Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

Bởi simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... Xem Thêm

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

Can't Help Falling In Love

851 20 0
Bởi simp4blainchel

"Did our anniversary reset?" I asked Blaine, as we laid in bed, watching a movie.

"I don't think so, no. Why?" He looked down at me, and I pointed to the clock which read midnight.

"It's officially February 14th. We've been together for two years." I smiled, and he squeezed me.

"I can't believe it. Two years, that's amazing. Happy Valentine's Day, Sam." He kissed my forehead, and I snuggled into him.

"Last year, you had one eye." I said, and he started laughing.

"Don't remind me. This is going to be our first Valentine's we can spend together." He smiled, and my eyes widened.

"Does this mean PDA?" I asked, and he laughed even more.

"Yes, lots of PDA." He placed a finger under my chin, and kissed me. It quickly deepened, and I got on top of him and placed my hands on his shoulders while his hands ran down my back and onto my ass.

"Wait." He said, and I immediately got off of him.

"We're supposed to be taking things slow." He sighed, and I laid next to him.

"Sorry, I keep forgetting. It just feels like things are back to how it used to be." I pouted, and he turned me around and wrapped his arms around me, making me the little spoon.

"And they will be. But we are both very different people now. I mean you're back with this new 'Top Bitch' attitude, which I think is extremely hot by the way, and I mean, I almost dated Tina. We are both different, so this relationship is going to be different. I just want us to figure it out before we go any further." I felt his smile against my head as I snuggled in closer.

"You are the smartest person I know." I sighed, fiddling with his hands, and he quickly fell asleep, and I didn't hesitate to join him.

"Glee Club!" Mr. Schue yelled, and I was sitting on Blaine's lap when he walked in and I quickly got up to go say hi.

"Mr. Schue, oh my god!" I squealed, and he hugged me.

"Sami! How was Chicago?" He asked, squeezing me then pulling away.

"It was amazing. But now I'm here and I'm ready to win nationals!" I smiled, and he laughed then patted me back.

"That is the kind of attitude I want to see, brilliant!" He said, then he moved on to hug the other people.

" Mr. Schue, how was D.C?" Artie asked, and I stayed at the front and sat on the piano, with Blaine.

"It was amazing but now I'm back to stay!" He smiled, and we all cheered.

"For my first order of business, I wanna give a big shout out to the guy who made sure it's a minute come back to Mr. Finn Hudson." He pointed at Finn, who looked very surprised and we all cheered and once again.

"Now, for this weeks assignment." He dramatically took out a marker, and walked to the whiteboard as we all drumrolled. He wrote Wedding on the board, and we all went silent.

"Miss Pillsbury and I are finally getting married, which makes me the happiest, luckiest man alive. Emma has been handling all the prep so to help out, I'd take charge of entertainment. This goes against tradition and it would mean the world to me and to Emma, if instead of giving your best man speech, Finn. Sing for us. what do you think?" He asked Finn, who looked incredibly guilty.

"Uh, yeah, of course." He smiled, and I knew I was going to have to question him later.

"For everyone else who isn't out with Asian bird flu, it's a wedding! Which means we need some great, romantic, love songs at the reception." Mr. Schue said, and I looked over at Blaine and grabbed his hand.

"Wait, do you want us to be your singers? That is so-" Tina pouted, but Blaine cut her off before she can finish the sentence.

"Awesome. We'd be honored." He smiled, and I squeezed his hand. The bell rang, and everyone left the room, and I nudged Blaine to go on without me.

"What did you do?" I sighed, when it was just Finn and I alone.

"I kissed Miss Pillsbury." He said and I let out a huge laugh.

"It's not funny." He muttered, and I stood up and grabbed his arm.

"You're right, it's not funny. It just took me by surprise." I smiled, catching my breath.

"I just don't know what to do, Sami. You and Rachel are the only people that know." He sighed.

"You talked to Rachel? That's amazing, Finn. But, anyways. I think you need to get over it, at least till after the wedding. Get over it, Finn. You need to pretend like nothing happened, because did it mean anything? No. It didn't. So nothing happened." I said, dusting his shirt, then walking out.

"Oh my god." Blaine muttered, as I walked out of my house, and he was standing outside his car waiting for me, with Mercedes in the front seat.

"What do you think?" I asked, doing a little spin. I didn't have much money, so I just decided to rewear the red dress and fur cardigan he had gotten me for Christmas last year, since it was freezing out.

"You know what this is doing to me, Sam." He bit his lip, and I walked past him.

"I am not doing anything, I'm simply just wearing a dress that you got me, what's wrong with that? Happy anniversary." I teased, getting in the car and he groaned.

As we arrived at the wedding, he pretended to get out of the car, so that Mercedes would get out first, then, when she was out, he quickly time in the backseat, and got on top of me.

"Oh, okay." I smiled, as he started kissing me. It was extremely messy and lustful, I knew he was going crazy because we hadn't had sex since the day Tina walked in on us. His hands were fiddling with my underwear, and I started to undo his belt as he sat up, and I got on top of him, not moving my mouth from his lips.

"This is not taking it slow, Blaine." I moaned, as his hand ran up my thigh.

"I just can't handle it anymore, you in red, it's like my kryptonite. It's our two year anniversary today, and I'm done waiting." He sighed, and I undid his belt, then pushed our lips together again. He was about to slip a finger in me when there was a loud bang on the door.

"If that's Tina, I'm gonna kill somebody." I groaned, and the door opened to show Mercedes looking very unimpressed.

"Can you two wrap it up? The wedding is about to start, and I need a fabulous couple to walk behind me, while I look amazing and strong for being single." She said, crossing her arms.

"Okay, well, Mercedes, I'm gonna need you to shut the door, because there's a little stuff going on right now, that I don't think you want to see." I smiled, and she instantly shut the door.

"So, I'm assuming we're done taking things slow?" I laughed, as Blaine re-did his belt, and I fixed my underwear.

"Absolutely." He smiled, and helped me out of the car.

"You do realize how trashy blasphemous this is, right?" Mercedes teased, and we started walking.

"Everyone hooks up at weddings, Mercedes." I sighed, still trying to catch my breath.

"Mhm." She linked arms with Kurt, and Blaine grabbed my hand.

"Okay, girl, you look so hot right now, but you need to fix your hair because it looks like you just had sex in a car." Santana pulled me away from Blaine and I shrugged.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked, and she started laughing.

"Damn, girl, okay! But seriously, if Mr. Schue sees that, he's probably going to lose it." She laughed, and I thought for a second.

"Where's Tina?" I smiled, and she knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Tina, do you have a brush I can borrow?" I asked her, as Santana lead me to her in one of the pews.

"Yeah, it's in my purse. What happened, you look like you just- Oh." She handed me the brush then went completely silent. I heard Santana hold back a laugh, and once my hair was fixed, I handed it back to her.

"Thanks girl." I blew her a kiss and Santana grabbed my arm and burst into laughter.

"You are incredible!" She yelled, wiping a tear from her eye.

Becky walked down the aisle, aggressively throwing rose peters everywhere, sending one flying into Tina's mouth. The doors opened, and instead of Emma, was Sue, in a wedding dress. She walked down the aisle, talking to people. When she reached Mr. Schue, she muttered something to him, and his fake smile just faded.

[SAMI]

Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help

Falling in love with you

[BLAINE]

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin

If I can't help

Falling in love with you

[SAMI&BLAINE]

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be

[SAMI]

Take my hand

Take my whole life too

For I can't help

Falling in love with you

[BLAINE]

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be

[SAMI&BLAINE]

Take my hand

Take my whole life too

For I can't help

Falling in love with you

For I can't help

Falling in love with you

That song was originally meant to be there first dance, but that couldn't happen for obvious reasons, so we just made it a slow dance to kick off the reception.

"Okay, I need a drink." I sighed as we sat at a table.

"How are we going to get drinks? We're only 17." He laughed, and I reached into my purse and grabbed out two fake ID's.

"Are those the one's Sebastian got us?" He laughed, looking at his.

"Yup, I've been saving them just in case." I smiled, and pulled him over to the bar.

"The last wedding we were at, we drank 2 bottles of tequila, then Kurt kissed you." I laughed, and Blaine hid his face in his hands.

"Oh, god, please don't talk about that." He giggled, and he looked up from his hands.

"The only person I plan on kissing tonight, is you, not Kurt." He smiled, grabbing my hand.

"I sure hope so." I heard a familiar voice behind me and I turned around to see Cameron Armstrong holding hands with Kurt.

"Oh my god!" I gasped and he smiled at me.

"Samantha Fabray. Long time, no see." He said, and I stood up and actually hugged him.

"Wow, that was weird." He laughed, pulling away.

"I'm just in a great mood, today! It's my two year anniversary, and Kurt is obviously happy, so why shouldn't I be happy?" I smiled, and Blaine pulled me back down, and he motioned towards the empty glasses in front of me. Cameron held back a laugh as Kurt spoke for him.

"Well, we are going to go dance. See you later!" He pulled Cameron onto the dance floor, and into the crowd.

"It's almost our turn to sing again, can you do this right now?" Blaine asked, standing up and offering his hand.

"Yes, I am fine. I'm just extremely happy, and I can still walk. I haven't had that much yet." I smiled and he laughed before pulling me on stage.

We sang Just Can't Get Enough, and I almost fell over halfway through, so Blaine had to hold me up for the rest of it.

"I'm going to go get some punch, can you stand up while I go?" He asked, leaving me by the snack table.

"Yes, baby, I'm fine." I giggled, as he slowly let go and walked away.

"Ooh, baby cupcakes." I smiled, and I was going to reach for one until I was interrupted by Tina.

"I don't like how your acting right now. You are being so mean to me, for no reason. I completely backed off of him, and your still attacking me. It needs to stop." She yelled and I just burst into laughter. I had to use to the snack table to keep me up right.

"Okay, Tina. Your a hag. Your hagged out. Your in love with my boyfriend, and it's creepy. Stop." I kept laughing the whole time.

"It's not funny. You shouldn't be mad at me. You were at home, alone, instead of being with him when he was sick. Guess who was with him? Me. Who took him to Sadie Hawkins? Me. Who put him in bed when he was sick and rubbed VapoRub on his little muscled chest while he slept? Me." Her eyes widened as she said the last bit, and my smile faded.

"Wait, what?" My mouth fell open.

"Nothing." She said, finally going silent.

"Tina Cohen-Chang did you Vaporape my boyfriend?" I screamed and she ran away, and I tried to go after her, but I instantly fell over.

"Oh, okay. You told me you would be fine." Blaine laughed, putting down the cups of punch, and he bent down to help me up, but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down with me. He was slightly drunk too, so he fell easily.

"I love you." I smiled, and kissed him as he fell on top of me.

"I love you too." He laughed, and he offered his hand to help me stand up, but Sue grabbed the microphone.

" Emma left behind her bouquet as she fled the scene, leaving it to somebody else to toss these soon to be dead flowers under the mythical believe that whoever catches them will magically, become the next person they get married, more than likely to spread from the altar, so gather around ladies and allow me to be the one to enable your false dreams and ridiculous expectations." Sue said, and I instantly scrambled up and into the audience as Blaine just sat there and laughed.

"Move!" I screamed, and I jumped to catch the bouquet. I tripped, but before I hit the ground, the bouquet landed in my hands.

"I got it!" I yelled, and everyone started cheering and Blaine watched me with loving eyes as he came to help me up.

"Are we gonna get married now?" I asked, draping my arms around his shoulders. I don't think I had ever been this drunk before.

"Not yet, Sam." He smiled, leading me back over to a table.

"Wait, can we dance first?" I smiled, and I made us stay on the dance floor during Finn and Rachel's duet.

"Of course." He grabbed my waist, and I laid my cheek on his shoulder, my arms holding onto his back and my hands holding the bouquet.

"I love this song." I whispered and he let out a small laugh.

"I know, you've said it five times." He smiled, squeezing me.

"Oh. Let's go upstairs." I said, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Are you sure? You seem kinda out of it." He asked, pulling away.

"I'm fine. I'm still sober enough to remember every little detail tomorrow. Let's go." I smiled, and I lead him upstairs to a room I booked, just in case.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

157K 4.1K 61
[OC x Quinn Fabray Story] Finn Hudson, Noah Puckerman, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce and Quinn Fabray were friends way before high school. Back in m...
738 14 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
65.1K 801 7
𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗴𝗹𝗲�...
813 50 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...