Where Do We Go From Here?

Door EroticaAddict91

Sequel to "Take Me As I Am" As the second half of Harry and Draco's 8th year continues, Harry is once again t... Meer

Christmas Snow
Presents and Forgiveness
Reunions and Curses
Lies and Greenhouses
I'm Watching You
Supervision and Cupcakes
In The Shadows
Chocolates and Werewolves
Full Moon Panic
Sleepovers and Whiskey
Ashwinder Eggs and Underpants
Our First fight
I Was Wrong
Power Top
Switches and Trust
Bad News and O Sphere's
The Feeling Of Dread
Broom Closets and Final Resort's
A Second Chance
Cinnamon Fire and First Times
Meetings and Rewards
Debts Paid and Hallway Quickies
Cookies and Wolfsbane
Fooling Around
Slytherin Party Part 1
Slytherin Party Part 2
Slytherin Party Part 3
Instinctual Attraction
Control Yourself
Girl Power Part 1
Girl Power Part 2
Broken Howl

Pain and Mischief

349 6 1
Door EroticaAddict91

Draco woke the next morning next to Neville, feeling very conflicted. Harry left early, not wanting to wake Ron after his chocolate mishap, shuddering at the reminder of last night's events. Draco looked at Neville still asleep, wondering how he truly felt. Harry confiscated the love heart candy, contemplating what he'd do with it.

Draco turned on his side, facing Neville. He looked at him, really taking the time to think about this. I love Harry and Seamus but...I can't like Neville can I? He's so awkward and skinny...so naive and nerdy. He came closer, listening to his breathing.

Neville was awake, pretending to sleep so Draco wouldn't kick him out too soon. He felt him move closer, his heart fluttering strongly.

Draco brought his hand to Neville's forehead, brushing his brunette bangs from his eyes. There must be something wrong with me...it's Neville for Salazar sakes! He sat up, stretching.

Neville opened his eyes as Draco turned slightly, looking at him with a small sigh. He reached out, gently stroking his fingers down his back.

Draco gasped under his breath, turning to see him. "Morning." He lowly spoke, feeling a bit weak.

Neville sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "You tossed and turned a lot last night, you alright?" He asked.

Draco winced suddenly, sweat forming on his brow. "Umm...Neville I'll be right back." He turned to get out of bed, sent backwards on the mattress by a dizzy spell.

Neville became much more focused when he saw Draco start to struggle. "What's happening?" He moved closer, rubbing his hand down his back.

Draco slapped Neville's hand away. "Don't touch!" He snapped, leaning over to grasp his chest. Oh no it's happening again!!! He panicked, unable to move or stand.

"Draco what's going on? You're breaking out in a cold sweat!" Neville rushed out of bed, taking the keys to the bathroom as he ran out the door.

Draco curled up in a ball on the bed, starting to shake as the burning started. "For fuck sakes not now!!!" He groaned, squeezing himself tightly.

Neville came rushing back in, locking the door before coming over. "Draco tell me what's going on now!" He crawled back up on the bed, pulling Draco to his chest.

"Get off me!!!" Draco growled, having no strength to push him off. "Arrggg!!!" He groaned in pain, sweat dripping from the ends of his silver bangs.

Neville recognized this, acting quickly. "Draco you need to sit up, the more you crunch your body the more you'll hurt." He dipped the wash cloth in the hot water he gathered in a small bowl.

Draco flinched as Neville wiped the sweat from his face, leaning his back into his chest. "It hurts!!!" He cried, the pain was worse than last time, the burning spreading to his chest and stomach.

Neville ripped open the buttons of Draco's pajama shirt, moving the material away to wipe the sweat from his torso. "This doesn't look normal." He put his hand to his forehead. "You have a terrible fever." He pressed the washcloth to his head.

Draco gasped loudly as his mouth burned and his throat closed half way. "N-Neville potion box!!!" He stuttered harshly, pointing.

Neville used his wand, summoning the box over. "Which one???" He asked, frantically rummaging through the large collection.

"Pepper up!!!" Draco harshly breathed, starting to hyperventilate. The pain is so bad this time...I feel like I'm gonna faint!

Neville opened the bottle, tipping Draco's head back. "Open!"

Draco opened his mouth.

Neville gasped at the blood that was forming on the edges of Draco's gums, pouring the potion into his mouth.

Draco coughed harshly as the thick potion was swallowed, feeling more energy but the pain didn't go away. "Squeeze me!"

Neville furrowed his brow. "What???" He wrapped his arms around Draco.

"Harder!" Draco pleaded, tears forcing their way down his face. He groaned and growled as the pain rushed through him worse than it ever had before.

Neville used all his arm strength, wrapping his arms around Draco in a very tight hold. "What is this?!"

Draco saw his vision start to blur. "Curse." He whispered, passing out from the pain in Neville's arms.

Neville started to panic, but then he saw written instructions on the box. He read them fast, taking out the red Healing Potion. He pulled Draco's jaw open carefully, pouring the potion down his throat.

. . . . . . .

Draco woke up, everything was blurry. He looked up to see Neville staring at him, realizing he was in his arms. "Ughhh." He groaned.

"Draco...I'm so sorry." Neville stroked his fingers up and down Draco's forearm. "How long have you been going through this?" He dabbed his forehead with the washcloth.

Draco looked at the box next to them both. "You read it didn't you? So you know about it now...well it's been about 2 weeks."

Neville felt so bad for Draco. "How do you feel now? I used the Healing Potion and the Healing Salve on your gums." He kept his arms around him, nervous about letting go.

"Why did you do this?" Draco looked at him. "Why did you take care of me?"

Neville thought that was a rather silly question. "Why wouldn't I? You were hurting...you needed someone to help you."

Draco looked down at himself, noticing he was half naked. "Where's my bloody shirt???" He growled.

Neville suppressed a giggle. "You broke out in a very bad cold sweat. I had to wipe your body down or you could have gotten worse."

Draco reached his hand up to cup the back of Neville's head, pulling him down.

Neville was pulled into a hug, Draco's arms wrapped around him in a warm embrace.

"Thank you...for making sure I was okay." Draco held onto Neville for a little, feeling insecure after such a big struggle. He took care of me...perhaps I've been a bit too mean to him...I'll lighten up.

Neville smiled at Draco. "I'm so glad you're okay...I didn't know what was going to happen."

Draco looked at Neville, something inside him softening. "I'm okay now...will you stay? I don't know when Harry will be back."

The Grandfather Clock struck 6am, a small chime going off as the pendulum swung back and forth.

Neville saw it was still an hour and half till breakfast. "Of course I'll stay." He smiled timidly, leaning in closer.

Draco leaned upwards, nose to nose with Neville Longbottom. "What do you want to do right now?"

Neville looked at Draco's lips, selfishly wanting to kiss him...thinking of the kiss in the greenhouse. "Let's get you cleaned up, I'll help you." He slowly pushed him to sit up.

Draco groaned at the soreness he felt. "I can do it myself!" He sat up, standing to regret it fast.

Neville caught Draco before he fell.

"Bullocks!" Draco cursed, he could barely stand, everything felt sore and stiff.

"Come on, let's get some clothes and some towels for you." Neville helped Draco walk and gather his things, walking slowly to the bathroom.

Draco rolled his eyes. "I'm 17 years old I'm not a bloody child!" He complained as Neville walked him inside the bathroom.

Neville sat Draco down on one of the counters. "You can barely move, just trying to help you."

Draco sighed. "I know...just don't like all the fuss over me." He slipped his snake ring off, carefully unhooking the clasp of his snake necklace. He set them down, cracking his neck with a groan.

Neville took his pajamas off, stepping out of his pants.

"The bloody devil are you doing?!" Draco asked a bit too loudly, looking at Neville in nothing but Gryffindor mascot boxers.

"Getting in the bath with you." Neville answered plainly, turning on the large mineral bath faucet. "You'll drown if you tried to bathe yourself at the moment."

Draco swallowed hard as he watched the multicolored minerals and herbs flow into the bath, steam filling the air as the water became hot. "I am not getting in there naked with you."

Neville shrugged. "Seems to me you don't have much of a choice." He walked up to Draco.

The bath was filling up, the warmth from the water heating up with room to a pleasant temperature.

Draco leaned back slightly.

Neville slowly pulled Draco's sweaty shirt off his arms, looking at him as he brought his hands to the elastic of his pajama pants.

Draco looked away. "Fine...do as you wish." He blushed.

Neville smiled slightly, pulling the pants off Draco's hips and legs. "You will feel a lot better when you're clean."

Draco shakily stood to his feet. "What do you get out of this? Why are you so attentive?" He asked, taking a few wobbly steps.

Neville held Draco up with his arm around his back, slowly making their way to the edge of the bath. "I told you I like you...you know I do." He blushed. "I want to help, you are not in good sorts so I'm helping you."

Draco stopped, glaring. "No peeking."

Neville huffed, but he covered his eyes with his free hand, turning away while he kept hold of him.

Draco awkwardly took his briefs off, slipping out of Neville's hand to sink into the bath.

Neville looked when he felt the loss of Draco's body, seeing the discarded briefs by the edge. "Hot?" He asked.

Draco sunk down to his shoulders with a big sigh. "Yes...coming in?" He smirked, seeing Neville nervously stand there.

"Turn around." Neville requested.

Draco floated a little further in the bath, turning his back.

Neville stripped his clothes off, quickly getting in the water. "Ugh! It's so hot!" He scrunched his face, trying to sink down fast but it was very hot.

Draco floated over, keeping a foot between them. "Hot is better, it's good for your skin."

Neville waved his wand, levitating the basket of shampoo and soaps over. "What are these?" He asked, holding a round blue powdered ball.

"Bubble Bath bombs, you throw them in the water and they make tons of bubbles and fizzy water." Draco came over to take a few out of the basket, dropping them in the bath. "Remember the party? Same thing just different color."

Neville watched them dissolve and spread big bubbles all around the bath. "Draco?" He called, taking some shampoo and soap out. "Can I wash you?"

Draco glared slightly, but he knew Neville was just trying to help. "Sure." He sat down on the water bench that wrapped around the bath.

Neville turned Draco with his back to him, pouring some shampoo into his hair.

Draco closed his eyes with a contented sigh, enjoying Neville's fingers massaging the shampoo into his hair and scalp. "You're sure you don't mind doing this?"

Neville shook his head. "I like being helpful, I'd want someone to take care of me if I was unwell or in need...wouldn't you?" He asked, scrubbing the shampoo down to the very ends of Draco's silvery hair.

Draco groaned quietly at the massaging fingers that traveled to his shoulders.

Neville poured water over Draco's hair a few times till all the shampoo was out, conditioning the ends while he massaged his arms.

"Neville?" Draco called.

"Hmm?" Neville questioned, pouring some body wash into his palm.

"You said you want to have sex with me but...in what way?" Draco asked, making a little tower of blue bubbles with his hands on top of the water.

Neville blushed. "I'd want...ummm...I'd want you to take my virginity."

Draco felt a tingle shoot down to his groin. "Do you know what that truly means though?" He looked over his shoulder.

Neville finished washing Draco, floating in front of him on the other side. "Explain...please?"

Draco leaned his back against the wall of the bath as he sat comfortably, feeling a thousand times better now that he was clean and healed. "Ask me questions and I shall answer them."

Neville sat next to Draco on the water bench of the bath. "Does it hurt?"

Draco looked over at Neville. "Yes, the first few times are painful."

"Would you fuck me?" Neville asked bluntly.

Draco's eyes widened. "Umm...Neville you really shouldn't be so forward with that...wouldn't you rather wait for someone special?" He blushed.

Neville looked at Draco, his eyes going from his hair to down in the water.

Draco felt his neck and cheeks redden, looking away. "Oh boy...Neville I'm not that special I assure you." He chucked to himself, not seeing the appeal.

Neville floated in front of Draco. "I like your eyes." He got closer, putting his hands on the tops of his thighs under the water. "How your silver hair matches the color of your irises...they almost glow in dimmed light." He climbed onto his lap.

Draco gasped loudly as Neville's naked cock pressed tight against the underside of his own dick. "Neville!" He snapped.

"I like you Draco." Neville shyly began thrusting against Draco's groin, their skin rubbing against each other. "I want to make you feel good."

Draco felt his cheeks burn, looking up at Neville leaning over him. "Uhh You're a piece of work!" He moaned a little, unable to hide how good it felt.

Neville got a little braver, actively starting to thrust forward against Draco's fully hard shaft. "I want you." He laced his fingers into the back of his hair, pulling slightly. "I want your cock!"

Draco snatched Neville by the wrists, flipping him over. "Alright that's enough out of you!"

Neville yelped in surprise, his chest pressed to the cold marbled stone floor. "Draco?!" He tried to move, wiggling under the hands that pushed him to the floor.

Draco held Neville down with his hands pressed between his shoulder blades and his head, pushing his face sideways to the floor. "You've gotten waaaayyy too comfortable with me lately, time to put you in your place." He leaned down, lowly speaking in his ear.

"I'm sorry! I didn't meant to-ahh!!!" Neville shouted, Draco's hand came down hard on his left ass cheek, leaving behind a stinging pink handprint.

"Shut up and keep still! You think you can do what you want with me?!" Draco grabbed a fistful of Neville's hair, his other hand slapping down on the other side of his ass a little harder.

Neville hissed at the sting left behind after, his fully hard cock pushing up against the edge of the bath.

Draco smirked darkly down at Neville, thankful his strength returned after his episode. "Now...what do I do with you? What should your punishment be?" He tapped his fingers in irritation between his shoulders.

"D-Draco I'm sorry I won't bother you anymore please!" Neville begged, fear slowly making him regret his actions.

"Shhhh hush now, accept your rash behavior!" Draco spanked over the already tinted pink cheek of Neville's arse.

Neville winced harshly, looking behind himself at Draco leering down at him.

Draco reached between Neville's legs, fondling his balls gently.

Neville flinched harshly.

"You have such a nice ass Nev." Draco teased, squeezing his reddened ass roughly. "I'd hate to destroy it." He growled, spanking his hand harder against his ass.

Neville held back the tears, not wanting to show he was scared. "What are you going to do to me?!" His voice shook, swallowing his fear.

Draco smiled darkly when he heard the fear in Neville's voice, glad he could still make him squirm. "Accio hairbrush." He summoned with his hand up in the air.

Neville's eyes went wide as the handle of the brush flew into Draco's hand. "Draco please! I told you I was sorry! I won't be a bother anymore!" He pleaded, gasping loudly at the back end of the brush touching his ass.

Draco rubbed the rounded end of the brush against Neville's ass, pushing and poking it against his hole. "Now I've been very tolerant of your obsession, I've blown you twice and even used a finger or 2." He pushed it in about half an inch.

Neville hissed at the pressure. "Don't!"

Draco grinned evily. "But I won't have you trying to dominate me!" He flipped the brush around fast, slamming down the flat paddle against Neville's ass.

Neville lost all the air in his lungs as the cracking sound echoed, his ass red and stinging like a thousand bees. "Ahhh!!! Stop!!!"

Draco gripped the handle tightly, spanking Neville again with it. "Are you going to try and put the moves on me again?!" He raised the brush up, winding his hand backwards.

"Noooo!!!! No I won't!" Neville yelled, looking over his shoulder with big round eyes. "Please!"

Draco kept Neville firmly pressed to the edge. "I'm not finished with you." He dropped the brush, letting it float away somewhere in the bath. "Your arse is red like an apple...it looks good enough to eat." He said darkly, grabbing both sides of Neville's ass tightly.

"Ahh!!!" Neville hissed with his teeth clenched tightly shut.

Draco roughly played with Neville's ass cheeks, pulling and kneading the toned flesh. "Knees under your stomach now!"

Neville immediately listened, pushing his bent knees under himself on the very edge of the bath.

Draco could see everything, Neville's cock and balls dangling with his ass pushed up. "Widen your legs!" He swatted his ass firmly.

Neville winced as he slowly widened his legs, shuddering at the cold air tickling his private areas.

Draco leaned in, spreading Neville's cheeks wide open. "I don't hate you Neville, I'm not angry anymore okay?" He softened his voice, blowing hot air on his hole.

Neville shakily pushed himself up on his forearms, looking under himself. "Draco? What are you doing t-uhhh!" He wanted to ask but it came out as a moan.

Draco was slowly starting to lick his tongue against Neville's tight virgin hole, keeping his cheeks spread with his hands.

Neville felt himself twitch against Draco's tongue, never imagining something so dirty could feel so fucking good. "Uhhh that's dirty!" He whined, his toes curling.

Draco chuckled, remembering when he said the same thing. "Naughty Nev, you'll see won't you?" He whispered against his pink pucker, pushing his tongue inside his ass.

Neville gasped, looking behind himself with a loud moan. "Draco!" He panted, unable to tear his eyes away from watching.

Draco pulled and pushed his tongue through the rim of Neville's ass, finding he tasted very sweet. He felt the opening soften, pushing further inside.

Neville panted and moaned every time Draco's tongue fucked his sensitive insides, finding himself pushing his ass closer. "Uhh Draco it feels so good! More!"

Draco felt the hairbrush tap the back of him, looking to see it floated back to him. "More huh? Well let's see..." He picked up the brush, pushing the handle against Neville's ass.

Neville froze, pushing up on his hands to look more behind himself. "No...no Draco don't!"

Draco looked Neville in the eyes, slowly pushing the handle inside him.

Neville fell back down on his forearms, groaning in slight pain. "Draco it hurts!!!" He whined, clenching his ass around the ribbed brush handle.

Draco watched Neville twitch around the brush, pushing it further inside. "What a dirty slut you are, still want to get fucked Nev?" He pulled it halfway out, pushing it back in.

Neville's body gently rocked back and forth to the motion of the brush, heavily panting at what this was doing to his body.

Draco pushed and pulled it in and out of Neville's entrance, listening to the lude sounds it made. Shit I'm getting so hard...

Neville breathed heavily, screwing his eye shut from the growing feeling in his groin. "Uhh!"

Draco looked down to see Neville was fully hard. "Look at you, so hard from being fucked." He pushed the brush fully inside, leaving it there. "Pervert." He whispered.

Neville moaned loudly as Draco started pumping his cock. "Draco uhhh please! Please I can't!"

"What's that?" Draco teased, pumping him incredibly slow, putting his other hand on the paddle of the brush. "You want me to move this?" He wiggled it slightly.

Neville cried out, pushing his ass against Draco's hand. "Please! Please!"

Draco pulled it almost all the way out. "You asked for it!" He plunged it back in, fucking Neville with it over and over.

Neville almost wept in relief, moaning loudly as the ribbed balls of the handle fucked his ass. "Uhhh Draco!!!" He moaned, watching Draco's hand pump him under himself.

Draco felt Neville drip pre-come down his fingers, pumping a little faster as his shaft became lubricated. "What a naughty boy, I'll make you come, since you behaved so well for me." He pushed the handle inside at a different angle, the end hitting his prostate.

Neville groaned loudly, pushing his ass further on the brush. He rocked his hips, pushing his cock further into Draco's hand. "Uhh I'm gonna come! Draco I'm coming!"

Draco pushed the brush in all the way, twisting it side to side.

Neville came hard against the marbled floor of the bathroom, collapsing onto the cold stone.

Draco slowly pulled the brush out of Neville's ass, vanishing it. "I don't ever want to see or use that brush again."

Neville pressed flat against the edge, his legs falling into the water.

Draco leered at Neville, soaked and panting heavily. "I hope you learned your lesson, to NEVER try to control me again." He got out of the bath, grabbing 2 towels, wrapping one around his waist.

Neville flinched slightly, Draco threw a towel over him. He shakily got to his feel, climbing out of the bath to dry himself off.

Draco slicked his hair back with his comb, washing his face.

Neville put his pajamas back on.

"Off with you Nev, I have things to do." Draco looked at Neville coldy.

Neville sighed slightly, but he didn't dare argue. "Feel better then, see you in class in 2 days." He walked to the door.

Draco washed the apple scented scrub from his face, looking towards the door as Neville left. "Ridiculous." He muttered quietly.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

24.8K 280 14
"Draco you cant keep doing this" y/n said in a light whisper. "your mine darling, ill do as i please" he said in a dominent tone as he pushed y/n up...
10.3K 287 20
SEQUEL to Look Me In The Eyes Harry has found himself in a very precarious situation, caught between the three people he loves the most. Who will he...
14.7K 402 16
A stormy sky, clouds and rain. As Harry looked, truly looked, into Draco's eyes he could begin to see a story playing out. A stormy day, a small cott...
201K 5.2K 61
Draco and the rest of the 7th year students at Hogwarts have come back to make up the year that was rudely interupted. The 8th year at Hogwarts for t...