The Emperor's Right Hand Man...

Da TommyAnnitChild

Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themse... Altro

The Beginning
The Curse
The Isles
Exploring :)
Next Day
Visiting
Flyer Derby
Imprisoned
Uh Oh..
The Day
Petrification
Unmasking
NOTE
OWL HOUSE UPDATE
Behind the Stage /Luz
Stage Show
~Β£Author's NoteΒ£~
Dear Diary...
Visitation
UPDATE (Positive!)
Nightmare-ish
A/N: I'm so sorry-
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Therapy Session

Happy New Year πŸŽ‰

350 13 26
Da TommyAnnitChild

2022 has been.. it's been difficult.

So many things have happened, both good and bad, and so many people have been lost.

Technoblade..
Queen Elizabeth II ..
Kirstie Alley..
Robbie Coltrane..
Twitch..
Bob McGrath..
Angela Lansbury..

And so so so many more celebrities, artists, actors, family, friends..

If you have lost anyone this year, I hope you know they are never truly gone. They live on in your memories and in your mind.

This year has been hard, so let's all wish that 2023 will be better and that it will give us something better to remember.

Just know, if you are having a hard time that it's okay to ask for help.

You are loved!!

Remember to drink some water, eat something, get sleep, go outside.

Live your life to the fullest my readers!!!

💛💛💛💛💛

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

22.2K 679 48
Picture isn't mine As he stood there, being offered the staff of the last Golden Guard. he accepted all of his conditions. Hunters dream was finally...
9.9K 354 30
In this Story.. There was a Girl who lost her Parents, Who lives alone on a apartment And Enrolled to another School then she got Real Best Friends...
16.7K 815 16
Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and one of the youngest witches to ever be acc...
1K 43 12
"You bewitch me every damn second you're with me. I try to think straight but I'm falling so badly, I'm coming apart. You wrotΠ΅ me a note, cast a spe...