Jamie Campbell Bower

Autorstwa Wh0reF0rJamie

Jamie Campbell bower oneshots Now also featuring roles that Jamie has played like: -Henry creel (1 chapter) ... Więcej

first kiss and maybe more?
meeting your idol
Meeting your idol Pt.2
recordings
The thing that would solve 101% of my problems
well, fuck.
nightmares and thunder.
A/N
panic attack
A/N
running away
another A/N
So real.
another goddamn A/N
A/N + requests page
A/N again
New Years Jealousy
question, please read!!
Bilingual (Henry Creel)

Christmas dinner

668 13 15
Autorstwa Wh0reF0rJamie

*requested by jamiebower4ever*

*This story contains smut: Sorta public fingering, unprotected sex, quickie, meeting the parents*

*1730 words*

it was Christmas morning, the air was cold and the blankets warm as you cuddled closer to your boyfriend laying still sound asleep beside you. You checked the clock to see what time it was, 12 PM.  "Jamie! Jamie wake up we're going to be late!" You exclaimed, shaking the blonde awake.

"Calm down, calm down. What time is it?" Jamie asked groggily, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "its 12 PM" you answered, hurriedly getting out of bed and running to the bathroom to get yourself situated. You stood in front of the mirror, frantically brushing your hair and teeth at the same time.

"Darling calm down, we have plenty of time" Jamie said, walking into the bathroom and snaking an arm around your waist. You bent over the sink, spitting out your toothpaste to speak. "Jamie. we agreed to be at your parents' house at 5 PM, they live an HOUR away." You said, rinsing your mouth with water and leaving the bathroom to get your clothes on.

"Exactly, we have four hours to be in the car." Jamie spoke, trying to calm you down. His efforts however worked in quite the contrary, stressing you out even further. "Four hours? Only four hours to get ready to go?!" You screamed, practically tearing your closet off the wall trying to find an outfit.

"Tell you what." Jamie said, walking towards you with a sly smirk. He came to stand behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You instantly melted into his touch a little bit, yet you still sought out the perfect outfit to meet your boyfriend's parents in. 

"If you calm down and be good for me, ill give you a reward tonight." Jamie mumbled, kissing your neck gently as he trailed a hand down your stomach. A shuddered breath escaped your lips, the touch of Jamie's hands and lips leaving just as fast as they arrived.

"So, you gonna be good for me hm?" Jamie questioned, now on the other side of the room pulling on a pair of black trousers. "Y-yes" You replied, in pure shock. Finally you found a beautiful black and green flannel dress, grabbing it and a pair of black stockings. sitting on the edge of the bed you pulled the stockings over your legs, stepping into the dress once the stockings sat perfectly midway of your thighs.

"Mind zipping me up darling?" you asked, pulling your hair to the side and turning your back towards Jamie. "Of course my love, hold on just a sec." He replied, tying his shoe laces before walking up behind you. Jamie pressed a light kiss between your shoulder blades, moving up to kiss your neck as the zipper moved up along its tracks.

"What has gotten into you today Jamie?" You asked with a smile, turning around and placing your arms over his bare shoulders. "Christmas is all about love isn't it?" Jamie asked, bringing his lips to your and capturing you in a brief kiss. "Well, yeah" You giggled, kissing him again.

You pulled away from his plush lips, turning around and walking to the doorway. "waffles?" you asked, quickly whipping your head around to see your boyfriend's reaction. "Sounds perfect." He said, smiling and blowing you a kiss before turning to grab his hung up white blouse.

You ventured downstairs, entering the kitchen. You opened the cupboard to grab some
pre-made waffles out of the box and put them in the toaster, pressing down the lever and turning around to grab two plates. You set the plates on the table across from each other, leaning against the kitchen counter to wait for the waffles to be finished.

During your wait Jamie descended the stairs, wearing a white button up tucked into his black trousers topped off with a red and green tie around his neck. "So, what do you think?" Jamie asked, gesturing to his outfit. "Very festive, but very good darling." You said, smiling brightly at him.

Jamie strutted over to you placing his arms either side of you. He bowed his head down to kiss you when the toaster shot out the waffles, startling both of you. "Jesus fucking Christ" Jamie breathed, laughing as he walked to the toaster and grabbing the waffles. He placed the waffles onto the plates, grabbing the syrup from the cupboard and pouring some onto both of your waffles.

"What time is it?" You asked, munching on a piece of waffle you stuffed into your mouth. "3 PM" Jamie answered, glancing at his watch and resuming to his meal. "we need to hurry then!" You said, almost slipping back into the stress of running late. "Remember our deal love" Jamie said in a warning tone.

You sunk back into your seat, quietly finishing your waffles. Once both of you had cleared out your plates, you handed them to Jamie to wash up as you gather the last few things you needed. You sat on the couch as you put on your doc martins, zipping up the sides and retying the laces for good measure.

"You ready to go darling?" Jamie called out from near the front door. "Yeah!" You replied, joining him at the door. "Let's get this show on the road then." Jamie smiled at you, holding the door open for you to exit the threshold. He locked the door and walked off of the patio, unlocking his car and opening the passenger side door for you. You happily slipped into the vehicle when Jamie ran to the other side, getting into the car and driving off of the property.

***

You arrived at Jamie's childhood home, clutching the flowers you had bought for his mother in your arms tightly. Jamie walked up next to you, slithering an arm around your waist as he rang the doorbell. The door quickly swung open, you were greeted by Jamie's brother Sam. "Hey Sam, merry Christmas!" You greeted the boy as Jamie just gave him a fist-bump. 

"Jamie! Y/N! come on in, mom and dad are just finishing up the last touches for dinner." Sam said, moving out of the doorway to let you two inside.

You stepped into the dining room, Jamie's arm still tightly wrapped around your waist. "Mom! Jamie and Y/N are here!" Sam announced your arrival from the other room. In front of you stood a small woman, looking at the two of you in wonderment. "Welcome! come in, come in! take a seat loves" She said, with one of the warmest smiles you had ever seen.

You and Jamie took a seat at the large worn oak table, Sam and Jamie's parents joining you not long after. You all exchanged small talk, conversing about regular "meeting the family" stuff.

Everything went smoothly, the food was delicious and Jamie's parents seemed to like you. However that peace was soon disrupted when you felt your boyfriend's hand creep up your thigh. Your breath hitched as you shot Jamie a warning glance, he smirked at you and winked before rejoining the conversation again.

You couldn't help but find Jamie's sudden boldness extremely arousing, warmth spreading throughout your body and a wetness forming between your legs. Jamie's hand continued it's journey up your thigh. Once his hand reached your panties he wasted no time, pushing them aside and dragging a finger through your slicked over heat.

Your breath caught in your throat when he plunged a finger inside of you, your fork falling out of your grip and plummeting to crash onto your plate. The loud noise redirected everyone's gaze to you, including Jamie's knowing one. "Are you alright dear?" Jamie's mom asked. "y-yes, I'm fine." You answered, scowling at Jamie.

You tried to continue the dinner without disturbing the peace any further, Jamie had other plans. He curled his finger just right, making you gasp in surprised pleasure. Once more everyone looked at you, all with a very confused and concerned look.

"E-excuse me, Jamie, a word." You said, pushing Jamie's wrist away and standing up. "Of course dear." Jamie said, standing up as well and following you to the hallway. "The fuck Jamie?" You whisper yelled, terrified of what would happen if Jamie's family heard you.

"You know you loved it" Jamie said smugly, leaning in to press a kiss to your lips. "Yeah, I did" You answered. "But maybe let's go upstairs so you can finish what you started." You said once he finally pulled away. "Oh with pleasure darling." he replied, leading the way upstairs to his room.

Upon entering you took a second too look at baby Jamie's room, band posters littered the walls. Your investigation of your boyfriends past was soon disrupted by said boyfriend pushing you onto the bed, kissing your lips fiercely. 

You immediately started to unbuckle Jamie's pants, pushing them down to his knees. "Please" You whined, stroking his clothed cock. Jamie groaned in response, pushing your dress up and pushing your panties to the side. He reached a hand down to his boxers, freeing his erection from the fabric confines.

He positioned himself just in front of your aching hole, bending down to speak in your ear before slipping himself inside of you. "We gotta make this quick and quiet." he said, snapping his hips to yours as he ended his sentence. You pulled Jamie's face to yours, kissing him deeply to mute yourself as he relentlessly pounded into you.

Desperate gasps and shuddered breaths left both of you, your shared releases building rapidly as the animalistic pace of Jamie's hips somehow increased. Your nails scratched down your lover's clothed chest, your back arching as you danced around the edge of release.

"You gonna cum? You gonna cum for me?" Jamie rambled, kissing you after each word. You nodded, mumbling out a yes. "Fuck, be good for me, go ahead and cum baby" Jamie encouraged you. His words sending you tumbling down the cliff of ecstasy. 

Your back arched even further off of the mattress, you quickly latched yourself to Jamie's mouth to muffle out the scream of pleasure. Your walls clamped down on his dick, dragging Jamie down the cliff with you. Your insides were painted white as Jamie rutted up into you, riding out your shared high.

Jamie collapsed onto you, breathing heavily as he burrowed his head in the crook of your neck. You two laid in silence for what felt like hours when you spoke up. "You think we should rejoin the party?" You said, gently patting Jamie's head as he nodded

---------------------

A/N

It's 1:03 AM on Christmas morning, i refused to sleep before i finished this chapter ToT.

the ending is a little rushed but i do like the rest of the chapter though. 

anyways merry christmas everyone!

-Santa (author)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

56K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!
38K 397 11
There will be a variety of types of oneshots. Smut,Fluff and everything in between. I'm taking from the age his is in later season like season 5-7. S...
3.5K 92 23
here's some one shots for delulu people😍🤑 requests open:) I DONT WRITE SMUT‼️‼️
345K 7.5K 199
hamilton n jefferson oneshots thank u for reading!! 200 chapters of oneshotss :c there's fluff, smut, n angst !! <3 finished somewhere in early-m...