Kehlani Imagines (gxg)

Da susie_dacharmichael

This is a book about scenarios with singer and now actress Kehlani Parrish. This will be a girlxgirl book, se... Altro

On Go Artist

Strapped.

260 9 0
Da susie_dacharmichael

Jupiter's POV

Hey I'm Jupiter.

I had just finished getting my makeup done for today's podcast when my phone buzzed. My special guest of the day had arrived to the studio. I started freaking out a little because I actually had a huge crush on this artist and then the fact I was getting to interview them was insane. Looking in the mirror one last time, making sure that I looked absolutely flawless, I mean I did want to make a good first impression.

I walk to my seat looking around for them, but I hadn't seen them yet. I shrug it off and started with the opening section to the podcast. After making sure everything was in order I placed my headphones on and grabbed my question cards. I cleared my throat before giving a thumbs up to start recording.

"Hey everyone you know who it is and if you don't it's me your girl Jupiter and welcome to The Rotation." I said into the mic and smiled looking at my friends who stopped by today.

"On today's episode of The Rotation we have a special guest that I have been dying to get on the show. We have none other than the incomparable Kehlani." I said and everyone in the studio started clapping as Kehlani came and took a seat across from me.

"Hello hello everybody! Hello Jupiter." She said and smiled, I swear I melted right there.

"Thank you for coming today Kehlani it is an honor to have you on the show." I said and smiled back at them.

"No, thank you for having me. I am a fan of the show for sure." She said and then licked their lips, kinda looking at me up and down. I noticed but brushed it off, I had to keep my horny girl locked up during this interview.

Throughout the show we cracked jokes and laughed, we also talked about issues that were important to us as well as address some rumors. We were almost done with the segment when I decided to ask something that wasn't on my cards just out of curiosity really.

"Because I'm nosey, I have to ask. Have you ever strapped someone?" I asked and right when I did you could see Kehlani's demeanor change. She instantly radiated dominance, she licked their lips and smirked before shrugging nonchalantly and leaned back in the seat once more.

"I can show you better than I can tell you. Actions speak louder than words." Instantly I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks and I fanned myself with my cards.

"Alright everyone that's it's for today's episode of The Rotation. Come back next week where we will be talking Age/Sex/Location with Ari Lennox." I said and then the director yelled cut. I looked over at Kehlani and saw she was chuckling. I quickly removed my headphones and cleared my throat.

"I wasn't kidding. I can show you if you would so desire." She whispered to me so others wouldn't hear. I nodded my head and bit down on my bottom lip. The Kehlani was offering to fuck me and you thought I was going to pass on the opportunity??

"Good girl." She said before standing up and then hugging me.

"I'll text you tonight and that pussy better be ready for me too." She husked in my ear before chuckling once more, I think she felt my knees buckle a bit.

"See you tonight." I said back and then walked over to my friends who were all laughing about the set.

"Girl your face when Kehlani said that, it was like you had tasted pussy for the first time." Adora said and laughed. Little did she know that my crushe was going to be tasting mine for the first time.

"She had you too stunned to speak." Tonio said and I just shook my head laughing at them.

"Y'all are silly." I said before walking back to my dressing room with them. For the rest of the day I just chilled at home and got some interview questions ready for the rest of this weeks shows. I had Ari Lennox, Brent Faiyaz and Coco Jones on the roster this week. Just as I put the cards in the case my phone lit up and I saw an unknown number.

"Hey it's Kehlani, send me your location baby and I'll come by around 9:30 tonight." The text said, I picked up my phone and saved the number. Biting down on my bottom lip, I sent a pin of my place. I looked at the time 7:45pm, I had some time to get ready. I decided on taking a bath and shaving all the important parts, making sure that everything was nice and presentable. I got out of the tub and rubbed my body down in cocoa butter and mango scent. I lit some vanilla bean candles and walked to my closet. I wanted to put on something sexy but I don't want it to seem like I was trying to over impress them.

I picked up a cute little pajama set and slipped it on, my hair was up in a clip with a few stray pieces falling. I also did a little light makeup, nothing that would transfer into the sheets or run. Just as I put on my lip glass, the doorbell rang. I turned on my playlist and made my way to the door. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous because I most definitely was. When I opened the door there she was in ask their glory.

"Damn baby, you get all dressed up for little old me?" She asked as she stepped inside. I stepped aside and closed the door.

"Maybe." I said shyly and she chuckled.

"I like when you act shy." With that Kehlani walked over to the living room, holding my hand. What I hadn't noticed was that she had on a Louis Vuitton backpack and she sat it on the couch behind them as we sat.

"To make you more comfortable let's just talk for a while." She said taking a sit on my couch and I sat next to them. We talked about anything and everything; from our first experiences with girls to our favorite pizza topping. I felt Kehlani's hand caress my inner thigh and I shivered. The music still playing softly in the background.

"What really made you ask me if I strapped Jupiter?" She said genuinely curious.

"I guess it has been a thought in my mind when you presented more masculine. I wondered how many women you had their face mushed into the bed, mascara running and then begging for release." I said and I felt Kehlani nails began to lightly scratch where she once rubbed.

"Is that how you wanna be? Crying desperately for me to let you cum? Because that can be on the agenda tonight as well." She said and moved closer to me. She started nuzzle at my neck inhaling my scent.

"Sweet." Kehlani whispered and then used their other hand to hold my neck and tilts my head back.

"Please Keh..." I husked out and I could feel their lips curl into a smile before she started to kiss on my sweet spot, electing a moan from me.

"Such a pretty moan, let's see how loud you can get." She said to me and then took the hand that was holding my neck and slid it down my chest. Going between my breasts and pinching my nipples, their hand continued it's way down until it reached my bottoms. She lightly rubbed the outside before sliding their hand under the elastic. I gasp as I felt the manicured fingers swipe through my wet folds.

Just as quickly as they appeared, they were removed. I opened my eyes and looked at Kehlani confused, only to see that she had placed the drenched fingers into their mouth. Humming at the taste Kehlani's eyes darkened, she kissed me deeply. Shimmying out of my bottoms she pushed my legs open and got between them.

"Just as pretty as I imagined." She said looking at my soaking sex. She pulled me closer to the edge of the couch. In the process, she removed the hat she was wearing and also the top she had on. I ran my fingers through their hair and licked my lips ready for theirs to connect with my second pair.

"Keh.." I whined as she teased me, going in as if she was ready to pleasure me, only to pull away and blow on it. Kehlani chuckled a bit before connecting their lips to my clit.

"Oh shit baby.." I said and laid my head back on the couch.

"Shit your pussy is so wet." She husked then kissed down to my inner thighs before giving my folds a long lick again. I arch my back and grip their hair as she continued. She wrapped my legs around their head as she buried their face deeper inside me, sucking and licking my clit and folds, humming.

"Fuck don't stop!" I said as the sensation started to intensify, this woman really knew how to eat pussy. She continued to suck and lick harder, slurping sounds filled the room as she intertwined our fingers, she was determined to get me to cum back to back. I started to pull away feeling my orgasm approaching.

"I'm cumming!" I squealed. She wrapped their arms around my waist, keeping my hips in place and sucked me in as I released

"Girl girl." She husked and pulled away from me to breathe and kiss my inner thighs. She then reached for the bag and pulled out a strap. I was mesmerized, it was so pretty and rather large. Kehlani removed their clothes fully and I removed my top, touching myself as she stepped into the harness and adjusted the toy. She then moved between my legs and tapped the toy against my dripping folds, collecting juices to make the insert easier. Gasping and jumping a bit once she began to push inside of me.

"How do you want it?" She asked and I looked up at them.

"Make me cry." I said and she started to stroke at a slow pace. She smirked at me and licked their lips as she held onto my thighs, that she had at this point pushed back. My knees were touching my ear. As she began thrusting hard into me, stroking deeper and harder.

"Oh my god Kehlani!" I screamed out, it was like she had instantly found my g-spot. The squelching sounds getting louder, their hips clapping against my ass.

"Are you my good girl?" She asked me and I moaned out a yes for an answer.

"That's what I like to hear." She said before she reached up with one of their hands, placing it on my throat and giving a squeeze. That was my trigger, I liked getting choked and as soon as it happened. I came, squirting on the toy and my couch.

"Oh fuck I didn't know you could do that." She said and kept going, still squeezing my throat. Kehlani leaned down and kissed me, just hitting that spot over and over again. I was having mini orgasms after big ones with every stroke.

"Oh my God daddy I can't-" She cut me off by telling me that I could. She was right another big orgasm soon approached and tears fell from the corners of my eyes in ecstasy. Kehlani smirked for she had given me what I asked for. Removing their hand from my throat, she reached down and started rubbing my clit.

"Squirt again princess." She said and I reached behind me grabbed the couch and arching my back. I was trying to give out a warning but the only sounds coming out of my mouth were moans and curse words. I orgasmed once more this time more powerful than the first. Forcing the toy out of me and my legs shook in the aftermath. Kehlani watched me in awe and she kissed  me gently, cradling me.

"That was the best fucking orgasm of my life." I said tiredly, with hooded eyes. My waterproof mascara failed me, I had streaks on the side of my face. I cuddled into Kehlani and she stroked my hair.

"Here let me clean you up." She said pulling a cloth out of the bag she had brought and proceeded to give me aftercare. I yawned and she picked me up.

"Direct me to your room." She said softly and I told them where to go. Keh laid me on the bed and stroked my hair.

"Please stay." I whispered looking up at the face that had just rocked my whole world.

"I plan on it." She said and laid next to me in the bed and covering us up with a sheet.

After that night it became a regular thing for Kehlani and I. Some night we would have toys and others it would just be our own bodies. She was an amazing lover and she thought I was too. She asked me to be their girlfriend and of course I said yes. Thank God I asked them had she ever strapped and she answered.

Actions for fucking sure speak louder than words and baby I was screaming them out.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
78.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...