Stock-Home

By PinkDDere

"How could I ever leave you?" -- You wish for nothing but to escape. And that's what you get. More

0|Warnings And Information
1|Wish to Escape

2|Sleepy beginings

1K 78 8
By PinkDDere

"Ughhh..."

"Please dear, not so quickly..."

As you opened your eyes, you were face to face with a quite handsome male. He had long reddish brown locks that reached his shoulders, bright blue eyes, and strong jawline. His features held a soft and comforting smile. You groaned once more trying to move but your body didn't allow you to do so. You felt so soft and warm. You had been carefully tucked in a bed made of the softest material and covered up with the warmest blanket.

"Shh... You're okay. No need to rush." He spoke out again, gently rubbing the top of your forehead with his palm. His voice was deep, low, soft, comforting and sweet. "You need to recover your energy from that nasty fall." As he spoke an almost visible white aura formed around him

"A-are...are you... an angel..?" You croaked out.

He let out a deep chuckle shaking his head and saw your droopy eyelids.

"W-what are you?"

"Rest my dear~"

He lulled you to sleep now petting your head comfortingly. His adam's apple letting out a deep hum as he closed his own eyes slightly moving back and forth getting you to do the same. You closed your eyes and moved back and forth to his humming lullaby. And soon you were back to dream land.

——

You felt slight taps on your shoulder causing you to groan out.

"Come on dear. You need to eat."

"Mmm...mmm...noo..."

"Come on, just a few sips and then you can sleep all you like."

Your eyes twinkled awake as the handsome angel loomed over you again. Your eyes could pick up more of his face and you noticed... two burnt red ears? From his head. They were curved like a horses or a pony.

Your brain wasn't focused on it.

He held a bowl of creamed carrot soup and held a spoonful of it in front of you. "Comm'on, open wide for me dear." He beckoned with a smile holding up the spoon to your lips.

You slowly opened up your lips and tasted the warm soup running down your throat. It tasted really good, you smacked your lips to get more of the taste. The angelic man smiled and giggled. "Don't worry love, there's plenty more." He said now bringing more soup to your lips.

He brought spoonful after spoonful of soup to your lips and you ate it all until the bowl was empty. "Good job! I'm so proud of you."

"You ate the whole bowl this time!"

He gave you rewarding pets on the head as you hummed in response turning your head to lean into his comforting touches. He hummed with a smile and placed the bowl down before picking up a small desert cup filled with green, wobbly Jell-O.

"Here dear, It'll make you feel better."

You shut your eyes and shook your head slightly hating the taste of gelatin. "Aww come on, just one scoop please?" He pled and knocked the spoonful against your lips gently.

...

You caved in and slurped up the spoonful grimacing at the taste a bit. He smiled and rubbed your head again. "That's a good girl, there you go." He spoke gently sending you a loving smile. He gave your forehead a gentle rub and a sudden wavy of drowsiness loomed over you. As you closed your eyes, the handsome angel leaned over the bed side and rested his head and arms on your torso giving you nothing but warmth and love.

"No need to fear my dear, I will stay will you until you get better."

"No need to rush, I'll stay by you to the ends of time."

He lulled you asleep again.

and for the first time in years.

You felt loved...

----

This continued on for about a week. You sleeping for a while and only waking up for food then getting tired again and sleeping. All while the angelic male stayed by your side, he was gentle, always kind and always caring. Doing everything for your best interest while being so loving.

Today's one of those days. You finished a sandwich the male prepared for you and ate a spoonful of Jell-O. But instead of feeling tired as usual you stayed up a bit. The male looked surprised but then smiled giving your cheek a little pet. "You're getting stronger my dear."

"I am glad!" He said with a closed eye smile. He let go of your cheek. "Thank you... for everything..." you croaked.

"No need to thank me, keeping you safe is my priority." The angelic voice chuckled giving your hair a pet.

You stared at him as his hands petted you up and down with love. "What's your name?"

"Me...? I'm called Burgundy my sweetness."

"What about you dear?"

"I'm... Reader..." you whispered.

He hummed.

"What a lovely name."

He beckoned with a smile.

"Since you are feeling well, may I read you a story?" Burgundy asked you with glee. "I always wanted to read to someone. I like reading aloud." He explained.

"Why not?" You shrugged from under the blankets.

He smiled and got up.

It was then you saw how he towered over you from standing. Your eyes widened slightly as you sat up a bit more.

Once he began walking towards the nearby bookshelf you saw his bottom half.

Instead of legs, you saw the male had the bottom half of a horse. It was a dark burnt orange, almost brown color with white spots here and there, then he had a long ponytail coming from his spine that was held together by a green bow.

'A centaur?!'

'They're real?!'

'I guess those ears in his hair makes sense now!?'

It swayed in happiness as he turned picking out a book to read to you.

You stared in utter shock and amazement. The more you stared the more you started thinking.

Your brain couldn't handle it and you soon fainted.

"Oo! I found one you might like my sweetness!"

"It's about Ah-"

Burgundy stopped talking when he turned seeing how you fell asleep.

He sighed with a slight smile, trotting over to you and fixing your hair. "Guess you still need a bit more time." He whispered, leaning over and kissing your forehead.

"I'll tell you the story another day, sweet dreams my darling." He whispered pulling the blanket back over your body.

"Get well soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...