoulder while closing his eyes in deep cumming pleasure. Gulf licked his lips naughtily while straddling Mew and huffed badly. Mew held Gulf's waist and kept grinding his member on Gulf's member which was still getting hard and dripping in wetty cumm which made both moan together and felt heaven.

" You and your monster junior! Gets hard so quickly! " Said Gulf while joining the sync and grinding on Mew's member while biting his lower lip. Mew chuckled and pushed Gulf down on bed and changed the position. Now, Mew was on top of Gulf and looking at him hungrily.

" Get on fours baby! That's your punishment for today cumming without my permission! " Said Mew sensuously.

" What if..... I don't do as you say? " Asked Gulf in a challenging way. Both hiccupped and looked at each other.

🎶🎶🎶
I feel the heat as we collide
🎶🎶🎶

" Then I'll make sure you'll do as I say! " Said Mew and he turned Gulf and now Gulf was laying on his stomach. Gulf giggled and was so excited to do this. Mew lay on Gulf and slowly started kissing his back, nape, waist which made Gulf curve his back and feel Mew's kisses as those lips were making Gulf so weak and wet. Gulf saw Mew was waiting for Gulf to get on fours and without wasting any time, Gulf went on fours while blushing so much. Mew kept peppering kisses on Gulf's back and finally he got to see what he was waiting for. For Gulf it was a little embarrassing but for Mew...

So delicious~! said Mew to himself.

Mew held Gulf's ass cheeks and gave soft kisses to it.

" Mew~ I'm shy~ it's my first time. " said Gulf shyly.

" Don't be my baby, trust me. I won't make your first time miserable, but I'll make it memorable. And it's good for you that.... *Spanked Gulf's ass cheeks which made Gulf moan* your virginity will be taken by someone you know. Let me be the first luckiest one my love~ " Said Mew and he slowly spreaded Gulf's cheeks and while enjoying the beautiful scenery which he was looking at right now. Mew can't waste any penny seconds anymore and he immediately started licking Gulf's hole with his warm tongue to prepare Gulf while Gulf was enjoying it fully as it was his first time but then Mew inserted his one finger into Gulf's sensitive hole very gently which made Gulf groan in pain because it was really tight. But this pain was a pleasure pain. Mew can clearly feel his finger was getting gripped inside as Gulf was squeezing it inside due to feeling pain. Mew was literally fantasizing about his member being gripped like this in this cute pinkish right hole. Fuck! That would be so good! Being careful but with his restlessness Mew started fingering inside Gulf's hole which made Gulf moan so loud. Gulf gripped the bedsheet while biting his lip.

🎶🎶🎶
Like a fever that feels so right
🎶🎶🎶

" M.. Mew~!!! It's painful!! " Moaned Gulf.

" It will be fine after few seconds my love~ please just... Mhmmm just.... Stay like this for a while~ " said Mew and kept fingering inside Gulf's hole because he needs to be prepare nicely as it's Gulf's first time. Soon, Mew can feel Gulf is absolutely ready for the real show.

" Baby, I want to make love to you all night! Can I? " Asked Mew. Gulf nodded while being so nervous right now.

" Magic word baby? " Asked Mew.

" D.... D... Daddy naa~! " Said Gulf so cutely which made Mew smirk and he inserted another finger and started fingering inside deeply. Gulf was a complete mess right now. He can't stop himself moaning. Mew growled.

" Baby, I prepared you well. Take deep breathes with me! I'm going to enter now. " Said Mew but at the same moment, Gulf stopped Mew.

" Are you sure about doing this with me Mew? Please tell me honestly. This will be the last time I'm asking you about this because after this happens, we can't undo anything. Please give me assurance. " said Gulf. Mew cupped Gulf's face and smiled.

🎶🎶🎶
So baby, tell me one more beautiful lie! *High note*
🎶🎶🎶

" Trust me. Whatever happens, happens only with the approval of both of us. Trust me and give me a chance to love you all night long. I want to love you so much that both of us forget everything for the whole night. so you just focus on me and let me focus on you. " Said Mew and he started kissing Gulf's neck sensually while caressing Gulf's hair. Mew thought it's Gulf's first time so it's better if he will do from front and face him all the time so that he can see him if he is in pain and can do something to distract form the pain.

While kissing on the neck and making Gulf a beautiful moaning mess, Mew raised his hand forward to the nearest side drawers and took out a condom packet. Mew held a condom packet and looked at Gulf.

🎶🎶🎶
ONE TOUCH AND I IGNITE
🎶🎶🎶

" May I? " Asked Mew. Gulf nodded with a smile on his face. Mew smirked and opened that condom packet from his teeth without breaking the hottest and steamy eye contact between them. Mew kissed Gulf's lips deeply and meanwhile he lubed himself with saliva and wore that condom. After doing this, slowly and slowly, Mew started inserting his hardened member into that sensitive hole which was craving for it. The moment Mew entered inside Gulf's hole, Gulf moaned loudly and held Mew's shoulder and gripped it. Mew moaned loudly while feeling that tightness and warmth around his shaft which was giving me a very beautiful time. As Mew can see that Gulf's legs were shivering so he gave a minute to Gulf to adjust. Gulf's legs were wobbling a little because this feeling was so new and so different yet painful too which he wants more. After a moment, Gulf nodded as a signal that Mew can move now. Mew smiled and while attaching his lips with Gulf's, he started moving slowly which was making Gulf feel so much pain at initial. Gulf kept holding Mew's shoulder and gripping it while moaning. For a couple of moments, Mew was being very gentle and penetrating very slowly but slowly and slowly he was losing the control he was holding and he ended up thrusting a little faster and deep while holding Gulf's waist.

" Aaahhh~! Fuck daddy~~!! Ohh ahh ahh ahh ahhh~~!!! Mhmmm sss ahhh ahh ahhh! Fuck~!! This pains Mew! Ahhhh ahhh ohh ohhh ah haah fuckkkk! " Moaned Gulf while getting fucked so deep and fast. Mew smirked evilly and the moment he felt that his body was reacting in a better way and Gulf was always getting adjusted, Mew started thrusting faster and harder while biting Gulf's neck shoulder. That room got blessed with loud sensuous moans of Gulf and Mew and sexiest skin slapping sound.

" Ahhh baby~!! *Thrust* fuck ahh! *More deep thrust* You are so fucking tight inside~!!! I... Mmhhmm~!! You are gripping me inside so much! Ahhh~~ baby!! " Moaned Mew loudly while thrusting deeply inside. Gulf opened his eyes and saw Mew had closed his eyes in pleasure and moaning while thrusting hard and deep so passionately. Gulf was actually loving to see Mew like this. He always have DREAMED about Mew and to do all this with him only. Today if he is losing his virginity, he is not at all upset because it's his crush who is taking and he is so willing about this because Mew gave consent which he believes. Gulf held Mew's shoulder and started moving his body in sync and both were moaning so loudly and kissing each other roughly.

" D....daddyyyy~!! Yeahh ohh ohh yeahh ahh ahhh fuckk ahh ahhh ahh ahh ahh ahhh ahh Fuck me!! Harderr~!! Faster daddy~!! Ravish me to the fullest daddy! Fuck me like no tomorrow! Ahh Harderr!! " Said Gulf while moving his waist in sync.

🎶🎶🎶
One touch and I ignite
🎶🎶🎶

" I would love to make love to you tua-eng!! I love your dirty talking so fucking much!!!!! Ahhmmm!!! " said Mew with a sassy smirk. Gulf smiled shyly and nodded.

" Fuckk ahh ahhh ahh!! Your dick is so good~ it's fucking me inside so nicely and deeply! It's painful but I don't want this to stop at all~ owhh daddy~ oh yeaahh yeah yeah yeahhh~~ ahhh~ " Said Gulf while moaning and huffing.

Mew smiled and pulled Gulf's waist and thighs little up for better thrust access which made every thrust hit on the right spot and making Gulf see stars in every thrust as it was hitting on the correct G-spot and Mew explored this that whenever he is thrusting here, Gulf is curling his toes, moaning more louder and gripping more which made him realise that he has found the heaven spot of Gulf. Both were going crazy!! Mew groaned in pleasure and started thrusting more harder while kissing Gulf's neck and leaving hickeys behind. Gulf gripped the bedsheet tightly while moaning and moving in sync. He was about to cumm! Mew intertwined Gulf's hands and made them pinned up to his head while thrusting.

" Baby.... I'm loving this so much!! I'm loving this!! I'm getting so close right now! " Said Mew while thrusting harder and harder and spanked Gulf bubbly ass several times.

" I ahh ahhh am loving this too~! Ssss fuckkk ahhh~!! I love you Mew! I love you so much! aahhhhh you are mine and just mine and I'm only yours! Mmhmmh~!! " Said Gulf and moaned more sensually but Mew didn't pay attention on Gulf's words which he really should but both were blind in pleasure rides that they were kept moaning fastly as both were on their peaks. Mew leaned his face and cupped Gulf's face, pulled it up and captured those plumpy and swelled lips. Gulf kissed him back with so much passion in it! Mew started thrusting faster and faster while kissing his baby to the fullest and deepest. They were moaning in each other's mouths with the messiest saliva dripping kisses.

After a few hardest fastest thrust and screaming each other's names so loudly, they both came in unison
Mew came inside the condom and Gulf came on his stomach. Mew fell on Gulf and both were breathing heavily while hugging each other tightly. Mew kissed Gulf's forehead
Gulf was still breathing heavily and his legs were shaking because they both came so hard and they took a time to get calm and catch breath. Both lay on the bed nicely while hugging each other.

" This was beyond words Mew. I still can't believe I've experienced this finally. " Said Gulf excitedly. Mew smiled.

" It's not the end baby, more rounds are remaining. " Said Mew teasingly.

🎶🎶🎶
One touch and I ignite
🎶🎶🎶

" Oii! More? " Asked Gulf and fakely acted innocent. Mew hugged Gulf and snuggled with him with puppy eyes.

" Please baby I am not done with one round~ " Said Mew with a cute blackmailing tone. Gulf hugged Mew tightly.

" I'm all yours tonight. I won't stop you. " Said Gulf and winked. Mew smiled and hugged Gulf tightly.

" Such a good baby of mine. " Said Mew romantically. Gulf blushed and hid his face into Mew's neck and sniffed it with soft kisses. Mew smiled and caressed his hairs.

" Ready for another rounds then baby? " Asked Mew while winking.

" Don't ask daddy. Just make love to me all night till we both give up and end up sleeping in each other's arms. " Said Gulf with a smirk. Mew nodded happily and they made love all night so hungrily, passionately, loudly but thankfully Gulf's room was far away from Kao's and soundproof too. Even if they were drunk still that lust and craving for each other was real.

At 2am, *chubby smirk*

" Ahh ahhh ssss ahhh daddy please ahh calm down!! I'm ahmmm little tired! " Moaned Gulf while getting thrusted as Mew was above of him.

" Baby last I promise~! " Said Mew and he thrusted more and more deeply while kissing Gulf's neck. Gulf thought maybe now he can take some rest but......

*Mew's smiled and chubby nodded*

At 3:15am,

" Ahh ahhh ahh daddy please I'm done!! Oii I said I'm done daddy ahhh!! " moaned Gulf.

" Oh god, you are sex beast Mewwww~!! " Moaned Gulf while saying all this and brutally getting thrusted from behind and different positions and this time Gulf was facing the wall and they were doing it in standing position.

🎶🎶🎶
One touch and I ignite
🎶🎶🎶

" Ahh mhmm *hard and fast thrust* *loud skin slapping sounds* last I promise~! Fuck yeahh~ ahh~ " Said Mew and kissed Gulf's nape softly while moaning and huffing. Gulf moaned and he was losing strength to even stand but Mew was holding him nicely and thrusting him so fastly that even Gulf's ass cheeks were red and both bodies were sweating. But as usual....

(A/N:- chubby right now 👇

" Make this last round please daddy! Have some mercy! My legs are wobbling~~ " Said Gulf very cutely and moaned more and more. Mew nodded and kissed Gulf on his lips deeply. But was it really last round?

*Mew's blackmailing smile and chubby scoffs*

At 4:34am,

" M...Mew dad... daddy, I'm r....really done n...now! " Said Gulf in a very tired and sleepy tone. Mew was even if in slow speed but still thrusting inside Gulf while one thigh was up on his shoulder. Both got tired but Mew's body was acting so opposite and craved for Gulf more. But he was also done and his body finally gave up too so he kissed Gulf's body all over and lay beside Gulf while huffing very badly. Gulf huffed too but Mew pulled Gulf into a hug and kissed his forehead.

🎶🎶🎶
One touch and I ignite
🎶🎶🎶

" M... Mew I really love you. " Mumbled Gulf. Mew just smiled and he kissed Gulf's forehead and nose softly without saying anything and later he falls asleep first while hugging Gulf. Gulf just smiled happily and he kissed Mew's forehead, cheeks and lips.

**Song ends**

My dream has finally came true today. At last you are mine. This night will be really memorable for both of us and tomorrow morning we will have a new beginning. A beginning that will never let us separate from each other and will keep us together till the end. I hope you will accept me and this night as yours. But what if it doesn't happen? I don't know what I will do with myself. I hope tomorrow morning will bring happiness in our life. I love you Mew.... I really do. Said Gulf and while hugging Mew and wiping his tears, he closed his eyes and finally slept in Mew's arms which he always wanted without knowing.... What tomorrow is going to bring in their life.

***---***---***---***---***---***

*chubby breathing heavily* phewww 🥵🥵 LoL 🤭 Go go! Part 3 is waiting ~~~~ hehehe! 👉🏻👈🏻🤭🤭😼

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

291K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...
295K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...
121K 5.6K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
334K 19.3K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...