Fell For My Bestie ..

By WeirdoAlaina

**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen betwe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Introduction
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N (PLEASE READ)
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
More Characters
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33

Part 10

4.2K 103 18
By WeirdoAlaina

shawns pov

when she fainted i jumped up and went to shake her . i felt her head and it was burning hot . 

3 employees ran to our table . "my girl just passed out . she just had came from the bathroom from throwing up ." i explained .

they quickly called 911 and i waiting holding her until the ambulance arrived .

they came in wit the stretcher and put her in .

"what hospital is she going to ?" i asked the paramedic . "medics best care" he responded , pulling her away .

i quickly got into my car and speeded to the hospital  . when i got there i rushed in the er section . "wheres kaycei jackson ?"

"im sorry who?"

"kaycei jackson  she just came in an ambulance ."

"oh she should be here shortly then wait here ."

i waited for what seemed like forever until the receptionist called me up .

"shes in room 202"

"thanks"

i headed towards the elevator catching it up to her room . when i got there i opened the door and seen her sleeping soundly with a lot of wires and beeping machines connected to her . knocking, the nurse came in .

"hello sir are uu the boyfriend of ms jackson?"

"yes"

"ahh .. well ur loved one is fine she was just a little dehydrated due to her being so far in pregnancy with no prenatals .. has she been throwing up alot ?"

"yea ..... wait .. far in pregnancy ? i thought she was only like 2-3 weeks ?"

"no sir shes 4 months next week ."

i looked at the nurse in shock . "when will she wake up ?"

"im assuming in about 10-30 minutes ."

"thanks nurse"

"anytime , im just going to check her vitals and ill be out of here"

she walked over to her and started taking her blood pressure and things . as soon as the nurse left her eyes fluttered open .

"shawn? .. what happened ? where are we ?"

"uu passed out .. we're in the hospital mamas" i said while rubbing her hand .

"how ? what ?"

"kaycei.. you're 4 months pregnant and uu passed out due to not taking prenatals ."

"what ?? how ?? i- i havent had any symptoms until now ."

"i know baby"

a doctor walked in . "looks like ur awake sleeping beauty "

"yea .. how am i 4 months without any symptoms ??" kaycei blurted .

"well sometimes for some women symptoms doesnt show until later in the pregnancy . even the bump can be unnoticeable ... i came here to tell uu , uu are all ready to go , here are your prenatals make sure uu take them day and night until theyre gone" he said handing her the bottle .

"okay .."

he handed me the release papers and told me to monitor her diet from now on and make sure she drinks plenty of water . i nodded and he left .

"cmon lets getchu out of hea ."

"shawn why didnt uu tell me?"

"tell uu what?"

"that uu .. ya know ... in me a long time ago"

"shordy i didnt know"

"mm.. take me home" she said pouting .

"nah uu goin to my house so i can take care of uu"

she rolled her eyes as i got her things together .

"roll em again and watch i make em stay there"
-
-
-
-

after we left i drove to my house . we pulled up and got out the car . i helped her up to the door and carried her upstairs .

"why is uu doin the mostt" she laughed .

"im not . just makin sure uu safe"

"chile im only 4 months ." she said as i lied her down . "so"

she shook her head opening the pill bottle . "water?" i looked in my mini fridge and got her a water bottle . "thanks" she said as she opened the bottle .

"getchu some rest ma"

"i am im so tired right now" she said putting the water on the stand . she lied down and covered up . i took my clothes off and put on some basketball shorts , getting in bed with her . i scooted closer to her to cuddle her .

"shawn .. uu gon get out the streets right ?" she asked softly .

"of course . family over everything" i assured her , rubbing her stomach .

"so .. we go together right?"

"yea ma"

she got silent and a couple minutes later i heard light snores from her . this is what ive been waiting for . a family of my own.

i thought about how i was gon tell my uncle i wanted out but before i get out i need atleast $100k to buy a bar to have an income since he was the one i worked under .

i closed my eyes and went to sleep . all that thinkin had me tired .

YAAL LIKE SO FAR ????? LMKS !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 8.3K 65
Second part in the sibling series, not part two. Read it.. It's definitely toxic but entertaining. Meet Sady and Rico, a story to die for. Make sure...
12K 910 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
24.4K 364 22
A guy with his friend notices a virgin girl in two days and decides to rape her because he is interested in her. The girl's parents are angered and d...
222K 5.4K 28
What happens when 15 year old La'Nya goes to a party with her bestfriend and ends up sleeping with some random boy and gets pregnant. Book #1 - That...