πŸ’–πŸ’– His Chellama πŸ’–πŸ’–

Autorstwa Crazyy_imagines

When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you th... WiΔ™cej

πŸ’– Introduction πŸ’–
πŸ’– 01 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 02 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 03 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 04 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 05 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 06 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 07 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 08 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 09 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 10 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 11 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 12 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 13 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 14 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 15 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 17 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 18 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 19 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 20 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 21 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 22 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 23 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 24 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 25 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 26 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 27 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 28 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 29 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 30 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 31 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 32 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 33 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 34 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 35 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 36 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 37 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 38 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 39 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 40 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 41 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 42 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 43 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 44 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 45 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 46 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 47 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 48 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 49 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 50 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 51 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 52 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 53 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 54 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 55 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 56 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 57 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 58 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 59 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 60 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 61 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 62 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 63 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 64 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 65 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 66 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 67 πŸ’–
πŸ’– 68 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Epilogue ~ 1 πŸ’–

πŸ’– 16 πŸ’–

2.4K 264 135
Autorstwa Crazyy_imagines

Aakash completed his work, sitting in the living room, since he didn't wish to disturb Shruti's sleep. But when he went to room by 12, she was wide awake.

She was sitting at the balcony on couch and star gazing. He walked towards her and sat beside her.

Aak: innum thoongalaya ma.

She kept her head on his shoulder and held his biceps tightly. Her legs curled and knees went on Aakash's thigh. He sensed something wrong with his chellama and kissed her hairline, stroking her intertwined palms on his biceps.

Aak: ennachu, chellam?

Shr: nothing, Aakash. Thookam varala.

Aak: sapidum pothe thoongi vilunthutu thana di sapta. Ippo ennachu?

Shr: therila.

Aakash held her chin and made her look at him. Her eyes were twinkling with tears which she was holding back with difficulty.

He immediately scooped her in his arms and made her sat on his lap. She clutched his t-shirt and snuggled her face against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and cuddled her.

Aak: ennachu, ammu?

Shruti didn't say anything or couldn't say anything and started whimpering in his embrace, making him more worry.

Aak: thangam, paaru. Inga paru di.

She shook her head as 'no' and soon her whimper turned into heavy cry. He pulled her out of his embrace and cupped her cheeks.

Aak: ennachu nu sollu di. Bayama iruku.

Shr: n...naan rom...rompa sel...fish la...

She couldn't speak properly. But he understood that she was feeling guilt about something. His mind worked in the speed of light and recollected today's incident at her office.

He wiped her tears with his thumbs and looked into her eyes.

Aak: antha paithiyam sonnathaiye nenachutu irukiya? Appa amma eranthathum marriage pannikitomnu guilt ah iruka?

Shruti looked back into his eyes and found a kind of hurt in his eyes, which pricked her heart.

Shr: athu...

Aak: chellam, inga paru, namma life la enna nadakunumnu naama matum than decide pannanum. Nee azhuguratha naan thappune solla maten. But athuku reason innoruthangala ennaikume iruka koodathu. Nee en kalyanam pannikitanu unaku theriyum. Then what? Nee enna than unna innorutharkita prove panna nenachalum aduthathu innoruthanga pesuvanga. How long will you prove yourself? Ithu reality show illa nee unna prove panni atha oruthanga judge panna. Ithu reality. Unaku un manasatchi matum than judge. Purinjutha?

She nodded her head, holding his wrists, which were yet cupping her cheeks.

Aak: ippo sollu. Nee namma marriage ah regret panriya?

Shr: no! I am sorry. Naan ungala hurt pannitan. Sorry!

Aak: shh. Enaku theriyum nee yen intha marriage ku othukitanu. You wished your parents soul to rest in peace. Unna thaniya intha ulagathula vitutu poitonu avanga feel panna koodathunu othukita. Ithula enaku ethume thappa padala, chellam.

Shruti hugged him tightly and he hugged her back, caressing her hair.

Aak: you should be the only controller of your mind and heart. Even you shouldn't let your mind to control your heart nor heart to control your mind. To become success in your life, you should always keep those words in your mind.

Shr: appadina mind thana heartku atha instruct pannuthu. Appo mind heart ah control pannum la. Then what shall I do, Aakash?

She asked in pure innocent tone but he understood her mischevous tone, which was underlying in it.

Aak: appo enna pannanumna...

He started tickling her waist and she started laughing hardly, which echoed musically in the silent night environment. She tried hard to get out of his hold and begged him to stop tickling her.

Aak: paavam kozhanthai polachu pothunu viduran.

He stopped and picked her up in bridal style. He entered the room and made her to lay down on the bed. He covered her with the duvet and joined her inside it.

Shr: Aakash.

He hummed and pulled her close to him by holding her waist.

Shr: why did you marry me? I know you love me. But ithana varusham neenga en kannu munnadiye varala. But thidirnu vanthinga kalyanam pannikalama nu ketinga propose panninga and kalyanamum pannikitinga. But all of a sudden why?

Aak: because I love you. Simple. Nee un parents peacefulness kaga kalyanam pannikita and naan nee peacefula irukanumnu pannikitan. I could feel that you felt so lonely in this huge world though you have brothers, sisters and friends. Ennala unna appadi paaka mudiyala. Athan ithana varusham maranju vaazhntha naan unkooda senthu vaazhanumnu mudivu panan. Innum solla pona aasai patan. And here we are.

Shruti cupped his cheeks and looked at him with teary eyes. Without any second thought, she placed her lips on his and sucked them passionately.

Aakash widened his eyes in surprise and kissed her back, gripping her waist with right hand and left hand around her neck, caressing her back.

She snuggled more into him without breaking the kiss. His hand went inside her t-shirt and felt the small bend of her waist, since she was lying side ways. He pinched it, earning a moan from her.

She closed her eyes, feeling his seductive touches. Aakash pinched her waist once again and disappeared inside the duvet next second. Shruti gasped when he pushed hee straight to lay on her back and moved her t-shirt up.

He caressed her tummy with his cheeks. Her hands automatically went inside the duvet and clutched his hairs. He started kissing her silky waist, squeezing either side.

His lips found her belly button and placed a strong kiss on it, taking her breath away. He let his tongue play with it. Her hips buckled up in pleasure, which was pressed down by his rough palms.

How much ever he tried to stop, he couldn't move an inch away from her waist. He sucked the entire region and left his marks. Stuffing his index finger in her navel, he moved up reluctantly after half an hour.

He looked at her flushed face, which was yet turning red due to his finger teasing her navel. She was biting her lips and her hands were now clutching the bedsheets.

Her bossoms were doing up and down, inviting his dirty mind over there. But he controlled himself and hugged her tightly, pulling her into him.

She could feel his need against her thighs and gasped, hiding her face in his chest. She was not less and felt frustrated at foreign sensation in her nether region. But none dared to carry away with flow.

Aakash looked at the time and it showed half past one. He caressed Shruti's hair to make her sleep. Though Shruti didn't feel sleepy, she shut her eyes tightly to avoid seeing his face after their little make out.

Aak: chellam.

Aakash was also feeling same. To bring her back to normal and make her sleep, he thought of distract her little. She hummed in response.

Aak: ama antha ponnu eppadi velaya vitu pomata nu nee avlo strong ah iruntha? Black mark panna avaluku enna vera vazhiye illaiya? Vera field ku kooda polame.

Shr: ava vera velai thedi athuku poi first month salary vaanguravaraikum saapatuku enna pannuva?

Aak: purila?

Shr: Swetha ku yaarume illa, Aakash. Udane ava orphan sympathylam kamikathinga. Ava onnum poranthathula irunthu orphan illa. Ava loveroda chennaiku odi vanthuta. Appo avan ivala avan friend veetla stay panna vachutu avan parents paka poirukan. Vanthu patha iva avan friend ah kalyanam pannikita. Ava mamanar mamiyar avala veetula sethikala. Entha sothukaga avana kalyanam pannalo antha sothe illanu anathum avan kooda ore sanda. Avan sucide pannitan iva torture thangama. Now she has none. Avala pathi konjam rumors iruku. But namaku thevai illathathu.

Aak: unaku eppadi ithellam theriyum.

Shr: naan appa office ku adikadi povan. Enaku ivala suthama pidikathu. Appa kita ivala vendamnu sonan. Appo than appa ava evlo pavamnu intha kevalamana kathaiya sonnaru.

Aak: unga appa irunthalum konjam loosa than di irunthurukaru.

Shruti glared at him.

Aak: moraikatha. Sympathy iruka vendi than. Athukaga yaaru nallavanga ketavanganu character pakkama sympathy kamikanuma? Manasula periya vallal nu nenapu.

Shr: podhum, enga appa va pugazhnthathu! Neenga onnum en appa ku certificate thara thevai illa.

She got out of his hold and turned her back to him. He slid his hand around her waist and pulled her back into his front.

Aak: ammu kutty, sorry di, naan summa vilayatuku than sonan.

Shr: en appa enna bommaiya?

Aak: ama panda bomma!

Shr: edheyy!

She got up and started beating him with pillow. He tried to shield himself with his hands and laughed.

Aak: adiye valikuthu di! Sorry di, chella kutty.

Shr: neenga en appa va kindal pannitu sorry kepinga naan pathutu summa irukanuma. Ungala inaiku summa vidamaten.

She beat him black and blue with the pillow and kicked him out of the bed. He fell down with thud and screamed, holding his back.

Aak: pochu! En idupa odachuta sandali!

Shruti got panic, seeing his closed eyes and struggle to even sit. She immediately got down from the bed and caressed his back.

Shr: sorry sorry sorry pa! Naan venumnu pannala. Velayata than panan ivlo hurt agumnu nenaikala.

Aak: unaku vantha matum ratham engaluku vantha thakkali chutney ah. Nanum velayatuku thana pesunan. Po di thodatha!

Teardrops twinkled at the corner of her eyes. He didn't expect her to cry for this small thing.

He immediately collected her in his lap and she pulled her knees close to their chest, as he wrapped his arms around her body, cocooning her.

Aak: summa sonan da. Naan nalla than irukan.

Shr: illa valikum. Ennala than.

She whimpered.

Aak: ammu, illa di. Inga paaru. Anaiku kaala kodhika kodhika ennai oothiya kallu mathiri irunthavan. Ithellam satharanam. Azhatha da.

He wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks.

Shr: ennamo therila. Ella vishayathulaiyum bold ah irupan. But unga vishayathula matum satunu azhuga vanthuruthu.

He smiled and got up with her. He laid down on the bed with her above him. He covered themselves with duvet.

Aak: sari thoongunga.

Shr: hmm. By the way, neenga appa study room use pannikonga.

Aak: okay.

Shr: then inga maids yaarum kedayathu. Amma ku ella velaiyum avangale senja than satisfaction. And happy ah feel pannuvanga. Inimelum enaku inga maids allow panna ishtam illa. So, namma vena house catering la food order pannikalam. Matha works naan pathukuran.

Aak: athellam vendam da. Naan cook panran. Household works share pannikalam. Enakum maids vachu panna pidikathu.

Shr: ungala en mommy nu solrathu thappe illa.

Aak: sari nalaiku office pora idea illaiya?

Shr: nalaiku ponum pa. Nalaiku new board members kita ella porupum kuduthutu, mondayla irunthu naan college ponum.

Aak: sari, nee college pogum pothu naanum varan. Unga principal pathu pesanum.

Shr: ethuku?

Aak: athu nee vaalu thanan panna moonja matum vitutu matha ella edathulaiyum veluthu vaangunganu solla.

Shr whined: edheyy! Unna oru pechuku mommy nu sonna. Nee nejama en mommy ayiduva pola.

Aak: pinna illa? Naan than en chellathuku amma appa hubby ellame.

He kissed her cheeks. She felt overwhelmed with his love. She clutched his shirt and closed her eyes.

Shr: appo naan ungala Mi nu koopidava?

Aak smiled: tharalama, chellam.

He patted her to sleep with contend smile on his lips.

Aak mv: unga space ah fill panna naan vanthutan atha mama. Ithana varusham naan pathukathu vachuruntha motha lovaiyum ava mela kotta poran. Enaku intha ulagathula iruka ethuvume vendam en chellama va thavira.

He closed his eyes after adoring the sleeping kid above him and slept peacefully.

Whereas the previous day night. Swetha went to meet Sivanesan and Natraj at some random club. They both were drinking and she joined them.

Siva: engaluku antha office la enna nadakuthu nu ella detailsum varanum. Antha Shruti ya summa vida maten.

Nat: ava purushanaiyum! Avala sonathum avanuku eri enna adichanla. Avan kannu munnadiye avala nasamakanum.

Swe: ennala mudinja help naan panran. Enna rompa asinga paduthita.

Trio drunk till neck and they went to the private room in the club. There was continuous moans and groans from the room.

And that was the rumor circulated in Shruti's office that by seducing board members, she managed to get salary without any work.

But sad thing was none of the board members could help her outside that office. They just used her like tissue paper. Though she very well knew it, she used them for her little survival.

Hello, makkale 👋

How was the chapter?

Can you please comment about the progress of the book? Pidikalana atleast pidikalanavathu sollunga. Proper response illama enaku further ah elutha interest vara matikuthu.

It hurts really. Like demotivating. Naan ithu varaikum vote pannunganu force pannathu kedayathu. Even now I am asking just comments. Comment panna than story eppadi poguthu readersku pudichuruka appadi nu theriyum. Moreover athu oru motivation.

I feel demotivated in both of my books. Ippadiye pona, I should just quit writing. Enaku vera vazhi therila, makkale.

Naanum ennala mudinja alavu nalla than elutha try panran. Maybe you guys really don't like it appadi nu thonuthu. Etho pona pothunu vote panra mathiri feel aguthu.

Pudicha comment pannunga illa pudikalaya athaiyum comment pannunga. Naan further ah enna pannanumnathu enaku clearance irukum.

Intha book ku matum solla. Ennoda innoru book kum than solran.

I am not forcing you to comment. But comment panlana, I can just take that as you guys don't like it and it demotivates me.

Response illatha edathula yaaruka irunthalum iruka kashtama thana irukum. Am I right?

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

58.4K 4K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
281K 29.2K 67
The story of two separated hearts! What if a college romance moved away from eachother and came back after years? That's what exactly happened in Arj...
36.7K 2.7K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...
119K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...