ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ | แด ๊œฑแดแด ๊œฐแด›. ส™แด€ษดษขแด˜ษชษดแด‹

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Tlovesfood

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

New story!
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
โ€ขAnnouncementโ€ข
35
36
37
38
39

16

488 41 5
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Tlovesfood

There were probably two things I was probably sure of from this mess.

One, Lisa would do anything to play Quidditch.

And two,

I may fall anytime on the ground from the lack of sleep. I miss my daily long night's sleep.

The carnival preparations and homecoming stuff is wrecking my mind.

"You're silent today," Rosé remarks writing the number of carnival tents being placed.

"Just thinking," about homecoming. How am I supposed to survive this shit while a psychopath is planning our murders?

I glanced at Hagrid who was also with us, examining the tents and rides. I know he's still questioning David but who knows maybe David has blurted some stuff out?

"Hey, Hagrid?"

"7 hours and 45 mins," he said without looking up.

"What?"

"That's how long you lasted without asking for the case," he says earning a chuckle from Rosé.

"I didn't even say, I was going to ask you that!" I protested even though he was right.

"Kid, I know you and I handled many kids of your age," he pocketed his watch and glanced up.

"I was just curious you know,"

"Don't concern yourself on this case Jisoo, we're handling it."

"it does involve me," I exclaimed. I might end up 6 feet under and no one would know if I was singing in my bathroom or reading a book in the library!

"It's a mess and there's no solid evidence, there's no one we can trust in."

"So whom should we trust?"

"You can trust elites more than anyone," Hagrid said, "But not others."

That makes me blank completely.

It was not my plan to sit on the bleachers and watch the players play in the air.

But I'm a good person.

Even after trying my best to stop Lisa from playing Quidditch, she didn't listen to me.

So here I'm sitting on the bleachers all alone by myself. Without a book. Damn, I could've carried a book. But my tired ass is too tired to walk back to my locker and get a freaking book.

I leaned against the seat, folding my hands and watching them play in the air. Lisa was playing well enough. Like who can tell, she was injured around 48 hours ago.

And that my friend, is the power of magic.

My 5-year-old self would be proud to see me studying at Hogwarts just like how my mother did. I miss her and dad.

Damn, I can hug them all day if I meet them.

"Boo," A voice tried to startle me but it didn't.

I look up to see a confused Silas staring at me. "How could you not be scared?"

"Should've tried enough," I smirk and he chuckles taking a seat beside me. I glance at his attire, he was wearing Gryffindor's Quidditch outfit. "Practicing huh?"

He glances at me and nods showing his dimples, "Yeah, took a break. What about you? Miss me enough to come here and watch me?" I scoff and he chuckles again. "Anyways, whom are you supporting tomorrow Ms. Prefect?"

"Ravenclaw," I answer flatly. I could never support a particular team, they had their specialties but when it comes to Ravenclaw, I knew whom to choose.

"Oooh, okay but what if Gryffindor wins tomorrow?" he smirks.

"Then it wins," I shrugged.

"That's dry."

"So?" I grimace.

"Prefect, what if we have a condition?" he asks, leaning towards me.

"What condition?" I question.

"If Gryffindor wins, you'll have to do whatever I want, and when Ravenclaw wins I'll do whatever you say," he says hoping for an answer, I took a moment to register his proposal.

Well, maybe I could use this to know the truth if he was tricking me about David and Lisa being together the other day. I know I'm going completely against what Hagrid said but what if?

I glanced back at him and stared at his hand before taking it and shaking it. "Condition accepted."

A smile registered on his face as he got up from his seat, took my hand, and pressed his lips on my knuckles gently, "The pleasure is all mine, prefect,"

A blush crept down my face at his action. He finally loosens the hold on my hand and walks backward saying, "See yaa." then runs back to the pitch.

Well, I didn't expect the ending like that.

"He kissed you?" Jennie asks in shock.

"Yeah, on my hand. He was just being a gentleman." I shrug placing my books in the locker.

"Damn, he really got some balls to do it," she smiles teasingly making me roll my eyes. "And knowing you're an elite, it was an impressive attempt by him," she says turning around and taking her steps backward and I just stare at her knowing what exactly she means.

She isn't wrong tho, though the boys of elites are protective, and seeing somebody enter their territory ends up on a hospital bed.

"Okay, can we just go to the great hall now? I'm starving right now."

"ok we can, but don't forget what happened today," Jennie says and holds my arm. "I know it was special to you."

Yes, it was, since I cared about a freaking thing when something happened to me.

"I won't and please don't say this to anyone else or you know..." I nod at her remembering how the last guy who attempted to ask Rosé for winter ball last year. The good news is he is alive but the sad news is he ended up writing sorry notes for the 11 of us every week. He still writes them today.

Jennie rewinds the memory and chuckles nervously, "Yeah, I won't. Let's just go and eat."

I nod and then we make our way to the great hall.

"Dude, this is going to be stressful." Jimin groans sitting in the seat next to me.

"Why so?"

"It's always stressful to watch Ravenclaw Vs Gryffindor, like you know Rm hyung and Jin hyung are against each other," he says dramatically.

"Well, all I can do is say, stay alive." I shrug and lean against my seat.

Not gonna lie, anything could happen. Not just because of his dramatical self, but also because of the psychopath stalker.

Yup, I loved my dark humor.

Even tho I admit, I am not the most friendly person to be around but come on I was exceptionally funny at times.

I look at Yoongi hyung as I see Jimin ask him, "Where is Jennie?"

"With the girls. Somehow they got permission to sit together."

That makes me instantly gaze over the benches. When I finally find them, I saw them smiling at each other. Three of them sitting together since Lisa was playing.

Now if something happens I know their location to find them.

The match was 10 minutes away to begin. However, Willow, the girl whom I randomly see in class tries to approach me.

"Taeyoung," and she miss-spells my name again.

My face remained completely blank, "Can I sit beside you?" she says shyly.

I shrug and she settles down without wasting a nanosecond. Literally a nanosecond.

Perhaps not a nanosecond but maybe a second or two?

I could feel dozens of eyes crawling over me, not just the female population but the male too. Damnit.

I ignored the glances and Willow's magnetic hands trying to reach mine and glanced back at the pitch. The trumpet music blared as Headmaster Psy arrived.

The players flew across the whole pitch making their entry. Jungkook waved at us while Rm hyung smiled passing by. Before I could check all the players, I noticed the very annoying chicken watching straight toward where the girls sat.

My eyes stared at him for a spell comprehending his actions while he flew past them.

My body tensed. Something didn't seem well.

He and Jisoo are close...

I concentrated my focus on the game as the announcer blew the buzzer and the game began.

I shouldn't care about her.

*•*•*•*

Happy post-Valentine's day my dear singles!

Spoiler- "Maybe you should stay away from him."

Looks like there was a glitch with the chapter so I reuploded it. Hope, the video is still there.

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

Magic Shop๏ฝœvsooใ€‚ยท* ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ purrrple

ฮกฮฟฮผฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮนฮบฮฎ

54.4K 2.5K 14
"๐•Š๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•™๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ?" -k.js โ€ข๐‘ฝ๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‡ใ€‚*ยทโ€ข
315K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! ๐Ÿ˜Š
238K 6.6K 16
๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Ž ๐™ซ๐™ค๐™˜๐™–๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐“ง ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š๐๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐•ต๐–Ž๐–“๐–˜๐–”๐–”, ๐•ฟ๐–†๐–Š๐–“๐–“๐–Ž๐–Š, ๐•ต๐–Ž๐–—๐–”๐–˜๐–Š, ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Ÿ๐–๐–”๐–”๐–
10.2K 657 31
โ“„โ“โ“–โ“žโ“˜โ“โ“– ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š,๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š†๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š...