Hunting my ghoul

Από Salem_Kitchen_Witch

"Waitt!" The 2 adults looked at the small child there. Wei Ying's eyes widened. She ran to the man in whit... Περισσότερα

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
Re-write out now!

~19~

144 10 1
Από Salem_Kitchen_Witch

      "I think you two would do best as partners, if you work and train together, I think you two would be unstoppable" She said.

     Jiang Cheng smiled "Really?" He asked.

     "I believe so" She said with a smile.

     Soon, the rest of the students went in one by one and she gathered all of their names. Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan could tell, this was going to be some interesting years to come. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Once everyone was here, the entire classroom held at least 40 to 50 people. It was loud as the students were talking with one another, making friends and potential allies. Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan hated how many people were there, and how loud it was. But it was even louder when the teacher, loudly and aggressively slammed a large textbook onto her desk.

     Everyone flinched and faced her. She had a smile that said "Angel". But her words sounded like if you disobeyed her, she'll hurt you.

    "I hoped everyone got the chance to somewhat know each other, but now.. It's time to sit your asses down on a chair and listen up" She said.

     Everyone quickly scrambled to their chairs, and in under 5 seconds, everyone was in their chairs and was silent, waiting for their teachers instructions. She smiled.

    "Thank you all, I'll start off by introducing myself, My name is Ms. Rebel, I got the name from my late grandfather as I despised my parents, so I took on his name. I am a Special class Investigator, for those who may not know what that is, it is the highest possible rank there is. And it is achieved only by a small percentage of investigators. They are considered to be the strongest of all the investigators. They typically command operations as well as oversee the daily running of their assigned wards" She said.

     She started deeply into the crowd of students with her intense glare with her light brown eyes. She walked from behind her desk. And she walked with her back straight, she was tall. She stood to be around at least 6"3. But she was wearing heels so maybe 6"0 without the heels.

    She had dark brown hair that fell all the way to her hips, she had a fierce look on her face that said she's the queen of the room and no one can overthrow her. But she also had this vibe of seniority that all must follow her and listen to her for knowledge.

    It surprised both Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan as their first impression of her was that she was a goofy person, and now she completely changed her vibe. They couldn't help but to listen to more of her words.

    "As of today, you all are now Doves in training! You all must follow the rules of this place. It's gonna be hell as of today. So if you joined thinking it was going to be easy, you are all wrong! These 2 years will be complete hell, and shit for you! But it all would be for a cause, if you can handle the shit this place will throw at you, ghouls would be like a piece of cake to you" She said.

    Everyone got nervous. Except for a handful of people, they were excited for their training. Even Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan if he didn't show it on his face. Jiang Cheng, having grown up with him, can tell he was exited.

     "I, however, will make this place hell for you since you all are my students. Which means, I can teach you guys however I want, its free style for all teachers here, and I can make it as brutal as possible you you pussies" She said with a smirk that says she'll devour you.

     Jiang Cheng shivered, this look was scarier than his mother's angry face. Ms. Rebel was right, with a look like that on her face, this was going to be hell. 

    Wei Ying and the whole group were hanging out. All of Jiang Yanli, Jin Zixuan, Xue Yang, and Wei Ying were hanging out at a park. They all were sitting at the swings, Jiang Yanli looked up at the sky.

    "You know, I wonder how both Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan are doing" She said.

     "If I had to guess, I bet they are both probably suffering by an extremely powerful ghoul investigator, and they are giving them hell just to prove how hard it is going to be" Jin Zixuan said.

    Xue yang laughed "Plot twist: You're correct" Xue yang said, as he started to swing higher and higher.

    "Xue Yang, I dare you to jump off that" Jin Zixuan said.

     "How much are you paying to see that?" Xue Yang asked.

     Jin Zixuan pulled out 20 bucks "Bet!" Xue Yang said.

      Everyone watched as he got higher than possible in swings and jumped off with a flip. He landed on his two feet and faced them all with a smile.

     "And I stick, the landing" He said.

     Jiang Yanli just laughed "You're funny" She said.

      Xue Yang took the 20 bucks from Jin Zixuan with a smile "Money is money, besides, compared to the tricks I've done before, that was like a baby taking it's first steps" He said.

     "Yea? What have you done before?" Wei Ying asked.

      "Let's see, you know that one summer in middle school where I like, just vanished for the whole summer?" Xue Yang asked.

      They all nodded. In which Xue Yang smiled "I was learning parkour" He said.

     "Xue Yang, That's dangerous" Said Jiang Yanli.

    "I know, that's why I just had to learn" Xue Yang said, side glancing Wei Ying.

    Wei Ying knew what he meant. He needed to learn to get away from ghouls faster.

    "Ok, well, other than that, what should we all talk about?" Wei Ying asked.

    "Your mom" Said Xue Yang.

     "You fixing to get your ass beat?" Wei Ying asked.

     "Kinky~ I like that" Xue Yang said with a smirk that said "You can't beat me at my game".

     "One of these days, I'm going to really hurt you" Said Wei Ying with an eye roll.

     "What if I like that?" He asked with a small laugh.

    Wei Ying had enough and stood up and charged for Xue Yang who was already running away. He laughed as Wei Ying chased after him.

    "Oh those two" Jiang Yanli said with a giggle.

    Jin Zixuan sighed "Hey, can I talk to you?" He asked nervously.

    She looked at him with curious eyes "Yes?" She asked.

    He sighed as a small blush crept on his face, "You see, remember that time when you first met me and invited me to your group of idiots?" He asked.

    She smiled "Of course I do" She said.

    "W-well...." He took a deep breath "Here I go" He mumbled.

    He looked at her deep in the eyes, passion burning in his eyes "Jiang Yanli, I like you, no I don't.. I am in complete love with you" He said.

    Her eyes widened "What? You do?" She asked.

    He nodded. He stood in front of her and got on both his knees, holding her hands gracefully.

    "I've been in love with you since the day I met you, and the more I spent time with you, I realized how caring you are to the others, how kind you are, loyal, and just plain understandable. I fell more in love with you than I can imagine, or than I've ever felt. Jiang Yanli. I ask if you do me the honor of being my girlfriend" He said, all from the bottom of his heart. 

    Jiang Yanli was shocked, tears started to well up in her eyes. She removed one of her hands to wipe her eyes.

    "Yes" She said.

     Jin Zixuan felt his heart leap "R-really? You'll date me?" He asked, eyes beaming up like a little boy getting the thing he's always wanted.

     Jiang Yanli nodded "I do, I always thought it was me who had these feelings" She said.

     He hugged her and she hugged back with a giggle "Thank you Jiang Yanli" He said sweetly in her ear.

     "Thank you to Jin Zixuan" She said.

      Wei Ying and Xue Yang were right behind Jin Zixuan during all of this. And Wei Ying held on to Xue Yang in tears.

      "My sister has a boyfriend" He said.

      "It was bound to happen one day" Xue Yang said with an "I don't really care" face. 

     During that night, Jiang Yanli told her parents and her father was happy for her. Yu Ziyuan scoffed.

    "If that boy hurts you, you are more than welcome to use that weapon form my family to beat him with" She said.

     Jiang Yanli flinched "N-no thanks mother, I'm too weary to hold Zidian" She said.

     "Fine, then use your fathers sword" She said.

      "My love, lets not get haste, we know they boy well enough to know he'll treat her right" Jiang Fengmian said.

     "Whatever, still keep in mind on what I said, and no sex unless you both have protection" She said.

     Jiang Yanli's face was red "M-mother! I would never! I'd prefer to wait until after marriage!" She said.

    "Good" Yu Ziyuan said walking off.

    Jiang Fengmian sighed "She is right tho, if he hurts you, you are more than welcome to use my sword" He said.

    "Y-yes father" She said.

    "Good, have fun" He said, also walking off.

    Jiang Yanli brought out her phone, she quickly texted Jiang Cheng, her brother the news. She honestly couldn't wait for his answer to the news of dating Jin Zixuan. 

    Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan were out for lunch when his phone buzzed. Jiang Cheng was a bit startled.

    "Oh shit, forgot I had a phone" He said as he pulled it out.

    Lan Zhan watched as Jiang Cheng looked at the notification.

    "It's from Jiang Yanli" He said.

    "What is it?" Lan Zhan asked.

     Jiang Cheng read it as he took a sip of his cold coffee to help him get through the already hellish day. But then he started to choke on his coffee and Lan Zhan started to help him.

    "The fuck?!" Jiang Cheng yelled.

    "What?" Lan Zhan asked.

    Jiang Cheng held up the phone to Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan picked it up and started to read it. He returned it to Jiang Cheng.

    "Not surprising" He said.

    "Not surprising?" He asked.

    "It isn't if you pay attention to how they look at eachother" He said, sitting back down.

    "Now that you say that, it's true, god what should I say to that?" He asked.

    "Just say you support her, I don't know what brothers say to that nowadays" Lan Zhan said.

    "Okay, and since when have you talked this much? It's only ever when Wei Ying is here" Jiang Cheng said.

    "This is an important event one must say" Lan Zhan said.

    "I guess you're right" Jiang Cheng said, typing back that he supports her and that if he hurts her, to use fathers sword or Zidian for more pain.

    He put his phone away and continued to eat.

    The day went by normal, Xue Yang and Wei Ying made plans to have a sleepover. But in all reality, it was so Xue Yang could teach Wei Ying to use his Kagune. Wei Ying told his parent's he was spending the night at Xue Yang's place.

    "Really? He allowed you to go to his house?" Cangse asked.

    "Yea, turns out it was always messy and had finally deep cleaned his house and asked if I wanted to sleep over" He said as he held a bag full of his spare clothes and a toothbrush.

    Cangse smiled "Okay, hope you boys have fun" She said.

    "Thanks mom" He said. 

    He said bye to his parents and walked to Xue Yang's house. He knocked on the door and was greeted by Xue Yang eating something. Wei Ying figured what it was. Human flesh disguised to look like human food.

     "Sup Wei Ying, ready to get fucked?" He asked.

    Wei Ying played his game "Damn Xue Yang, you outta take me out to dinner first before wanted to punch my V-card" He said.

     Xue Yang rolled his eyes "Sorry, that V-card is for Lan Zhan" He said.

    Wei Ying's face turned red "Oh shut up" He said.

    "You coming in or what?" Xue Yang asked.

    "Yes" Wei Ying said as he walked in Xue Yang's house.

[To be continued...]

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4K 255 18
Wei Ying is living with Lan Zhan for years now in Gusu Lan. Everything went quiet good after their marriage. But one day, unexpected thing happens...
60.8K 3K 14
After leaving the burial mound Wei Ying decide to not show his face to anyone. "Since I don't have a golden core anymore, I can only learn demonic c...
31K 2.4K 16
"I am sorry, Master Lan, Young Master Wei, there is nothing I can do." The best healer of the Cloud Recesses told them with a serious face. Lan Qiren...
160K 6.6K 26
The story took place 6 years after wei ying died. After wei ying's death lan zhan went to everywhere wherever is chaos just to search for wei ying. O...