๐๐Œ ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

De freepoohshiesty

๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ... Mai multe

Cast/Warning โš ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
XXII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XXI
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX

XV

750 21 5
De freepoohshiesty

Genesis

"If y'all daddy black ass don't answer his fuckin phone in the next 10 minutes, y'all might just see me go to jail." I pace around the livingroom anxiously.

"So are we going to Jevan's dad's house to get him?" Kyrie asks, holding Kamira.

"He don't got a house, he moved in his girlfriend's trailer with her and her funny looking ass kids that he treat better than his own." I correct him.

"But we not going nowhere. I'm tryna find somebody to come over here and watch y'all while I go over dere. I might just have to leave y'all here alone with you in charge." I put my hands on my head.

"What's wrong mommy?" Warrior frowns, looking up at me.

"Warrior... your brother is missing. He's in the hands of somebody I don't trust." I emphasize.

"Is he coming back?" He asks worriedly.

"I'ma get him back, soon." I nod.

"You know how to burp her, put her to sleep, make her stop crying, and change her right?" I ask Kyrie which he nods yes to.

I don't wanna go over there with the kids cuz it might be a shootout. But even tho I trust him, I think it'd be too much pressure on him. He's only 9, his siblings are a LOT to deal with. And he might hurt her on accident, he's a kid after all. It's not his responsibility.

I make a post on Facebook. "Who can watch my kids, ion know for how long. I got $300, this is URGENT!!!!"

"I'm bouta cry." I mumble, sitting down.

"It's okay." Kyrie frowns at me.

"Ain't shit okay Ri Ri, I don't want my son with that bastard, he shot me while I was PREGNANT." I lean my head back n look at the ceiling.

I feel a bunch of dey lil arms hug me and I break down crying. A few moments later I feel better and wipe my face up.

"Thank y'all." I sniffle.

"I can help Kyrie watch the babies while you leave." Amancia offers.

"I know y'all can do it but it's irresponsible of me. This neighborhood is dangerous, you never know who's watching. What if somebody break in while I'm gone and I can't come back soon enough? Even for an hour, it's too risky." I shake my head.

A knock makes me jump. I'm a lil skittish still from Wesson's lil visit. I still don't know what I'm gone do about him tryna be in Warrior's life.

I go and look out the peephole to be sure it's who I think it is. Kamar looks at me confused.

"What's wrong?" He comes in and gives me a lil hug.

"Q-tip took JJ." Vaughn answers quickly.

"How?" He scrunches his face up.

"He got into a fight at school and instead of calling me them old stupid ass hoes called his dad instead and sent him off with the nigga. I texted his ass telling him to bring my child back but you know damn well he ain't gone listen." I explain the situation.

"Who finna watch the kids?" He bends down to pick up Kaleisha.

"Um." I check my phone.

"My cousin Jaguar said she on her way here cuz she need the money. I said I'd pay whoever watch em $300." I read her response.

"You got 3 hunid?" I look up at him.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I'a get it." He mumbles.

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek.

"We finna go down there?" He asks.

"Yep." I grab my purse.

"Holdon what's yo plan?" He stops me.

"To come home with my child. One way or another." I blink a couple times.

"We gotta think of a plan that's not gone put either one of us in jail. We gotta plot this shit out." He sits down.

"Oh so y'all don't know it but before we had kids me and daddy used to go on licks together. Actually we didn't stop until I got pregnant with Cia. That was the peak of our relationship." I smile looking at him and he smiles back.

"What does that mean? What's a lick?" Cia asks confused.

"We used to rob people together. And liquor stores and shit. Sometimes we would do drive-bys. I even sold drugs for him." I say.

"What type of drugs?" Karter asks.

"Crack, cocaine, weed, meth, pills..." Kamar lists.

"And heroin." I add.

"Yea." He nods.

"Did you guys ever get in trouble?" Vaughn asks.

"Y'all don't remember but I was in prison fa ah while when y'all was little." He admits.

"What was prison like-"

"Wait- we gettin off topic, we can finish talking bout dis later. Kamar we needa figure out how we finna go about this. What we gone do if things go wrong?" I cut Kyrie off.

...

"Who is it?" Chrissy asks from the other side of the door.

The trailer front door for whatever reason doesn't have a peephole and me and Kam standing in the window blindsight just in case.

"Who issss ittttttt!?" She gets louder.

"HELLO!?" Her voice gets frustrated.

Ik she gone answer the door even if we don't announce ourselves. White people just have this innate instinct to do dumb shit like that.

"My God." She sighs, opening the door.

I push past her with Kamar right behind me. She gasps, jumping back.

"Where's my son?" I look at her.

"I-I-" She stutters.

"You-you-you what?" I stare, waiting for her to form a practical sentence.

"Oh my God-" She runs but I grab her hair.

Her shit is real so she screams in pain.

"Let my hair go before I call the police!" She shouts.

"Where is my muhafuckin son?" I repeat.

"He-he-he's not here. None of the kids are."

"Where is he?" I ask.

"Let my hair go and I'll tell you." She says.

"G'on head." Kamar locks the door.

I let her hair go and she brushes through it with her hand.

"Qbear took them all to see his mom." She sighs.

"You wanna go drive there?" Kamar asks.

"Umm, when did he leave and when will he be back?" I look back at Chrissy.

"He left after he picked up my sons from school. I don't know when he'll be back." She folds her arms.

"Aight call em and ask." I grab her wrist and force her to sit down on the couch.

"What, are you crazy? Why are you trying to kidnap our kids?" She asks.

"I do not want yo lil African booty scratchers. I want MY child." I scrunch my face up.

"African what?" She looks at me with visible confusion.

"Call him. And give me the phone." I order.

"Or?" She looks me up and down with an attitude.

"Orrr yo kids not gone have a mother or a father." I shrug.

Her face goes pale and she takes her phone out. She calls his number saved under "Chocolate Bite 🥰" I take the phone and hold it.

"You say sum weird shit I'ma mute it." I warn her as it dials.

"Okay." She nods.

"What?" Q-tip answers.

"Hey babe, um when are you and the kids coming home?" She asks.

"Whenever."

"No I mean like whenn cuz I was gonna start dinner-"

"We already ate. Don't nobody wanna eat no mo damn salmon casserole. I told you ian eating yo food ever again since you fed me that uncooked, underseasoned, raw ass turkey that made us all sick." He snaps.

"Okay..." Her eyes water up.

I kinda feel bad. I know how he used to belittle me when we was together and it's sad seeing her go through it too. Even if her food is nasty, which it is, my son told me, if he really cared bout her feelings he wouldn't say allat.

"Um, well could you give me a time frame?" She requests.

"Soon." He smacks his teeth.

"Alright well that's all I was calling to ask, I love you."

"Aye if that bitch show up, like I know she will, don't answer that fuckin door. Look I know you slow as shit, but just don't answer the door this time." He tells her.

"I won't-"

I hang up making her gasp then I sit the phone on the table. I sit down next to her and grab the remote.

"What are you doing?" She looks at me crazy.

"We gone wait." I shrug.

"Sit down baby." I look at Kamar and pat next to me on the couch.

...

"And it's not your fault Chrissy, you needa get away from him." I sniffle.

"I know but he said he'll kill my kids if I leave him and I mean I love him really so I kind of feel trapped." She cries.

"He said he'd kill yo kids too? That sick bitch." I shake my head.

"When'd he threaten to kill my kids?" Kamar turns to me.

"A long time ago Kam don't start." I sigh.

"I'm so so so so so so sorry for saying that word about your son, that was so wrong of me." She apologizes.

"That's old news Chris, it is what it is. If you say it again I'ma bat chu but I'm not finna open no old wounds. For what?" I shrug.

"I'm just so surprised. You're actually a really nice person, I kinda assumed from the first time I heard of you that you were one of those typical jealous, bitter, ex/baby mommas. But you're amazing." She smiles.

"What do you define as a typical baby momma Chris?" I ask curiously.

"Oh you know, fake hair, bonnets, hula hoops in their ears, excessive makeup, unnecessary amounts of lip gloss, shitty tattoos, jealous, angry, bitter, broke." She describes.

"I'm like 6/10 of what you just said, all but the last part so..." I trail off.

"Hula hoops in dey ears?" Kamar chuckles.

"Stop earhustling on our conversation." I wave him off.

"You're at least 7 of what I just said- but the point is you're a nice person still. Looks can be deceiving."

Before I can respond we hear a car pull in the driveway.

"I just wanna ask real quick, why you say the n word when yo kids half black... do you call them niggas too?" I ask.

"No, of course not. My children are mixed, so they aren't fully that, it makes no sense to call them so. My anger just changes me into a person that I don't like, it was immature. Like even if your son is one, that doesn't mean I should've said it." She explains.

Me n Kamar just stare at her then back at each other.

"Is she fucking s-" I'm cut off by the door opening.

Q-tip freezes seeing us all sitting on the couch together.

"What the fuck?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Hi mommy." Jevan jogs over to me.

"Hey J, you had fun seeing ya grandma?" I ask and he smiles, nodding.

"Aight we finna head home." I put my hand on his head and walk toward the front door.

"Where the fuck you think you goin wit my son?" Q-tip starts to come towards me but Kamar pushes him back.

"You know damn well you wasn't suppost to get him." I roll my eyes, opening the door.

"That's MY child tho!" He yells.

Kamar closes the door and walks us back to the car safely.

Least ian get shot this time.

𝐁𝐌 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬
©𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

553K 18.5K 39
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
156K 6K 18
โ My li baby g. โž โฅ ยฎ๐™ ๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ
151K 4.6K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
79.3K 4.2K 25
๐ผ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘”๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ง ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜.