Be Our Rose

Da MbaliMoyo6

Rose, a sweet, kind, and caring girl, meets two bad boys, Leonardo and Fernando, identical twins. They are da... Altro

intro
feelings
The boxing match
Take it slow
JEALOUSY
The Maid
The Maid (PART TWO)
Back to school
Bullied
Spoiled
The meeting
One gone
The leave
Bought
WITH THEM
Disliked
The Break
Naughty
Scary Movie
Christmas
Found Out
Torture
In The Hospital
Healing
The Truth
Mafia
Striping
The visit
Patched
Period
Figured out
Their Friends
The Ball
Gay
Gay (part 2)
The return
First day
Second day
Fourth day
Forgive
The visit (part 2)
The Confession
Nightmare
Decided
Drugged
How Could You
How Could You PART 2
Attacked
Not again
Not Again (part 2)
Moving on
Oh No
Oh No (part 2)
Come back
Come back (part two)
Betrayal
Kidnapped
YOU OURS
Revenge
With you
Trying

Cheaters or Not

115 9 2
Da MbaliMoyo6

Rose's POV:

As you know, I fell asleep on the floor, which was pretty comfortable just to say, but when I woke up, I found myself on the bed, laying in the middle of Leonardo and Fernando.

How did they get in?

Did I forget to lock the door last night?

How did I not feel them pick me up and place me on to the bed?

I questioned myself, sitting up straight on the bed and staring down at them.

They looked so peaceful sleeping beside me.

They hadn't let go of me, though. Their hold had slipped from waist down to my thighs when I sat up, and they wouldn't let go.

I ran my hand through Leonardo's hair, gently, while I stared at them.

I wanted to apologize for what happened last night, but I didn't know how.

I wanted to hug and kiss them but thought they might not embrace me.

I stayed on the bed, staring at them, but not staring at Fernando for too long because he might feel my stares like he always does.

I finally got off the bed silently and took my car keys and one of the black cards that were in their office.

I knew exactly what to do, I wanted to go shopping for some things like snacks, chocolates and nice things that we can enjoy together as a way for us to forgive each other for all that happened yesterday.

I also took the sim card and memory card of my phone.

I could just go buy a new phone, it was actually not a big deal.

I decided to go to a far away store because if I went to a closer store, Leonardo and Fernando might find me, and the surprise would be ruined.

It was an 18-minute drive to this other ginormous mall.

I would be able to find all the things that I needed in that store.

I asked Velter to drive me there. He seemed hesitant at first but finally agreed and drove me to the mall.

I went to so many stores, buying different types of things and a new phone, this took longer than I expected it to.

When I was done shopping, it's was like 07:50pm.

Someone helped me put all the things in the  car, and I was off, heading back home.

I got some fresh air and time to forget about what Leonardo and Fernando did, but I'm worried that they might be freaking out because of me.

I forgot to buy data and airtime to contact them, so unless if I use someone else phone which is a thing I was too scared to do. There was no way I could contact them.

So yeah, I took that 17 minutes drive back home, hoping that they won't be angry at me when I arrive since I didn't tell them where I was going and that they haven't lost their heads yet.

Thinking about this actually made me giggle all the way back home.

I can already see their faces. They turn red when they are angry, and it would be like steam is coming out of their ears.

I finally reached the house.

The guards opened the gates for the car to enter, and one of them told me that Leonardo and Fernando were worried sick while helping me out of the car.

I smiled at what he said.

I stood up so fast, not giving any time for the guard to help me up, and grabbed two of the many plastic bags before running to the main door. I was so excited, like I hadn't seen them in weeks

The door was open, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Leonardo and Fernando were standing near the staircase with two ladies. Fernando was holding one of the ladies' arm, and Leonardo seemed to be hesitanting the other lady who was trying to hold him.

I first thought that maybe I was jumping into conclusions. Maybe they were just maids who forgot to wear their uniform, and Leonardo and Fernando were angry at them.

I was still trying to convince myself that this was just a misunderstanding when they kissed.

One kissed Fernando, and the other kissed Leonardo.

I was so shocked that I even dropped heavy plastic bags I was holding. I wasn't intending for it to make a loud sound, but it did.

Fernando was the first one to turn his head and looked at, then Leonardo.

I just stood there, staring them. I didn't even know what to say or do. If I should shout or scream. If I should stay or walk away. I just stood there speechless before dropping my head and turning around to leave.

"Rose,"

Fernando called out after pushing the girl away.

I stopped in my tracks for a few seconds, taking a deep breath before  running.

"ROSE WAIT!"

I heard Fernando shout.

I feel so stupid. I'm an idiot.

I ran, tears flowing down my cheeks and onto the floor. I was crying for those jerks.

I heard footsteps behind me, chasing  after me at full speed.

I didn't run fast enough, and someone grabbed my arm, stopping me in my tracks.

The grip was tight yet gentle.

"Rose, stop."

I heard Leonardo's soft voice.

I tried to yank my arm from his grip but couldn't.

"Rose, it's not how it looks,"

I heard Fernando's voice. He was standing beside Leonardo.

"SO I WAS HALLUCINATING!!"

I shouted, turning my head to look at them.

"SO YOU FERNANDO, WERE NOT HOLDING THAT GIRL'S ARM?!!"

I shouted, glaring at Fernando, and he seemed to have lost his words. He knew that I was right

"AND YOU ARE SAYING THAT THOSE GIRLS DID NOT KISS YOU?!!"

Leonardo's grip on my arm weakened.

"Tell me, Leonardo, that I was hallucinating."

I glared at Leonardo, but he didn't reply, and neither did his brother, Fernando

It was silent.

Fernando stared at the ground, maybe thinking about what to say.

Leonardo stared at me, too, not saying a word.

I finally was able to yank my arm away from Leonardo's hand, thinking that maybe this time, since they had nothing to say, they wouldn't chase after me.

Well, I was wrong, but this time, I made sure I ran fast. I couldn't look at them for another second. There was too much of a chance of tears and cries erupting out of me. I couldn't show them how hurt I really was.

"Ma'am is everything ok?"

The driver said. He was still standing next to the car. I didn't say a word to him, I was too upset.

I opened the car door, making him move to the side.

I very quickly entered the car and locked myself inside the doors.

Leonardo and Fernando tried to open the car doors but failed.

"Rose, please,"

Fernando begged from outside, but I couldn't look at him or Leonardo.

I then realized that the driver had forgotten to take the car keys out of the key hole.

I knew how to drive, Leonardo and Fernando had taught me themselves not so long ago.

I was hesitant, staring at the keys when they started knocking hard on the car windows, startling me.

I reached out for the car keys and twisted it, turning the car engine on.

"ROSE STOP, PLEASE!!"

Leonardo shouted, yet he couldn't stop me.

I drove away. They would have broken the car windows if I didn't.

I hadn't thought this plan through. There was no way the guards would open the gate for me.

Well, guess what? The guard who was helping me with the groceries opened the gate for me, knowing very well that he might get fired for doing that. I mouthed thank you to him before speeding out the gate.

God and Jesus were really hearing my prayers, so I thanked them, too.

Within a few minutes, I had slowed down and was now a few miles away from the house.

I don't know where I am or where I'm was going. All  I know is that I didn't want to be anywhere near Leonardo and Fernando.

I ended up in an empty parking lot, thinking, with my head placed on the steering wheel.

Was this all my fault...?
Them cheating on me?
What will I do now?
Where will I stay?

I was worried, I didn't know what to do, and this just made me even more depressed.

After 3 or 4 hours of me just sitting there, half asleep, I decided that I couldn't sleep here and that I needed money.

I drove around the area looking for an ATM till I found it.

I drew out some money from the black card that I had before Leonardo and Fernando thought about blocking it.

I drew out 3 thousand Euros. It would last me like 3 to 4 months, but I won't be staying here for that long.

I'm planning to go back to South Africa in 2 or 3 weeks. There was nothing left for me here, so there is no use of me staying and struggling the rest of my life.

For now, I will just stay at a hotel, enjoy my very last moments in Italy alone, and spoil myself.

Since they might just block the black card that I have, I quickly went to an ATM and withdrew some money like 3 thousand Euros, then went to look for a place to stay. I ended up finding a hotel which had some rooms that were not occupied, I decided that I would stay there for 3 weeks then go back to South Africa since there was nothing left for me here at this country.

I'm already trying very hard to forget about them, but I know that my life won't be the same without Leonardo and Fernando.

I will adapt. NO, I should adapt.

At least I know that they are happy with whoever they are with.

I really miss them, but I was too tired to cry again, and my pride wouldn't allow it.

I took off the bracelet that they gifted me on Christmas and stared at it for a while. I had worn it to the store, but now all I wanted to do was throw it out the window.

I didn't, I wouldn't, I couldn't throw it out of the window. I decided to keep it as a suverner. A way I will remember all the things I went through with them by my side.

Well, I guess I will be crying myself to sleep tonight.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

16.9K 870 42
"Don't trust anyone but yourself, or you will get hurt," were the last few words Hope Valentino's father said - causing her to live in her own silent...
IT'S NOT ME Da Weird

Storie d'amore

493 129 16
~The moment I realized I love you, I promised myself to always stand with you ~I can wait for you my whole life. Not marrying you would be far better...
151K 3.5K 30
"He is a cat in the dark. And then he is the dark." He was ruthless, cold-hearted, an animal until his tigress tamed the fierce tiger. Sarah is a qui...
1.6M 40K 59
Covers by: @mayamarip0sa (Thank You!) @A_A_N_GEL (Thank You!) Kindhearted and compassionate, Rosalia Amabella, preferably Rose, was just a curvy wom...