Sonic and Third Sparda's Worl...

由 MarioCruz23

(This story is after the Third Sparda of Fairy Tail in Chapter 29.5 and The Son of Mavis. Part of the Third S... 更多

Prolouge: Returning Home...or not!
Chapter 2: Welcome to Apotos, Windmill Isle!
Chapter 3: Off to Spagonia! A Rescue Mission in Mazuri Begins!
Chapter 4: Return to Mazuri! A Planet Puzzle Quest Continues!
Chapter 5: Quick Visit in Holoska! Sonic's Determination, Y/n's Resolve!
Chapter 6: A Night Stroll in Spagonia! One Problem after Another!
Chapter 7: A Troubled Night in Chun-nan! Battle against Corrupted Phoenix!
Chapter 8: Daylight Troubles in Chun-nan and Spagonia!
Chapter 9: Arctic Rumble at Holoska! Onwards to New Continent!
Chapter 10: Troubles in Empire City! Desert Rumble in Shamar!
Chapter 11: Tropical Rumble in Adabat!
Chapter 12: Chip's Memories Awakened! Onwards to Final Temple!
Chapter 13: Blast through Eggmanland! A Showdown with Eggman!
Chapter 14: The Final Battle Begins! A Miraculous Duo Awaken!
Final Chapter: Aftermath! Connections with Our Hearts, Always!

Chapter 1: Arrived in Unknown World! An Unaware Crisis Begins!

544 10 1
由 MarioCruz23

3rd POV:

Back at Earthland in Y/n's universe, Magnolia Town in Fiore...

The rest of Fairy Tail and Team Redgrave have witnessed everything from what Y/n have been through. It was a lot of information to take in. For example; a hybrid of Saiyan and a Lightning Dragon named Dante Dreyar who was raised in Earthland, Dante's lovers, a different scenario at Tenrou Island, etc. However, after the battle in the alternate world of Earthland is over, they are shocked to see what happened to Y/n as he got sucked into the blue portal with dark purple aura. But it's unknown where Y/n is now.

Kuroka: Well, that was... eventful. To say the least.

Ur: Yeah no kidding. It's kind of hard to think about it after what happened to Y/n.

Asia: But at least Y/n is free from that horrible person... umm... What's his name again?

Everyone sweatdropped and laughed nervously from that moment.

Chisato: *giggles* His name is Fu, dear Asia. *serious* However, his intentions are pure evil. I can sense it before Y/n was taken away.

Rossweisse: We should be very cautious about someone like that sneaky scientist Fu, we will be ready for sure.

Latina: *sad* But... where's papa? Is he okay?

Grace: *sad* I hope papa is okay.

Latina and Grace are right, they are at the verge of crying. In the last part, Y/n got sucked into a mysterious portal out of nowhere to the unknown world. No one knows where he is. They were comforted by Kuroka, Ur, Erza and Mirajane.

Mirajane: There, there, it's okay. I'm sure Y/n will be alright.

Erza: That's right, your daddy is a brave fighter. I... no, we have no doubt about him.

Irene: I agree with my sweet little girl.

Juliet and Heine: That's right!/Indeed!

Natsu: Ha I know that Y/n is tough, I'm not worried about it!

Lucy: You got no room to talk, you've been fighting without a plan and making us worried you know.

Happy: Wow, looks like she's got you there.

Gray: Well that's the fire head idiot we're talking about.

Unaware of Gray's habit, his clothes have disappeared again except his boxers.

Rossweisse: Gray, put your clothes back on!

Gray: What?! When did that happen?!

Juvia: Oh my, my beloved Gray is dashing as usual~!

Wendy: But will Y/n be okay? I can't help but worry about him.

Carla: Fear not Wendy, we're sure that Y/n can take care of himself.

Lisanna: Let's hope so. I'm with Wendy on this one, we don't want to lose him.

Elfman: Heh don't worry, Y/n is a real man so I know he can handle it!

Cana: So anyway, when will Y/n come back?

Makarov: Hmmm... I don't know how to answer that question. There's nothing we can do for now, we will continue to pray for his safe return.

Levy: Though the master is right but somehow, I know Y/n will think of something.

Gajeel: Hmph true that. That Y/n is tough and I can't wait to fight him again soon.

Panterlily: You can save that thrill of battle when Y/n return Gajeel.

Laxus: Heh I guess Gajeel isn't the only one. I want to fight him again soon.

Freed: I assume that Y/n have motivated Laxus of his excitement of battle. Laxus is truly the greatest leader of the Thunder Legion.

Bickslow: Yeah so what now? A part of Y/n's house is busted open from that fight.

Evergreen: I'm sure we'll help in some way.

Makarov: For now, we can help repair Y/n's home. In the meantime, the rest of Y/n's group will share a room with others if they wish. And we will keep believing in Y/n, that he will find his way back home to us.

Team Redgrave: *smile* Thank you, everyone!

Erza: Alright everyone, we'll get started together!

Everyone: *smile* Yeah!

Most of Fairy Tail are helping Kuroka, Ur and the rest of Y/n's group to fix their house, they are happy and grateful for being here. Unaware of them, Mavis watches them being cheerful and caring with others and she's happy for them.

Mavis: *smile* Y/n... wherever you are, be safe out there.

Meanwhile back with Y/n...

Y/n is starting to open his eyes, getting up from the ground, dusting his clothes and flexing his bones and muscles.

Y/n: Man, talk about rough landing. I wonder what's up that portal- Huh?

However, Y/n noticed that he arrived and landed on the unknown world. He's not back at Magnolia, Fiore in Earthland, nor at Kuoh Town, Japan in his Earth. He sees an unfamiliar land with a sunrise, most windmills and grasslands.

Y/n: Oh great, what world I'm in right now? Hmm, what now?

Y/n felt and heard something coming from inside of his jacket. He looked at it and revealed his Gummiphone, surprisingly still working. He noticed there was a message and read...

Y/n, there's a crisis and disturbance in the world that you are in. Investigate the cause and restore that world with the help of your Keyblade. And don't worry, I'm certain that there are others who will do the same thing. They can help. Until then, take care of yourself.

-E.

Y/n read the message and smiled as he knew exactly who wrote it. That moment ends as he's wondering what he can do next.

Y/n: Oh man, I'm not sure how can I start?

At the same time with Sonic...

Sonic in his Werehog form is falling down at a faster pace toward the ground.

Sonic grunted a bit in pain as he tried to wake up and slowly open his eyes.

To his surprise, Sonic is confused by the Chaos Emeralds' power and forms a barrier around him. Sonic floating from the ground.

Sonic: What?!

But that moment ended as those emeralds lost their power again and Sonic was falling fast to the ground.

Sonic: NOOOOOOOOOO!

Back to Y/n...

Y/n: Where am I going to-? Huh?

Y/n heard something coming closer but a bit louder, he looked up and saw something purplish blue-like creature falling and screaming towards the ground, along with those mysterious gems he's curious about. And it's heading toward Y/n very fast.

Y/n: Uh oh, incoming!

Y/n jumped out of the way before that mysterious purple blue creature hit the ground really hard with a loud bang. His face got stuck in the ground as he attempted to break free and it worked. He shook his head and he noticed a bit of his appearance.

???: What the heck is going on?

He looked around a bit and noticed that there's a person laying on the ground and he's alright.

Y/n: Oh man, why can't they give me a break here?

???: Hey, you alright?

Y/n: Hmm?

Y/n looked at the source whose voice belongs to and revealed the same talking purple blue creature. Y/n took his defensive stance as he's ready to fight when he was about to take his Ebony and Ivory out.

???: Whoa, whoa take it easy! I'm not here to fight you, I swear to you.

Y/n looked at him closely and realized that he's telling the truth as he dropped his guard down.

Y/n: Oh for a second, I thought you were going to shish kebob me. Sorry about that, somehow I can tell you're good.

??? is a bit surprised by that person's response, he can tell that he meant it.

???: Yeah you're right. And you are an okay guy too.

Y/n: So, you got a name?

??? gave him a thumbs up as he introduced himself.

Sonic: *smile* I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog. And who are you?

Y/n: *smile* The names Y/n, Y/n Redgrave. Nice to meet ya.

Sonic: Y/n Redgrave huh? Hmm... you know, you look like an incredible and interesting fighter.

Y/n: Hehe I've been told that a time or two. So you said that you're a hedgehog right?

Sonic: Yep that's right.

Y/n: You don't look like a hedgehog, you look a bit... different to me. No offense.

Sonic: None taken.

Y/n: So how come you fell from the sky? Did something happen?

Sonic: Yeah, you can say that. And it's complicated.

Sonic looked around the ground again and he noticed a weird creature laying on the ground. His appearance is burgundy and white fur, with a green bauble necklace. Resembling somewhat of an anthropomorphic chihuahua as well, he has small hands with five fingers, three-toed feet, a relatively large head, a flat muzzle with a small black nose, bronze eyes, large and slightly pointy ears on top of his head, and a pair of light green, fairy-like wings on his back.

Sonic picked up the unknown creature and attempted to wake him up while Y/n noticed it and was confused not knowing that thing was there.

Y/n: 'What the? How did I not know that thing was there?!'

Sonic: Hey, are you okay?

???: Mmm... can't... I can't... eat another bite.

Y/n: Wow, that weird thing or whatever it is, is sleep talking about food. Kind of funny to me.

Sonic: Yeah no kidding. Hey, you seemed new around here, I've never seen you before.

Y/n: Yeah, that's a bit complicated for me too. Not sure if you can believe me if I told you.

Sonic: Hey I've been through some adventures in my days and faced them. You can try me.

Y/n: Well alright then. You see... I'm not from here. I came from another world.

Sonic: Wait what?! This is getting weird already.

Y/n: I don't suppose that this is Magnolia, Fiore in Earthland is it?

Sonic: Magnolia, Fiore in Earthland? I never heard of that place. That name sounds a bit familiar but different. I can tell that you're telling me the truth.

Y/n: So you know this place or world around here? And you live around here too?

Sonic: Well yeah. You're in my Earth, well my world. Right now, we're in the continent of Apotos

Y/n: Huh, no kidding. *noticed that thing moving* Hey look, he's waking up.

Sonic is still shaking him as he slowly starts to wake up.

Sonic: Hey, pull yourself together!

???: Huh?

When he woke up, he looked from upside down and saw a scary face in front of him.

???: Aaaah!

The small thing freaked out, kicked Sonic's nose and ran behind the large rock.

???: Don't eat me! I taste bad!

Sonic: Are you okay? Nothing broken?

The mysterious creature looked at Y/n as he didn't know who he is.

???: W-what about you?

Y/n: Come on, I would never hurt a little guy like you. But the question is, 'Are you okay?'

The mysterious creature realized they're right. They were worried about him. And he flew up towards them.

???: Oh... I'm just fine. Thanks for asking, Mister Monster Guy.

Sonic: Mister Monster Guy?

Sonic looked at himself and realized that he sort of looked like a monster.

Sonic: Looks like things have gotten pretty ugly.

???: Yeah. Look at those teeth and the claws. What's your name anyway?

Sonic: I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog. *look at Y/n* You should probably introduce yourself too.

Y/n: Gotcha my name is Y/n Redgrave, nice to meet ya.

Sonic: And you are?

The mysterious creature was about to say their surprise...

???: Huh? Hmmmm... Huh? What is my name? Aaaah! I don't know! I can't remember!

Y/n and Sonic: WHAT?!

Y/n: Are you serious?!

Sonic: You forgot who you are?!

???: Yep I remember something falling from the sky... and everything just went all white... and then nothing! I can't remember a thing past that!

Y/n and Sonic: 'Oh boy, did I fall on him?'

The mysterious creature is flying frantically confused and worried that he have lost his memories.

???: Oh man, what am I gonna do?! What can I do? Where do I go from here?! What'll I... oof, I'm hungry.

Sonic wasn't gonna say no to help someone, he'll know what to do while Y/n noticed his answer. Sonic catches the little creature and reassures him.

Sonic: Hey, don't worry! I'll help you get your memory back.

???: Really? You mean it?

Sonic: Yep and Y/n is gonna help too, right?

The little creature and Sonic looked at Y/n. They noticed Y/n is a bit spaced out. Y/n recalled the message earlier, he thinks this must be it. Y/n looked at them with a toothy smile.

Y/n: *smile* Sure why not. I'm always up for an adventure for myself ya know. And with some help too, you'll see soon.

Sonic: Hehe now that's the spirit! I'm sure we'll find someone who knows you when we look around.

The little creature is happy to hear that Sonic and Y/n will help him to get his memory back.

???: Oh thank you! You guys! You're the best, Mister Monster G- I mean, Sonic the Hedgehog!

Sonic, Y/n and the little creature gave each other a high five together and laughed with a smile. That moment ends as they look up to see the beautiful sea with the sun rising.

Y/n: Wow, a beautiful sunrise up close.

Sonic: What?!

Y/n: Hey, are you alright Sonic?

The little creature and Y/n noticed Sonic's expression as he's in pain. The dark clouds around Sonic are starting to revert back into him. To their surprise, Sonic has changed back to his normal form even Sonic is surprised for himself.

Y/n and Little Creature: Whoa!

Sonic: I... I don't know what happened. Looks like I'm back to normal.

Y/n: Wow, you definitely look like a hedgehog. That must be the real you huh?

Sonic: Yep I'm Sonic the Hedgehog, the world's fastest thing alive.

Y/n: Really?! No way!

Sonic: Yes way! How about a race then?

Sonic is getting cocky to prove he's the fastest and pointed out to the direction of that city.

Sonic: See that city of Apotos over there? Whoever made it there, is the fastest wins.

Y/n: Oh~ A challenge eh? Now that's something that I can't pass on. *smirk* Okay then, I'll give a five second headstart. I hope you're ready.

Sonic: *smirk* Alright, bring it on.

Sonic positions himself in a running stance and he speeds off to the city of Apotos. Y/n and the little creature are amazed by how fast Sonic is.

???: Wow, he's super fast! *looked at Y/n as he's ready* Are you sure you can keep up?

Y/n: Oh yeah, hope you can get there. Ready... GO!!!

Y/n have dashed off to catch up where Sonic went. The little creature is surprised to see Y/n fast too and flies to catch up to them. As Y/n running, he has a feeling to be motivated again... in a good way. Y/n noticed there's a loop ahead of him, running around and made it. He noticed ahead and finally caught up with Sonic. Sonic is surprised to see Y/n can match up with his speed.

Y/n: *smile* Hey there!

Sonic: Whoa I didn't expect you to run at my speed! What's your secret?!

Y/n: I'll tell you later either win, lose or tie!

Sonic smirked as he started to enjoy their friendly competition. Both of them have jumped over the gap, made it land and continued on running. But up ahead, they see a few robots blocking their way.

Sonic: Hey Y/n, how about smash those while we're at it?

Y/n: That sounds like a good warmup! Let's go!

Y/n equipped with his Crimson Rebellion, slashes through and they explode while Sonic does a homing attack one after another and they stand no chance against Sonic and Y/n. After that, they continued running and getting closer towards the Apotos. As they reached the goal, they made it... at the same time.

(Song ended)

Y/n and Sonic: Yes! Made it!

They are shocked and surprised that they've made it and talked at the same time.

Y/n and Sonic: Hey I've made it! No I did!

Y/n and Sonic glared at each other as they made a tie. That intense moment ended as they laughed as they were good friends already.

???: Wow you guys are very fast!

Sonic: Yeah and you know, you're not bad Y/n. You must have been through experience before, what do you do?

Y/n: Well I don't want you guys to be alarmed... but I'm a demon hunter.

Sonic and the little creature are shocked by Y/n's response. That Y/n is a demon hunter, he must have been through most battles. Y/n walks ahead in front of them.

Y/n: Come on, I'll explain along the way.

Y/n and his new friends Sonic and the little creature who hasn't had a name yet are walking towards the city of Apotos while Y/n shares some of his stories except few of his secrets including what Y/n have been through.

What kind of challenges do Y/n and new friends await them? What happened to Sonic and his world? Who will Y/n meet next?

To be continued in the next chapter...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.1K 16
[DISCOUNTED??] ╭┈──── ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ🎐 " ı'ƖƖ ʄơཞɠɛɬ ῳɧąɬ ყơų ʂąıɖ." "ı ƙŋơῳ!" 𝗬/𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗮�...
4.1K 193 34
WARNING: Mature content +18. Do not read if you're uncomfortable about the topics of blood, gore, sex, rape, child grooming, abuse, suicide, swearing...
3.3K 16 80
Characters and contents are a property of SEGA. I do not own anything. *PLS HIT THE VOTE BUTTON, IT REALLY HELPS ME OUT* After facing countless def...
5.2K 187 19
This story has been cancelled and is not finished. I will allow you to continue it with your own words as long as you credit me as the original owner...