MINE EVER

بواسطة shivika1999

*******************HOLD*************** "welcome to my world, wife" He said and kissed hard on my lips. It was... المزيد

BEGGINING
CHAPTER-01
CHAPTER-02
CHAPTER-03
CHAPTER-04
CHAPTER -05
CHAPTER -06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER -08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER -11
CHAPTER -12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20

CHAPTER-17

368 13 3
بواسطة shivika1999

I was getting ready for today's party. I thought about my conversation with Louis  this morning. He clearly hated the idea of going to the party.

FLASHBACK :

Louis and I were sitting on the dining table eating our breakfast. He was busy on his phone while I talked to Marie about stuffs.

When our breakfast was done, he got up and fixed his tie. I get up as well and helped him in putting his suit jacket. Marie went to clean the library leaving us alone. Taking a deep breath I asked "At what time we will leave?". He frowned in confusion.

"Where are we going?" He asked. Now, I was confused. I said

"Today's party. At your uncle's house" Instantly his confusion turned into anger. He literally snapped at me "Who told you we are going there??" I flinched. "Aren't we going?" I said in a whispering tone. He pinched his nosebridge and sighed angrily "No". He marched towards the door. But I stopped him by saying "How... How can you not go?? Th- they are your relatives. And most importantly, this party is for their son's and us too".

"I don't care about those fucktards. Fuck them. Fuck this party. Just go inside your room and shut the hell up" he yelled at me. I flinched at his tone and step backwards. Tears were on the verge. I just nodded my head and looked on the floor, slightly shaking in fear. He closed the door with a bang. I was going to my room when I saw Marie  looking at me with sympathy. She weakly smiled at me. I wiped my tears and offered her a smile.

"Family is a sore topic for Louis . Don't get sad darling. He just don't like to talk about his family. His uncle's family mainly" she said sweetly. I nodded and went to our room without saying anything. I had some books in there, so I started reading them to divert my mind.

After some hours there was a knock on the door. I went to see who was it. There, Amy stood grinning at me. I tilted my head slightly.

"Louis has send you this" she said while stretching her arms and handing me a bunch of red roses with few paper bags. I took those and thanked her. She went downstairs and I closed the door. I was placing all things on bed, when suddenly my phone rang. It was Louis.

"Hello?" I said.

"Wife" he said softly.

I remained silent not knowing what to say.

"Sorry for my behavior this morning" he said with a deep sigh.

'He apologized to me? The almighty

Louis  apologized??'

"It's fine" I said nervously. I was biting my lips in nervousness.

"Stop biting your lips, wife. They are mine to bite" he said and I could feel him smirking while saying that. I blushed.

"We will go there on 6 pm. So don't get late" he commanded.

"We are going to the party?" I asked him

in confusion. He sighed again "Yes. If that's what you want, then let it be".

PRESENT :

He send a beautiful blue off-shoulder dress and I instantly fell in love with it. He even send me accessories and makeup.

I was just fixing my pearl earring when Louis entered looking handsome as hell. I lowered my eyes in fear. He came to me from behind and kissed my shoulder.

"You are looking gorgeously breathtaking" he said while wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled me close and started kissing and licking my neck. I bite my lips to hold back a moan. Suddenly he roughly turned me around and groaned "Didn't I told you not to bite those delicious lips? Those are mine to bite". He smashed his lips on mine and started kissing me like there is no tomorrow. To keep up with his force, I held onto his jacket and stabled myself. I slightly pushed him but he only growled.

'Such a animal' my subconscious huffed.

"We....we will get late" I said while taking deep breaths. He groaned but grabbed my hand and guided ourselves downstairs.

We went to his grand car. He opened the passenger side door for me. He started driving. After few moments, he intertwined his right hand with my left hand and kissed it.

We reached a beautiful mansion. It was even bigger than Louis's but not compared to the main House of knight's castle . It was beautifully lighted and decorated. Louis  wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered "Don't leave my side and don't talk to anyone. Only if I say, then you'll interact with them. Am I clear?". I gulped down and nodded my head while saying

"Crystal clear".

When we entered the main hall, all people stopped talking and looked at us. I squirmed under their gaze. Some were looking awestruck, while some were looking with envy. When Louis cleared his throat, all people averted their eyes and resume what they were doing. One old man, slightly looking like Louis , came towards us and greeted us

"Son. So you decided to come huh". His uncle rudely scorned. Then he looked at me in disgust and for formality, stretched out his arm for me to shake and said "I'm Sean Watson. Uncle to Louis " I blinked at him. I was confused with his behavior.

'Why is he so rude? And again, how can he be Watson , when LOUIS is Knight??'

It really felt weird because he was looking at me with disgust filled eyes. I dropped my eyes to the ground feeling uncomfortable.

"Isn't she is too young for you Louis ? I thought you will marry a woman. Not a little naive girl" he again rudely said in a hateful tone.

"If you are done judging my wife, then get out of my sight. I don't need your ion. Anna is now my wife, so respect her" Louis hissed at him, tightening his grip on me and walking away. I was shocked with his bluntness. After we walked passed his uncle , I looked up at Louis to find him clenching his jaw tightly in anger and why no knight's family are not available here .

  His eyes shows fury. He was shaking in anger. He direct us to bar, where he grabbed a drink and drank it furiously. I was scared but I knew I've to do something. I lift my hand and cupped his jaw. He looked at me with those dangerous eyes. I gulped down but didn't loosen my grip.

"Everything's fine" I said in a soft tone. His eyes softened up immediately. He pulled me close and hugged me tightly. He inhaled my scent.

'I told you he is a animal' my subconscious huffed again.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and he relaxed under my touch, almost instantly. After few minutes, someone cleared his throat. I jumped at the sound and pushed Lucifer. But he only groaned. Again I heard someone chuckling. Louis sighed heavily and said in a annoyed tone .

"What the hell do you want". Thankfully, he released me this time. I turned to see who was the man. The man was grinning like a fool while watching us. I tilted my head slightly in confusion.

"Did I disturbed the two love birds?" He said. I blushed. He looked at me and winked. My eyes widened up.

'How can he do it while Louis's here?' "Sebastian" Louis hissed angrily. But the man laughed again.

"Man, you are whipped" he said while smiling. He came towards me and introduced himself "My queen, let me introduce myself. I'm Sebastian . I'm the right hand of Louis  and also his best friend".

I smiled at him. LOUIS  and Sebastian started talking about something while I drank my juice.

Suddenly a woman came, wearing ashort dress. She was around 40's. But she was beautiful. She walked towards us in elegance.

"And the bitch is here" I heard Sebastian said under his breath. He looked annoyed. While Louis looked like he wanted to murder that lady. "Good gracious. Aren't you are a beauty darling. No wonder why Louis's is so protective about you" she said. Even though she was complementing me, her tone was bitter. She looked at me with jealousy and envy. I only smiled at her.

"Ohh Louis. Can't she talk? You married a dumb little girl??" She scorned. My eyes filled with tears instantly due to her insult, so I looked down. I was just following Louis's wish .

"She can talk. In fact, she has a beautiful voice. But she don't want to waste her voice and energy talking to a woman like you" Louis snapped at her and tighten his hold on me. Sebastian laughed but when the woman glared at him, he covered it with coughing. The woman was looking furious but then, she smiled very very sweetly and introduced herself,"I'm Sofia Watson. Louis' s aunty "Step- aunty " Sebastian scoffed under his breath. Mrs Watson heard that surely but she ignored him and continued "Sorry for our absence in your wedding. My husband and I were quite busy".

I gave her a tight smile. Then she excused herself and walked away.

"I hate that bitch" Louis sighed angrily while pinching his nosebridge.

"The feeling is mutual" Sebastian said under his breath.After talking with Sebastian for sometime, Louis  take me to meet other guest. I was only smiling and nodding with occasional short answers. As I said earlier, some of them were awestruck, who greeted us politely, while others were full of envy. Mostly, women were throwing daggers at me while eyeing Louis .

About men??? Well, some men were looking at me with lustful eyes while others with adoration.

Louis snapped at everyone who would cross the limits. He glared at those who were eye raping me. And as promised, I didn't leave his side.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2M 27.6K 38
(COMPLETE) B-1 "Along with that we will be divorced in 5 years! It's simple!" He just smirks at me while I'm chewing on my pen looking things over. "...
12.2K 694 21
I watch her as she unzips her dress from the side and slowly peeling it off her skin and letting it fall on the floor. She hesitates but starts walki...
28.5K 964 26
Suddenly, he pulled me towards him by my waist... A little yelp escapes from my mouth and i grab his suit or jacket whatever he is wearing... My hear...
2.3M 99.5K 56
👑1 in Queen Series👑 (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he said as his eyes raked over my body. I tr...