HYPEBOY | HAECHAN

็”ฑ Taros_Cherry

๐Ÿ“š โ”โ” ๐Ÿšฟ ๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™š๐™–... ๆ›ดๅคš

[ prelude ]
๐Ÿ““โ—ฆ ๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ข๐—  โ˜102
โšฌ ๐Ÿ’ฌ ๐Ÿ™๏ธ
[ 002 ]
[ 003 ]
[ 004 ]
[ 005 ]
[ 006 ]
[ 007 ]
[ 008 ]
[ 009 ]
[ 010 ]
[ 011 ]
[ 012 ]
[ 013 ]
[ 014 ]
[ 015 ]
[ 016 ]
[ 017 ]
[ 018 ]
[ 019 ]
โšฌ Epilogue
โ”โ” ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ญ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜

[ 001 ]

295 7 1
็”ฑ Taros_Cherry

𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Haneul definitely regretted those earlier moments in her life.

University was definitely a stressor, and it didn't help that that it started early in the year, but the things one does for life.

Beside her, Meilin held her phone in her hands, looking concentrated on the text message she was shooting...

"Jaemin."

"You're texting Jaemin." Haneul had said, peering at her screen.

Meilin jumped slightly at her loud voice echoing in her ear, surprised and now red that she noticed.

Jaemin was influential like Chaeyoung, both were on the student council here at the university in Seoul.

They currently made their way towards the large premises where the campus dorm was located, which was separated from the school campus.

Haneul smiled once she saw the building.

University wasn't fun, but she definitely had good times at the dorm, except Xiaojun's demerits.

Walking hand in hand with Meilin, she didn't notice the boy that walked in their lane, also not looking.

They surged forward, and bumped into eachother, they all fell on the hard concrete, a series of groans followed.

Meilin hissed, clutching her back, "Ow, Haechan watch where your going." She glared at him as she stood up, dusting off her pants.

At that moment as well, Haneul caught sight of his face and she frowned, he looked really familiar, apparently the guy also stared at her too.

"Haneul." He sounded surprised, and looked the part too. He quickly got on his feet, standing up now, Haneul did as well.

"Um—" she was cut off by Meilin grabbing her arm and pulling her away, "Sorry! We have to go but I'll see you later hyuck!"

Hyuck. She thought his name was Haechan.

Haneul remained confused on the way inside the dorm, they immediately entered the lounge, Chaeyoung was in view.

She stood next to Jaemin, Meilin tried to make a beeline for the girls that sat at a corner, but Haneul caught her hand before she could.

As they approached, Jaemin immediately caught sight of the two girls, Meilin's cheeks burning as she looked to her right, avoiding his smug grin.

He smiled when he saw Haneul.

"My favorite gi— friend!" He had caught his words before giving her a 'we're just friends hug' The hug he gave her since they'd met.

He was definitely a good boyfriend.

Haneul pushed Meilin towards him, "Have fun sucking each other's faces." She gave them a thumbs up before she bumped once again, into another person.

Wait...

It was him.

"Haechan!" She slightly exclaimed, making jazz hands to not seem awkward. He raised his eyes at her in suspicion, "You, do I know you?"

"Do I know you." She replied, wanting to know the answer.

He looked shocked for a second, "You're serious. You don't remember me, 2nd grade, all the way to 6th, we were friends."

Ah, she didn't remember that.

"But you moved to Chicago in 7th remember."

Now it made sense, that she could definitely remember.

She blanked out, trying to reach out to any memory before one small realization popped up on her face, "Oh! We were friends, you used to come to my house and then...."

"Well, and then I moved."

They caught each other's eyes before looking away with small smiles. Haneul nodded, "Now I do, I can't believe I forgot."

Haechan shrugged, he was way more relaxed then, Haneul swept a small glance at his figure, "And you've grown— I mean we've grown!"

Then she bit her lip in confusion, "But you're Donghyuck, why did Mei call you Haechan?"

He seemed to contemplate her question before he answered, "My mom started it actually, you remember, she just called me that, and the nickname eventually caught on."

That made her nod her head, "Ah, you've known her longer than me, I met her during my senior graduation, her family had come to America to visit her aunt who lived there."

"I wasn't there time but, it's good to see you." He smiled at her, sending small butterflies of happiness in her stomach.

The day had maybe gotten better.

As the day had gone by, Haneul entered the space where she was told to meet up in with Xiaojun.

Upon entering she spotted Haechan, Meilin, and her classmates, it looked like they were paired up together for a project newly distributed earlier that day.

Meilin sat straight in her chair, her hands making movements as she talked about something in Haneul own words, 'lovely Jaemin.'

"—I can't believe he spit the strawberry out infront of me, why did he bother sharing the drink with me if he was going to— oh Haneul's here."

Meilin had caught sight of her and waved. They were a mere 2 feet away from each other.

She sat in the chair beside a girl named Haerin. Across from Haerin sat Haechan, who was next to Chia Mei, who was also seated next to Junho.

Haerin typed away on her phone, "Guys, we get this room for one hour, so let's start." She placed it down, straightening her posture and pulling out her laptop.

Haerin clicked a tab on the touch screen. "Our layout is kind of easy, it's not that hard."

On the screen was a black space, with a layout of a blank room setting.

From where Junho sat, he pointed the end of his pen at the first small space, it was separated by a wall that led to a large space.

"So we can add white setting board on both sides of the rooms, at the divider wall. One room is the office, and the other is like a meeting base."

"Let's not add so many things, because there's not much we can really do with the space, I mean its a office," Chia Mei added.

From there on, they discussed the necessities, trying to meet the needs of the teachers and basics, they had added most things that were important, and as the clock went by Haneul slowly slipped from the discussion.

Haewon shut the laptop, she glanced at the clock, "Wow, it's late already, let's meet here around the same time tomorrow yeah."

The others began to pack up, Haechan moved a little slower than the others, Haneul found herself watching him here and there, he zipped up his bag and left before she could try to say something.

Meilin smirked, catching her friend in the action, "Not in love are we now, he's such a pain when you really know him, I swear he loves to always hug you."

Haneul gave her a look between sarcastic surprise and  disgust, "Okay one, I barely know him, and dude don't you do the same thing?"

Meilin gasped, hand raised over her heart, "Ouch."

Haneul picked up her phone, she noticed a message from her mom.

:don't forget, dinner at 8, some old friends will come over so get here in time

When the screen went dark, she focused her attention back to her Meilin, "Hey, you coming to dinner tonight."

At the mention of her mom, she beamed, "I'm so coming with, anything to eat her food again."

Haneul rolled her eyes, "You always eat our food." Meilin shrugged, "And I'll do it again, cmon!"

"SO HOW IS THE WORK COMING ALONG."

The sounds of plates and spoons scrapping rang loud in the air, Mrs. Yoon, Hanuel's mom sat at the far end, a welcoming smile plastered on her face.

Haneul eyed her mother, showcasing that she didn't want to talk about her work. "Mom, it's coming along just fine." Mrs. Yoon fixated her gaze on her daughter, "Is it bad to know how my daughter is doing?"

Haneul groaned, head slumping onto the table before she lifted her head up, taking a sip of her drink.

Her father chuckled, patting his daughter on her shoulder, "You know an old family friend is coming to join us this night."

At this, Haneul's frown disappeared, "Who?

"It's a secret," her mother said with a smile, "I also take it that Hannah and Mark are back in Korea."

"The others as well I assume," her father asked.

She nodded, before she could pick up her fork, she was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

She put it back down, "Guess their here..." she stood up, excusing herself from the table, she left the kitchen space, walking down the dark hall and towards the front door.

When she opened it, her blood ran cold.

Standing in-front of her was Haechan.

He held out a banquet of flowers, "Um, suprise?"

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

16.3K 794 39
โ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚ŠหšเฑจเงŽหšโ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚Š nct dream x oc. "five down one to go ๐Ÿ˜…. i feel like a pimp or something rn lol" wherein dani's friends are embarrassed over the la...
Steps | Jung Jaehyun ็”ฑ Silent-Leaf

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

58.1K 1.3K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...
โ€ข married? | renmin ็”ฑ ๐Ÿซ

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

28.9K 1.5K 34
Eyes barely open, head low-key spinning from the hangover, Renjun sits down on the dinning table at his house only to find out that he's going to mar...
81.5K 2.7K 71
โ ๐™„๐™› ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š? โž SOULMATE & MAFIA AU ! BOOK 2 in the RIDIN' SERIES