๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•...

Par woobackbabyyyyy1

"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐' ๐…๐ˆ๐— ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€' ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐€' ๐…๐€' ๐˜๐Ž๐”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... Plus

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ (๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐“๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ (๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ

22.3K 1K 1.7K
Par woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟕:𝟏𝟖𝐏𝐌

"Ain't naan wrong wit' a lil booty play. Ian scared ta' get a lil brown stuff on my dick. Shit, call it chocolate covered dick, if you want." Booka reasoned while the female sat in front of him with an unreadable expression.

"Do you hear yourself? I'm not letting you put it in my butt. That's crazy." She frowned, looking around his room for her phone.

He sucked his teeth, throwing himself back onto the bed with a long groan. "You borin' as hell gang. Change is good, shordy. Give yo' kitty a break sometimes. Poor thang cryin' out fa help."

"Booka you talk too much. Shut up sometimes." She spoke while tossing him his phone that was ringing.

"I talk too much, youn talk enough. I'm Phineas, you Ferb. Long ass head." He snickered while picking up the incoming call.

"Vonny Von, wassup folks?"

He heard Von suck his teeth on the other end of the phone before speaking. "Stop callin' me gay shit, nigga. And come open the doe'."

"Damn, yeen even ask me if I was home a'nun. Jus' poppin' up like a baby mama." He said, exiting the room while the female glanced over at him, waving her hand in his direction.

"Hello? You forgot I was here or sum? You just gon' leave yo' guest in here?"

"Shordy stay up hea, leave, do whateva'. Ian gotchu on no damn leash. I should, but I don't." He waved her off, slipping his phone in his front pocket when Von hung up.

He quickly jogged down the stairs, making the short distance to his front door.

He unlocked it, cringing when he saw Von's appearance. "Damn, yo ass look rough. Yo ass look like that lil black bitch from the rugrats. Dreads untwisted, bags unda' yo eyes and shit."

Von sucked his teeth while pushing past Booka to sit on his couch. Once he completely settled down, he dragged his hand down his face with a loud sigh. "I miss my babyyyyy. It been two weeks widdout seein' ha!"

"So talk to ha' gang! Get ha' ass back." Booka smirked in amusement, never seeing Von as distressed as he was at the moment.

"It ain't that easy, she stopped pickin' up ma' calls. I can't breathe widdout haaaaa." He dragged as he threw his head back.

"This shit crazy! We got a pimp in distress. Man down! Man down nigga!" Booka yelled, running in a circle around the couch.

Von straight faced him and his eyes followed Booka with each lap he ran. "Yo ass play too much. I miss my shordy and you runnin' laps and shit."

Booka fully stopped, panting while he hovered over the couch, breathing heavily. "My fault gang, I thought I was helping you getcho mind offa' ha fa' a lil minute."

"Well that ain't help. Why the fuck my dumbass den cheated on ha' anyway? Shit so fuckin' dumb." Von sighed once again, clicking the lock button on his phone to stare at a photo of him and Dakota.

"Shittt, maybe you got real issues. You gotta go see the lady 'bout them, fasho." Booka suggested, plopping down onto the floor.

"She was 'the lady' and I still fucked up like a dumb ass nigga." He groaned, covering his eyes with his arm once he felt his eyes become watery; something that had been happening to him for the past couple of days.

"You fucked up, shit. Ion know what I ca' tell you. Whea you been at these past days though?" He questioned, eyeing Von as he kept his arm thrown over his eyes.

"I been in da crib, smokin' and thinkin' in the dark. Ion know what to do but I need ha', like bad. Matta fact, call ha' real quick."

"And say what?" Booka asked while pulling his phone out of his front pocket.

"Tell 'er you miss ha' and you ain't seen ha' inna minute. And then ask if you ca' come ova' for sum. Then when she say yea, we gon' go. Distract ha' and make sure you leave da doe' unlocked and ima sneak in." He explained.

Booka blankly stared at him, blinking his eyes slowly. "Nigga think we spy kids a'sum. The fuck."

Nonetheless, he pressed on her contact name, waiting for her to answer the phone. "Dakotaaa, wassup. Whea' you been at, bestie?"

"Hey, Booka. I been home, you know. Juh vibin'." She said with a low sniffle that didn't go unnoticed by Von.

Booka stayed silent for a little second, noticing that she was listening to sad music. "I miss you, Minnesota. You got some food over thea' fa' ah nigga?"

"Yeah, I made jerk chicken, rice, and cabbage earlier. You want some?"

"Hell yeah. Slidin' in fifteen." He smiled and they said their goodbyes before hanging up.

Slipping the phone back into his front pocket, he looked at Von with a distasteful stare while sucking his teeth.

"You bogus fa' doin' my bestfriend like dat. Don't talk to me the whole way thea'."

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟖:𝟐𝟖𝐏𝐌

"Aww shit, bestie hair den grew. Youn look bald nomo'." Booka basically greeted as soon as Dakota opened the door.

She gave him a quick side hug, shutting the door behind him. "Yeah you see it, it's to my bra strap now!"

"I heard once you get rid of ah fuck nigga, yo hair start growin' and yo skin start glowin'. That's true?"

"Fasho fasho. Fuck these niggas." She said while going to the microwave and getting the tupperware bowls that were filled with food.

She grabbed the one that had the rice first, putting it below the one that contained the jerk chicken along with the cabbage.

Booka looked between the door and back at Dakota, heart beating faster each second because he knew he was about to sneak someone into her house.

"Um, you got a charger I ca' use real quick?" He asked while she put the bowls in front of him.

"Yeah, get it out the living room."

He cursed in his head, thinking that he would've used that to get her away for a little bit.

Thinking quickly, he spoke before she could sit down. "And I need a bar ah' soap. Ion got nomo' soap in my bathroom."

"You don't have soap and can't buy none?" She trailed off, tilting her head to the side to stare at Booka.

"Ian had no time ta' buy none, so why not get some fa free from yo bathroom that's allaway in yo room." He said while emphasizing the last part.

"You have issues. Go get checked." Dakota shook her head as she exited from the kitchen to fulfill his request.

She walked through hallway all the way to her room, hearing movement once she fully entered the room.

She brushed it off and walked into the bathroom, going under the cabinet and getting one bar of Dial soap and one bar of Dove soap.

Humming along to 'Remember' by Jhené Aiko, she walked out of her room, through the hallway again until she was approaching the kitchen.

She immediately stopped in her tracks once she saw Von standing there and Booka eating the food, pretending he didn't know what was going on.

A frown crept upon her face once she saw a stack of orange, green, and white boxes on her counter with a large bouquet of roses next to them.

"Booka, really?" She sighed, moving slowly to place the soap on the counter.

He removed his attention from the food, eyes widening when he looked at Von, then at the gifts. "What the fuck? How the fuck he den got in hea'? I told you 'bout pickin' dem locks, Von.
Yeen inna hood nomo'."

Dakota rolled her eyes and felt her palms get sweaty out of nowhere. She avoided eye contact while wiping her hands on her black tshirt, fixing her gray nike pro shorts on her afterwards.

"You cold, Booka. You ain't my bestie forreal." She bitterly chuckled, putting her straightened hair behind both of her ears.

"I am 'cause y'all both look like y'all goin' through withdrawals and shit, so I'm helpin' yall." He spoke while stuffing the two bars off soap in his hoodie pocket.

The whole time, Dayvon's eyes never left Dakota's face with each move she made, analyzing her since he didn't see her in ten days.

"Can we talk real quick?" He finally expressed with a sigh, getting unusually nervous when Dakota's eyes finally met his.

They stared at each other in silence for a few seconds before Booka broke it. "Can we talkkkkk for a minute!"

Dakota sucked her teeth, turning her body around so she could make her way back to her room. "Come, Dayvon."

There was awkward silence on the way, not going unnoticed by either one of them. She walked in first, him right behind her as he made sure to shut the door.

She got a sense of deja vu once she sat down on the side of her bed, in the same position that she was sitting when he told her he cheated on her.

She searched around for the remote, pausing the music when she finally found it. "So, how you been?"

He glanced over at her, pulling his Louis Vuitton beanie further down on his head.

"I ain't okay fa' real, Koko. I been goin' through it." He spoke truthfully, fighting all of his urges to touch her in some way so he wouldn't make her uncomfortable.

She nodded slightly while coaching herself in her head so she wouldn't burst out into tears right then and there.

"I know I'm steady tellin' you dis, but I'm sorry. Ion know what I was thinkin' when I did that lame ass shit but I neva' had it in my heart to hurt you. That shit prolly my biggest regret in life. No lie." He uttered, rubbing his eye.

She stayed silent, taking a deep breath before her attention focused to a wall in front of her, practically dazing away in her thoughts.

"I miss you so much, I be feelin' like I can't function widdout chu. Like I'm missin' ma' right arm a'sum." He said while staring at the side of her face.

She instantly looked down at her nails, feeling like she would cry at any second.

"Tell me what ta' do, ma. Let me know what I gotta do ta' make shit right cus' I need you. I need you, Dakota."

"I needed you too, Dayvon. I needed you to be for me, only me. I needed you to be that one person that I could count on no matter what. I needed you to be my person." She answered while feeling the tears start to stream out of her eyes.

He shook his head, wrapping his arms around her shoulders while pulling her body into his. "I am, Koko. I am and ima alway be all that and more fa' you Dakota. I luh you so much, ma. You just gotta let me fix this shit so I ca' be what you need."

"Dayvon." She started, being cut off when he pulled her body onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her back tightly.

He slipped one of his hands into her shirt, rubbing her back while she stuffed her face into his neck, singular tears streaming out every so often.

"I'm sorry, ma. Ima do whateva I ca' do ta' fix it. You gotta let me know that I ca' fix it though. It won't work unless you want it ta' work." He told her while bringing his hand to the back of her neck, causing her to get chills.

She knew he was the one for her when she realized she was still getting butterflies from him, despite everything they had been through.

She stayed silent for a few minutes, letting him comfort her while she indulged in the feeling.

"Time." She finally blurted out, breaking their comfortable silence.

"Time?"

She nodded at his question, removing her head from his neck. "Just give me some time and space. We can figure it out."

"Ima wait as long as you want me to wait, baby. Ian neva' finna give up on you. You so perfect. Perfect fa' me." He responded while licking over his bottom lip as they shared eye contact.

Without another word, she closed her eyes and slowly bought her face forward, Von meeting her half way when he pressed his lips against hers.

Her hands held his face while his hands continued to rub her back and her neck.

His larger lips overlapped hers while they kissed softly, each of them knowing that this was a temporary goodbye kiss.

Leaving one more peck on his lips, Dakota finally pulled away, running her thumb across his bottom lip.

His arms wrapped around her lower back and this time she hugged him back, letting him kiss her neck once before kissing her cheek twice.

"I luh you, okay? Wit' my whole heart, mind, soul, and body. I luh you so much." He stated as they broke from the hug to stare at eachother.

She nodded her head, wiping her eyes for a second time.

"Don't do 'dat, Dakota. Tell me you luh me too."

She remained silent, making him feel more nervous with each passing second.

They stared into each other's eyes, him silently begging her to answer while she gathered her thoughts so she would be able to answer him.

"I love you more, Dayvon."

———————————

𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐖𝐖𝐖? 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄😭😭😒

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐀 𝐎𝐑 𝐁

𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐈, 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐒𝐒. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑🤓

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝟒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐅 𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓⚠️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

393K 13.4K 52
๐™€๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ; ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ.
118K 2.4K 54
โ™ก๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ, ๐š’ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š๐•– ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž...