Legends of Chima: Parents Sce...

GMLWriter

Since nobody attempted to make Parent scenarios in Legends of Chima, I will be the first one to make this. T... Еще

When they brought you home
First Words
First Steps
When you're hurt
Bath Time
Catch Up: Razar
Catch up: Bladvic
Catch Up: Eglor
Catch up: Lavertus
Catch Up: Rogon
Catch Up: Tormak
Taking chi for the first time
First Crush(Female Only)
Birthday Gifts from Grandparents
When you expose their secret[Not Complete]

When they found you

667 13 3
GMLWriter

When they found you (His POV)
Laval(You are an albino lion)
I ride on my speedor to visit a place called Forever Rock and I already see Cragger and Eris there.
"Hey guys" I greeted the crocodile and the eagle but then I see Cragger holding a small basket in his hands.
"Laval we found a baby lion in the river" Eris informed before Cragger hand me the basket and I heard soft cries inside the basket. I lift the white blanket revealing a white-furred lion instead of the regular light/dark yellow fur like in my tribe.
"Do you know who he/she parents are?" I inquire them but they frown at me.
"We do not know Laval, I just saw this lion cub floating in the water," Cragger told me and I looked at the lion cub in pity.
"There is also a note in the basket" Eris then pulled out a white piece of paper before I gave it to me and then I read:

If you find my son/daughter please keep him/her safe at all times. I can't take him/her since I'm bleeding slowly and painfully.
My only choice was to protect him/her by putting my cub in a basket and please care for my child with all your heart. Provide love and support that I can no longer have since I'm dying slowly now.
Sincerely (M/N) and goodbye to my cub.

After reading the letter, I frown at it knowing what could happen to his/her parents and I'm starting to think that someone is out there trying to find this child. I am determined to protect him/her with my life.
"You should take care of him/her Laval since you are a lion yourself" Cragger cut my train of thought before I picked up the basket.
"What are you going to name him/her Laval?" I heard Eris asks me before I looked down at the lion cub while looking at his/her (E/C) eyes with determination.
"I will name him/her (Y/N)" I told them before I heard laughter from the cub and he/she liked the name that I gave her before I smiled at the lion cub.
"I have to go guys see you tomorrow" I then go to my speedor before starting it.
"Okay bye Laval" Eris shouted before I speed away to take the lion cub back to the lion temple.
__________________________________________
Worriz (His POV)
(You are a white wolf pup)
It is nighttime and I couldn't fall asleep. I went to my speedor and then I try to tire myself out while riding in the forests.
~ a Few minutes later~
I suddenly see the wolf legend beast and then I got out of my speedor to walk towards the wolf legend beast but then I saw that she dropped a basket before the wolf legend beast ran away.
"Hey Wait!" I shouted but she is already gone and then that's when I heard a cry from a basket. I picked up and then lifted the blue blanket, revealing a baby white wolf pup crying. The wolf pup stop crying as he/she looked at me with those (E/C) eyes and then he/she reached out for me with his/her little arms. I touched his/her cheeks before giggling at me and my heart melted at the cuteness of this wolf pup.
"I guess I'll take you with me then," I told myself but then he/she doesn't have a name yet. I examine the basket before seeing a paper on it and I figure out his/her name.
"Oh your name is (Y/N), I guess I'm your new father now" I muttered to myself before I take the wolf pup with me and I go to my speedor before I went to the wolf camp.
__________________________________________
Gorzan (His POV)
(You are a baby Gorilla)
I just got back from hanging out at Forever Rock and then I start walking to my speedor when I heard cries. I followed the sound until I found myself near the water and then I looked around before I see a basket on the water. I walked toward it as the cries were going louder and I picked it the basket before I head back to the shore. I lift the blanket, revealing a baby gorilla.
"Who would do this to a child?"I mutter angrily because of how heartless the parents of this child just left him/her in here on the water. I heard the cries stop as the baby gorilla sobbed silently now.
I see a piece of paper sticking out at the side of the blanket and I start reading:

If you're reading this, please take care of my baby named (Y/N) and love him/her with all your heart. My only choice was to keep him/her safe by doing this.

I finished reading the letter but some of it was torn and I now know who his/her name of this baby gorilla. I see that he/she is now asleep and I decided to take care of the child as my own. I studied his/her appearance, The baby had (E/C) eyes, and he/she had a wooden gorilla-shaped necklace around his/her neck.
"I'm going to take care of you from now on" I whisper to the baby gorilla while tickling his/her tummy before the baby giggles. I start walking toward my speedor and then I drove back to my tribe to start raising the baby as my own.
__________________________________________
Eris(Her POV)
(You are a long-horned owl)
I just finished a chapter in my favorite book and I decided to go home.
I suddenly see something on a tree in front of me and I fly up to see an egg but it's not an eagle or a raven egg, it's something else. I gently picked up the egg to not drop it and it was a little heavy. I didn't know who this egg belongs to but I'll find out.
I fly back to the eagle spire while taking this egg with me and maybe find the parents of this egg,
__________________________________________
Cragger(His POV)
(You are a crocodile egg)
I finish hanging with my best friend Laval and I ride my speedor to get home. I suddenly see the crocodile legend beast emerge from the swamp before I halt my speedor. I hope out of my speedor as I approach the great crocodile legend beast and I then bow down for respect.
I raise to see the croc legend beast drop an egg in front of me before I gave the beast a confused look since this is just rare to witness.
I pick up the egg before the croc legend beast left me here and this raises a question for me: Why did she give me an egg?
I decided to take the egg with me since the croc legend beast must be on to something and I'll find out soon enough.
I hope back on my speedor while carrying the egg with me before I drove back to my home to show this to my parents.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

335K 6.9K 31
So here it is. I decided to make some OnS x readers! Requests closed.
528 3 44
Danger is looming over the tribes of Chima as the Ice Hunters march ever closer to the Barrier. Reeling from a terrible betrayal, Skinnet is exiled b...
1K 53 15
♡⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹_. ༶ ⋆˙⊹⁺♡ ꒦꒷♡꒷꒦ simply a book of my characters...
1.4K 40 29
With the great illumination succeeding in curing the hunters, the heroes of Chima have vanquished evil from the lands of Chima they call home. Howeve...