What the heart wants

Feychild1225 tarafından

AU where Phayu and Prapai are at the same university as Sky and Rain. Sky has no history of trauma and Rain... Daha Fazla

Your Sights
The Date
The Gifts
The Dream
Boyfriends
Rain has a bad day
The P'Phayu fan club
Rainy Skies
Double the fluff
Family affair part one
Family affair part two
Hey, Jealousy
Hey, Jealousy part two
P'Som's Broken Heart
The Dinner
Valentine's Day, bleh so cheesy
The school bullies
Mission Love Atmosphere
End of Term

Never Say

4K 141 3
Feychild1225 tarafından

Sky

Somehow Sky had forgotten to get groceries. You would think that would be an important detail but It had been a hectic week of studying and assignments. Not to mention one brutal last minute project assigned by a particularly strict professor. Now he was starving and didn't even have a single pack of noodles in his dorm (Sky didn't even like noodles, just kept them around for Rain, but at this point he was desperate).

He decided he would run down quickly and grab something from one of the street vendors that always set up near the dorms, then come back shower, dress, and go shopping.

As he walked through the dorm lobby, He counted out the correct change he would need for his usual order. Suddenly he realized someone was standing in front of him.

He looked up to see the same puppy dog pleading eyes that he had spent way too much time thinking about lately.

Prapai

Pai grinned as he took in Sky's appearance. Boxer shorts, an old oversized t-shirt, flip flops, bed head and all. God he was adorable.

"P'Prapai why are you here?" Sky said with a frown. Well it's not like Pai was expecting a warm reception.

"I came to see my boyfriend of course." Pai said with his best charming smile.

"Who's your boyfriend?" Sky managed. He could not believe how shameless this guy was.

"Oh sorry, I meant future boyfriend."

"If you want someone to play with, find someone else. " Sky said coldly, "I am not interested in a hook up or a friend with benefits."

"What if I am serious, what if I don't just want a hook up or a friend with benefits?" Pai asked, just like when he talked to Phayu he was surprised at himself. He really did feel like he wanted more with Sky.

Sky actually hesitated but couldn't believe that this handsome playboy would want something serious with someone like him of all people. Sky considered himself as a bit of a geek. Not cute like Rain or pretty like Ple, just average at best.

"Someone like you won't be serious about anyone." Sky answered. "So stop wasting your time." Sky made to move around him, but Pai moved again to block his path.

"Ok, fine, I admit it. When I asked Phayu to get Rain to introduce us, I only thought you were cute (Sky snorted at this) and I was interested in a fling. Now, though, I would just be happy if you would give me a chance. I would like to maybe to take you out for a meal or movie. That's it no ulterior motive. We could even double date with Phayu and Rain if it would make you more comfortable. I just want to get to know you better."

To Pai's delight Sky actually seemed to think it over. Finally he sighed and said, "Fine, one date, but only because I think it's the only way you will get bored of whatever game you're playing and leave me alone. Now will you please move so I can get something to eat?"

"What a coincidence, I am hungry too." Pai was very happy by the change of events.

"Don't push your luck." Sky said stalking past him leaving Pai looking after him with a goofy grin.

Rain

"What?" Rain asked for the third time. He still wasn't sure he had heard Sky correctly. Maybe something was wrong with his ears.

"I want you to ask P'Phayu to set up a double date for you guys, P'Prapai and me."

"But you don't like him, right? You said you didn't...."

Sky interrupted him, "Just please can you do it?"

"Of course I will." Rain said eagerly.

"And stop your wild imagination. It's just a date. A one time deal. We aren't getting engaged or anything."

Sky

The four of them had gone to lunch at a beautiful and somewhat famous roof top restaurant. Afterwards they had gone to an amusement park. Sky was pretty sure that was Rain's idea but as always P'Phayu seemed ready to indulge him.

Sky had to admit he was having fun though. P'Pai was an attentive date, trying to do anything that he thought would make Sky happy. At first it had been a little embarrassing but as the afternoon went on Sky began to relax around P'Pai.

P'Phayu and P'Pai even managed to win them matching stuffed bears. Rain's in a pinkish color that Rain declared was magenta (he happily proclaimed it his favorite color) and Sky's in bright blue.

"Next week we should go to the race track. They are having a bike race." P'Pai said.

Rain looked eager and even P'Phayu looked interested. Sky knew from Rain that P'Phayu's family owned a garage and P'Phayu loved anything with an engine.

"I only agreed to one date," Sky told him in a whisper. Rain moved closer trying to over hear and being very obvious about it. P'Phayu pulled him a few feet away with a laugh.

"Meanie, that's very clever of you." P'Pai pouted. "Can I at least have your number now? In case you change your mind."

Sky sighed, "I will give you my number if you answer one question honestly." P'Pai nodded, "How did you know that I liked plants, when you gave me the tea rose? Most people give flowers. Did you bribe Rain for information again?"

"Rain won't give me information anymore, I might have bribed your dorm manager instead."

Ah, P'Joy had probably seen Sky bringing in plants when he moved in. Of course she would notice, she noticed everything. At least his best friend was innocent this time.

Sky held out his hand and P'Pai handed over his phone eagerly.

"It's just a number, no promises." Sky said with a frown.

"Of course." P'Pai said his face lighting up with his charming smile. "Now about the racetrack?"

"Fine, whatever. It's time to go, Rain and I both have assignments to work on." Sky said loudly enough for P'Phayu and Rain to hear. He knew P'Phayu wouldn't let Rain shirk his homework to stay out later, P'Phayu had a strong sense of responsibility.

If Sky slept that night with a smile while cuddling a certain blue teddy bear no one needed to know.

The Pakin Drag City racetrack was much larger than Sky had expected, both he and Rain looked around in awe. Sky didn't miss that the attendant at the entrance greeted Phayu and Prapai by names though.

"My family's garage fixes all the bikes for the owner and Pai sometimes takes part in races" P'Phayu explained.

"Don't let him be modest, Phayu almost exclusively works on all the bikes himself, even when he is very busy with school," he winked at Rain, "and other things." Rain actually giggled while looking at P'Phayu with pride.

Rain and P'Phayu went to find their seats while P'Pai volunteered himself and Sky to get snacks. Instead of heading to the snack stand P'Pai pulled Sky into a secluded corner. "I missed you cold boy, haven't you missed me at all?"

Sky actually had but he wasn't ready to admit it yet. "Aren't you bored yet? This is a lot of effort for a hook up." He said instead.

"I told you I was serious about you, I will do whatever you want me to do to prove it. If you want a servant at your beck and call, then I will do that if it proves that I am sincere."

Sky couldn't hold in his smile this time, he had a sudden image of making P'Pai clean his bathroom and organize all his Manga. The idea did have some appeal.

P'Pai suddenly looked very serious, "I know you think that I am just messing around, maybe some psycho playing a game but I really am serious about you. My heart may not be worth much but it's been yours since the day we met."

Sky studied him for a minute, finally beginning to believe his words, as impossible as they seemed to him. Then he did what was possibly the most shocking thing ever, both to him and P'Pai. He grabbed P'Pai's collar and pulled him into a kiss. When he moved back he was a little breathless and P'Pai looked dazed as if his brain had been broken.

"Could you do that again," P'Pai said when he finally got his breath back, "I wasn't prepared."

"No," Sky said almost running towards the stands.

P'Pai laughed with delight. This was probably the best day of his life.

When Sky reached the stands he noted that Rain was sitting in P'Phayu's lap although there was a perfectly good seat beside them.

"Oh, where's the snacks?" Rain said in confusion. Sky had completely forgotten about snacks.

"The line was too long," he lied, "We'll get something later."

"So what were you two doing for so long then." P'Phayu asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nosy." P'Pai answered while Sky blushed deeply not fooling even Rain. P'Phayu laughed loudly at his friend.

Rain started to say something, probably to push for more information. but Sky interrupted irritably, "Are we watching the race or not?"

It was actually a nice day. The races were exciting, P'Pai pointed out the most skilled riders, he knew most of them personally, and P'Phayu explained some of the details about the different types of bikes.

It would have been perfect if they hadn't run into the last two people Rain and Sky wanted to ever see again in this life or any other. The brothers Stop and Gun, who made the last two months of their second year of high school a living hell.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

109K 4.3K 17
Can a house be ever a home when the foundation and inspiration behind it no longer exists? Five years ago, P'Payu has gone missing. Rain, in an attem...
16.6K 929 10
Originally published under Emo Demon A dark omega verse world where Omegas are sold to the highest bidders. Rain is a feral omega captured and sold...
176K 10.9K 67
A fic having Sky - Phai as main leads and Phayu - Rain as second lead. If you are a fan of Lita couples,you can check other stories as well on my pr...
22.7K 1.6K 37
Rain who is spoiled by his parents very much and he thought he is the most beautiful person and always take care of his skin very well he always go t...