I'm Still Waiting ✮ DeVante...

Da Flyonland

Navy Jones Is an high school student and a songwriter who keeps a diary everywhere she goes no one knows abou... Altro

Cast
First Chapter: The Beginning
Second Chapter: Band Diary
Third Chapter: Second Chances
New Title
Fourth Chapter: Can We Flo Tonight?
Fifth Chapter: Late Night Drive
Sixth Chapter: Earn Trust
Seventh Chapter: Opposition
Eight Chapter: Make It Like It Was
Ninth Chapter: I'm Still Waiting
Tenth Chapter: Let's Chill
Twelfth Chapter: Graduation Night
Thirteenth Chapter: Cry For You
Fourteenth Chapter: Back To Studio
Fifteenth Chapter: Midnite
Sixteenth Chapter: Hard Goodbye
Seventeenth Chapter: Birthday Bash
Eighteenth Chapter: Around
Nineteenth Chapter: Where I Wanna Be
Twentieth Chapter: U and I
Twenty-Second Chapter: Family
Twenty-Third Chapter: Have You Seen
Twenty-Fourth Chapter: Visiting New York
Twenty-Fifth Chapter: Find Out
Twenty-Sixth Chapter: Breaking Up
Twenty-Seventh Chapter: Four Years Later
Twenty-Eighth Chapter: Out Of Nowhere
Twenty-Ninth Chapter: Let Me Show You
Thirtieth Chapter: Don't Mess
Thirty-First Chapter: Gets Back Together
Thirty-Second Chapter: Spending Time
Thirty-Third Chapter: Tour
Thirty-Fourth Chapter: On My Way
Thirty-Fifth Chapter: Back Here Again
Thirty-Sixth Chapter: Wasn't What It Look Like
Thirty-Seventy Chapter: Block Party
Thirty-Eighth Chapter: For The Drama
Thirty-Ninth Chapter: The Show
Thoughts & Idea's
Fortieth Chapter: I Do Love You
Fortieth-First Chapter: My Phone

Eleventh Chapter: Wanna Go Somewhere

614 13 157
Da Flyonland

Navy
Charlotte, North Carolina
K-ci and Jojo House

Navy was sitting on the couch biting her fingernails as she sat with De and his two younger brothers Dalvin and Derek trying to figure out what's their next move.

"Alright Mom we be upstairs If you need us come on let's go y'all" Jojo says while motioning with his hand to the ones sitting on the couch.

Navy and Devante got up off the couch to catch up with everybody else as they walked over to the steps to go upstairs Navy just so happen too turn her head and smile at Jojo's mom while Jojo mom had this mean look on her face looking at Navy like she had it out for her.

"Mmh" The words that came out of Jojo's mother mouth after she saw Navy going upstairs with Jojo and his friends.

Which Navy felt like their parents always putting her down for the way she carried herself. 

"Don't pay my mom no mind she does that to girl visitors all the time" Jojo said to Navy while she nodded and folded her arms across her chest.

Soon they get to the boys room they seen K-Ci sitting on a chair playing some type of video game by himself without a shirt on showing his scrawny chest.

"Damn learn how to knock before you enter a room...." K-Ci says bitterness.

"Oh shut up I don't have too knock if I don't want to who the hell you think you is" Jojo says staring at K-Ci.

"A king" K-Ci said before giving Dalvin crazy looks.

"Nigga whatever you are not a king" Jojo said waving him him off.

K-Ci turned and looked at Dalvin standing in the same room with him and K-Ci didn't like that mess at all. "Can you tell me what the fuck Is this nigga doing here JoJo?"

"Alright can y'all just squash this shit it don't make any sense that you're beefing over a woman" Devante says putting his hands on his face.

Devante was getting so tired of all that back and forth and drama that these two were doing to his group he couldn't believe they stop talking for a few days over some girl.

"Well he shouldn't have never been talking to my Courtney behind my back that's low as hell all them bitches In school he got to fuck with mine?" Dalvin says claiming Courtney.

"Your bitch? nigga you think I was the only one trying to get with that you sound crazy right now" K-Ci says looking back at the TV.

Navy just didn't like the fact they was talking down on Courtney and painting her out to be some girl that loves to sleep with guys after guys when that wasn't what her sister was about.

Suddenly Devante spoke up for Courtney and Navy too since they probably thought the same thing about her as well.

"Oh hell no stop calling girls bitches that's not what they are we need to treat all women like their ladies so let's end that bitch term right here now" Devante says looking at all his friends.

Navy just smiled at Devante.

"Now you bugging De" K-Ci said as he didn't want too agree with Devante.

"How am I bugging? would you like it if someone called your mom the b word huh?" Devante says looking directly at K-Ci.

Navy turned her head towards K-Ci as everybody wanted him to answer that.

"No not at all" K-Ci says folding his arms across his chest.

"Well ok then let's stop saying that word and stand up for our beautiful women rights" Devante says looking with these light eyes at Navy as a smile appeared.

"Sounds good to me" Jojo said agreeing.

"I guess It does" Dalvin says agreeing sorta.

"I'm all In" K-ci said with a happy smile.

Then everyone started hugging each other out of nowhere while Dalvin and K-Ci felt left out.

"Man is that all y'all going to do is look?" Jojo said as he was wondering what they were doing.

Dalvin looked at K-Ci and K-Ci looked at him as they were thinking about ending their beef.

"Look all I just want to tell you is I apologize for being such a jerk" Dalvin said to K-Ci

K-Ci stepped towards him and they gave each other dap after that.

"Oh I'm sorry too my bad for letting a woman come between us" K-Ci says bringing it in.

Then they both started speaking again of course.

"Yeah" Dalvin said in a calmly voice.

Navy looked back at Devante as they were all glad that was over and now they can get back to working on music.

"Hey Navy and the rest of you listen up I have something to tell you" Devante said as he got everyone attention.

"What is it Devante?" Navy said watching him put his arms around her.

"Well we are going to New York to meet with Andre Harrell I just saw on TV that they're looking for some new talent for their label and doing auditions in another four months" Devante says as his group was hyped.

"That's what I'm talking about!!" Jojo says proudly while he high fives Devante hand.

"You mean the Uptown label that Andre?" K-Ci says shock.

"Yeah K-Ci who do you think" Devante says nonchalant.

Navy just heard the news about Jodeci going to New York to get a record deal in a few months which she had notice that's the time she leaves to go to the army.

"Wow I can't believe It!" Dalvin said sounding so surprise.

"Exactly now people going to really be mad too bad too sad, ain't that right De" K-Ci says laughing. 

"Right" Devante said.

Devante
Charlotte, North Carolina
A Month Later

It's been a month already and everything was finally back to normal but out of nowhere tension started happening and the couple started going through problems soon after the uptown thing.

Devante walked to his next class he had which was music when he ran Into another familiar person he once knew before getting In a relationship.

"Hey Devante you look nice also when are you coming back to church again everyone been asking about you" Tatianna says with a smile.

"Oh what's up Tati I haven't really thought about it yet but we'll see how I'm feeling next Sunday and thanks a lot" Devante says trying to walk to his next class. 

Tatianna looks and smiles as she wanted him so bad she always had this crush for so long on her pastor son.

"Okay see you later" She says walking off with her girls.

Devante turned his head around to look at her rump as he was checking her out In that white outfit before he walked away without looking where he was going cause he was too focus on Tatianna then here comes Navy popping up.

"Uh...who's that?" Navy says bringing the sass In her tone.

Devante stopped looking at Tatianna and hurried up and turn around as he seen his girlfriend standing right there opening her locker.

"No-one so do you have a minute to talk?" Devante says walking towards his girlfriend as she got her books out her locker for next class.

Navy wasn't speaking to Devante like that after finding out about him moving to New York with the group to get an apartment and start a life down that way.

Navy looked him up and down in the hallway as she was doing some little bit of thinking first.

"Devante not right now I'm busy" Navy said slamming her locker shut as she curved her shoulders around him to leave away for good.

"What but I needed to talk to you about something Important" Devante says chasing her down.

"Ain't nobody on your shit right now man I gotta get to class" Navy said getting fed up

"Wait hear me out please I told you that I still haven't made up my mind about staying with the guys In New York" Devante says grabbing her arm to turn her around to face him.

"Do you've to mention that right now? what do you want me to say If you want to go then go" Navy said looking him in his eyes.

Just then Devante reached his hands In his pocket too show Navy what he made for her.

"Look I wanted to give you this I made a mixtape listen to it when you get home" Devante says handing It to her as he kissed her on the forehead.

(One Week Later)

Navy
At School
Getting Ready For Prom

It was the spring of 1989 of April which was time for the prom Navy was real excited but she didn't have a date to go to the prom cause Devante didn't ask her.

He was really bad at them types of things besides we're talking about Devante who never treated a girl like she's the only one in his life even Dalvin was following behind his older brother footsteps. 

"Girl when are you going to ask somebody out I hear this new boy just broke up with his girlfriend and is going without a prom date maybe you two should coupled up!" Trisha says moving her shoulders In sync.

Navy head tilts looking up at Trisha with confusion on her face just thinking about stuff as she don't know why Trisha brought up the prom date.

"Oh no you done lost your mind like I'm about to walk up to somebody I barely even know and tell them I don't have a prom date so they would feel sorry for me that's not happening" Navy said retrieving her book In her locker while getting another book out for her other class. 

"Well that's you don't be surprise If someone asks you out since that other one you claim you love ain't doing his job!" Trisha argued with her on It.

Navy gasped. "Excuse me? are you saying that Devante doesn't want to go with me to the prom"

Navy was very shocked by that cause she thought she knew Devante more than anyone but this could be something to be concerned about.  Why is it taking him so long to come and talk to her about the prom.

"Girl no I didn't mean it in that way I am just saying maybe you need a backup plan In case he doesn't ask you" Trisha said back tracking her statement.

Navy didn't want to go behind Devante back like that and go off without him but maybe Trisha was right about what she said Navy just needed more time to think about it.

"But I don't want to hurt Devante maybe I should wait and see what he going to do first" Navy Implies and that's when Devante came walking towards them to say hi.

"Hey Trisha what's up Navy you looking good baby oh can I carry your books for you?" Devante puts his arms around Navy's neck.

"Oh would you I really appreciate It you just In time so I'm going to need to speak to you after class is over" Navy said too him while he volunteered and carried her books for her.

"Well I better get on to class bye oh Navy think about what I said" Trisha spoke a little before Devante did she wasn't trying to stick around for that drama.  

Devante turned to watch her go while he shrugged his shoulders messing with Navy long curls that the mother created last night them curls brought out the features In her hair.

"Baby you look amazing you should start wearing your hair like that" Devante said staring at her all sexual while biting his bottom lips.

"Really!? so you don't got nothing else you would like to say to me?" Navy said jumping down his throat.

Devante states off into space not knowing what she really mean he didn't have a clue or why she was coming off rude.

"Baby what's going on why you snapping on me?" Devante said thinking do she want him to get down on both knees to beg for something. 

Navy gave that look like when you give to a person when that messed up.

"I'm waiting De you got three secon-" Navy said as he cuts her off.

"Wait I know this about the prom Is it?" Devante says standing with her books In his hand. 

Navy just sighed as she seen what all she need to see plain as day.

"You tell me why haven't you asked me to prom Devante Is it because you afraid of what Shannon is going to think I thought you two was over or was that all a lie huh?" Navy confronted him.

"What does my ex have to do with anything we don't speak, now the reason why I haven't asked you is because you didn't seem like you cared to me so that's why I didn't say nothing"

"Really I can't believe you just said that!"  Navy said attempting to leave to make it too class but Devante was holding her up.

"Alright alright alright! listen I'm sorry baby I was tripping will you go to the prom with me?" Devante finally got that off his chest. 

Navy just turned around to face him and just gave him a hug and a kiss that was her answer that she said yes.

"I love you Navy" Devante said It first before Navy.

"I love you too" Navy said hugging on him tight.

To Be Continued...

Alright the guys going to New York to meet up with Andre Harrell

The next chapter might be a long skip period I'm trying to get there careers started btw 

How do you feel about Devante haven't been to church?

Thoughts on Tatianna Character?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

72.3K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
71.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
463K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...