Ⓢⓟⓐⓒⓔ Ⓞⓕ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ | Bad Era/Early...

Bởi svftbuttercup

How is it possible for an astronaut and a alien from a far away planet ended up falling in love?? Well, sit i... Xem Thêm

Copyright
Characters
Prologue
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X

III

41 3 11
Bởi svftbuttercup

For the past week, Michael & I have been talking way more and our bond has started to grow with each other and also I have gotten to know him a lot more during this week and vice versa. And I think that we know that we like each other as well, but......he's a human and.....I'm an alien.....and......a possible relationship between a human and a alien is probably not going to work.....and also, he probably would end up and get with a human just like him and would forget about me.....like how would a beautiful human like him would marry or date a woman who is an alien.....Oh Gaia.....I need to get out of my feelings.....I have a party to go to this evening and I don't wanna suck the fun and energy out of everyone.

~Hours Later~

As the party was continuing, I spotted Michael conversing with my mother. So, I casually walked up towards and stole Michael from my mother for a couple of minutes.

"Mother....I need to talk Michael real quick. We'll be right back."

"Okay. Don't go too far Ikia", my mother yelled

"We won't."

And as before we left the palace, I took a quick glance at my mother, she gave me the you better handle your 'business' look and I rolled my eyes and officially left the palace. After walking for a little while, Michael asked me where we were going.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

"That's not being specific enough."

"Hold on a minute, we're almost th—ah, here we are!!"

When she let go of my hand, I looked up to see we were at and let me tell you, what I saw was beautiful. It was a giant purple tree, it shines so brightly I could see anything and everything around the tree.

"Wow....this is beautiful....what's it called?"

"It's called the Tree Of Souls..."

"What's that??"

"This tree.....helps us connect with our ancestors from the past...."

"And....how do you do that??"

"We take a piece of our hair and attract it to this."

She held up a piece of the tree, a long vine to be specific and attached it to each other. And as she did that, she was in a very focused trance. I backed away a little bit because I wasn't sure what would happen and plus I didn't want to distract her.

After a few more minutes of her being spiritually connected with her ancestors, she detached herself from the tree. When I slowly walked back up to her again, I saw that she had tears in her eyes.

"Hey.....are you okay?"

She slowly wiped her tears away, not trying to have her tears streaming down her face.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine...."

"Okay....I'm just making sure you're alright."

"I know....but thank you."

"No problem......so......was there a reason why you took me here?"

"Oh...no. I wanted to take you away from the crows for a moment, I had a feeling that you were bored from all of that."

"Oh no." I chuckled. "I wasn't bored. I actually like small gatherings."

"Michael....I know that you're lying...."

"Oh....well I—"

She started to laugh loudly, "You forgot that I read people's minds?!!"

"Yeah....I did actually.....speaking of mind reading, do you hear everyone's thoughts or do you hear them one at a time?"

"One at a time."

"Okay....and another question, do you know exactly what people think at that time or just any other time?"

"Both. But it depends on who it is."

"Oh okay...."

"Why are you asking me questions about this now??"

"I-I just wanted to know that's all...."

"Mhm....and since you're asking me questions. I'm going to ask you a question. What were you and my mother talking about exactly??"

"Well, we were....well, mostly she was talking about you...."

"About??"

"Well....she said you have a crush on me and you think that I'm attractive and what now and she also said that and I quote, 'I heard you like my daughter too and if it is true, then you need to go ahead and marry her and have some babies.'

"She said what?!!!!"

"Yeah, I know. That was out of nowhere when she said that."

"Michael....I'm so sorry about my mother....she can be a real pain.....especially when it comes to me giving her grandchildren."

"She really wants to be a grandmother that bad, don't she??"

"Yup...."

"Well....do you want children anytime soon??"

"Yeah....just with the right person though....do you??"

"Do I what??"

"Do you want children as well??"

"Oh yes, definitely. I absolutely love children. I really want a big family."

"Big family as in....??"

"13 or 15 kids maybe..."

"15 kids??!!!!"

"Yeah....I was raised by a big family all of my life, so that's why I want a bigger family of my own...."

"Well good luck finding a woman who can help you with that.", I said as I playfully rolled my eyes at him

As I was about to walk further into the tree, I heard his inner thoughts again.

'Well, I already found her.'

And the thought of that made my heart skip a beat. While I was trying to distract myself by fondling with the veins, I felt Michael's hand slightly grabbing my arm.

"Of what your mother said.....is that true?"

"Excuse me?"

"Of you.....liking me....is that true?"

I was trying too hard to come up with a lie and say no, but my skin got the best of me when I saw myself turning pink....

"U-uh....n-n-no.", I quickly replied as I tried to hide my face and I was trying to hide my face, Michael slowly picked up my head and caressed my cheek.

"You don't have to lie to me....cause I already know for a while now."

"W-wha—how did you—"

"Your actions girl....your actions. And plus you try not to try too hard to blush when I'm around you."

"Oh Gaia.....I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be embarrassed....I think it's cute."

"Really??"

"Yeah....it's really cute that your whole body turns pink when you blush."

My heart was starting to beat a little bit faster and my breathing pattern was getting out of whack and plus my hormones are out of control right now. I crossed my legs together knowing that I was throbbing down there, I've never had sex before (psychically).....especially with a human, so I guess it's worth a shot.

As I was trying to get my next words out, Michael sensually kissed me. I was shocked at first, but I gave in the second time. It got hotter by the minute, he pressed his lips deeper into mine and the two of us were starting to share a sloppy nasty kiss consisting of our tongues....I guess our hormones got the best of us. Michael picked me up by my thighs and I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist. As he started to walk back towards the tree, he tripped over a rock making the both of us fall on the ground.

The both of us started to laugh about what happened until we started kissing again, I lightly pushed him down and I leaned down over him and took over. As we continued kissing, I started to grind on him and I heard a light moan from him and as I continued to grind on him, I felt his hands caressing my backside until I felt a slap on my butt.

"Wha—what was??"

"Sorry....it's a habit when I get intimate with—"

"No....no....don't apologize Michael. I low-key liked it....don't stop...."

"Okay....", he bit his bottom lip. I gasped as he rose up and scooted me up and my chest area is now in front of his face.

Now he started to kiss and lick around my chest area. I started to moan softly.

"Mmm Michael...."

"You like that?"

"Y-yes....keep going."

"Okay..."

As he kept going, he started to move upwards and was starting to kiss my neck. I started to make more noise, especially since my neck is my sensual weak spot.

"Ooo sek haje rekke...."

"I found your weak spot hm?"

"Yes...."

"Want me to keep going?"

"Mhm...yes please..."

As requested, he continued to kiss on my neck and while he was continuing to do so, I felt something hard on my inner thigh.

"M-Michael...there's something in your pocket can you move it please..."

"Hmm??"

"I said there's something in the pocket, can you move it...."

He was confused at first until he realized what it was.

"Oh....that's not my leg baby...."

"Then what is it??"

"You sure you want to know?? And if I tell you, don't be scared now...

"Yes Michael, I'm not going to be scared just tell me pls..."

"Well....it's my dick...."

"Oh.....oh??!!!!"

After I realized what he said and what I'm sitting on, my whole body turned gray from embarrassment.

"Oh my.....I'm embarrassed....I—um...woww...I—uhh...."

"Don't be embarrassed. We can wait, if you're not ready."

"N-no! I mean....no.....it's not that....it's just...."

"It's just what??"

"I've seen men's penises before....it's just that after I felt what is actually your length...I—um.."

"You were shocked but also turned on??"

"Well....yeah...."

"I mean, I could feel you pulsating underneath me, so I could tell that if you were lying anyway."

"Wait....how do kn—"

"I'm a man babygirl.....we can know when a woman is either aroused or pulsating...."

"Is that so??"

"Mhm yup...."

"Mm, you human men are something else....."

"I hope that's a compliment, woman...."

"Oh! It is....I'm just now fascinated with male anatomy...."

"Oh really?!"

"Mhm yes.....how about I try that on you now...."

"Alright, go ahead."

As Ikia went to kiss Michael one last time, she got out of Michael's grip and slightly pushed him on his back. She went over to him and got in between his thighs, before she was about to unfasten his piece of clothing, she asked, "Are you comfortable on your back??"

"Oh yeah, definitely. I'm comfortable, don't worry."

"Oh okay....I'm just making sure."

She was starting to caress his thighs, and as she went up further and further, he started to groan and when she went up even more, she saw his print, she started to fluster at how big he was through his pants.

"Oh wow....", she said shockingly

"You like what you see??", Michael replied

"Yes....I really do.", she replied back

As she was to unbutton his pants just to see him until....

"QUEEN IKIA!!! THE SOLDIERS ARE BACK COME QUICKLY!!"

"Their back??!!!"

"Yes! Come quick!"

"Okay. I'll be right there!!"

After one of my maids ran back, Michael & Ikia looked at each other....Their almost intimate moment was cut short.....Was she upset?? Somewhat. Was she determined to be intimate with him all the way the next time? Definitely.

"Well....umm....I guess we should head back Michael...."

"Yeah....we should."

As she helped Michael back up on his feet and fixed their clothes, they headed back to the palace.

~Moments Later~

As Michael & Ikia arrived at the palace, they saw a whole crowd rounding up the palace. As the two of them were making their way through people until she saw someone that made her heart drop....

"IKIA!! I'm sekke nakhaan tat tihat yer save anni athzhilar!!"

"Eyviatx??!!!!! You're alive??!!!"

"Sek anha am, anni athzhilar!!"

"I thought you were dead??!!"

"Kirekhdirgi hash yer redda anha was driv??"

"Because there were rumors going around that you died in battle...."

"Injuried? Sek. Vosma died? Vos."

"Oh....well....welcome back Eyviatx."

"It's erin tat tikh back, anni athzhilar."

He walked up to her and kissed her, she was shocked that he kissed her, but not in a good way. After he finished kissing her, he and the rest of the soldiers and as well as the villagers went to feast & celebrate for their return. As soon as the rest of them were gone. She turned around to talk to Michael, he was nowhere to be found. She thought that he disappeared until she saw him walking towards his room. And as soon as she saw him she went after him.

"Michael stop please.....just talk to me.....I didn't even know that he was alive....you have to believe me Michael...."

"I would rather not talk to you right now....."

"W-what??"

"I just want some space & distance between us.....and let's pretend that none of that happened....."

"Michael please.....let me explain....."

"There's no need to explain....you finally have your husband back.....and imma be out your hair as soon as I ask one of your scientists about my ship...."

"Michael no please....don't go please...."

"I wish I could....but you know you and I both that I don't belong here....."

"Michael.....I don't care if you're a human, a blob, a star or whatever the case maybe.....i have feelings for you Michael.....i know this too fast, but.....I've never felt this way about anybody until I met you......"

"Not even your husband.....?"

"No.....him & I arranged to be married all those years ago before you came here...."

"Oh....."

"Yeah...."

She walked up to him and took his hands into hers.

"I see you...."

"See what??"

She chuckled lowly, "no silly....in our culture when we say, 'i see you' there are two things meaning from it. The first meaning means that we have an ability to look into the spirit presence of another being. And the other meaning, especially with a mate....it  means that I see the love and your feelings and your soul and you mean everything to me."

"Soo....am I the first meaning or the second meaning??"

".....the second meaning of course."

"Well......I see you too."

As they got closer to each other, Michael grabbed both of her face and murmured, "Come 'er" and they started passionately kissing each other. From the far distance, her husband stood from afar watching his wife kissing another man.....
———————————
Sek haje rekke - yes right there....

I'm sekke nakhaan tat tihat yer save anni athzhilar. - I'm so glad to finally see you again my love.

Sek anha am, anni athzhilar. - Yes i am, my love.

Kirekhdirgi hash yer redda anha was driv? - Why did think I died?

Sek. Vosma died? Vos - Yes. But died?? No.

Erin tat tikh back, anni athzhilar. - It's good to be back, my love.
———————————

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

26K 886 41
His final words were "Marry Me", she wholeheartedly says "Yes". Things are perfect, right? The BAD tour has ended it's last leg. Months have passed a...
1.8K 142 19
How will two introverts fall in love???? Will they end together???? This is a love story between two introverts with a pinch of science fiction...
16.2K 2.4K 42
"I'm not an alien. I'm an Astronaut." "You're from Earth?" "No." "You're an alien then." ---------------------------------------------- When she plan...
26.3K 1.2K 41
[COMPLETED ] [highest rank: #8 UNDER THE MICHAELJACKSON HASHTAG and #1 UNDER THE MJ HASHTAG] Millions of albums sold. 8 Grammys in one night. Michae...