(Highschool DXD X Star Wars O...

Da DarrenJudkins

Disclaimer: I don't own Highschool DXD, Star Wars, or any pictures, videos, or gifs I put into here. Only thi... Altro

Obe Bio
Luna (Star Wars) Bio
Chapter 2: Encountering And Meeting Devils
Chapter 3: New Friends And Training
Chapter 4: First day And The Familiar Forest
Chapter 5: Riser And Final Training
Chapter 6: Rating Game
Chapter 7: Battle With A Dark Lord
Chapter 8: Aftermath
Chapter 9: Hidden Pain (Short)
Chapter 10: Kiba's Pain (Short)
Chapter 11: Church's Warning
Chapter 12: A Talk With Sirzechs
Chapter 13: Duel Of Fates
Chapter 14: True Power Unleashed
Chapter 15: Reunification
Chapter 16: Lost Time (Short)
Chapter 17: Meeting Gasper
Chapter 18: An Evil Plot (Short)
Chapter 19: Return Of Riser
Chapter 20: Phoenix God Vs Sith God
Chapter 21: Attack Of The Sith Part 1
Chapter 22: Attack Of The Sith Part 2
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Aftermath and Farewell
Voting
Decision + Extra Vote
Final Story Choosing Vote
Decision

Chapter 1: Journey To A New World

599 8 2
Da DarrenJudkins

Twenty years had passed since the Sith Lord Hades had tried to kill Obelisk and Luna. Obelisk was able to kill Hades and revive Luna by using the force drain ability and purify it. Over that time, they had gotten married, had two children, and had been dubbed the new rulers of Animorph. Five years after they had their kids, the Emperor had called Obe and Luna to his throne room to announce that he chose Obelisk to be his successor as the Emperor had decided to retire. As the new rulers of the Empire, Obe and Luna had made many decisions to help the Empire, but still made time for their kids, soon revealing that they both were force sensitive and had them trained by both Jedi and Sith to hone their skills with the force and lightsaber combat. Over that time, Obe had gain and completely mastered all of his revealing power in the force. They now are in a meeting with the Dark Council with their now 18 year-old children present.

(DCM=Dark Council Member)

DCM1: *holding a data pad* Reports have been showing that the Hutts have been trying to regain their criminal Empire.

DCM2: Have they gain much back?

DCM1: As far as reports say... *looks into the data pad* No.

DCM3: Sometimes reports can be wrong.

DCM4: Lord Obelisk, Lady Luna, what do you two think?

Luna: I say it's better to be safe than sorry. I think we must send one of our council members to resolve this issue.

Obe: My thoughts exactly Luna. *points to DCM5* Darth Nox, I assume you can handle this issue with little problems?

Darth Nox: No problem at all my Lord and Lady.

*A trooper enters the council room*

Trooper: Forgive my intrusion, but you all have a Jedi who wishes to speak to all of you via holotransmission.

Obe: You may proceed trooper.

*the hologram activates and shows the current Jedi Grandmaster*

Obe: Jedi Master Kaia Draav. Good to hear from you old friend.

Kaia: Good to see you as well, as well to you Lady Luna.

Luna: Likewise, what's the reason for contacting us so suddenly?

Kaia: *brings up a map of Alderaan* We have detected a very strange energy reading on this planet. We were hoping the Sith could lend their aid in pinpointing its exact location.

*Obe and Luna whisper to each other for a bit, then nod*

Obe: Me and Luna have decided... That we both will aid you personally.

Luna: And we shall bring our son and daughter with us. *looks to them* Lisk, Mira, step out please. 

*they present themselves*

(If the original artists want me to remove these I will)

Luna: The four of us will happily help you along with a force of our own.

Obe: *looks at the council members* I trust you all will be able to run things smoothly until we return? *they nod at him*

The family the prepares to leave for Alderaan. Lisk and Mira approach Obe and Luna. 

Lisk: Mother, Father, do you think it wise to just leave like this?

Mira: Yeah, what if it's just a wild goose chase?

Obe: Well... If it is, at least we had something more interesting to do.

Luna: Yeah, WAY too many meetings lately.

Lisk: -_- Seriously?

Mira: Brother, we should've known that they got this bored. *she giggles as Lisk shakes his head*

Time Skip 4 Hours

The family have been in hyperspace for a few hours to get to Alderaan. All four of them are in a private chambers meditating.

Obe: *eyes closed* Remember, when meditating like this, you must calm your mind. Only when you're calm, will the force guide you on any path.

Lisk: *takes a deep breath, closes eyes* I... I see something. We're in a ancient structure on Alderaan. You and mother find a secret chamber. *shakes head and opens eyes* The rest is too blurry to make out. 

Luna: Don't fret too much about it, you both just need more practice.

Lisk and Mira: Yes Mother/Mom.

*A knock is heard on the door*

Obe: Enter.

Trooper: *enters the room* We've arrived to Alderaan. We already began our landing preparations.

Obe: Good. Let's get ready.

They all head to the bridge as they see Alderaan in sight.

(Couldn't find a bigger picture that didn't use up too much space)

Luna: There it is you two. The great planet Alderaan.

Obe: Feels like yesterday I was hunting a rouge Sith here.

Lisk: How was that fight?

Obe: It was a good fight, but she was too focused on trying to escape.

The ship lands on the planet. They and their task force begin to exit the ship as they are greeted by Kaia Draav.

Kaia: Lord Obelisk, Lady Luna. Good to see you. *bows to them* Good to see you two as well Lisk and Mira.

*The four bow to her*

Obe: Good to see you again, despite the situation.

Kaia: Shall we begin?

Luna: Lead the way.

Kaia begins to lead the family and their combined task forces to the area were the power reading were. On the way, Obe begins to question Kaia.

Obe: How long have you been investigating this?

Kaia: Equivalent to at least two months. I honestly didn't think it would be this hard to search for it.

Lisk: I just hope there's actually something here. Otherwise we wasted our time coming here.

Luna: Lisk enough, we're here to help some friends. Better to be here than the council room all the time.

Mira: I agree.

*the transports stop*

Kaia: We're here.

They all exit as they all see some strange castle ruins.

(I know it doesn't fit with Alderaan, but it looks good)

Mira: Wow. This looks amazing.

Kaia: Alderaan is filled with many ruins from past wars or houses of power.

The group then have their task forces to investigate the area.

Obe: So you've only been able to pinpoint the power readings to this abandoned castle?

Kaia: Unfortunately yes. We haven't been able to find anything else.

Luna: Well you have us here to help.

Kaia: I'm very grateful for your help.

They all investigate for what feels like hours while Luna and Obe search the inside with a few troopers until they reach a hall that separates into two different paths.

Obe: Captain, take the troops and go left, me and Luna will go right.

Captain: Are you sure my lord? *Obe nods at him* Very well. You heard him men, lets go.

Obe and Luna head down the right path, they walk for a while until the reach what seems to be a dead end.

Luna: This is strange. Why have a path here if there's a dead end here?

Obe: Maybe it's not. *goes up to the wall and places a hand on it* Hmm...

Luna: What is it?

Obe: This wall is thick, but it's a doorway. *uses the force to destroy the stone wall*

Luna: Bravo my husband. *smiles at him* Shall we?

The two then head down the secret passage until they reach a strange room.

(Imagine its not on)

Obe: Now this is strange.

Luna: That's one word for it. *activates a tracker and tosses it to the ground*

On the Surface

Lisk: *hears beeping in his pocket and takes it out* Mom activated her tracker.

Kaia: Everyone, lets head to them.

Back With Obe And Luna

They begin to look around the room.

Obe: *lifting big wall pieces, turns to Luna* Find anything?

Luna: *looking through a bookshelf and finds a book still intact* Found a book, *opens the book* can't read a word from it though.

Obe: *puts the wall piece down and walks to Luna* Let me have a look? *Luna gives him the book* This is ancient Sith language. I'm a bit rusty but, *begins to read the book aloud* Kurajis by Tave spirits iv Jidai Galez Nesti Natura Kia Sis Dury Qo. (Translation= Fueled by the spirits of Jedi may bring life to this door way.) *raises brow* Doorway? A doorway to what?   

Luna: I can only imagine what. *feels a breeze* You feel that?

Obe: We're too deep underground to be feeling a breeze.

Luna: *eyes widen and points* LOOK!!

Obe: *turns and see's the portal has opened* What in the- *feels the portal trying to pull him in* GRAB ON TO SOMETING!! *he uses force push to get Luna near a stone pillar, then he pulls out his sword and sticks it deep into the floor*

The portals pulling force only increases as the sword begins to slide out of the floor and Luna begins to lose her grip on the pillar. She looses her grip completely, Obe grabs her, but in turn causes the sword to slip out of the floor, pulling them both into the portal. The portal closes as Lisk, Mira, Kaia and the task forces enter the room.

Lisk: *lightsabers out* MOTHER!? FATHER!?

Mira: Guys... *as they look to her, she shows everyone the tracker*

Lisk: That's the tracker mother always has with her.

Kaia: You think something happened?

Sith Trooper: Lord Lisk, *hands Lisk a book* any idea on this?

Lisk: *his eyes widen* Oh no, they must've accidentally activated some sort of ritual!

Mira: WE HAVE TO FIND THEM!!

Lisk: *deactivates lightsabers and puts a hand on Mira's shoulder* We will, but for now, we have to bring this book to whoever can read it.

With Obe And Luna 

They hang onto each other trying not to separate within the portal pathway. They travel for what feels like hours until they suddenly land in a strange forest.

Luna: Is it over?

Obe: Yeah I think it- *looks at Luna* W- WHAT THE!? 

Luna: WHAT WHAT!?

Obe: Luna, you... you look as young as you were when we first met.

Luna: Huh? *she walks to a near body of water to look at herself*

Luna: H- how is this possible? *eyes widen* Obe take your helmet off. *Obe takes his helmet off*

(Ignore the eye cover)

Luna: You got younger too!

Obe: Maybe the portal reverted us back to our younger age?

Luna: Maybe... what now?

Obe: *gets up and helps Luna up* Now we figure out where we are.

They walk down the path to hopefully find someone that can answer their questions.

With ???

Not too far where Obe and Luna have come to this world, something has sensed their arrival. An old looking building is shown.

Within the building, two girls are seen in the meeting room. One with red hair, the other with black hair.

???1: Did you feel that?

???2: Yes I did. It felt powerful, do you think it could be a stray devil?

???1: No, it feels very different from a devil, doesn't feel like a fallen either. As soon as you can, warn everyone. I don't want anyone getting hurt by an unknown threat. *she stands and looks out a window* Alright Akeno?

Akeno: Of course...

Akeno: Lady Rias.

A/n: And that will do for chapter one for this new story. I hope you all enjoyed and are excited for how this story will turn out. Until then, cya in the next chapter. Oh and reason why the Bios and the first chapter all on the same day, I just wanted those out of the way all at once.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

69.2K 831 44
Rengoku was sent to a school by Oyakata to deal with some Devils. He's sent with his three students: Tanjirou, Zenistu, and Inosuke. But just by step...
54.1K 1.1K 23
A beast class servant was beaten on the moon thanks to all the help of the master. But what the beast servant wanted to be frank was to try to live a...
5.7K 64 34
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, Star Wars, or any pictures, videos, or gifs I put into here. Only thing I basically own are the 2 OCs in the story. (ta...
1.1K 18 19
Disclaimer: I Do not own star wars or any pics and videos in this story, it all belongs to their respective owners. Young Obe (not Obi Wan Kenobi) wa...