Werecat Protector: TVD/TO

Oleh BiancaEvans2

Imarina was a normal girl until one night she turned into a jaguar. After a dream of Damon Salvatore nearly b... Lebih Banyak

Dream and Transformation
Arriving in Mystic Falls
School Carnival
Lycanthrope and Ailuranthrope
Meeting Jenna
Human Threat
Finding the Moonstone
Masquerade at Lockwoods
Trevor, Rose and Elijah
Katerina Petrova's Story
Elena the Sacrifice
Light of the Moon
Rose's Death
John Gilbert and Wolf Pack
Bye Bye Werewolves
Daggering Elijah
Girls Night Out
Another Werecat?
Klaus' Arrival
Officially Meeting Klaus
Day Of The Sacrifice
The Ritual
Stefan's Deal With Klaus
Werewolf Hunt
First Attempt: Failure
Meeting Rebekah
Search for the Necklace
The Reckoning
Living in Mystic Falls
Pregnant Homecoming
New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind

Mikaelsons Return

307 15 5
Oleh BiancaEvans2

Imarina's POV

It's the day after Elijah woke and Jackson had returned. Jackson and I went to an appointment together. We then returned to the Mikaelson Mansion. As Elijah wanted us present for the dinner with them and the Salvatores.

"Don't worry, once this dinner is over. We'll go home and I'll give you a message" Jackson tells me.

"Sounds perfect" I tell him with a smile and peck him.

"You need not leave little cat" Klaus states as joins us. "I've had a room prepared for you both on the ground floor. You may stay as long as you wish" he tells us.

"That's very generous Klaus" Jackson states.

"It is, thank you" I say grateful.

"Imarina, Jackson, Klaus, our guests have arrived!" Elijah calls. I sigh and Jackson helps me up. We follow Klaus to the entrance hall. Where Elijah has let the Salvatores in.

"Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?" Klaus asks gesturing to the dining hall. "After all a hungry pregnant woman is pregnant" he adds.

"All class Klaus" I say. Jackson guides me to the dining hall and pulled a chair out for me. He put it in as I sat and he then sat beside me. The others all sat down and dinner was served. Along with drinks, only water for me though.

"Thank you, love" Damon says to one of the servers. As I dig in.

"You lost your appetite?" Klaus asks Stefan. Who hadn't touched his plate.

"Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home" Damon tells his brother.

"That's the spirit. Isn't it nice? Four of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from my brother?" Klaus asks.

"Well, I know how he felt about you and thought it'd bring Jackson back. So I figured the more, the merrier. And it'd make Imarina happy" Damon states winking at me. I roll my eyes at him.

"Well, Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the century. But we always make it through" Klaus states.

"Kind of like you and Rebekah, right? Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her" Stefan says.

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah. Along with Imarina and Jackson" Klaus tells him.

"Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgment until dessert" Damon tells Stefan.

"We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses" Stefan tells him.

"I'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself" Damon states.

"Not to long I hope" I state.

"If you grow tired Imarina, I'll have one of the servants show you to your room" Klaus tells me. I nod my head and we continue on with dinner.

"Can we just get to why we are here tonight?" Jackson asks the group.

"Of course" Elijah agrees. I have a flash of Rebekah waking as my daughter moves. "So, why don't we move this evening along and discuss the terms of this proposal?" he asks Damon.

"That's very simple. Klaus gets his coffin back, in exchange, he and the Original extended family leave Mystic Falls forever. Me, Stefan, and Elena live happily ever after. No grudges" Damon states.

"What of Jackson and I?" I ask him.

"You are welcome to stay, along with Jackson if he wishes" Damon says with a shrug.

"The deal sounds fair, brother" Elijah states.

"I don't think you understand. Elena's doppelgänger blood insures that I will always have more hybrids to fight those that oppose me. I will never leave her behind or Imarina" Klaus states. He gets up and starts to pace.

"Let's say I do leave her here, under your protection, what then? How long before one of you turns her into a vampire? Or worse, how long before she dies caught between your feuding? You see, each one of you truly believes that you're the one that can protect her, and that is simply a delusion. Gentlemen, the worst thing for Elena Gilbert is...the two of you" he explains.

"He has a point" Jackson states.

"Since you both have been here, both Elena and yours have been in constant danger. It's what awaken me" I tell them.

"I'm gonna get some air" Damon states and left the room. Elijah goes after him and I yawn.

"Do you want to rest?" Jackson asks me. I nod my head. Klaus summons one of the servers and has them show Jackson and I to our room. We just lay on the bed and snuggle. Talking mentally as he tells me tonights plan. I'm excited to see Rebekah again and meet the others. But I have a bad feeling like something bad will happen soon.

(Time skip)

I was falling asleep when I see a man coming at Klaus with a dagger and jump up. "What's wrong?" Jackson asks me concerned.

"Klaus" I tell him and he leads me to the room.

"Enough of this!" Jackson roars glaring at the originals. "My pregnant mate is here and this is how you act?" he demands.

"We did not mind to disturb you and Imarina Jackson" Elijah tells him.

"Have you gotten bigger Imarina?" Rebekah asks me with a smile.

"Yes, are you going introduce me to your other brothers?" I ask her.

"No need darling, the name is Kol" one of them smirks.

"Can tell you're trouble" I state and then look at the one from my vision. "You must be Finn. I am Imarina, a Jaguar. I am pregnant with Jackson and my three cubs" I tell him.

"Pleasure" he says. "Who do you protect?" he asks Jackson.

"Elijah" Jackson states.

"I like what you've done with the new place, Nik" Rebekah states as she breaks one of the vases.

"I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family and have werecats to protect us. None of us would ever have to be alone again" Klaus states.

"Well you're right, none of us will be" Elijah tells him. I frown in confusion.

"You're staying behind" Finn adds.

"We're leaving you, Nik. Right after I kill that doppelgänger wench, then you will be alone. Always and forever" Rebekah finishes.

"If you run, I will hunt all of you down" Klaus states.

"Then you'll become everything you hate. Our father" Elijah tells him.

"I'm the hybrid! I can't be killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you" Klaus states.

"You will when we have that coffin" Elijah states.

"No!" I growl and stand in front of Klaus. "I maybe pregnant, but I won't let any of you lay a hand on my charge" I snap. Jackson comes to my side.

"I'm sorry Elijah, but if Imarina will protect Klaus. So will I" he states. We all hear a door open. We turn to see a blonde haired woman enter the room. Klaus gasps in shock.

"Mother" Rebekah says. Esther walks towards Klaus, who avoids looking at her. Jackson pulls me away wrapping his arms around me protectively.

"Look at me! Do you know why I'm here?" Esther asks him. Klaus has tears in his eyes as he looks at her.

"You've come to kill me" he states and I growl.

"Niklaus, you are my son and I am here to forgive you. I want us to be a family again" Esther lies. She's dead if she thinks I'll let her hurt any of her children. Jackson, our cubs and I protect the original vampires. If she wants to kill any of them, she'll have to go through us. Mainly Rebekah, Elijah and Klaus. As those are who we and our cubs protect.

A/N

Picture above of Finn, Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

31.3K 377 36
As Klaus was coming to Mystic Falls for the thing he wanted most Elena Gilbert, the doppelgänger. The one thing that will unlock his curse to become...
11.5K 241 43
She a doppelganger but she not like Katherine, elena or tatia She is so much more and can you blame her she steals the heart of a hybrid a powerful...
6.2K 90 49
She thought she was loved at first, but she soon realized that wasn't the case. She was nothing more than a duplicate, a doppelganger, and a stand-in...
195K 7.3K 27
Join Katherine as she runs from hunters she one of the last of her kind a were cat there's not many left. Werecat sand werewolfs no longer get alone...