secrets of ghost hill

بواسطة strawberrylipstickkk

mileena, a reporter sent from grant corporation took on the case of the ghost hill murderer. upon accepting... المزيد

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

seven

490 19 15
بواسطة strawberrylipstickkk

omniscient

"o'connell, get your things." she ignored his presence. "o'connell! i said get your things!" he yelled upon entering her room.

an immense mistake.

she sat up on her bed, her eyes piercing into his. he could feel it, even with her room engulfed in darkness.

"don't fucking yell at me." she stood and walked closer to him. she hated when people told her what to do. she was always in control and always had to be.

years in the asylum she had to learn to be patient, waiting for the right time to use her power at full extent.

years of waiting for just one person. but that person had come, and it was time for her revelation.

she would have her own bible. a bible on how powerful she was, how everyone would kneel before her, how she'd show no mercy upon the weak.

she walked around the room her hands behind her back as he stood in the middle of the room. his feet glued to the floor.

"it has come to my attention that you've been inappropriately touching the girls in this asylum." she rasped out.

he scoffed, a laughing following behind, "why would i touch a bunch of freaks." he spat. a layer of sweat slowly forming.

she walked up to him a white smile slowly creasing the features on her face. "don't lie to me." she grabbed the man's throat slowly raising him off the ground.

"i'm not lying." he choked out.

"i don't like when people lie to me, jackson." she dropped him.

"kill him." the voices in her head began to scream. "shut the fuck and let me handle this." she replied.

for years the voices of the innocent she killed had spoken to her. in every decision she made. she couldn't stand to hear their voices.

at one point she began ripping her hair out, the voices were just too loud. she couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't even breathe without them screaming.

it was truly years of torture. consequences of her sins, she believed.

but as the years went by she learned how to control them. put them under her leash. it was her body, her mind after all.

she understood that sometimes she'd have to let them take the light. but they were unpredictable. letting them roam in the light for too long was dangerous.

there were time's when she'd wake up to a pile full of bodies, blood on her lips as she ate the hearts of the impure.

killing them took away all of their innocence though some were more pure then others.

the guards of the asylum would give her countless pills. pills they assured would make the voices go away. and she believed them to an extent.

she'd swallow the pills and feel drowsy. the voices had not changed but her state had. she didn't realize they were sleeping pills, and mood stabilizer's.

she was in the dark about the information surrounding the pills.

"what have you done!" she screamed as she fell asleep. they had yet to know that putting her to sleep took her out of the light.

allowing unwanted entities and unholy spirits to take it. it was mainly the voices in her head, begging, pleading to be there.

her body was a vessel

they wanted mass destruction. but the time wasn't right. it wasn't right until a pure soul stumbled upon them.

"kill him!" she groaned over the voices in irritance. "listen to me. the time isn't right. now, shut the fuck up." she gritted.

"who are you talking to?" he grabbed his throat. "you really are a crazy bitch." he chuckled weakly.

a sinister stare was keyed upon the man as she stared at him. she could kill him in one split second, she was sparing him.

"say that shit again." she dared. her head tilting up as she gazed down at him. to her surprise he stayed quiet.

she knew he wanted to say something but why wasn't he? oh, it was because her foot was crushing his neck.

"i said say that shit again." she demanded before her lips turned into a purely dominant smirk.

he tried his best to pry her foot off but nothing worked. he was considered frail compared to the prodigy above him.

"can't lie if you're dead, hmm?" she pressed harder. "i'll move my foot but if you lie to me, jackson, i'll rip your heart out and eat it."

it wasn't a threat. no, it was a promise.

she released her foot from jackson's throat as he begged for air. sucking in all he could find.

"now jackson." she caressed his hair. "have you.." she paused her eyes meeting his. "been inappropriately touching the girls of this asylum."

without a thought he nodded. scared of the possible things she would do to him.

billie was a murderer, she killed and ate the hearts of those she slaughtered but raping helpless women and convincing them to keep quiet, threatening to starve them was low.

it reminded her of the memory her father left her. the screams her mother would let out as he raped her, beat her. and after it all, he would walk out buckling his belt, a cigarette between his lips.

he'd open the door to her room and drag her to his room. she was forced to see her mother a crying naked mess.

"let's pray." he would say before forcing them all on their knees.

"doesn't it feel good to let the truth break free?" he nodded hesitantly. lifting his head off the ground by his hair, her mouth found its way to his ear.

"i'm gonna cut your dick off and feed it to the wolves as you watch." she chuckled softly, dropping his head against the cold hard floor before exiting.

it was a waste to use her energy on him. not when he lacked importance. he was a useless vile creature.

one that didn't deserve to live.

he took his wife for granted, sexually assaulting the women of the asylum, so she would show him he had made a mistake.

death is in the hands of god, her, she was god. or so she believed.

soon she was escorted to a van, a van with three men she loathed. men she thought about killing countless times.

"hey sweetness." one smirked as he clicked the cuffs on her. she remained quiet, only forcing the irrational voices to grow in volume.

they wanted her to kill them as always. that was their problem. they had no brain. no thought of consequences to shed.

the door was shut leaving them alone. though no one told her, she knew where she was going.

and knew that it would be one long ride. especially with the three billy goats glaring at her restlessly.

she closed her eyes, mentally following asleep. something she had learned in her time spent in the asylum.

if she were to fall asleep physically, she'd be allowing her body to the spirit world. she was a vessel that so happened to be a portal to the underworld.

a couple hours had passed and it remained peaceful. until distant whispering was felt radiating from the men.

soon she felt a warm body sit beside her. she was sleep yet she could feel and hear every little thing said.

"sweetness." he dragged out, twirling her teal hair around his finger. one of the men snapped their fingers in front of her face, making sure she was fast asleep.

they chuckled in unison.

jackson slowly placed his hands on her lap. a disgusting smile forming at his actions.

he would show her that she'd mess with the wrong person. he'd show who was in control. or so he thought.

"she knows." jackson whispered to the men. thinking back to the event taken place in billies room.

"did you tell her?!" he whispered yelled. and jackson nodded disapprovingly.

billie was more then capable of finding little information out on her on. especially when she had the power of a devine being.

everyone thought she was in her room rotting, though in reality she'd leave the asylum every night looking for the impure to feast upon.

mileena thought she was killing the innocent but it was far from true. it was something she couldn't come to understand.

billie could sense the sins of the indecent.

"percy, pin her legs." jackson stated quickly. he did as jackson said getting on his knees. something billie adored

she adored seeing people bow before her.

her cuffs fell to the floor and in a flash her eyes opened. she grabbed jackson's wrist, harshly twisting.

"what are you doing." she twisted his wrist until a popping noise was made and a scream was released from his lips.

"let go of him!" billie simply glanced at the guard on his knees and grabbed his neck. squeezing him like a snake.

after all she was a serpent.

"don't speak when you're not spoken to." she directed her vision to jackson.

"i was trying to wake you." he lied

billie closed her eyes, "did you forget our conversation from earlier, jackson?" she squeezed his friend harder.

"were you going to rape me? is that it?" she questioned them, the third officer sitting quietly untouched.

the guard wrapped around billies hand began hitting her arm, choking sounds escaping his mouth. "pathetic." she threw him.

gasping for air he backed away from her. as if that'd do anything. they were still encapsulated in the truck.

no where to go, no where to run.

but she could tell from the men's actions that they were one to run away from their problems.

pitiful really.

she glanced at the quiet guard. "you were just gonna let them rape me?"she tilted her head, an innocent frown playing on her lips.

he nodded a no. "are you mute? use your fucking words." she stated harshly.

"no." he stuttered

"that's better. so glad you're using your words." she half heartedly smiled before stopping abruptly.

staring, emotionlessly

"tell me do you rape helpless women for your own misogynistic needs?" they remained quiet. "answer. when i speak to you." she yelled, her voice laced with a demonic entity.

she had an urge to let one of her more cynical voices or should i say personalities take the light.

but she knew it'd be a blood bath. and she couldn't allow that. not yet.

they remained quiet. acting victim, as though they weren't trying to touch her moments ago.

"oh don't play victim now, sweetness." she smirked cynically. "i haven't even begun. you'll beg for my mercy. i'll make you kneel before me as i eat the corpse of your friends." she chuckled softly.

the look of horror was casted upon their face as they stared into her eyes. they could now hear every voice fuming, screaming.

they began covering their ears, "please stop! please." jackson yelled.

the truck had suddenly stopped, forcing her to restrain the voices. soon the door was barged open by a guard she owned.

a guard that listened to every little thing that came out her mouth. he believed in the power she held, far more then anyone else.

"o'connell, come with me."

she waved at the men, "bye boys, it's been fun. can't wait until i see you again." she stated in strangely happy voice and followed the guard.

the guard led her to the man in charge. "sir." he nodded and left.

the man turned around, narrowing his eyes at billie. he couldn't understand why the upper power decided on this. he thought it was futile!

he thought that she was unworthy of getting a story written on. not after all the horrible she had done.

guess the devil really does give fame to those he shook hands with, he thought. if anything he believed that the story should be on him.

he had saved countless lives, ridding the world of the insanely unstable.

"so.. this is where you'll be staying for a week or two." he began. "you will be supervised. in every inch of this house there are camera's so don't think of trying to escape. there will be six men keeping watch of the house." he un cuffed her.

she knew that she could easily escape but why would she when the one she longed for would soon live in the same radius as her.

the cameras would instantly be turned off. something she knew how to do with ease.

"don't try anything and there won't be any problems. got it?" he pointed the newspaper at her waiting for her to respond.

but she ignored him

he rolled his eyes and nodded, "alright. take her into the house boys. make sure every camera in that house is working."

before she could step into the house she was met with a wet mileena. her eyes instantly turning dark, as she observed the angels perfect figure.

she was a vixen.

but her cloudy eyes lingered on mileenas shirt, a hint of lust hidden within. the white had made it see through exposing her black laced bra.

mileena smiled nervously at the sight of billie but little did she know the status her shirt was in.

mileena sighed, taking a calming breath. as much as she couldn't cut the kiss from her mind she knew they had to remain professional.

no inappropriate actions what so ever.

she had to forget about the kiss and convince billie to forget about it to. it was nothing to lose her position over, especially when the story was bringing her to the extreme.

the cameras surrounding the house was enough to stop any irrational thoughts from slipping.

even if it was her first kiss in years she knew she had to refrain.

billie walked passed her a smile slowly creeping at the smell mileena produced. she smelt pure. sweet.

something she had yet to discover.

"she's beautiful, ma'am." the young man stated as she watched billie enter the house. mileena chuckled, watching water drip from him as he spoke.

"oh and it might not be the right time to tell you this.. but your shirt is see through." she glanced down peering at her bra.

she had wondered why everyman was staring at her like she was a pile of gold, when she wasn't.

i am a pile of gold, she protested.

yes, she was a pile of gold. not one person had managed to tell her and it upset her, beyond extent.

they didn't deserve a show for free. she stormed in the house and took her pills before changing her wet shirt.

soon after she was done, she went back out to the porch. "why didn't you tell me sooner." she rolled her eyes.

"it's not like i was directly staring at your titties ma'am." he chuckled. she rolled her eyes once more, directing her vision ahead of her.

there was a man staring at her. she recognized him. he was the man that worked at the asylum. the one in the front desk.

his wrist purple. and he was holding onto it. she wondered why he hadn't called someone, told someone that he was injured.

he was just staring at a distance. he whispered something under his breath before leaving. but of course she couldn't hear a word that escaped his mouth.

she found it odd. but nevertheless she shook it off.

she had enough to worry about.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.6K 145 30
I was an addict but I never thought I would get addicted to you, but as soon as our eyes meet I was stuck, blinded by your beauty. I knew life would...
15.2K 385 33
savannah (you) and billie have been friends for as long as you can remember. you don't know this, but she has also been in love with you for as long...
188K 5.3K 20
[you don't understand what i'm capable of, do you?] this story contains mature themes, read at your own risk ♡
18.3K 608 11
ᴀ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ