π—₯π—’π—–π—žπ—˜π—§

Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ -TRIPPYGHOST

𝐌𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐱 𝐛π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 Start date: 12/6/21 End date:??? Χ’Χ•Χ“

π—₯π—’π—–π—žπ—˜π—§β‹†
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
πˆπ•
𝐕
π•πˆ
π•πˆπˆ
✧˚ · .
π•πˆπˆπˆβŠΉβ‚Š
πˆπ—
𝐗
π—πˆ
π—πˆπˆβŠΉβ‚Š
π—πˆπˆπˆβŠΉβ‚Š
✧.*

π—πˆπ•

362 4 0
Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ -TRIPPYGHOST

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆....

✧˚ · .𝒲𝑒𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

Y/N'S POV

I woke up with Mikasa on top of me , groaning and yawning I rolled her off of me so I could get up. Getting up I put on my bed slippers and made my way downstairs feeling a slight pain in my thighs that continued to hurt as I took a step, 'damn mika fucked up my shid last night' I thought walking to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us.

>☆ while plating the food I felt hands slither their way to hug my waist , then a head was placed on my shoulder sighing "That looks great mama." Mikasa said yawning and place a peck on my neck then leaned off "I'm going upstairs to brush my teeth I'll be right back."She said walking off leaving me to watch her walk away my eyes filled with love and adore looking at her body walk in a way my body would always went limp and weak in when she does the most normal things.

°♡ She made her way back in the room watching me eat she smirked and sat down very closely beside me on the couch leaning her head on my shoulder while we eat. "Can't believe we getting married bae." She mumbled kissing me on the neck after finishing her food and collected my plate aswell walked to the kitchen to wash the dishes, I watched her mesmerized at the beauty I'm marrying to.

____< ● > ____

>

✧.* After showering and getting ready grabbing our stuff we made to the car we drove to Starbucks to get a quick drink and parked in the parking lot drinking our drinks while I just stare at her face. " Baby is there something on my face?" She asked giggling but a little concerned I shaked my head at her face still scanning her body and face knowing nobody can make me feel the way she makes me because she has my heart in every way.

" Nah you just so fucking pretty and i cant believe im marrying you and about to spend my life with you" i said with a grin on my face and her face immediately went red and she turned her head away. I chuckled at that then grabbed her and placed a a sweet warm desiring kiss on her soft pink lips , and she kissed back.

>✧. While in the car we decide on our wedding planner which would be pieck because she worked as one, quite a famous one aswell so we knew she might be booked out but we went for it anyway.

●><● after texting pieck we drove to the direction of our meet up.
"Hey mika" I said staring at her not being able to take my eyes off of her at all and it's driving me crazy real bad. "Yes love." She said looking in the mirror at me and realized I was staring at her again and began to blush , I noticed her face turing red confused I looked at what she was looking at, noticing she was staring at me. "Babe you've been staring at me all morning it's staring to make me nervous" she chuckled staring back a the road.

"I apologize baby didn't realize I was making you uncomfortable." I replied and she shaked her head "What a big word to come out of your mouth about me mama, i love the way you staring at me just shows how much you love me and be attentive to me , i love your everything. " She replied looking at me a bit smiling but look out back on the road.

"Nigga you making blush right now" I laughed leaning back into my seat grabbing her hand that was not in used and held it a bit then brought it to my thigh where she stared to rub on my thigh.

______.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.______

Hepers links and more📍

We finally reached at the Cafe, due to the distance from the Starbucks to here pieck reach in before us , but I noticed her car wasn't there it was yelena's car confused I entered the Cafe anxiously holding mika's knowing I only want her till the end, I looked around the restaurant seeing pieck and hange leaning on her shoulder? I sighed not too long I heard pieck shout for me with a grin on her face fanning me over I grabbed Mikasa's hand tighter and walked over there.

"Babydoll why you so nervous, this isn't the first going on a double date with them." Mikasa whispered holding her head down more to reach to my ear because she was taller than me a bit. "That's the point it's not a double date baby we're planning our future right now and I sure as hell feel nervous." I mumbled and she smiled at me "It's okay mama just be calm." She said as we sat down at their table.

"Y/n and Mikasa my two favorite student!" Hange yelled in delight earing us a few annoyed stares from the other tables Pieck hurriedly apologize to the crowd taking the attention from our table and slapped Hange making Hange whine "Hange that's embarrassing what did I tell you about yelling in public" Pieck sighed leaning against the chair throwing her head back in frustration we saw a gleam flashed through Hange's eyes you'd swear you were having hallucinations if you didnt see her mischievous smirk and the way she stared at Pieck.

"Anyways let's get this planning on-going." Pieck said lifting her head back and stared at us snapping Hange out her daze. "So do yall have a specific date or are you guys still not sure? " She said taking out a iPad from her handbag.

Mikasa's Pov

I nodded my head at her question while staring y/n who was secretly fiddling with my fingers from under the table still nervous but not knowing the reason behind ner nervousness. "When?" Pieck asked not looming up from her ipad. "Two days after our 3 year anniversary which would be August 21st" I smiled and Y/n looked up at me grinning and finally letting go of my fingers after taking a deep breath.

"Budget?" Pieck asked finally looking up from her ipad "70k to 140k" I said and raised her eyebrows in delight. "Nice." She said started tapping at her screen "venu?" She asked. "A beach side wedding would be nice." Y/n said laying her head on my shoulder "Do you want a big wedding , a normal size or quiet?" Hange asked looking into her wife's ipad, Pieck who was cut off just glared at hange in annoyance "Normal size wedding to be honest." We both said and smiled at each other.

"Okay that's nice so I've got everything together I'll be dropping small updates from time to time about how it's going so all you need to worry about is your outfits and which guest you plan to invite everything is else will be taken care of by me" she grinned and we smiled at her and Hange whined laying her head on Pieck lap. "Oh by the way what theme and congratulations" "royal blue and yellow and thanks." Y/n said before Pieck abrupt in yelp "Hanji what the fuck ! Can't you behave!" She yelled then laughed and Hange only giggle watching her grab at her stomach that Hange bit her on and we laughed along with them.

We sat at the table having small conversations until we were ready to go home.

We went to y/n's house and did our usual night routine when we have a day out consisting of taking a bath and brushing our teeth with a face hydrating mask Y/n puts on her bonnet as usual while playing on her phone sitting on the counter in our matching shark pajamas.

Suddenly she jumped down catching my attention "Hey baby what's wrong?" I asked looking at her she looked up from her phone and stared at her phone screen then smiled and dragged me in to hug facing the mirror and took picture of my confused and concerned face and posted it on her Instagram story captioning it 'Pookie👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻💍'.

Then pecked my lips then went into tiktok and searched for the filter stop motion which she quickly made a video of use , posted it then turned her phone off placing it on the counter top and pulled me into another hug.

"Still can't believe Im marrying your fine ass!" She exclaimed with a grin on her face then turned away taking her face mask off , disposing it in the bin and did the same for me and dragged me out of the bathroom to our room not forgetting to grab her phone.

She threw me on the bed which makes me try to run away as soon as I hit the bed. "Bae! What the fuck?!" I asked jumping up scared for me life because I was just manhandled by a someone who looks weaker than me.

Y/N'S POV

"I'm joking baby." I laughed and hopped on the bed looking at Mikasa's face which displayed the expression of her being scared for her life which makes me laugh harder till I felt my stomach bottom giving out as it was starting to hurt while I laughed.

Mikasa only rolled her eyes at me staring at me but before I get to figure out what is going on I'm getting fling further into the beg which abruptly stopped my laughed as I began to scream in terror.

"Mika! Calm down!!" I screamed laughing as Mikasa only look at my face in adoration , Once again being caught off guard Mikasa's hands laced around my neck bring me in for a short passionate kiss to shut me up which it did.

She pulled away as oxygen became a problem but I didn't give her a single chance to catch a breath before I was locked on back to her mouth biting on her lip for an entrance which she gave.

Our tounges battle and twisted for dominance which started to hurt so I gave out allowing her to devour my mouth with her tounge moving around, She pulled away from our make out session our lips being connected by a long string of saliva.

"Oh my God Mika!" I gasped trying to catch my breath as she just took every source of oxygen from me, My eyes rolled back and fell back onto the bed as I began to get up to say something to her but gave up and just stared at the ceiling.

"Shocked?" She asked chuckling at my tired out body and expression while I laid on the bed puffing in and out her lowkey doing the same.

My head lifted off the bed as I nodded quickly looking at her shocked as this is the first time I allowed her to dominate me inna make out session so Im really taken back.

"I should really start giving you a chance to do this more" I teased which made her laugh and it interrupted from a notification from my phone confused I didn't bother open it as I was lazy to check and handed the phone to Mikasa.

Mikasa gladly took my phone and unlocked it with her finger print seeing a message from Instagram so she opened it.

I laughed at the little conversation going on between them.

MIKASA'S POV

I stared at the screen absolutely shocked at the fact Sasha has not been getting action for a month on going I stared at Y/N mouth wide open her reflecting the same reaction then we burst out laughing.

I had to let her atleast know that I'm Y/N's favorite as I should , which Y/n pecks my lip and took her phone from me and I laid on my back while she laid on my chest.

I watched her send a couple messages then turned her phone off placing it on the bedside table and rolled over ontop of my chest and gave me a kiss after getting comfortable and started to fall asleep.

Hey babies , I'm working on more chapters rn hope yall enjoyed this one, if seen any spelling errors please ignore it I did not re-read also look out for an update from celestial soon :)

03/4/23 ♡

Tbh I was listening to kehlani while writing this and I was so tempted to make it a smut lolll

So yeah I did indeed archived this and added more loll I was most definitely not satisfied with its shortness so I had to, I'll be working on an actual chapter soon tho 🤞🏽

Χ”ΧžΧ©Χš קריאה

You'll Also Like

41.5K 985 48
[DISCONTINUED] "πš„πš‘πš–? π™·πš’?" "πš†πšŠπš’πš... 𝚈𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš›πš˜πš– πšŠπš— πšŠπš—πš’πš–πšŽ!" π™°πšπšπšŽπš› πšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš• 𝚈/𝙽 πš πšŽπš—πš πš‘πš˜πš–πšŽ. π™·πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš›πšŽοΏ½...
798 21 15
Jean Kirstein x fem oc 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐒𝐬𝐞 an ideal or idyllic place or state. Art by: Nue_insideout I do not own any Attack On Titan characters
36.5K 931 27
"π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘™, 𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑠 π‘ π‘Žπ‘¦ 𝑖𝑑 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘‘ 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘π‘’" ❁↝ᴡⁿ ʷʰᢦᢜʰ ΚΈ/ⁿ ᢠᡃˑˑ˒ αΆ α΅’Κ³ ʰᡉʳ ᡗᡃˑˑ, α΅‡Λ‘α΅’βΏα΅ˆα΅‰, ᡖʳᡉᡗᡗʸ ˒ᡉⁿᢦᡒʳ α΅—...
3.4K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...