It's You | COMPLETED

Von _elawrts

Gulf was diagnosed with Ovotesticular Syndrome which means he's a Hermaphrodite, but instead of having two ge... Mehr

Author's Note
Chapter 01 - Hospital
Chapter 02 - Fame
Chapter 03 - His Fan
Chapter 04 - Enter Gun
Chapter 05 - Trending
Chapter 06 - Talk
Chapter 07 - 4/5
Chapter 08 - Fan Meeting
Chapter 09 - Mom and Dad
Chapter 10 - That Night
Chapter 11 - Deny
Chapter 12 - He Knows
Chapter 14 - Hormones
Chapter 15 - Confirmed
Chapter 16 - Excited
Chapter 17 - Danger
Chapter 18 - Session
Chapter 19 - So Much
Chapter 20 - Confess
Chapter 21 - Exhausting
Chapter 22 - Great Mornings
Chapter 23 - Crazy
Chapter 24 - Shock
Chapter 25 - Dad
Chapter 26 - Avocados
Chapter 27 - Rush
Chapter 28 - Pray
Chapter 29 - Discuss
Chapter 30 - Days
Chapter 31 - Who?
Chapter 32 - Surprise
Chapter 33 - Oops
Chapter 34 - It's You

Chapter 13 - Roller Coaster

1.2K 47 6
Von _elawrts

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Tweeting about Mew impregnating him on his private account is a bad move of Gulf.

Because Mild, Gun, Win, and Saint can read his tweets and of course the four thought that he's just kidding about it but when he explained the whole situation, the four realized that he's serious.

Of course, the four understands. But they voiced out their worries.

And the thing is, Kaownah sent a screenshot of Mew's tweet from his private account to Mild and Jomkwan.

Mild immediately sent it to the group chat resulting Gulf to sigh in exhaustion and his friends to be more worried and yet tease him at the same time, saying that Mew doesn't really want Gulf to be out of his grasp anytime soon, but his phone dinged again.

Grace made a group text with him and Jomkwan texting him that her parents wants him and his family to go to their house for a family dinner, and of course Gulf agreed. He also said that he wants Nattarika and Jomkwan at his condo the next day for the reason: "Just because".

And of course, Jomkwan said that she doesn't want anyone for her brother if it isn't Gulf. And she doesn't know anyone about the whole nephew or niece thing. But Gulf said that her brother is dead set about the whole idea making Nattarika voice out her disgust in too much information.

Gulf just told Nattarika to explain everything to Jomkwan and his sister asked if it's really alright with him. And Gulf reassured her. besides his friends already know, and if he conceives...Jomkwan surely needs to know, it's her brother's kid anyway.

"What's that all about?" Mew asked as he going on top of Gulf again, "Jom is inviting us for a family dinner to your parents house next week" the younger answered and he's not surprised when Mew grabbed his phone to set it on his nightstand.

"Ohh~ a-and my friends already know about my condition" Gulf stuttered as Mew started kissing his neck, "They don't know about this?" Mew asked looking at his eyes, touching Gulf's lower abdomen and of course the younger shook his head.

"I'm afraid, they're not just acquaintances. They're my close friends Mew and what they think about this is kind of unnerving to find out you know" Gulf whispered as he looked anywhere but the man on top of him.

"And what did they say?" Mew asked, "Should we really talk about this right now? You're pressing to my thigh Phi" Gulf said still not looking at Mew.

"Gulf I'm serious" Mew smiled, "I'm serious too!" Gulf said and finally looking at the older's eyes, and seeing that he's really waiting for his answer he sighed.

"They took it well and they're worried since we started at nine am, and now it's passed two pm Mew" at that last phrase Gulf glared at him but Mew just smiled. "Then there's nothing to worry about then? You're worrying over nothing, they're your friends Tua-eng. And I just want to be sure okay! You can't blame me!" he reasoned out.

Gulf just looked at him unamused but of course Mew have other plans.

---

Feeling satisfied after three more rounds. Gulf just straight up ignoring him. He's sore, exhausted, and angry. He can't even sit without anything soft cushioning his bum. But of course he still said his thanks when Mew helped him cleaned up.

But one of his eyebrows still shot up when Mew mentioned him on a tweet.

Gulf glared at the man beside him, but his attention is back on his phone again when another notification popped up...his mom replied to the tweet saying that Gulf is always harsh and fierce  making his jaw drop and replied to his mother about when did she have a twitter. But Mew is unfazed and just answered that he's already used to it.

But another notification popped up but he's not that shocked because he knew that Mew's mother have a twitter account.

Though he did sigh in agreement when he read about Suporn's tweet, saying that she stand by him about arguing with Mew, of course he replied that he's so tired and yet Mew still wants to rile him up, and the older replied as well saying that he can feel his mother's love after he read that, sarcastically.

Of course the fans made them trending again, with the words 'SINCE WHEN?!' about them calling each other's mother as theirs.

"When did you start calling my Mom 'Mom'?" they both asked at the same time, "Don't you remember? When we had that dinner at your house?" Mew asked and when Gulf realized he just nodded, "You?" Mew asked, "Oh before we left for the party, Mom asked me to call her as such, just because you started calling my parents as yours too" the younger answered.

Gulf saw the time before swinging his legs so he could stand up, "Where are you going?" Mew asked but Gulf ignored him and just continued his way to his kitchen.

Pouting in disappointment when he saw the strawberry dessert table as he doesn't have any appetite for those at the moment, and he wants something sour.

He looked through his phone, finding a place that he could order some Sinigang soup and yet the only place popped up was 'Mang Inasal', but he doesn't want to order anything else but the soup. And as expected, the restaurant don't do orders like that.

(A/N: Mang Inasal is one of the famous fast food chain/restaurants here in the Philippines and their soup is *chef's kiss*)

Gulf then lazily walked towards his fridge, looking if he have enough ingredients to cook that sour goodness of a soup. And when he saw that he had, he started cooking.

Muttering curse words here in there, wincing as he limps from one place to another, glaring at his bedroom, where Mew is at, from time to time.

When the food is done, he just texted Mew to come and eat. And when Mew saw the table he's more than confused.

"You cooked?" he asked, "Yeah" Gulf said, "Why? I thought you're tired?" the older asked as he sat down, "I am! I am tired and my voice is almost gone. Besides, I want this particular food, there's nothing within the 10km radius" he groaned.

"I'm sorry na krub" Mew pouted, "Just eat Phi" Gulf sighed. The older just snickered in amusement earning a glare from the man in front of him. He started scooping up rice and the said soup as Gulf watch his every move.

'What are we doing Mew? I'm confused. We're not together, I don't want to assume anything either. I don't know if you're serious about the whole baby thing or it was just heat of the moment? Having these feelings just made me more confused on what are we. Before we were just touchy, protective, and coupley, but now, if I do conceived, a baby will be added to the equation. What will we do? What will you do?'

Gulf sighed again before he started eating but the moment that he swallowed the first spoonful, both his and Mew's phone dinged. They looked at their respective phones before looking at one another with confused gazes.

"Family group chat?" Mew asked, "Without our fathers?" Gulf shook his head in disbelief.

Mew's mother, made a group text with just him, his mom, Nattarika, Mew and Jomkwan.

The group chat wasn't that urgent, Suporn just reminded them about the dinner at their house next week and Gulf immediately thought of something delicious.

(A/N: Turon is a dessert here in the Philippines. It's fried cassava wrapper with bananas inside.)

"Your mom still doesn't know Mew! And stop talking about it!" Gulf glared at Mew who just laughed at the younger in front of him. When their mothers are satisfied about their plan the next week, the group text finally quieted down...but not their phones.

Nattarika and Jomkwan tweeted about a little snippet from the texts and their fans as well as their close friends started retweeting about those. Some are still shocked about them calling each other mother's as theirs.

But their friends are particular on Jomkwan's tweet about Gulf and their mothers as the cooks at the family dinner for the next dinner get together.

After eating dinner, Mew cleaned up while Gulf ate some of the strawbery desserts left and asked Mew if he could do some groceries the next morning before he leave and of course the older agreed.

Since he's the reason why Gulf can't walk straight or without limping anyway.

When they're done tidying everything up, Mew carried Gulf to his bedroom and cuddled at the younger's side as he slowly drift to sleep while Gulf just fought the urge to smile as he pat Mew's hair and fell asleep as well.

---

True to his promise, Mew brought everything in Gulf's list from the nearest market earning him a kiss in the cheeks which he highly refused and demanded for a kiss in his lips instead. But Gulf was not having any of it and insisted that a kiss on the cheek is enough, so Mew just pulled him in from his waist and kissed Gulf himself.

"See you later Tua-eng!" Mew said before he stepped out of Gulf's unit. And the younger rolled his eyes before he started cooking his lunch as Nattarika and Jomkwan will surely arrive at lunch time.

And he's not wrong, the two arrived just in time for lunch.

"Kwani!" his nickname for Jomkwan, "Rika! Come in you two!" he said and hugged the two when they went in.

"Our lunch is already cooked by yours truly, so let's eat!" Gulf excitedly said making the two women stole curious glances to each other. He was about to go to the kitchen so he could grab some plates when Nattarika giggled.

"I'll do it Kuya, just sit down. You look like you're stil in pain" she said, "I am! I hate Mew" Gulf rolled his eyes as he sat down in front of Jomkwan at the dining table.

"Kuya G, in the end it will all be worth it" Jomkwan assured him but he just tilt his head in confusion, "Worth it how?" he asked, and the two girls answered in unison, "Cute babies" without batting an eyelash, making Gulf pout.

"You guys, don't be so sure" Gulf said, "We believe in the power of faith anf prayers Kuya" Nattarika said and Jomkwan nodded.

The two immediately digged in and of course Gulf is smiling at them, "Good?" he asked, "Kuya can we just stay here?" the two asked in unison as they scooped another spoonful and ate, Gulf always cooked food so delicious you'll always ask for more.

Of course, Gulf remembered something, the school year already ended so he nodded and smiled. "Yes please just stay here, live with me" he said with those pleading puppy eyes of his making Jomkwan and Nattarika looked at one another before swallowing their food.

"How about this. Since Kuya M will be busy these days so he could free up his whole week end for us, we'll stay with you" Jomkwan said and Gulf nodded excitedly, smiling as if he won the lottery.

"But we need to go home tonight Kuya. We'll be back tomorrow though" Nattarika added and Gulf immediately looked defeated, "Don't go home, don't leave" he said as if he's about to cry, and that made the two more confused.

Gulf wasn't like that, ever.

"But Kuya we need clothes" Nattarika reasoned, "Eh?! Kuya, please don't cry!" she panics as they heard Gulf sniffed.

"You'll only get some clothes then come back?" he asked with unshed tears in his eyes, and the two nodded as if all waterworks will start pouring out if they didn't nod fast enough.

"Okay" Gulf sniffed once before smiling broadly making the two sigh in relief yet blinked in confusion, 'what just happened?!'

"I'm sorry, I'm all over the place these past few days. My emotions are in a big roller coaster right now" Gulf grimaced at his actions but the two women just shook their head, "It's fine Kuya" Jomkwan said and Nattarika smiled as she nodded.

Gulf just smiled back before started eating again. The two just subtly looked at each other, sending each other questioning gazes before giving up and conttinued on eating.

-------------------------------------------

To be Continued...

A/N:

First post for 2023!!

Hey! If some of you are Filo-Waanjais and already read the Social Media Version of this on my Twitter then you will notice some changes. I can't edit what I tweeted five months ago so this is it! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! See you soon at the next one!

ps// regarding the photos used here, I tweeted them first in my Twitter Circle so if you want to be part of that then kindly send me a message here Wattpad or on my Twitter, thank you!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35.6K 1.3K 6
Mew and Gulf are looking back on the firsts they had together. This is going to be a short story about all the firsts of Mew and Gulf as they progres...
134K 7.9K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...
245K 12.1K 69
Gulf and Mew have been married for 5 years now, but they've been together for 7. Gulf is Mew's baby and a gothic hermaphrodite who has already given...
460K 19.1K 23
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...