Pixis x Zachery Fanfic AOT

Da AnimeFangirl1000

ITS A JOKE GUYS Enjoy a spicy hot old man fanfiction Altro

Chapter 2: Vibrating with Love
Chapter 3: The Taste of Wine

Chapter 1: Tasteful Trial

16 1 0
Da AnimeFangirl1000

*Pixis POV*

It was my job as a commander of the Garrison to help the citizens evacuate Trost the day of the second attack. Of course, I was a bit delayed because of a fat man that was keeping me entertained before the tragedy, but I still tried my best to get there on time.

"PIXIS! WAIT! We haven't finished our game yet, YOU CANT LEAVE!" The fat old man called. "I'm sorry- you. Whatever your name is." I said. "There are better things for me to do than play connect four and eat scones with pigs like you."

The fat man stared at me in shock. "Mm- PIXIS!" it continued to snort. I ignored it and walked away. I had to get to Trost quickly or I would get cancelled by all of the remaining wall rose citizens. I had a reputation to maintain.

I especially had to maintain my reputation for a special someone...

The only thing that was helping my separation anxiety from Premier Zachery was alcohol. I'll be in his arms again soon. I reminded myself. But first I must save Trost.

That all happened a little while ago. By now, Eren had plugged Trost. Now he was on trial because the officials had to make sure for a second time that he was not a bad Titan. They also wanted to decide who to hand Eren to, the scouts or the MPs.

The trial was intense, but the whole time, I couldn't help but stare into Zachery's glorious, glittering, brownish-golden eyes. They shined like tiny capsuled stars. His heart leaped as he took another drink of his wine. Oh Zachery... he fantasized a wonderful vision. Him and Zachery together. Running through a field of daisies outside the wall. Having a picnic. Laughing. Enjoying themselves and joking around. You don't know how far I would go to make those visions come true... I thought. I might be able to go sober for 2 days for you Zachery...

"JUST SHUT UP AND PUT ALL YOUR FAITH IN ME!!" Eren screamed. I was suddenly dragged out of my dreamland and back into the harsh reality. The reality that Zachery and I aren't together yet.

The court was silent for a painful minute. Suddenly, I heard a violent kicking sound across the room, along with horrible sounds of splattering blood. I ignored it and stared in his direction. Zachery...

I can taste you already...

So after this is all over...

Can we...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.3M 31.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.1M 29K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...