Versaille's Fan Fiction

Par KiRaidesu

Stories Note. Plus

The Descandent of Rose
Destiny of The Lovers
Destiny of The Lovers 2
Masquarade
Fantasy Ranger (side story)
TRUTH
Love Will Be Born Again (2)
Meanwhile...
We are the descendants of rose
We Are VERSAILLES!: Stories Note

Love will (always) be born again (for you)

134 1 0
Par KiRaidesu

Kamijo is sitting at the garden. He’s looking to the road towards the front gate of his chateau. He’s looking restless and worries. He realizes he can’t hide his feeling from his roses anylonger, sooner or later they would know what has been bothering him. He slightly takes a sigh. He sees Jasmine You walks toward him carrying cups of tea. Jasmine must have made his favorite tea flavor, Jasmine. It also means that Jasmine has realized something happen and that Kamijo has been hiding it from all of them.

Jasmine smiles to his sweet master. Kamijo smiles back hoping it would hide his bothered look. Jasmine gives a cup of tea to Kamijo. It’s Jasmine tea flavor indeed.. The scent always makes Kamijo calm and relaxes. The same feeling he had when Jasmine is around.

“They haven’t got back?” ask Jasmine as he takes a cup for himself.

“No, they haven’t. Yuki-kun is calling for them right now,”

“Mph..Teru-kun and Hizaki-chan always loved to be in the garden. They love the flowers,”

“And if you’re calling them, it means you have something important to talk about. Am I right?” ask Jasmine. He smiles when Kamijo looks at him.

 “May I know what bothered you, Kamijo-san?” ask Jasmine. Kamijo puts back the cup at the table and just staring at it. He’s thinking whether he should tell Jasmine what’s going on.

“I have to tell you sooner or later,” said Kamijo. He’s taking a sigh and looking at Jasmine.

“You know that I love you so much. I love every one of you so much. I want to protect you. I want to carry your hope, your future, and your smile. There’s nothing I won’t do for you,” said Kamijo. Jasmine is paying close attention to him.

“And for that, I have to take this hard decision,” Kamijo bents his head down, it’s very hard for him. He can’t look at Jasmine’s eyes.

“We have to be apart soon,” Jasmine’s eyes rounded.

 “Kamijo-san, what do you mean? Why we have to be apart? What’s going on?” ask Jasmine.

“My dear Jasmine, I would explain it all when everyone is here. Could you wait until that time?” ask Kamijo. Jasmine looks closely at his leader. He smiles swiftly.

“Yes, I can wait. I’ve been waiting for all this time, so why won’t I wait for a little longer?” said Jasmine. Kamijo can feel Jasmine’s voice is bit high. Kamijo knows Jasmine must be feeling upset because he’s been told to wait when he’d like to know what’s happen right away.

“Are you angry?” ask Kamijo.

“I apologize to make you angry,”

“I’m not angry,” cut Jasmine quickly.

“I’m just feeling upset. I’m upset not because you’re hiding your own problem from me, from us. I’m upset because I can’t help you, that you have to make your own decision, a hard decision,” told Jasmine. Jasmine gently looks at Kamijo.

“I want to protect you, Kamijo-san. And just like you who want to protect our future, our hopes, and our smile, I want to do the same for you. You aren’t alone, Kamijo-san. You have us and we will always be there for you. We’re on this together,” Kamijo swiftly smile.

“Your words are enough. I’m very happy to know it,”

“It’s not enough!” said Jasmine. Kamijo is a bit surprised to see the changing attitude from Jasmine. It seems Jasmine is really bothered.

“Words aren’t enough…it isn’t enough to stop you from going away,” said Jasmine slowly. His face looks sad. Kamijo feels ache on his heart. He has made one of his beautiful flowers become sad.

“I’m not going anywhere. I won’t ever leave you,” said Kamijo trying to make Jasmine calm.

“But, you’ve said,”

“No matter where I am, I will always be with you. It’s only a temporary separation. We will get together again, I promise you,” slowly Kamijo takes Jasmine hands and hold it tight.

“I promise. We will be together again,” Jasmine looks hesitant, but to feel the warmth from Kamijo’s hands, it has convinced him.

“I understand,” Jasmine smile beautifully.

“Kamijo-sama, look what we brought you!” said Teru as he get closer. Kamijo quickly change his face. Jasmine tightens his grips on Kamijo’s hand. Kamijo looks at Jasmine and see him smiling. Both of them smiles together.

“It’s the decision I’ve take and can only be taken by me,” told Jasmine firmly.

“No, I won’t leave you! I don’t want to!” cried Hizaki. Yuki and Masashi are looking at the scene with sad look. Jasmine takes a sigh and caress Hizaki’s hair.

“My lovely Hizaki-chan, please don’t cry. Please understand, I have to do this. It’s also very hard for me, but I have to do this,”

“Why you can’t go with us? Let’s go together. Aren’t we on this together?” said Hizaki still crying.

“I would if I can. But, I can’t, I don’t want to. You still have a destiny to live. You and everyone still have the dream and hope to be accomplished. Mine will be ended here,”

“Jasmine, Jasmine, Jasmine. I don’t want to leave you,” Hizaki cries louder. Yuki steps forward and pull Hizaki away from Jasmine. Yuki calms the princess by tapping his back. He sees Jasmine is smiling for what he has done.

Jasmine sees Kamijo walks away slowly. He hurries to catch up.

“Kamijo-san,” calls Jasmine. Both of them are quiet for a moment. Jasmine takes a deep breath before he says the hard decision he has taken.

“I’m sorry, Kamijo-san,”

“Sorry for what?” ask Kamijo.

“Sorry because I can’t protect you? Because I can’t protect your hope, your destiny?” ask Kamijo. Jasmine stills.

“I thought we will always be together,” said Kamijo slowly. Jasmine tries hard holding himself to break down and cry. He never wants to make Kamijo fell sad. He wants to be with Kamijo forever, but he can’t. No matter how badly he wants it, he can’t. They’re going to get separate forever. Kamijo takes a sigh.

“I’m the one who should apologize,” Kamijo turns and walk closer to Jasmine.

“Now I understand your feeling when I made the same decision. But this time, it’s harder,” Kamijo caress Jasmine’s white cheek.

“You won’t ever be gone, Jasmine. You will always be with me. I will keep carrying your hope, your smile, and your soul. I will always have you inside of me,” Jasmine finally gives up. He can’t hold the feeling any longer. Jasmine rushes to Kamijo and hug him tight. He’s crying inside the arms of his master, his leader, his love. 

“My beautiful Jasmine, my forever Jasmine,” whisper Kamijo gently.

“Kamijo-sama? Kamijo-sama?” calls Teru over and over. Kamijo turns to him.

“Yes?” ask him.

“Are you alright? I’ve been calling you, but you don’t respond,” said Teru with a worry look. Kamijo looks around. He was standing near a bunch of blooming Jasmine. They were supposed to have a gathering at the garden, but the scent from the Jasmine has attract Kamijo and brought back the memories of one of his flower.

“I’m sorry, Teru-kun. I was thinking,”

“About Jasmine?” ask Teru. He touches one of the flowers.

“I miss him,” said Teru with a sad tone. His eyes slowly become teary.

“I miss him too. But, he will always be with us everywhere we go,” said Kamijo with a smile. Teru looks at him and smiling back. He nods agreeing to Kamijo’s words. Kamijo also smiles to the flower.

“We will always be together, right?” whisper him.

“Kamijo-sama, the tea is ready,” told Masashi who’d come to called both of them. Kamijo sees Hizaki has put cups at the table with the help from Yuki.

“Its Jasmine tea,” add Masashi. Kamijo smiles again.

“My favorite,” He looks at Teru and Masashi.

“Let’s go,” ask him. Teru and Masashi nods in the same time and follow their master. Hizaki and Yuki welcome them with a big smile. The wind is swiftly blowing the scent from the blooming Jasmine and covers them with a calm feeling.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

22K 424 18
Just read.
9.8K 338 26
⌐ 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙚𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝘠/𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯�...
1.7K 62 21
ー RMPG : Itsuki × Hokuto. RMPG : RIKU × Hokuto. R-18. Shounen Ai. School Love and Royalties. Proceed with caution.