WINNING HER BACK

HarshadAbhimanyu द्वारा

What will happen when Abhimanyu met Akshara after 7months after their breakup and what will happen when the s... अधिक

A. REGRET
C. I'VE GOT YOU
D . THE BEST FEELING EVER.
E . CONFRONTATION.
F . I WANT TO LOVE YOU.
G : I CAN'T RISK YOUR LIFE
H . HE AGREED
I . FINALLY.
J . I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU.
K . DOUBLE HAPPINESS.
L . DAY OUT.
M . OUR HOME.
N . WILL YOU MARRY ME ???
O . DESTINY ISN'T KIND.
EPILOGUE.

B. I WILL FIND YOU.

1.5K 136 7
HarshadAbhimanyu द्वारा

He asked the staffs about her whereabouts but they don't know and some didn't want tell him about her whereabouts.

"Please give me her address if you know.  I'm begging" - he begged to one of the staff.

Yes. He begged. That too to a staff of a cafe.

"Please. I need to find her. Please try to understand. " - He said to those staffs begging to get her address.

"But sorry sir, we can understand your concern. But we can't give you any kind of information about one of our staffs. I'm really sorry" - one of the staff said.

"What sorry??? You're not sorry. I'm telling you, literally begging in front of you guys and you guys are saying sorry to me??? Why don't you understand how important it is for me to reach to her. She's pregnant. She needs me. The most." - He screamed to them but his scream turned into soft voice while talking about her pregnancy. 

"But sir she's never told about you or anyone. She stays alone in her apartment. She told us that she'll be the single parent of the child"

"That's none of you guys business. Just GIVE ME THE ADDRESS" - He said now losing his patient and smashed the tray which was kept in front of him.

The staffs got scared because of his outrageous behavior and gave him the address.

As soon as he got the address, he didn't waste a second more and left the cafe in order to go to her place.

He got into the car and gave driver the location.

"Please drive as fast as you can. " - He ordered the driver.

.
.
.
.
.

After about 30minutes, he reached her apartment. 

This 30mintues on the car seemed like 30years to him. He's losing every patient and can't stay calm anymore.

He'll confront her today and will pacify her.

She must be very angry.

She must be heartbroken.

She's accepted everything silently 7months back and chose this life without complaining about anything.

She's even accepted being the single mother even after knowing how tough her life would be.

She left her education, her career, her own city just to save her child.

She left the city in order to give Abhimanyu what he wanted.

He didn't want to disturb him anymore and thus She left not only the city, but the whole country.

After realising all this things, his guilt has increased more and more.

With every passing seconds, his guilt has been increasing.

As soon as he reached her apartment, he went upstairs at her floor which was 3rd floor where she lives in 1bhk apartment in a rent.

He tried to find the elevator and found none and then another guilt added to his trip.

In this condition, she used to climb the stairs multiple times a day. Even in this 3rd trimester with such a big bump.

Immediately without wasting any more time, he went ti the 3rd floor just to find her apartment locked from outside.

"Locked ???? Its 9pm.. Still She hasn't returned ??? But where she could be at this hour?? May be grocery??? Should I wait or should I go out to find her. But dhundu kaha. I don't know any places here. So I should wait for her until she returns. And then I'll talk to her" - He convinced himself.

He started walking across the corridoor to pass the time and was checking the watch on his wrist after every 1minute.

Being tired, he sat in front of the door of her apartment so when she'll return, he'd see her.
.
.
.
.
1hour.
.
.
.
2hours
.
.
.
3hours.

3hours has passed. But Akshara hasn't returned yet.

On the other hand, Abhimanyu has fallen asleep waiting for her without realising.

Suddenly, he woke up with a jerk and checked the time and it was 12:07am.

"What??????"

12:07am.

And she's still outside ???

Where she's gone ???

Did she lef....

No no no.

Even the thought of her leaving again is giving heart attack to him.

"IN the cafe, she hadn't seen me. Did she ?? I don't think so. Then Where's she??? What if her co workers told her about me and so.... no no.. she can't left me... I won't let her.."

He checked the time again and it's 12:15am when he called some of his men and informed them to come here quickly at aksharas apartment.

After about 20mintues, they came and Abhimanyu instructed them to guard the apartment and inform him when she'll return.

He gave orders to another team of him to search for her across the city and the possibility when she can go.

Till then, he'll go also searching for her by himself.

He can't let her go this time.

Not a chance.

He'll find her anyhow.

"I'll find you Akshara. I won't let you go anywhere. Not this time. I need you. And I know you also need me. But where are you???"

He didn't waste any more time and asked the driver to go and told him that he'd drive by himself.

He starts the car and moves in order to find her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why??? Why??? I'd left everything, everything that too with a smile and came Here. To raise my child on my own. I left everything and decided not to look back again. But why today I...... " - a lady broke down into tears sitting at the edge of a lake.

She took her own hand and hold her large belly and started caressing it.

The lady is none other than Akshara.

7months pregnant and she's also having some complication for which doctor has told her that she might also have pre mature delivery so she'd have to be careful not to cause any type of harm to herself.

So she decided to forget everything and move on with her child.

And she's even happily accepted being a single parent to the child and decided not to give the fatherhood right of her child to anyone. 

As that only belongs to Abhimanyu.

Even if he don't accept, the truth won't change and she won't be able to make someone else the baby's father.

She can't be cruel this much to Abhimanyu.

No matter what he did to her, no matter how he's broken her heart, but she won't give the right to anyone else.

But at the same time, she's also decided not to inform Abhimanyu about their child.

Even if they ever comes across to each other as this world is round so there's a high possibility, she won't inform her about their child.

But today.

Today every promises of her which she made to herself  seems to had broken.

As she felt weak.

She felt weak seeing Abhimanyu at the cafe when he was looking straight at her and her bump.

She got shocked seeing him All of a sudden at the cafe after a long time but it wasn't like she didn't expect it.

As she said, the world is round and there's a high possibility the duo can meet again.

But now she wanna escape.

Again.

From Abhimanyu.

From this world.

To protect herself. Her baby.

She don't want Abhimanyu to know about the baby in her womb. But seeing abhimanyus reaction, she can understand that he guessed it.

He guessed the truth.

The baby is his.

As no matter what, he knew her very well.

May be he never loved her. But he never failed to understand her.

May be he did. But never realised.

She's confused about his feeling.

"But what if...... no no. Abhimanyu won't do that. He'd never snatch the baby away from me... I'll go away.  Far. Far from everything. And will never return. But he's very powerful that it'd take few hours for him to find about my whereabouts. And... and already John informed me that Abhimanyu forced everyone to take my address and they eventually gave it. So probably right now, he must waiting for me at my apartment so I can't go there..  no no...  but mein kaha Jau??."

She started crying.

She touched her belly where the baby is growing and started caressing it

"Hi baby. Mumma is sorry. But you know na mumma can't.... I can't baby...  I'm sorry.... " - She broke down into tears.

___________________

The second chapter is also here !!!

The next chapter will be uploaded after 30+ votes.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

35.6K 2.6K 29
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...
162K 9.7K 41
The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their father was busy abusing their mother falls ir...
11.4K 509 6
Nothing just tried to write something on this couple 'Abhira'.... Different plot except characters..... Shower your love to my this fanfiction also...
18.9K 982 11
Abhi and akshu get married in a very short span due to circumstances. Now, its to see whether they will fall in love? If so then how? Love after ma...