Transformers Animated: Little...

De Alexia_geekygirl710

One stormy night, Blackarachnia discovers a six year old girl out in the woods. Taking pity over her, she bri... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 23

1K 45 7
De Alexia_geekygirl710

A thunder storm raged on a cold windy night.

Bulkhead and Sari were in the living area, loud heavy metal music blasting from the TV. Ratchet grumbled from his workspace, growing steadily more homicidal by the second. "Will ya turn that infernal racket down?!" He yelled.

Thankfully, it did the trick as Bulkhead and Sari turned down the volume, much to Ratchet's relief but it was short lived when he realized they were approaching him.

"Sorry Doc, we're just bored. There ain't much else to do with the others gone," Bulkhead said somberly.

"Yeah, and I'm getting a little worried. They have been gone a long time," Sari piped up, climbing onto Ratchet's worktable.

Ratchet grumbled. "I'm sure Optimus and the others can handle themselves. We've dealt with Meltdown before; I don't see why it'll be any different now."

Sari sighed, anxiously fiddling with her key. "I don't know...I just have a bad feeling..."

The sound of engines was heard, making them all perk up.

"Hey looks like they're finally back," Bulkhead exclaimed happily.

"Well, you two can go bother them and leave me alone in peace," Ratchet grumbled, resuming his work.

Bulkhead and Sari hurried to the garage door, expecting to be greeted by a victorious group.

They were not expecting to find Bumblebee and Prowl barely able to stand and Optimus, drenched wet, heavily injured, bleeding energon, and carrying an unconscious Blackarachnia.

Optimus looked at them, his one functioning optic flickering.

"Get Ratchet..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Darkness unending darkness.

Nothing to be felt...

No sensations to be stimulated...

Just drifting in the unending void...feeling light pressure press against Her body like being submerged in an ocean of ink...

No thoughts...

No worries...

No pain...

"...are we going to do?"

"...know what-...she's done...?!"

"...we have to help her..."

"...Decepticon..."

Voices...

Loud, disembodied voice...

They disturb the tranquility...

A light...

An intrusive light reaches towards Her...

"Please...just leave me..." She whispered.

The light did not heed her pleas, forcibly pulling her out from the ocean as she cried...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Optimus and Ratchet hovered over Arachnia as she slept, the medic shining a light in the femme's optics.

"Ratchet, why isn't she waking up?!" Optimus yelled.

"Maybe if you would just sit your aft down and allowed me space to work-!"

"...please..." a weak voice called, cutting off Ratchet's tirade.

Both mechs looked down to see Arachnia slowly come online, shocked to see fresh tears fall from her optics.

"Please...put me back..." she cried, her voice barely above a hoarse whisper.

"Elita," Optimus held her face, gently wiping away her tears, "you're okay, you're safe."

Arachnia went quiet, looking up at Optimus blankly, almost as if she couldn't recognize him. But as her vision focused and she squinted, clarity started to return to her.

"Optimus...?"

"Yes, I'm here-"

"Where is Kelly?" Arachnia cut him off as she pulled away from his hold.

Optimus went silent. Arachnia looked around frantically, getting off the medical berth, stumbling as she violently ripped off the wires attached to her, much to Ratchet's protests.

"Where is she?! Where is my sparkling?!" She spun around, scanning the room.

Ratchet tried to approach her. "Miss, please sit down." He put his servo on her shoulder in an attempt to calm her down.

Big mistake.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Arachnia screeched, backhanding Ratchet.

The medic fell to the floor, energon bleeding from his mouth.

"Ratchet!" Optimus ran over to him only to be stopped by Arachnia as she grabbed him by the arm.

Optimus attempted to fight back but was still weak from the previous battle and so he was easily overpowered. Arachnia held him by the neck, lifting him off the ground as he struggled. Her optics were manic, glowing red like a feral beast.

"Last chance Optimus; tell me where my sparkling is?!"

"Meltdown...he-he," Optimus choked out, looking directly at her, "he took her..."

Arachnias optics widened. "What?" she whispered.

Before Optimus could speak, Arachnia's optics suddenly went offline as she slumped to the ground, Optimus falling along with her. Standing behind Arachnia was Ratchet, holding a syringe and looking as annoyed as ever.

"That should keep her sedated for a few megacycles," the medic huffed.

Optimus carefully took the unconscious femme into his arms, laying her down gently despite her previous behavior. Ratchet sighed at the sight. "I suppose there's no way for me to convince you against keeping her here?"

"That's right."

Ratchet sighed again. He was well aware that Optimus had demons of his past, something the medic was plenty familiar with. Optimus had issues that he could never really open up about, despite Ratchet's best attempts to help. Contrary to popular belief, the medic was a big softie and cared deeply, in his own rough way. Ratchet was the eldest and in a roundabout way he still felt responsible for all of the younger bots, especially Optimus. He prescribed medication when Optimus couldn't properly recharge, and though he was well aware that his leader had stopped taking them, possibly due to nightmares, he still went out of his way to ensure Optimus' health. He forced the mech to refuel when Optimus went days without it, secretly adding extra crushed vitamins to the fuel. He made him have regular medical check ups to ensure his systems were stable after overworking himself with training, patrolling, or fighting. And most all, he made sure that Optimus knew that he wasn't alone.

But it was not enough and Ratchet knew that. He was limited in his capabilities, particularly in the socializing department. Optimus needed someone to actually talk to and work out his issues. However, seeing as how a lit match capable of reigniting past trauma had literally been dragged here and attacked them both, he doubted that help was coming anytime soon.

After making sure Arachnia was comfortable, Optimus stood, heading for the door.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"To find Blackarachnia's sparkling."

"Blackarachnia has a WHAT?!" Bumblebee screeched, standing at the open doorway with the others. They had all been healed by Sari's Key and after a bit of rest, were walking around as if they were never hurt at all.

Sari scrunched up her face, confused. "Sparkling? What's that?"

"A sparkling is a term what we use to refer to our young," Prowl answered calmly.

"Wait...so Blackarachnia has a kid?" Sari gasped.

Optimus shook his head. "Not hers, at least not biologically speaking. She adopted a human child."

Prowl tensed. "You mean...that child we found on the island was..."

Optimus only nodded.

"WHAT?! You're tellin' me that little squirts' momma is big bad spider lady?!" Bumblebee exclaimed.

Optimus glared at him, not appreciating the name calling. That shut him up.

"Yes, she is. But I don't have time to explain all the details right now." Optimus made to leave but was stopped by Ratchet. Optimus glared at him. Ratchet glared back, completely unfazed.

"Yes, you do have time and if you want to not waste it, you'll bring the others to cover more ground," Ratchet stated gruffly.

Optimus was steadfast but there was reason in the medics words. He'd never be able to find Kelly quickly on his own. He needed all the help he can get. Giving a relenting sigh, he turned.

"Alright, but I'm going to make this quick. All of you better listen closely because I'm not repeating myself."

Everyone immediately stood at attention. They never heard this type of tone from Optimus before. He exuded seriousness and his aura demanded respect. No one said a word as he spoke.

"An innocent little girl's life is danger and the more time we waste, the less likely she's going to make it out of this alive..."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.1K 244 25
Ratchet as been alone for a long time now. Ever since the War for Cybertron started, he's had no one besides his team. But that all changed when he m...
3.7K 182 28
Strange things happen constantly to Clara Grey, first things first when she's twenty she meets an alien, Mirage, who was sent to Earth to follow a st...
345K 5.6K 62
Welcome to this book! This is about Optimus Prime! More explained in A/N + Requests. I hope you'll enjoy this one-shot book! I'll do: Bayverse RID201...
3 0 1
Family is what you make it. Love is what helps you get there. . . Slightly different fic this time. I've been aware for a while that despite my rambl...