Regaining Happiness Through t...

Von mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... Mehr

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade

3.2K 67 23
Von mahalakshmiponsing

The whole city was plunged into darkness at night, and without electricity, no one was willing to use other means of lighting. Every household hangs thick curtains to block the connection with the outside as much as possible. We're leaving tomorrow, and Tian Yuerong thinks he should treat himself well. Kung Pao chicken, pan-fried steak, fried lamb with scallions, sausage fried rice, hot and sour saury, boiled prawns, a plate of dishes was brought out, "Dabai, okay It's delicious, we'll leave here tomorrow, and we may not have time to make delicious food for you." In the

    early morning, Tian Yuerong tidied up his backpack, which was full of things like bread, instant noodles, ham, and the like. Tian Yuerong patted Dabai on the head, "From now on, let's fight side by side."

    Although carrying Dabai is not in line with her low-key principles, but in the last days, a young girl is more likely to attract the covetousness of bad guys. Dabai knew it was a mutated animal at a glance, and those with evil intentions had to weigh it carefully before making a move.

    When I opened the door, the psychic ability was opened to the maximum, the stairs were very clean, and there was no blood stains. When I chose this high-end residential area, the occupancy rate was not high, and the doors and buildings were also very strong. Zero-level zombies could not break through the door at all. Tian Yuerong didn't plan to deal with the zombies locked in the house. She wanted to go to the bustling commercial street and the wholesale market when there were three days before the large troops left.

    Tian Yuerong took out an electric bicycle, why not use a car? Because cars are noisy and bulky, some narrow alleys are difficult to pass. Electric bicycles are labor-saving, quiet, and can be ridden anywhere. The key speed is not slow.

    Tobacco hotel, closed. Cosmetics store, closed. Gold, silver and jade shop, closed.

    Maternal and baby products store? This store is very large, covering more than 200 square meters, filled with rows of shelves. The shelves mainly contain baby milk and rice, baby toiletries, and some maternity clothes and other women's products. Tian Yuerong decided to store them all. In the future, I don't know if I can meet someone who can work together, no matter what, I will accept it first. And the warehouse cannot be forgotten.

    pharmacy? collected. Field store? Take it all.

    Cake room? KFC? Now that the weather is hot, the cakes in the cake room are basically broken, and only some hard bread with a longer shelf life is left, so it’s better to collect it. The time in her space warehouse is static, but if it is placed here, no one will come to collect it. It can only be wasted.

    Because just a few days after the power outage, the food in the KFC freezer was still intact, Tian Yuerong put away all of them, and also took away the ice cream machine and the machine for fried chicken. Anyway, there is electricity in the space, so I can satisfy my occasional needs Hungry.

    According to the article, the earth can only resume planting after three years in the last days, so during these three years, people's food is quite scarce. Since I have space, can I store more food? What about becoming a Virgin Mary after the ability to improve in the future?

    Do what you want, Tian Yuerong will go into every supermarket, and only collect the items in the warehouse. As for the items in the supermarket, he only collects the items in the freezer and non-food items.

    After collecting so many supplies, what Tian Yuerong wants to collect most now are guns. However, the control in our country is too strict. In the article, it was written that the heroine found a large number of guns, ammunition and other ammunition in the basement of a private club on the outskirts of the city, which laid the foundation for the heroine's strength in the post-apocalyptic world.

    With the mentality of giving it a try, Tian Yuerong finally found it. This is just such a single three-story building, which looks like a dilapidated office building from the outside.

    Tian Yuerong turned over and entered the yard, suddenly Dabai stopped moving, his hairs all stood on end, and made a warning sound of "Woo-woo----".

    "Dabai, what is it?"

    "Master, I don't know, I feel a cold gaze."

    After telling Dabai to be careful, Tian Yuerong took out the bamboo sword he had carved with his spiritual power from the space. Ever since she discovered that the bamboo in the space has a high density and high hardness, which is similar to steel, she used her mental power to carve out many swords when she was bored. Holding the bamboo sword in front of his chest, he slowly and carefully explored the surroundings with his mental strength. He was stunned for a moment, but was bounced back. What happened, he met a master of the same department. Immediately made a decision, withdrew his psychic ability, and made Dabai ready to launch the corrosive white mist at any time.

    There was a hissing sound in the grass, it was a mutant animal. A green snake as thick as a man, spitting out long letters, looked at Tian Yuerong coldly with triangular eyes. Look, the scales on its body are so thick, and it is still so arrogant in the face of two enemies. This is obviously a mutant animal of the first level of spiritual system. It is unscientific to rise to the first level so quickly!

    Mutated animals of the same level are much stronger than humans, and humans can defeat it only if their power level is higher than that of the mutated animals.

    Mutated animals can't be blessed with healing powers, and the opponent has spiritual powers. In order to prevent being hurt by the enemy's spiritual powers, Tian Yuerong can only wrap the spiritual powers around her and Dabai.

    Preemptive strike, quickly condensed into water arrows, and quickly shot towards the green snake.

    Although the green snake at the first level is very fast, Tian Yuerong's water arrows are one after another. Facing the level 2 water arrow, the Green Snake, which was only level 1, became scarred in a short while. On the contrary, the corrosive white mist formed by Dabai, who was still at level zero, was bounced back by the green snake.

    "Dabai, this snake is protected by psychic abilities, first spray it with fire to distract it." Following Tian Yuerong's instruction, Dabai immediately sprayed fire on the green snake.

    Although Dabai is only level zero, the wolf's speed is fast. Dabai jumps left and right, spews fire continuously, and looks for the wound shot by his master's water arrow, and the green snake can't dodge it for a while. Taking advantage of its illness to kill it, Tian Yuerong poured all his strength into the bamboo sword, stabbed it hard on the green snake's back, a stream of thick blood gushed out, and the green snake became even colder after being seriously injured. Tian Yuerong was with him everywhere. Rolling on the ground, dodging the wild sweep of the snake's tail.

    Tian Yuerong jumped up high, congealed a big water ball and scattered it towards the top of the green snake's head. The bamboo sword in his right hand slammed into the eyes of the green snake, and the water arrow in his left hand shot towards the injured wound. The green snake couldn't stand it. Directed all the supernatural powers of his body to the wound of Yan Chu, trying to protect himself, just as soon as he said that, Dabai sped up and started running, reaching in front of the green snake in an instant, and suddenly sprayed a white mist towards the snake's mouth, Tian Yuerong rushed to the side After hiding, I heard the piercing cry of the big snake, and its thick body rolled violently on the ground. Within three minutes, apart from the grass that was crushed during the fight just now, there was only a pale white spirit left on the ground. Department of crystal nucleus.

    Just like that, this green snake, which had just mutated not long ago, was easily instantly killed by its main pet.

    The first-level crystal nucleus is larger than the zero-level one, and it is more crystal clear. He casually fed it to Dabai, patted Dabai's head, and said, "Dabai should upgrade well."

    Dabai had just vomited out this crystal nucleus, but his state was a bit wrong, Tian Yuerong didn't dare to delay, and hurried into the space.

    Both she and Dabai have been tempered by the spiritual spring, and they are no longer ordinary supernatural beings. They can absorb any series of crystal nuclei without distinction, but the difference is that she needs to quieten the crystal nuclei first, while Dabai needs to calm down the crystal nuclei first. The tyrannical elements in the crystal nucleus can be ignored, especially the crystal nucleus of mutant animals does not need to be static at all, and can be absorbed directly.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.7K 330 29
末世重生之寒潮 In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age. The raging low temperature, food shortag...
39.7K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
2.6K 27 24
Novel Summary; I heard that the only god in heaven has fallen, and the fragments of the soul are scattered in various small worlds. In order to help...
1.8K 16 2
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...