Unbelievable | Kylian Mbappe

Od whothisitsureAintMe

.... {{"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š”, ๐šŠ ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šข, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ธ... Vรญce

Intro + Cast |part 1
History | part 2
Preparation |part 3
Take off | part 4
The Arrival| part5
Crazy Party | part6
Confusion|part 7
Reunion |part 8
Petit rendez-vous| part9
Troubled | part 10
Disheartened|part11
The return | part12
Gentle| part13
Hey:)))
Lets go | part 14
Event|part16
Doubts|part17
Day2 | part18
Seriously?|part19
Addled|part20
Oops|part 21
What|part22
Realisation|part23
Decisions|part 24
Expressions|part25
Disloyalty |part 26
Ciao |part 27
Overwhelmed| part28
Plans|part 29
Us |part 30
Delighted|part 31
Incredulity | part 32
Upsetting | part 33
Off-track | part 34
Unaware | part 35
Admiration | part 36
Swift| part 37
Clandestine| part38
Back off | part39
Recoup | part 40
Downright | part41
Duces | part 42
Excuse-moi | part 43
Upset| part 44
Notify | part 45
Challenged | part 47
Bizarro | part 48

Shocking | part 46

824 17 10
Od whothisitsureAintMe

I closed my eyes for a brief second before reopening them. Who thought this would be a fun idea? I stared at the bouquet of red roses contemplating if I should throw it away or just leave it outside. I settled upon the second option, however as I was about to close the door I saw a little envelope laying under the roses. My curiosity got the best of me.

I had a feeling I knew who these were for. Probably for my sister or even Jean at that. I softly took the bouquet inside and placed it on the kitchen table. I tried inspecting it from every angle, to make sure it was safe to open the card. Once I opened the envelope I was taken aback. The handwriting was horrible, to say the least and all I could make out from it was pretty much my name.

My name?

-
Gabrielle,
Be ready tomorrow morning at 9am and meet me outside.
Bisous xxx
-

No other text, no name or even clarification of who this person was. To say I was confused was a total understatement. Weird, but I wasn't dumb. I definitely knew what to do. I made my way upstairs heading straight to my room, where I sadly found Lori and Simon chilling on my bed watching a movie. I didn't have the patience to wait for them to leave my room, so I simply went to one of the guest rooms. They'd already drained me out for the day.

* Next day *

I hurriedly freshened myself up, did my makeup and chose my outfit. I didn't have a lot of time left anymore as the clock read 8:53. When I said I knew what to do I was lying. With every minute that passed by I kept questioning myself if this was even a good idea. For all I knew this person could've been a kidnapper or even worse.

"Arise and shine!" Lori sang bursting through the door. "Oh I see you arose already?" I coolly rolled my eyes spraying some perfume over my body.

"Why are you such a morning person?"

"Gabs where do you think you're going without me?"Lori folded her arms. The scenery was quite funny since her hair was all over the place. Not a second later a head peeped through the door opening.

"Going where? Without me?"Simon frowned.

"Guys come on! I'm not going anywhere."

"That's why you're fully dressed up?"Lori squeezed her face, extremely confused. Maybe I should've thought my answer through.

"Alright I'm going to meet a friend,"I told trying to convince them. The truth was that I didn't even know who I was going to meet so technically anything I would've said would've been confusing.

"Sure, a friend,"Simon laughed as Lori joined him in laughter.

"What? That's literally what I just said." He brought out the bouquet of red roses I'd found yesterday from behind his back.

"Whose are these?" He smirked eyeing me intensely.

"I don't know? Probably my sisters or something,"I shrugged.

"You know Gabs if you'd just said Kylian right when I asked you, it would've all been fine. So you're free to go, we know it's him,"she shook her head disapprovingly. I smiled it off.

"Yea, surprise. I thought I'd keep it as a little mystery but you guys found out. Well done,"I chuckled giving them a hug. I deeply thanked Lori for giving me a reason because I couldn't tell them the real deal.

"Oh and if you've heard anything from dad, don't forget to call me!" I shouted before heading out of the door. As I stepped outside a cold breeze hit my face sending my hair to fly everywhere. I used my hands to hold my hair in place or at least tried to hold my hair in place. Not only that but my selection of clothes wasn't really ideal for this weather. I should've known better than wearing only a t-shirt and cargo pants. I brought the little paper out of my bag to check where I was supposed to be at, only to be met with no clue whatsoever.

I sighed placing both of my hands on my hips. This person didn't even bother specifying where I was supposed to wait for them at. Something told me it wasn't going to end well for this person when I'd meet them. They were already frustrating me and it was still early in the morning. With no other option left I decided to go to the park right around the corner. A good ten minute wait sounded nice to me and if the person didn't show up I'd just head back to dads house. Slowly, I sat down on one of the benches there. I scanned the huge area and saw that I was basically the only one present apart from the loud birds roaming about. I couldn't help but let my mind wander to the possibility of Lori being right.

What if it was indeed him?

I couldn't face him, though I knew it wouldn't be him. He'd be at his training right now and I was certain that he was angry with me. I did ignore him for a while thus rightfully so. It just couldn't be him maybe because I wouldn't be able to see him or talk to him at the moment. I kissed his best friend and betrayed mines.

It wasn't right.

This wasn't right.

I stood up from the bench and took my bag. My intuition told me to leave even though I still had a couple of minutes left on my watch. I proceeded to make my way out of the park doubting my every step.

I was probably overthinking this?

"Gabrielle wait!"

Suddenly I was stopped in my tracks by a well known familiar voice. I guess my intuition and I were right. I turned myself around and bit my bottom lip.

"You? What's your problem?"

"Look come over here I need to talk to you?" She sat down on the bench I was previously sitting on. I rolled my eyes and let out a big sigh. Was I happy to see this person again? No. Did I absolutely want to run away from them? Yes.

"You sent me the bouquet of roses and the card?" I frowned sitting next to her. It had been quite a long time and this made my brain flood with memories.

"Yes they were from me."

"Clara? What made you send me all of this stuff and why was I supposed to meet you right now?"

"Gabrielle, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry,"she paused holding my hands, "I messed up and I'm asking for your forgiveness. I know I was wrong for messing with Kylian knowing you liked him. Can you give me a second chance?"

Unknowingly to me a little tear left my right eye. I didn't know why but I knew that I was facing my ex best friend. Someone who knew everything about me and I shared all my secrets with. It was hard facing her, even harder hearing her ask for forgiveness when all of this could've been prevented. I looked at her great baby bump.

"How far are you?"

"Gabr—"

"No, I just want to know. Please?"

"I'm six months and a few weeks, almost on my seventh month actually,"she spoke, her eyes still asking for forgiveness. Trough the months and weeks I'd come to mature a lot. Forgiving wasn't a problem for me, but forgetting was....especially in this situation. In the next months I'd see a little Kylian and the fact that I wasn't on good terms with big Kylian made my heart ache.

"Gabrielle please I know that you probably-"

"I forgive you."I softly spoke.

"Have— Wait you do?"

"You heard me and truth be told I had forgiven you a long time ago Clara,"I smiled.

"Wait? You're kind of scaring me. You do know I'm still pregnant with Kylian's baby right?" She pointed at her belly. Maybe just maybe my maturity would be questionable if she didn't keep quiet.

"I know, however what can I do about it? Yes you made a foolish and very stupid mistake but I can't go back in the past and neither can you. So therefore I can't stay mad at you can I?" She wiped her tears and hugged me. Not only was I being suffocated by her, her baby was also joining in.

"I can't express the gratitude I'm feeling right now!"

"I mean it's life,"I pulled my lips inwards still confused if that was all she really wanted from me.

"Uh so now that we're on good terms, I'd like to ask you for a little favour,"she grinned fiddling with her fingers. I knew it that's the Clara I know.

"And what may that little favour be?" I asked folding my arms.

"As you know or probably don't know Kylian has never brought me or let me stay at his house. He only rented me an apartment for the meanwhile and right now I'm in a crisis with the owner of the apartment so he kind of told me to pack out the building. I obviously can't tell Kylian about it otherwise he'll be mad at me and we'll probably get in an argument which I don't need, as stress isn't good for our kid,"She licked her lips before eyeing me. I already knew where this was going and hated myself for not running when I had the opportunity to.

"Go on," I gently nodded.

"Is it possible for me to stay at yours in the meantime at least till when I get everything sorted out with the owner first?" I looked at the ground contemplating all my answers. If I said yes that means Lori and Simon would be killing me, definitely Lori that was for sure. Dad and Adriana were still in the hospital but by the time they came they'd be met with another pregnant woman and I honestly couldn't be bothered with two babies specially if somehow or someway Clara had to give birth early. Lastly Kylian. I was pretty sure he payed her visits. I couldn't let Kylian in dads house without dad knowing or anything of some sort. So I was left with no other option.

"Yes, you can stay with me for the meantime on some conditions though,"I pinched the bridge of my nose as she happily suffocated me for the second time.

"Tell me, I don't mind."

"Firstly, Kylian isn't allowed in the house so if you and him need to meet up for whatever business y'all have going, on you're going to have to do that outside the house. Secondly, no uninvited guests. Thirdly, you'll have your own room so don't come bothering me unless you or the baby need something, also for your own safety if my step brother happens to be at home don't bother him. Fourthly, I really don't know but I'll come up with other conditions if needed."

"I'm okay with these conditions, you're the best Gab! Can I ask you one more thing?"

"Sure what is it?"

"I'm having some technical difficulties with my phone at the moment, you won't mind me using your phone to you know contact Kylian for example. At least only for that?" My eyes widened by the end of her question. Why did I say yes again? Being a peoples pleaser isn't always good for the mental health.

"I'm not sure about—"

"Please! You know it's very important for me and even if you don't think about me for the baby at least?" I totally hated this.

"Alright but only when needed. I hope that's all?"

"You have a car right?" She questioned knowing that I only used my dads car or Ari's car since my car was with my mom.

"Well yes Ari's car is still parked at home, why?"

"One last favour and I swear I'm done,"she put her hand up.

"So long it's not a stupid one I hope?"I laughed but was being serious about it.

"I need to get my stuff from the apartment and I need to meet Kylian for the key of the apartment. He has a spare key and the owner took my key even though he told me to leave and take my things."

"So what exactly are you saying?"

"I need you to bring me to the PSG training ground, he's undoubtedly training at this hour." My face and smile stiffened up.

"What?"I asked with an open mouth.

"I know Gab but it's important all my things are there and I need to meet my ba- Kylian for that."

"I'm sorry but I don't even know where PSG's training ground is!"I exclaimed feeling exhausted by every word I pronounced.

"I know. Please, I need your help Gab,"she begged rubbing her tummy. Of course using the baby to get her way. She was lucky I was a sucker for babies otherwise I'd have declined all of her offers.

Now I had a bigger problem to face that I wasn't ready to face yet and she played a big role in this problem.

THANK YOU FOR READING❗️:)

Hope you guys enjoyed and please don't forget to vote and also leave some comments behind if you like:))!!
(How's this going to end? Is this actually a good idea? Clara?? )
Keep in mind there's a lot of drama on the way:))

Disclaimer

Sorry for the super and long humongous wait :( I was supposed to update it some days ago but things came in the way however I've been working on the surprise ever since and I'm happy to announce it will be coming out in one of the days of this week.
I promise I'll be back soon but I'm going to keep you all updated of course. Thank you for waiting still, y'all are amazing xxx!!!

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

186K 2.5K 28
COMPLETED {SEQUEL TO PARIS} | If you love someone, let them go, if they come back, they're yours, if they don't, it was never meant to be" *THIS BOOK...
8.6K 274 11
"๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž. ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ."
32.9K 586 33
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ; ๐Š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Œ๐›๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‹๐š๐ญ...