girls (fem reader × robin buc...

Av coolcatrobinbuckley

~"you're so beautiful, even with your band uniform on." i reassure her, "not, as beautiful as you, baby."~ wh... Mer

backstory
summer break.
welcome home dusty!!
im sorry, girlfriend?
evil Russians
air ducts
Russian lair
confessions
a bathroom talk
a last goodbye
Eddie Munson
quick a/n!
Vecna's Curse
a/n!

a/n /apology

92 2 0
Av coolcatrobinbuckley

HIII GUYS! I'M SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONGEST BREAK IN THE UNIVERSE. my older brother (who was, of course paying for Netflix), was very broke for a while because he's also paying for school, and stuff, and i got grounded until spring break, but it's whatever. we just got back Netflix, and i haven't thought about writing that much, school, band, and drama is keeping me busy as hell, but i'm sorry for not writing, i will try my absolute hardest to write when i can! i think actually i'm going to try ans write chapter one today, but i'm so sorry if it takes me awhile! i love you all, have a good day/night! drink water and eat, at least some! 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

649 22 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...
99.6K 2.5K 39
Anna Henderson, she was once one of the popular people in Hawkins High, along with Steve Harrington, her bestfriend, who she shared almost all her se...
1.2K 55 17
Set after the defeat of Vecna, things seem to have settled down. That is, until Robin and Nancy see the recent headlines. Now working for the Hawkins...
83.1K 3.4K 58
"𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆." ~ She's beautiful on the outside but on the inside, ther...