𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓 , x...

lippxore tarafından

᮫࣭ ˚✧ⴰ༢ ───── 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓 ❝ you kissed me last night ❞ ❝ and you didn't stop me ❞ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭... Daha Fazla

our forelsket
ONE.
TWO.
FOUR.
FIVE
SIX.

THREE.

81 7 0
lippxore tarafından

warning ! smoking , cursing ,
mentions of same sex relationships

ajax had once again dragged cassius outside to get stoned. the gorgon was always stoned, and while cassius never minded the much needed stress reliever, he truly worried for his roommate. he hoped the boy wouldn't get addicted to the drug, he knew it was apart of the gorgon culture. however, ajax was a little excessive with it.

"it's been a while"

cassius hummed in agreement as he inhaled the joint, the smoke hitting the back of his throat , holding it for a few seconds before releasing it smoothly. his eyes becoming slightly crossed as he stared at the cloud of smoke.

"it has"

"it's crazy, we're literally roommates but we barely spend any time together anymore"

"we hang with different crowds" cassius shrugged as he pointed out the elephant in the room.

ajax sent him a knowing smirk as he took the blunt from cassius who held it out for him.

"whatever dude, trust me when i say this : i know the real reason you ditched me"

"oh yeah ? and what reason would that be einstein ?"

ajax held up two fingers.

"two words"

then he put one down.

"one person"

cassius met ajax's knowing stare.

"xavier thorpe"

cassius rolled his eyes and let out a scoff.

"and why would xavier stop me from hanging out with you?"

"cause you're avoiding him" ajax chuckled, leaning his back against the wall as he puffed the blunt before passing it back.

"and why would i be avoiding him? amuse me" cassius feigned his calm demeanor, inside his heart was thumping against his ribcage , like it was about to burst through his chest. god, he hoped ajax hadn't caught on to his fondess for xavier. idalia had found out with her own two eyes, she always claimed the two were obvious and oblivious with their feelings.

"c'mon cass" ajax chuckled out, his head shaking in amusement. "it doesn't take a genius to figure out he likes you"

ajax turned to meet cassius' eyes but the boy had his gaze stuck to the ground. ajax took that as confirmation that cassius was aware of xavier's feelings for him.

"...and you like him back"

cassius' head shot up, his eyes widening for a split second before he gained control of his expressions.

"and you feel guilty" ajax shared the same room with cassius for two years, it wasn't hard to read the boy. cassius' eyes always told what his words couldn't. "i connected the dots, xavier and bianca broke up and you isolated yourself from us, i figured it was guilt thing... I never asked cause i figured you didn't want anyone to know"

it became silent for a few moments. cassius contemplated on the decision to tell ajax everything. ajax waited patiently for his friend to speak. he wouldn't pressed cassius for answers, he would let cassius tell him on his own time.

"you... you're not wrong, I knew how he felt, i've always known..."

cassius had terrible luck. he was convinced. last night, he and ajax had sparked another joint as cassius gave ajax the entire rundown of his and xavier's issue. the reason cassius was now avoiding the blond boy. however, the moon goddess and her stubbornness had decided to push the two together once again. much to cassius' dismay.

cassius felt the soft tip of xavier's sword hit the top of his face protection, a soft clank sound was heard as xavier had landed a point on cassius' head.

"i win" xavier smirked.

rolling his eyes, even if xavier couldn't tell. "luck. again"

cassius had been paired with xavier for their fencing class. the taller of the two had tried countless times to get cassius to speak with him, he had finally succeeded. albeit wasn't enough to be considered a conversation, cassius had only spoken two words with him.

resisting the sudden urge to question cassius, xavier let his attention go onto wednesday addams. the addams girl was clad in all black, her sword in hand as she stalked through the room with confidence and a hint of arrogance.

cassius had just taken his saber off, ruffling his hair slightly before pausing his movements, his eyes following wednesday's quick strides. making small eye contact with wednesday and sending a barely noticeable nod in each other's direction, a small greeting between the two.

xavier had noticed. his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he looked between cassius and wednesday.

"on a scale of 1-10 how badly do you think this will end ?" cassius questions, witnessing as wednesday walked up to the coach, bianca and rowan.

xavier whipped his head back towards cassius, raising one eyebrow incredulously.

"oh, what? you're talking to me again?"

"don't be childish, xavier" cassius narrowed his gaze.

"yeah, says the one who ghosted me" xavier scoffed under his breath.

"easy now" idalia's voice sounded from beside cassius, both cassius and xavier turning to look at her as if she appeared out of thin air. "enjoy the show, shall we?"

cassius and xavier followed idalia's gesture towards bianca and wednesday placing their saber's down on the ground.

"what are they doing?" xavier questioned in disbelief.

"they're drawing first blood, classic way of showing who's the better swordsman" cassius sighed out.

catching xavier's confused expression, he continued. "my father would have me and my brother do the same, it's an old-school thing"

"who do you think will win? since you are the expert. not to mention our top fencer... my bets of addams" idalia stated.

"hard to tell" cassius shrugged.

"how so?" xavier jumped in, in his opinion, bianca would win. he knew the girls skills were advanced, he didn't know about wednesday so he couldn't give an honest opinion.

"bianca is good. she's advanced and she's confident in her abilities, something all athletes need is confidence..."

"however...?" idalia raised an eyebrow.

"wednesday's light on her feet, quick reflexes and amazing offense... she's almost the perfect fencer"

"almost?"

cassius watched as the two continued fencing. not even a moment later, bianca had pricked wednesday on the forehead. cassius let out a low whistle, it was a clean shot, wednesday left herself open. she was almost the perfect fencer. his father would love to coach her.

yet, all cassius could think about was how much he would love to see how bianca and wednesday played against him. he would have to invite them at some point.

"almost. if only she hadn't left herself vulnerable"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

148K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
7.9K 346 4
[previously titled "WAIT A MINUTE!"] "If I don't think about my feelings too much, maybe they'll just disappear." in which pining sometimes pays off...
51.5K 2.4K 19
✧・゚: ✧・゚: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇 :・゚✧:・゚✧ ✧・゚: ✧・゚: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐀𝐍 :・゚✧:・゚✧ "𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲. 𝐏�...
529K 19K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...