KING AND QUEEN MAFIA 😈 [COM...

By Angelic_Caramel

ᴡʜʏ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴀғᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs?? ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ sᴀғᴇ ᴍᴇ ???☺️ ... More

CHARACTERS ASETHIC
~ Prologue ~
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~Chapter 11~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~Chapter 15~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19 ~
~Chapter 20 ~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~ Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~EPILOGUE 1~
~EPILOGUE 2~

~Chapter 47~

714 35 9
By Angelic_Caramel

Unedited:/-

Sara mudgalkar: 7 years old ....very good in studies...angel of sumedh and baby of mallika...loves Mahi most...she is a little shy type girl...but soon you will see her other side also...

[I had given introduction of sara as she crossed her toddler age...and soon going to enter teenage....]

Back to story...

3 months had passed ...

Sara and Samira had became two inseparable companions...

After one month of Sara gaining her conscious...she wanted to join school back as her 3 years study got hampered in between...

But our Sara is brilliant student...she had completed her 3 years gap without one month...with help of a home tutor whom sumellika appointed for her...

Last month after a lot of drama by sumellika...Sara finally joined school...with samira...

Samira studies in nursery...while Sara in 2nd standard..

Both sister goes to school together...although they had friends...but at lunch time both had it together by feeding each other...

Both of them had got a new room also...which sumedh arranged for them...

Now Samira is staying with Sara all time...

Sara being a elder sister had fulfilled her all duties...she provided her love and also scold her when she became adamant...

After scolding Samira get Sad but Sara would also feel guilty of scolding her...

At last Sara comes to mak e her mind....while samira also says sorry ...later both ended up hugging each other...

Whenever anyone of them gets chocolate first share with other...

This made shock to everyone in family...

As they knew Sara hadn't share her chocolates...even not with her mumma...but she had with samira...same for Mahi also...she never shared with anyone not even her daddy...who is her partner of crimes ...but she only shares with her didi...

In one word Sara and samira became one soul in two bodies...

Today is a special day for mudgalkars...the mansion was decorated beautifully...with different colors of lights and flowersand a balloons......as if a new bride...why not today is birthday of elder daughter of sumedh mudgalkar...the elder mafia princess...

Mallika enter a room ...

view from door *

View from bed *

Study table...

Mallika saw the innocent face of her dolls...and smiled...one was hanging from the bed holding her teady near to chest(sara)...while other left he head pillow crawled downwards and kept her head on bed (Mahi)...

Mallika chuckled seeing them...

She went to them get on bed sat in between them and pulled sara back to bed while placing pillow beneath head of mahi creased their hairs

with her both hands...

No matter samira is her own blood but she is not less than Sara to her...

Sara was the one who first call her mumma...

So she always provides equal love to them...

Both felt mother's love and snuggled into her lap from both sides...

It's their daily morning routine...

Mallika : baby get up... see what's today?

Sara woke up lazily and her eyes landed on calendar on wall...

It's her birthday...

Sara : oh..shit..I forgot my birthday??

Samira woke up with a jerk ..

Samira : mumma ??...didi birlthdi?

(Birthday?)

Mallika nodded...

Samira : happy birthday didi...

She hugged her....

Sara kissed her cheeks...and mumbled a thank you...

Mallika : happy birthday my sweetheart...

She said creasing hairs..

Sara : thank you mumma...

Mallika kissed hee forehead and then Mahi...

Both chuckled...

Mallika : ok dolls get ready...today mumma will make her dolls ready ...

Samira jumped in excitement...

Sara chuckled at her...

Mallika : first let's take bath...

She took them to bathroom and trio spent a good time at shower...

After that Mallika dressed them and took them downstairs....

Mallika tied both of their hairs...and then both ranned out of room leaving Mallika to chuckled at them...

Reaching the last step Sara ranned and hugged sumedh from back who was giving instructions to decorators...

Sumedh sensed her...

And turned back..

Sumedh : happy birthday my angel....

Sara : thank you dada...

Samira pouted...

Samira : me ???

Sumedh chuckled and picked her in arms....

Sumedh : aww...you are my princess...

Sara also chuckled...

At evening Mallika got ready and then helped both her dolls to get ready...

A grand party was organized...

Sumedh was greeting guests...while Mallika came down with dolls...

Sumedh's eyes stuck on his two princeses....later on he noticed his queen who came behind them...

Birthdays girl*

Mallika blushed seeing sumedh...

Her king ....

Sumedh announced of marriage of his sister to Mallika’s brother which was still unknown to all...

Everyone  congrats them...

The party was going well...Sara meet her school friends...ayansh was also their...

Like before two years he gave her a bunch of roses....

Sara blushed this time accepting it...

Sumedh this time didn't protested...as he found ayansh is a good boy...and also good for Sara...

When she was in coma...ayansh used to meet her once in every week...or months..

Later on Sara cut cake with Mahi...both feed each other then to sumellika...

Party ended with a lots of gift for Mahi and sara...

As Sara had given half of her gifts to Mahi..

Mahi thanked her...

After having dinner they had a happy family time before going to sleep...

Thus the .....

MAFIA KING AND THE QUEEN LIVED HAPPILY WITH THEIR PRINCESSES...

•••••••••••••••••••••••THE END••••••••••••••••••••••••

Not so soon  guys...still....

only two epilogues are left...

Then end of this story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 4.5K 33
𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐...
24.1K 1.6K 46
This is my 2nd sumellika fan fiction. Starring Sumedh mudgalkar and Mallika Singh ❤️. And other supporting charactersIn this story sumedh loves a gir...
16.1K 1.1K 21
Everyone says bestfriend's end up with each other..... Same was their case ...... both were childhood bestie but they ended up together when they w...
138K 7.1K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...