Dressed as an educated youth...

mahalakshmiponsing द्वारा

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... अधिक

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 28

1.4K 25 9
mahalakshmiponsing द्वारा

Li Yonghong came back and quietly followed Liu Jianguo into the gate of the Educated Youth Academy.

    All the educated youths looked at each other, not understanding what was going on.

    Didn't it mean that Liu Ergou was sent to the police station on charges of theft?

    Why did Liu Ergou have no news, but Li Yonghong came back safe and sound?

    They still came back together with Captain Liu Jianguo.

    What's going on here?

    Jiang Qiuyue also wanted to know what happened, why Liu Jianguo took Liu Yougen to the police station and brought Li Yonghong back.

    Both Liu Aiying and Zhao Meili ran out to watch, not knowing what to say.

    People who thought they would go to prison or to a labor camp reappeared in front of them, making people think deeply about what is tricky in it.

    Regardless of the different thoughts of the educated youths, Liu Jianguo hinted that the educated youths should take care of her after sending Li Yonghong back.

    This situation made Chen Zhonghua a little confused. How could Liu Jianguo speak for a thief with his character?

    The male educated youth was a little bit unhappy and dazed in his heart. They were both high-minded and self-sufficient scholars. Who would want to be in the same courtyard as a thief.

    The female educated youths guessed something, and the three of them looked at Li Yonghong's lower abdomen together, it was still flat and nothing unusual.

    But Li Yonghong was holding a small package in one hand and firmly stroking her waist with the other. This is the state of a expectant mother's pregnancy.

    However, before Li Yonghong was taken away, she hated the fetus in her stomach so much that she even beat it with a rolling pin in an attempt to abort it.

    Don't want to go out for a trip and come back with such a big change in attitude, have you started to carefully plan to raise a baby?

    She is still an unmarried female educated youth, and if she really gave birth to a child, she would be born out of wedlock!

    Aren't you afraid of the gossip in the village and the contempt of everyone?

    Jiang Qiuyue and the others didn't know right and wrong, let alone what Li Yonghong thought and planned.

    Li Yonghong, however, changed her panic-stricken appearance before, and stood there quietly with her head bowed, as if she was confident, calm and calm.

    Although Chen Zhonghua didn't know why Liu Jianguo suddenly intervened in Li Yonghong's affairs, but the other party was now the head of the village after all, so he still had to give him some face.

    Li Yonghong was originally an educated youth from the Educated Youth Academy, so it’s okay to come back now, just...

    Chen Zhonghua glanced at Jiang Qiuyue, and he didn’t forget that the name of Li Yonghong’s crime was stealing other people’s things, and she did admit it herself. Take the stolen goods and get it.

    Now that people are back, asking them to take good care of them is equivalent to slapping Jiang Qiuyue in the face.

    Liu Jianguo is not a person who can't wink. Seeing Chen Zhonghua's hesitation in response and his look at Jiang Qiuyue, he immediately recalled the incident with Liu Ergou.

    Alas, this matter made him unreasonable.

    He just thought about leaving a root for Lai San'er anyway, sending a female educated youth to a labor camp full of men was unethical, so he fished her out, but he didn't think about how to explain to the stolen person when she really came back.

    It turned out that after Liu Jianguo arrived in Lan County, he immediately sent Liu Yougen to the police station and explained his crimes.

    I didn't want to meet Li Yonghong who was about to be sent to a labor camp inside.

    Li Yonghong broke free from the guard's restraint, threw herself at Liu Jianguo's feet and hugged his thigh, saying that she had something important to tell him.

    Liu Jianguo was helpless, and felt compassion for her pitiful appearance, thinking that there was something she couldn't let go of before she left.

    Unexpectedly, I heard Li Yonghong say that she was pregnant for more than a month, and that the child's biological father was that rascal Lai San'er.

    Liu Jianguo was shocked and speechless.

    In the past, he heard that similar incidents happened in other villages, and he was complacent that Linhe Village was not so dirty under his management.

    Even if there is a faction of the village party secretary who is involved in it, he will try his best to take out the educated youth courtyard and put it aside, so as not to let the good educated young people fall into their corner.

    I can't imagine that bastard Lai San'er dragging his feet behind his back and throwing shit on his head!

    Liu Jianguo was so angry that his chest felt tight and he had a headache.

    However, Lai San'er has already been sent away, and he has to deal with the follow-up of the crime he committed.

    Seeing Liu Jianguo's worried and thoughtful expression, Li Yonghong's eyes shone with hope.

    She had seen Liu Jianguo when she was in despair, and desperately wanted to grab a straw to save her life.

    Liu Jianguo was fair in handling affairs in Linhe Village, and his character was well-known, so there was no need to say that he might have saved her in a moment of soft-heartedness.

    Li Yonghong told him about being bullied by Lai San'er, thinking that as a victim, Liu Jianguo would soften his heart and help him, so he could change the place.

    She is a female educated youth, and if she really went to the labor camp of the old men, she might never return if her innocence was not preserved.

    After Liu Jianguo confirmed it, he really helped, but not only did he feel sorry for the suffering of a female educated youth in his prime, but he also wanted to leave an incense for Lai San'er.

    Liu Jianguo looked down on Lai San'er, who refused to change after repeated admonitions and couldn't support the wall, but he couldn't keep the blood relationship that his old lady valued.

    Lai San'er was involved in Liu Yougen's broken shoes, and he sent him to a deep mountain mine to participate in labor reform.

    There is such a trace of relative affection, and the old lady at home always has to explain the matter of the third child, so it is a way to keep the child at this time.

    In this way, it didn't take much effort for Liu Jianguo to release the educated youth who made mistakes in Linhe Village on bail in the name of the captain of Qingshan Brigade.

    In fact, it was Li Yonghong who met Hong the night she arrived at the police station and almost had a miscarriage. How could the people at the police station fail to see that she was pregnant because of her physical condition.

    The female educated youth who went to the countryside were unmarried and pregnant, and they were sent to the police station. I am afraid that there is something tricky about it.

    The people at the police station have seen this kind of thing a lot, so they can't help but think more about making things conspiratorial, and they despise Li Yonghong as a hot trouble.

    Just as he was about to send him directly to the labor camp to get rid of the blame, he met Liu Jianguo who wanted to get him, so he immediately went through the formalities for him.

    It's just right for someone to take over, and it doesn't matter to them what happens in the future.

    So Liu Jianguo went to the county seat and successfully sent Liu Yougen to prison, but brought back Li Yonghong.

    But the person is brought back, so he must settle down, and he is still pregnant with a child.

    Can't live in his house? Surely not.

    He had just taken over the head of Linhe Village, so he didn't want to invite people to spit on him.

    Liu Jianguo thought about it and decided that it would be best to send him back to the Educated Youth Academy.

    Educated youths usually keep their own place and don't go out easily, don't gossip, and Li Yonghong came from there.

    In fact, the best solution is to let Li Yonghong marry Lai San'er, but he asked Li Yonghong, and she was unwilling.

    And Liu Jianguo's conscience would not let him do something that would push a good girl's family into the fire pit.

    But Liu Jianguo decided to keep the child, so he could only give birth secretly.

    The Educated Youth Court is located on the edge of the village, in a remote location, with no homes around, and the educated youths were kept away from the group by Chen Zhonghua's control, so it was just right for Li Yonghong to wait for childbirth.

    As long as she stays honestly in the educated youth courtyard and pretends to be sick and does not go out, no one in the village will find out that she is pregnant out of wedlock.

    When she gives birth in the future, Liu Jianhui will arrange for a delivery person.

    After the child was born, Liu Jianguo took it away and raised it for others. He had already thought about the whereabouts of the child.

    Li Yonghong is still that unmarried female educated youth good girl, outsiders will not know about this past.

    This was Liu Jianguo's plan on the way back to the village, and it was also a guarantee for Li Yonghong.

    He was stunned by the bomb thrown by Li Yonghong for a while, and he was so angry that his son was doing evil and messing around to cause trouble for him. He only thought about making arrangements and making up for the mother and son, but forgot about the incident of Jiang Qiuyue being stolen. .

    Now he sent people here carelessly, as if he didn't care about Xiao Jiang's feelings at all, and blatantly slapped people in the face.

    Liu Jianguo had rarely made such obvious offending mistakes since he became the team leader, so he couldn't help but blush at this moment.

    However, Chen Zhonghua had agreed to help take care of her, and Liu Jianguo couldn't find a better place to arrange for Li Yonghong.

    Without the cover of the Educated Youth Academy, wouldn't it be more noticeable for Li Yonghong to live alone in another place, and something would happen sooner or later.

    Liu Jianguo looked at the expressionless Jiang Qiuyue, called the person aside, opened his mouth again and again, and finally said with his face propped up, "Comrade Li is in a special situation, the police station will not accept him, so I will bring him back. "

    Jiang Qiuyue quietly looked at him with black and white eyes looking for reasons, which made Liu Jianguo almost unable to make up.

    "Well, they are all educated youth comrades in the same place, so it is inevitable that there will be some friction. This time, it is good to send her to the police station to teach her a lesson. She... I think you all know her body."

    Liu Jianguo pointed out . He persuaded Jiang Qiuyue to make a big deal a small one.

    Stealing is a serious sentence under the feet of the emperor in Kyoto, but it is different in their small rural areas.

    As long as no one insists on reporting and the stolen things are not worth anything, there is more or less room for movement.

    Otherwise, if it is true, it is estimated that everyone will not be able to escape into the situation.

    Didn't the one who went up the mountain to cover wild animals steal? Isn't it stealing to search for mountain goods to fill one's stomach?

    What was stolen still belonged to the state.

    Jiang Qiuyue glanced at Li Yonghong's belly again, and suddenly changed her mind.

    It is nothing to be beaten to death with a stick, but the real pain is to grind the flesh with a blunt knife.

    Jiang Qiuyue nodded as she agreed to let go of this problem, which made Liu Jianguo heave a sigh of relief, and looked at her with a childish and kind eyes.

    However, Jiang Qiuyue's advantage is not so easy to take advantage of, there will always be bleeding.

    When Liu Jianguo got the answer and was about to leave, Jiang Qiuyue picked up a handful of yams that looked like old tree roots, and said to Liu Jianguo with a smile, "Captain, why don't you stay for a meal? There is nothing to entertain, this thing Keep it full." He deliberately raised the slender yam stick.

    Only then did Liu Jianguo realize that there was a small pile of yam roots piled up on the ground. He frowned and said, "This thing is not very hungry. It's not good to eat too much, you..."

    He wanted to tell you not to eat this and eat other foods, but he didn't say anything. It came to my mind that the Educated Youth Court probably didn't have much food.

    If there are cornmeal and sweet potatoes to eat, how can I dig yam sticks from the mountains to satisfy my hunger?

    Liu Jianguo looked at Jiang Qiuyue, then scanned the other thin, skinny and disheveled male educated youths, his brows furrowed deeply.

    The female educated youths seem to be easy to talk about, but most of the male educated youths are still growing teenagers. If they don’t have serious food to eat, they may have troubles after a long time.

    Liu Jianguo's face became serious, and before he left, he told them that he would find a way to contact the Educated Youth Academy for subsidies, which made the educated youth extremely happy.

    But Jiang Qiuyue suddenly looked down and looked at Li Yonghong, who was pretending to be dumb, and said coldly, "Since you are back, take good care of your baby, and don't mess with what you have!"

    "What did you say?!" Chen Zhonghua shouted in surprise.

    Except for the female educated youth who still knew about it, the other male educated youths were basically inexplicably shocked after hearing what Jiang Qiuyue punctured, and they all looked at Li Yonghong's stomach with astonishment.

    Fuck!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

30.9K 200 12
七零之嫁給大佬男配 Copywriting: Introduction: Gu Shuang worked hard to make money in her previous life, just to sleep well as soon as possible, but God played...
1.8K 26 13
I stole the chance of being the hostess: Lin Mo, a food anchor with millions of fans, got stuck in the book just because of a little, tiny plug! What...
25.9K 218 49
Original‌‎‍Creation‍‍‎‌‌ / ‎‌‍‎Male‌‎‎‍‌Male‎‌‍ / ‌‎‌‍‎Modern‌‎‎‍‌Generation‍‌ / ‌‍High‎‍H‌‍‎‍‎ / ‎ ‎‌‍Main‎‍‌Drama ‎‍ / ‌‍‍Beauty‍‎‌‌Receive‎‎‍‍ / ‌...
23.4K 969 29
Blind yandere x reader - changing the gender preference of the reader will not impact the story - changing the gender preference of the yandere wil...