[BL] Did The Domineering Pres...

De haelwynter

[‼️ This is not an official translation, I only used MTL. ] *** Su Xici transmigrated into an ancient novel a... Mai multe

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108 [End]

97

756 24 1
De haelwynter

97.     Then you stay close to me, okay?

    At that time, Situ Se was still drunk in the nightclub, and suddenly heard that his warehouse was attacked tonight, and it took him a few seconds to recover.

    "That new buyer can't be fishing!" Situ Se was the first to suspect him.

    "He is one of the most powerful lieutenants of the reactionaries in country S. His identity has been checked and he will not be a fake. They are very sincere in wanting to do business with us." The confidant said.

    "What's the use of sincerity? Now not only do you want to eat black and white, but you also want to eat what's in the bowl and what's in the pot!" Situ Se kicked his hands and knocked them to the ground, unable to get up for a long time.

    In just half an hour, news came from several dens he had entrenched in City B, and there were only a handful of people who could survive. There was no news of the investigation team at the pier, so he drove there immediately and learned that Two people who don't know the heights of the heavens and the earth unexpectedly broke into this place.

    The diamonds on the earlobe shone with tiny pieces of light, and Situ Se organized the people present to search step by step, trying to find those two people.

    "What if it's a member of the investigation team?"

    "Peel off that layer of skin and throw it into the sea." Situ Se's eyes were full of evil, "It's not the first time. By the way, this operation Who is the leader, you go and investigate." The

    men led the order and left, and the rest of the people hurriedly moved the guns and ammunition to the boat at the dock.

    As long as it is offshore, the investigation team will not be able to catch it for the time being. When it is on the high seas, they will be safe and make a small fortune on the other side of the ocean.

    Nangong Ran and Su Xici hid in the dark, shuttled between the containers like mice, and hid in a hidden corner when they were safe.

    Su Xici tilted his head, stared at the people standing on the brightly lit open space in the distance, and said, "What do you think?"

    "Wait here." Nan Gongran sat in the corner, folded his hands on his head She leaned back and said, "Situ Se brought a large group of people over and dispatched almost the whole nest. This is something the two of us can't fight against."

    "You're right." Su Xici casually agreed, his eyes kept looking outside.

    Cheng Feng and the others should arrive in fifteen minutes. It will take a lot of time to get from the city center to the pier, so we still have to find a way to hold them back. The other small dens are just small troubles, and only here can hurt Situ Se's vitality.

    That foreigner seemed easy to bully. Amber eyes stared at the person not far away for a moment.

    "What are you doing?" Nangong Ran was taken aback, and hurriedly grabbed the person who was about to charge forward, "Be quiet."

    This person seemed to wish that someone would find him, if he hadn't stopped in time and grabbed his right hand , almost exposed his whereabouts several times.

    Su Xici looked at him suspiciously, he looked obedient.

    "I want to ask that foreigner something." He pointed at the furious man in the distance, surrounded by at least twenty well-armed mercenaries.

    "We'll ask

    later." Su Xici pursed his lips, his eyelids drooping.

    He is not happy.

    Nangong Ran couldn't see his expression, even though his beard and hair were messy now, covering most of his face.

    "You wait, I'll catch you." He dragged him into the shadows in the corner, "You stay here and don't move around."

    "I can do it, what are you getting involved in?" Su Xici warned , This is his whim, what is this man risking his life to do for a stranger.

    There is nothing good about being courteous. He frowned jealously.

    Nangong Ran subconsciously looked at his left hand.

    Su Xici hastily tucked his left hand into his sleeve, grabbed his wrist with his right hand, and hid his body sideways to the left.

    "When you were fighting with them just now, why did your left hand hang down all the time?" He asked softly, "It looks like it's broken."

    "It's none of your business, my hand is very good."

    Nangong Ran recalled the annual physical examination records of his employees, and his left hand was indeed fine.

    He thought it was just a matter of personal preference, and he didn't pursue it. He turned his back and looked at the open space not far away, thinking of any opportunities he could take advantage of.

    "I used to...be left-handed." A hesitant voice came from behind.

    Nangong Ran turned his head in surprise.

    Seeing those eyes looking at him again, and no longer looking at his cold back, Su Xici felt better, grabbed his left wrist, and said softly: "Because of something, my left hand was injured. I can't even lift a needle."

    "When did it happen?"

    "15 years old." On the eve of the high school entrance examination.

    "This incident made me understand that if I just endured it all the time, or if I just mustered up little courage to resist every time, I would die." Su Xici twitched the corners of his mouth, saw the distress in his eyes, and said lightly, "And Those who hurt me, after just a few years of punishment, can continue to live freely in the world, without even a bit of remorse or guilt in their hearts." As

    he spoke, there was a hint of indifference and madness in his eyes, " I learned a truth at the cost of my left hand. This is an unsolvable life-and-death situation. If I don't take out a life-or-death gamble and bet my life on it, I will never succeed. It's not me who wiped them out completely In this world, they tortured me like a stray cat and stray dog ​​on the side of the road, and finally died without anyone paying attention."

    "I spent nearly three years, exhausted all my thoughts and resources, and put my body and right hand I practiced so well that I finally..." He seemed to be crying and laughing.

    He really wanted to be an ordinary person among all living beings.

    There is a small family with a normal family structure, living a stereotyped campus life, complaining that studying is so boring, dreaming about where to go during the holidays, but in the end they can only play games. After graduation, there is a boring but subsistence job. Three to five years later To be with one person, to spend the rest of my life hand in hand like family and friends.

    The mediocre life without waves or waves, the boring and mediocre life that those people talked about was the peace and joy that he wanted to have even in his dreams.

    But in his previous life, he had never received any mercy from the heavens.

    Nangong Ran looked at him silently, opened his mouth, but didn't know how to comfort him.

    The expression on Su Xici's face was fleeting, so fast that he almost thought it was an illusion.

    He let go of the wrist of his left hand and said: "Just talking casually, it's fine now." He

    raised his left hand, the wrist can be turned freely, and the fingers are so flexible that he can play a piano on the spot.

    It wasn't his battered body.

    All the sores that have been suffered on the body are perfectly covered under this beautiful skin, and the heavier scars in the heart will not be healed so easily.

    Su Xici raised his head and looked at Nangong Ran tenderly with a smile in his eyes.

    But now he has enough courage to believe that the healing of these scars is only a matter of time.

    He doesn't want to dwell on the past anymore, it will only increase harm to himself, Nangong Ran, and the people around him.

    Nangong Ran grabbed his hand and opened his sleeves. The back of his hands and wrists were completely different from the skin on his face, which made people knead.

    I put makeup on my face and forgot my hands. He wanted to laugh, but couldn't.

    "It's true that it's all right, will it be all right in the future?"

    "Yes." Su Xi resigned and held his hand.

    For a moment, he really wanted to hug him, and fall in love with Nangong Ran for a moment in the way he was in his previous life.

    It's not because of the gentleness and consideration he pretended to be, the deliberate strong and thoughtful, it's not because of that handsome appearance and figure that fascinates him.

    Just because he is Su Xici.

    The one that wraps the fragility and cowardice in the heart with a gentle and strong coat, like a dirty mouse in the gutter, with a poor and empty heart, does not want to think about his future, can't think of anything meaningful, or makes himself happy For things like this, once someone gets close enough, their eyes, words, and body movements will all be trembling and screaming.

    That calm, crazy, cowardly, and depraved Su Xici.

    Seeing that he didn't move, Su Xici stepped forward cautiously, hesitated for a moment, and raised his right hand.

    "Bang!"

    "They're here!" The

    two of them were startled, and they took shelter nearby. Su Xici made a detour behind him, quietly dealt with a few people, and sneaked to Nangong Ran, "Why do you Like?"

    The bullet that sneaked in just now was fired at Nangong Ran.

    "It's okay." He turned pale and covered his left upper arm. The bullet got stuck in his flesh, and immediately stained his entire arm red.

    Su Xici anxiously grabbed his sleeve just now, and when he let go, he looked at the blood all over his palm in panic.

    Nangong Ran pointed his gun at Su Xici's ear and shot, smashing the elbow joint of the man who had just emerged.

    "Small injury, it's okay, you go find a place to hide, don't move around, I'll catch that foreigner for you."

    Nan Gongran comforted him, and continued to run ahead, Su Xici turned cold and disappeared into the darkness In, disappeared.

    Nangong Ran dodged a few times, and under the cover of the container, he quickly came to the vicinity of the open space.

    This is already the limit distance, at least 30 meters from the container to the open space, and they will be swept into a sieve by their machine guns as soon as they show up, let alone catch that foreigner.

    He looked at his watch, and according to what Su Xi said, Cheng Feng should arrive in seven or eight minutes.

    It's almost enough to delay for a while, just fool Su Xici over, and don't let him do anything out of the ordinary.

    Just as he was thinking, there was a burst of gunshots in the container group, as well as the sound of bullets ricocheting against the iron sheets.

    "Quick, go over there!" Situ Se ordered his bodyguard.

    The roots of his teeth were numb, Nangong Ran almost passed out, so he hurriedly pulled himself together and rushed there, dealt with the people behind him by the way, and headed towards the source of the sound.

    For the first time, he discovered that Su Xici could cause trouble so much.

    The opponents are all desperadoes, how could Su Xici beat him.

    In fact, Nangong Ran really thought too much.

    When he arrived at the original hiding place, there was only a mess left, and a pile of strangely wailing people fell on the ground.

    In order to increase their pain, there were several holes in those people's bodies, and blood gushed out, soaking the clothes on their bodies, and flowing all over the ground. Some people's eyes, noses and ears were only connected to their bodies with only a layer of skin, crawling out of hell like hell. The bloody ghost lay ferociously on the ground and screamed thoughtfully.

    Nangong Ran tilted his head unbearably, the strong smell of blood at the tip of his nose made him want to gag.

    This scene is so uncomfortable.

    Although they are enemies, what's the point of torturing others like this and making their lives worse than death?

    Nan Gongran didn't dare to stay any longer, he began to worry about Su Xici's mental state at the moment.

    ——Situ

    Se had people control the foreigners who traded with him, and he watched his subordinates move the arms to the port ship in the warehouse.     " Boss

    , it's too late. People from the investigation team are coming soon."

    "Where's the bomb, is it installed?

    "

Said: "Let's go."

    Whoever caused the loss tonight, he will repay double in the future.

    Walking out of the warehouse and jumping into the car, the driver didn't drive very far, only heard a gunshot, the car skidded, leaving a harsh sound of tires scraping the ground.

    "What's going on?" the foreigner in the car panicked.

    "The tire is blown."

    Situ Se lowered his face, the gun in his hand was loaded.

    The bodyguards that followed spread out, guarding in all directions.

    There was a gunshot, and the bullet instantly hit the heart of one of the bodyguards, killing him instantly.

    "Over there!" In

    an instant, countless firepower concentrated in the shadow on a certain container, but it disappeared immediately.

    Situ Se got out of the car with a lazy expression, narrowed his peach eyes, glanced around, and raised his hand to hit a container.

    The surrounding bodyguards immediately aimed their firepower there with machine guns on their shoulders.

    After a burst of sparks and dust, only sieved iron sheets and countless bullet casings remained on the ground, exposing part of the fabric in the container.

    "Boss, the bomb is destroyed and can't be detonated."

    Situ Se was so angry that he dropped the gun in his hand to the ground, grabbed the gun from the person around him, and rushed after him.

    It's all this person, if he is caught, he must be buried with this person!

    Turning left and right all the way, every time Situ Se was about to get lost in this container, he could always accurately capture a piece of gray clothes at the corner.

    When he came to the edge of the pier, he realized that he had been tricked.

    A shovel came from nowhere and greeted him directly in the face. A wave of dizziness and vomiting flashed through his head, and he staggered and couldn't tell the direction.

    "Boom!" The back of his head was severely injured again, and he was forced to fall forward. The pistol was still stubbornly raised, and he swept wildly at the blurred blood in front of him.

    No matter which bastard it is, don't even think about getting close to him.

    Su Xici climbed down from the container, and the narrow passage between the boxes happened to only allow one or two people to pass through, and he stepped on the spot in advance.

    He stood in front of the pier, next to Situ Se's fainted body, stepped on his bloody face, and raised the dagger in his hand.

    The bodyguards who followed Situ Se all the way saw the body lying in front of the container, and immediately ran to this side.

    Su Xi resigned and waited for work, and ran out of the aisle of the container, and waited for him with an elbow. The dagger twirled between his fingers into a streamer, and plunged into his mouth.

    One to deal with one, and two to deal with a pair, Su Xici pressed the bodyguard who was obviously twice his size on the surface of the container, and punched him in the face one after another.

    The blood splashed by countless people stained his hands and clothes red. At this moment, he felt that this was his highest appreciation for these lives.

    In the most primitive way, swaying blood and sweat, they trampled under their feet.

    There was no footsteps heard in the aisle, and he felt a little regretful looking at the big man in front of him whose face had been hammered to pieces.

    It's been a long time since I've had this much fun.

    Slowly letting out two breaths, he took out the dagger in his hand again, and patted the man's face with a smile.

    The bodyguard exhausted his last bit of strength and raised his hand to sneak attack. The next second, a hole was pierced in his wrist by the dagger, and he was nailed into the iron sheet behind him.

    He was too weak to scream.

    Su Xici looked at his masterpiece with a smile, pulled out the dagger, brought the tip of the knife close to his eyes, and was satisfied to see his pupils shrank suddenly in horror.

    "Can you bark?" He smiled innocently.

    The bodyguard shook his head in horror, trying to avoid the sharp point of the knife.

    "What a pity." Su Xici regretted.

    "Susu..."

    "Click."

    There was the sound of metal colliding with the concrete floor.

    Su Xici froze for a moment, the dagger in his hand could no longer be held, and fell to the ground.

    "Susu!" Nangong Ran was shocked, his lips parted, and he wanted to say something, but he couldn't utter a single word.

    Released his hand from the bodyguard's neck, Su Xici turned around in disbelief, staring at the opposite person stiffly.

    His lips trembled, he wanted to show his usual gentle and standard smile, but every muscle on his face lost control in despair.

    He wiped his face hastily, and the fake beard soaked in blood fell off with a light rub. He was even more panicked, and used the back of his hand to clean the blood off his face, but he couldn't wipe it off no matter what.

    "Susu."

    "Don't call me that!" Su Xici looked at him angrily, "I'm not..."

    He wanted to deny it, to cover up that he was the perfect person in his mind, but even the disguise was rubbed off by him Lost.

    He gave a self-deprecating smirk, raised his head and straightened his chest, and met his gaze, strange and mocking.

    Nangong Ran seemed to have suddenly fallen into the icy sea, and pillars of amber light shot down from the sea surface, and was shattered by eddies and foam, and shattered into a little bit of starlight in the deep blue sea water.

    Those were the two tears that overflowed from Su Xici's clear eyes.

    Chaotic, suffocating, with the last ray of light of mournful despair.

    Finally, he managed to show a smile, as if mocking Nangong Ran's blindness, treating a mentally abnormal villain as a treasure, and laughing at the despair of finally getting rid of it.

    "As I said, don't come close to me..."

    Is it not good to let me die alone and be disgusted by the whole world?

    Why do you want to walk into my world, make me nostalgic for this world, and even plan to forget the past from now on, and live like a normal person.

    See, that's impossible.

    Su Xici raised his hands, which were covered in blood.

    How could they easily get rid of the mental cage they put on themselves.

    "I know." Nangong Ran moved the corners of his mouth and smiled, "You have said it many times."

    He raised his hands, opened them to him, and coaxed: "Then you come close to me, okay?"

    With all the injuries on his body, he came from your world to mine.

    I will shelter you from the wind and rain.

    "Bang——"

    "Nangong!"

    It was too late.

    The author has something to say:

    I looked at the 1,000-word outline, and it is almost over;

    thank you very much for your support, and I will continue to work hard!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

630K 53.2K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
501K 27.4K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
86.5K 2.4K 66
Title: 难产而死后我成了所有人的白月光 Author: 冰糕雪糕秋梨膏 Status: Completed Description: I have three men in my life. The first man hated me and said: "You know what I...
24.1K 863 78
Title(s): 翡色; 异族战神非要做我的猫 Author: A Lot Of Hair (头发多多) Status: 74 Chapters + 28 Extra (Completed) Summary: That year, Duke Wei returned to Beijing on...