The Hidden Reason

De Hazel_072409

Claire Love Brock just finished college and was going to spend time with her boyfriend Brennen. It doesn't go... Mai multe

Finding out
Recovery
Secret Revealed?
Invited
Party
Posted
Suspicious
Almost Caught
The Mystery Awaits...
On My Knees
One out of Five down, #1
Exploring time, #2
More then Told, #3
"Nice to see you again.." #4
The Denied Question
Relaxation and Realization
Frustrations
Avoiding The Tears
Panic Attack
Gone
Not Story (Recap)
Sadness and Scared
We Figured Out..
Plan
We got her

Back home!

15 1 0
De Hazel_072409

Narrator pov:

Everyone was back at the trap house after that very crazy trip. Alex went back to his place and the rest of the gang were either sleeping or relaxing. That's what you think but these bitches are probably on weed 24/7.

"COREY I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS" Jake yelled running down the stairs. Who decides to prank someone right after a trip it's Corey! "I'm done," Elton said heading into the garage aka his room. "That's it I want peace" Sam looked at Claire for her to do something. "Sam lets get out of here" She says. Sam and Claire head to the door. "COREY AND JAKE IF UR ASSES ARENT CALMED DOWN WHEN I GET HERE YOU GUYS ARENT GETTING FOOD" She yelled like a damn mother as they walked out of the house and headed into the car with Sam.

"Do you wanna head back to my apartment in a little? I know you might be tired." When the car stopped at the red light, Claire looks at Sam to see himself trying to keep himself awake. He hadn't had a good sleep, which is also why he has little eye bags. "Go to sleep sam, you need it," Claire said reaching over to put his seat back. Sam mumbled a reply before he fell straight to sleep.

"Thank you" Is what Sam heard when his eyes open slowly. "What is happening?" Sam quietly says. "Go back to sleep sam, i'll wake you up when we are home," Claire said rubbing Sams's's thigh. "Don't you need help?" Sam mumbles. "I got it, Sam. You need the rest" Sam was going to say something but got cut off by the worker. "Here you go, have a nice day!" "You too thanks!" Claire drove and parked in the lot. She put the drinks in the cup holders and put the 2 bags of food in her lap. "See I got it" She says. Sam chuckles before closing his eyes again sending him into a deep sleep.

Claire's pov:

I drove back to the trap house and took out my phone to text Colby.

C: Hey can u come down and grab the food?
CB: sure coming

Colby comes and grabs all the food while I looked at Sam. I got out of the car and heads to Sams's's door. She opens it and carries him bridal style. Corey and Jake were about to start screaming but they looked at the door and saw me starting at them as I quietly went upstairs. I place Sam softly on the bed and kiss his forehead then walk back downstairs to make sure the loud bitches don't wake Sam up.

I walk downstairs and see the bags of food on the table. I walk to the food and take all of the McDonald's out. I left some in the bag for Sam, when he wakes up. I grab my food and sit on the couch. The others came and sat with me. "So what's with you and Sam?" Corey said raising his eyebrow. "Nothing why?" I replied drinking my Snapple. "Doesn't seem like it. It looks like you guys make out and fuck 24/7" Jake says laughing. "Jake stop you can't even get bitches" I said grabbing my food. Corey looks at me like he's trying to figure out what is going on, "so have u guys fucked? Like you guys have cuddled before but?" "No we haven't, why do u guys even want to know this?" I ask. "Why are you getting so defensive?" Elton said. "Ooooooo" Corey and Jake snicker like little kids as I roll my eyes. I finish eating my food and wash my hands. I grab my phone from the couch about to head upstairs. "Going to check on your boyfriend?" Jake chuckled, "yeah I am, stay mad hoe" I stuck the middle finger at him before headingr to Sams's's room. I walk quietly into his room and lay on his bed next to him. His head moves up and snuggles closer to me. I wrap my arm around him, with the other hand I use my phone scrolling through TikTok and wait until he gets up.

Sam's pov:

I feel a warm presence around me, I enjoy it that it makes me not want to get up. I snuggled closer to them and opened my eyes to seem Claire. I close my eyes to not get embarrassed before I hear the door open from the room while I pretend to still be asleep. "HEY!-" "Shhhh shut the fuck up, he is asleep" "Overprotective much" "What do u want" "well let us know when Sam is up so we can have some fun and play games like game night." "sounds fun, I'll let you know also I'm not that overprotective" The person leaves the room and before I can say something Claire starts to play with my hair a little. "You like that?" Claire says, "mhm" I looked into her eyes as she does the same to me. I feel the tension sink in and feel soft lips around mine. This kiss was something I would always be able to remember. It was lustful and passionate. Claire goes down to my neck making my head go back. She quickly hit my soft spot after giving me 5 other hickeys. "Shit." I manage to say. Claire tugs back my hair making her get better view of what she is leaving on me.

After 15 minutes of Claire giving me pleasure, she gets up. "Come on Sam, we have to head downstairs for the game night" I nod slightly and get up grabbing a hoodie hoping they cover up the hickeys slightly. We both head downstairs and sit next to each other. "Okay so what game should we play?" Jake asked as we looked at the options, monopoly, and uno. "Monopoly is too long, Uno it is" Colby said passing out the cards.

After 10 games which was overall 3 hours ish, Claire won 2, I won once, Colby won twice and Corey and Jake both won none. "Let's change the game because if not we will go until Corey and Jake at least get a point" I say laughing. "Alright then let's play a spicy game either would u rather but u actually do it or Truth or dare." Jake said, "lets vote on it" Claire said. And that's what we did with Truth or dare winning. "Oh and if u don't want to do the dare u have to drink a shot" Elton says bringing shot glasses.

"Jake truth or dare" Corey said, "Dare" "I dare u too call up your last person u called and say to them u wanna Netflix and chill. If it's ur parents then u pick the next person" Jake opens his phone and his last called was actually Claire. He call Claire even though she's playing the game. Claire answers knowing the dare, "Hey wanna Netflix and chill later" Jake says then laughing. "Nahhh I'm Netflix and chilling with Sam later" Claire says hanging up. "OHHHH SHIT" Corey yelled. Elton nudges Colby with his elbow and says, "BRO YOUR SISTER AND YOUR BEST FRIEND MAN." "oh shut up" Colby says. "Sam how do u feel about that" Corey says laughing. Sam on the other hand was full-on flustered covering his face with his hands. "Anyway Colby truth or dare?" Jake asked, "Truth" "Is it true that u have had a one-night stand," Jake said. "It is true, I have had it once" Colby said, "truth or dare umm Sam" "Truth" "Is it true that Claire has told u something dirty" Colby said, "oooo good one" Jake said nudging Sam with his elbow. Sam looks at Claire which she was already looking at him since they are sitting right next to each other. Sam getting a tad nervous, he says he's drinking because he isn't answering. "Wow come on Sam it's a yes or no," Jake says. "No, there happy?" Sam annoyed turning on his phone. "Elton truth or dare" Sam says putting on some music. "Dare" "I dare u too eat a spoonful of mustard," Sam says smiling. "Damn I wouldn't let that slide but if u aren't a pussy do it" Claire chuckles. Corey puts mustard on a spoon for Elton. "Here comes the airplane," Corey says. Elton grabs the spoon and takes the mustard to the mouth. "Nope nope this is gross" He gags and spits it out and drinks a white claw. "The final two who haven't been asked aka Corey and Claire. Let's ask Corey!" Elton says, "Truth or dare" "I'm not a pussy, dare!" Corey says loudly. "Let me think" Elton says. Claire puts her hand on Sams thigh and rubs his thigh slowly. "I dare you to eat a spoonful of hot sauce." Corey got up and grabbed a spoon filling it with hot sauce. "Kill me I swear-" Corey said before putting the spoon in his mouth. "HOLY SHIT" He grabs water and chugs that down like there is no tomorrow. "Drink milk" Elton yelled laughing. "THERE ISN'T MILK" Corey yelled grabbing ice cream and grabbing a different spoon and eating the ice cream. He goes back to the couch eating ice cream to cool off. "now that you're done being overdramatic, last but not least it's Claire's turn" Jake said, "truth or dare Claire?" "So I don't have to hear you guys complain about me picking the truth I will go with a dare" "YAYYY" Jake said. "I need to think about this one since I want to give u a very difficult one, Corey Elton come here so we can decide" Jake said heading into the kitchen to talk. "What about me and Sam?" Colby said, "You and Sam stay here because Colby u might kill us and Sam might be involved." Jake said as he goes into the kitchen. Colby scrolled through TikTok and Claire and Sam were also watching TikTok together. Claire starts to look at Sam seeing him makes her smile. Sam looks at her as well and smiles, "Sam" Claire whispers, "yeah?" he whispers back. "Do you mind if I do this?" Claire then moves her hand up Sam's thigh making him look at Claire confused. "What are u?-" Sam whispered before feeling a hand start to rub slowly through his pants. "Claire not now... They are here" Sam whispered to Claire. "WE FIGURED IT OUT" Jake yelled sitting back onto the couch. "Okay, what is it?" Claire said still rubbing her hand slightly tougher making Sam's head go back. "Sam you good?" Colby said. "Mhm ye-yeah I'm good," Sam said looking back at Jake. "So Claire I dare you to make out with Sam right in front of us" Jake said with a smirk on his face. "I didn't agree" Sam started but getting cut off by Claire. "Alright, won't be the first time" Claire said removing her hand from Sam. "Ayo hold up-" Colby said. "Why Sam?" He continued. "Colby, I love you but shut the fuck up before it turns into me fucking your best friend" Claire said as she sits on Sams's lap facing Sam's flushed face. The blanket that was covering Sam and Claire is now on the floor so Claire can get comfy. "Claire you know you don't have to" Elton said, "Oh trust me, watch it while it last" Claire says before she smashed her lips onto Sams.

Sam's pov:

Claire smashed her lips onto mine, I didn't kiss back immediately. I was shock and then started to kiss her back. Claire kissing me felt so passionate like one I've never felt, I loved it. She moves her hand up towards my hair, running her hand through it. I feel like I'm in heaven. Our tounges collide and it feels amazing. Claire starts to move her hips slowly. She starts to grind on me making me bite my lip. I let out a quiet groan as she grinds down harder on me. "Guys don't turn this into a porn section," Corey said. Claire and I stop making out as she whispers into my ear, "Maybe we should" Claire said getting off of me. "So how was that make-out section" Jake asked nudging his elbow at me. "Thats only for him to know and for you to not find out" Claire's sassiness took over as she smiles and laughed. "Anyone got bleach to bleach my eyes real quick?" Colby said. "I got a photo and posted it on instagram" Corey said showing the post.

20k ❤️ 5k comments 10k shares
CoreyScherer: These lovebirds making out in front of all of us. Like they need to get a room!
Like by SamGolbach, JakeWebber9, EltonCastee, ClaireLover...

JakeWebber9: I can confirm Colby was also here
ColbyBrock: I was there and I now need bleach
EltonCastee: They went for it.
SamGolbach: Shut up Corey, Claire was the one who started it.
(reply to SamGolbach) ClaireLover: You know you loved it
ClaireLover: Maybe we will-
(reply to ClaireLover) EltonCastee: Oh- Do you need us to give y'all privacy?
(reply to Elton Castee) CoreyScherer: Elton don't give them ideas!

"Eltonnn why did you reply with that now they are going to" Corey said whining. "Who says we haven't already?" Sam says laughing. "I WANNA DIE" Jake yells covering his ears. "Just watch me fuck Sam your probably die in the process" Claire says to Jake. "HELL NAH COLBY I CALL DIBS THE BLEACH" Jake yells, "IM ALREADY USING JAKE FUCK OFF" Colby handing the bleach to Corey. "Guys stop being dramatic, and Corey if I were to fuck you there wouldn't be a difference" Elton says scrolling on his phone. "Wh-what!" Corey says tackling Elton. "Ooo we gonna have a fuck contest? Whoever makes the other cum first wins?" Claire and Elton laugh. "Sam we better run before they do something," Corey says grabbing Sam's hand. Elton and Claire give each other the look and start to chase them. Sam and Corey start running away. They start yelling as they run around. "HELP US" Corey yelled as he trips and falls. "HA IMAGINE FALLING" Sam says before Corey trips him and he falls. "IF WE GO DOWN, WE ARE GOING DOWN TOGETHER" Corey says laughing. "Guys at least let us leave so we don't have to hear y'all" Jake says. "Colby already left" Elton says picking up Corey. "SAM HELP ME" Sam laughs before he feels himself being lifted from the floor. "AHH SHIT" "You guys aren't going to be able to walk after whatever might happen" Jake looking at them. "Bye guys see you when you guys can walk" Jake says laughing. "JAKE HELP US" Corey yells, "PLEASE I WANT TO BE ABLE TO WALK"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2K 27 43
The story is about a suicidal girl who meets a very... different person. She starts falling in love but her old time best friend isn't having it. He...
32.6K 469 26
Your best friend Kat called you one day and asks if you wanna come hang out at Sam's house with them. You decide to go and you're glad you did becaus...
9.4K 133 16
It's your senior year of highschool. You decide to go spend your winter vacation at your older brothers house in California. Your brother has five ot...
462 16 10
#9 kansas 04/05/24 enemies to lovers, Sam and Colby+ COD, TF 141 fanfiction 🎀✨ u are new at this high school and this boy wont stop bullying u, u ar...