Business man's Forced Love

Od Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... Více

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
33. Truth
34. Behind the scenes
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

21. She is My Wife

2.4K 89 8
Od Uniqworld

Third person's POV

Kabir get up in the morning. He didn't found Akta by his side. He immediately get down from the Bed and run down stairs. He search for her. Finally he found her in kitchen. He take breath of relief.

"What are you doing here early in the morning." - Kabir asked her.

"Cooking" - Akta said cutting tomato.

"My wife is making food for me. Good. So finally you realise your responsibility." - Kabir said happily.

"Go and freshen up I will put breakfast in table." - Akta said to him.

"Ok. Wifey" - Kabir said and left from there.

Half an hour later he come down stairs. He was ready to go his office. He came sat on the dining table.

"Kitten, Food" - Kabir said in lovely voice.

"Coming" - Akta said from kitchen.

Akta arrange breakfast in dining table . She serve Kabir and stood beside him.

"Why are you standing. Sit have breakfast with me." - Kabir said sipping his coffee.

"No, you eat." - Akta said.

"I said sit Kitten have breakfast with me." - Kabir said and pull her in his lap.
"Release me. I will sit in chair." - Akta said struggling in his lap.

Kabir release her. She sat next to him. After breakfast he was about to get up but Akta called him.

"Kabir I..I want to asked you something." - Akta said.

"Yes, tell kitten" - Kabir said.

"Today is last day of my College admission.Can I get admission?" - Akta asked hesitated.

"So you have done all this for this." - Kabir said chucking.

"Can I go" - Akta asked again.

"I will never stop your studies. You can go but don't pull any stunt. I will tell Raghav  he will take you." - Kabir said getting up from chair.

"Thankyou" - Akta said.

"Ok, i'm leaving Come home soon. We have to go to the party in the evening, be ready.I will send the dress." - Kabir said walking out of the mansion.

He sat in the car and left for office. Akta called her friends and tell them that she will also go with them. She went to the penthouse with Raghav From there she went college with her friends.

"Madam, you all wait here I am going to bring admission form." - Raghav said and left.

"What this big bull is doing here" - Meena asked to Akta.

"Kabir send him with me as my bodyguard." - Akta said.

"That moron Kabir what he think himself. Why he is controlling your life." - Meena said angrily.

She didn't saw that Raghav was standing behind her.

"You better saw your words. Otherwise I don't think twice  before killing you." - Raghav said coming from behind.

"Who are you telling me that. this is my mouth, I will tell what I want." - Meena said in one go.

"You......" - Raghav about to say something Akta cut him in middle.

"Raghav this is college. Please don't do anything here and Meena shut your nonsense." - Akta said.

"Sorry madam, but this girl is very mannerless. Here the admission form." - Raghav  said and give the form to them.

After admission they went to their home. Akta was currently sitting in the living room. One servent come in with a bag.

"madam sir sent this for you."  - one servent said giving her bag.

"Ok, thankyou" - Akta Said taking the bag.

She went inside the Room and open it. There was a beautiful dress in it.

_________________________________________

At Night

Kabir came back home.He went straight to his room. Akta was looking at something on her phone sitting in the balcony.

"Get ready quickly, kitten, we are getting late." - Kabir taking off his coat.

"But I don't want to go." - Akta said.

"I already told you that you have to go. Everyone is eager to meet you.So don't make excuses and get ready soon." - Kabir said in warning tone.

Akta had no way out if she would not listen to this man, she don't know what he will do to her. She picked up the dress and went to get ready.
Kabir also quickly changed his clothes and went downstairs.

"Hurry up kitten, how much time will you take? It's been half an hour.You are not ready yet."- Kabir shouted from down stairs.

After five minutes Akta came down. As soon as Kabir saw her, he could not take his eyes off  from her. she is no less than a princess.She came and stood near him.

"You are looking Gorgeous kitten." - Kabir said holding her hand.

She was trying to retrieve her hand. But he hold more tightly.

"Don't you dare to do any drama . Let's go we are getting late." - Kabir said tugging her hair behind her ear.

They sat in the car and drove away.

At the Party

They were about to went inside Kabir stop Akta.

"Look, don't make any drama here. Pretend like we are an normal couple.We have come here in party, not in mourning. smile a little."  - Kabir said and went inside with her.

As they went inside
One man around Fortis approch them.

"At last you have come Mr.
Kabir, we have been waiting for you since a long time and if I am not mistaken, this is your wife." -  The man said shaking his hand with Kabir.

"Hello Mr. Kashyap Nice to meet you again and yes she is my wife." - Kabir said pulling her closer to him self.

"Hello Mrs ........." - Mr. Kashyap said forwarding his hand towards Akta.

'Mrs. Akta Kabir Malhotra and kitten he is my Business partner Mr. Kasyap" - Kabir said cutting him in middle.

"Oh. Come enjoy the party." - Mr. Kashyap said.

"Let me introduce you to everyone." - Kabir said to Akta .

Kabir made her meet everyone.

"Hello Mr. Malhotra" - A young man approch Kabir.

"Hello Mr. Rastogi" - Kabir said shaking his hand with him.

"she is your wife?" -Mr. Rastogi Asked him.

"Yes, she my wife." - Kabir said.

"By the way Kabir, from where did you find such a diamond?*look at Akta* Bhabhi ji you are really beautiful." - Mr. Rastogi  said.

"Thankyou." - Akta said smiling.

Kabir was furious hearing his words. When Akta smile at him he was beyond madness.

"If I had met you earlier, I would have married you." - Mr. Rastogi said.

Now the dam of Kabir's patience has broken. But he doesn't want to create any ruckus here. He was clenching his feast for controlling his anger.

"Excuse us Mr. Rastogi" - Kabir said and held Akta's hand drag her with himself.

He took her to a corner.

"How dare you smile at him. You never smile at me like that. But when that F*cker said some sweet word and you smile at him." - Kabir said Angrily.

"Y..you said to smile" - Akta said looking at him.

"But I never said you to smile at him. Why you smile at him ? Do you like him?" - Kabir asked pulling her close to himself.

"Kabir let me go" - Akta said as Kabir her waist tightly.

"Why kitten did you feel discusting by my touch." - Kabir said sniffing her neck.

Akta was struggling in his grip.

"Don't struggle kitten. Or else I will......" - Kabir said but some one call him from behind so he stop.

"Hey Kabir what are you doing there" - A girls voice come from behind.

Kabir immediately realise Akta. The girl come and stand beside them. She was wearing dark red dress. Her most body was revealing in her dress.

"When did you come. Why were you making out in public place. Who is this girl?"  - Girl asked him.

"Miss. Kasyap Nice to meet you. meet my wife Akta Malhotra and Akta she is Maya, Mr. Kasyap's Daughter." - Kabir Introduce them.

'W.. what you married. When? Why I didn't know about that." - Maya asked frowning.

"Three days ago we get married. I went to Lucknow where we got married." - Kabir said pulling Akta close himself.

"How so soon? I mean in why this  much early." - Maya asked.

"Because We fell in love. So we didn't wait. Am I right kitten?" - Kabir said smiling proudly.

"So, It's love Marriage"- Maya asked to him.

"Yes, we love each other so much" - Kabir said looking at his kitten.

they were talking but Kabir got a call from his PA.

"Kitten both of you talk, I will come after attending the call, don't go anywhere." - Kabir said and left from there.

"How dare she snatch my Kabir from me. I always dreamt of marriage with him. But she brake my dream. You will pay for it b*tch. So which family are you from?I mean Kabir must not have married such and such a girl." - Maya asked her.

"I am not from any rich
Family. I am from a middle class family. "- Akta said without hesitation.

"So you are a lowly middle class girl. you have trapped Kabir in the web of your love to become rich.What a fallen girl you are.But I am not blind in love like Kabir.I can see you're a gold digger.You only love money." - Maya said with so much hate.

"What the rubbish are you talking. You even know the truth...... What the hell were you going to say Akta if Kabir found out that you were about to tell her about our real relationship. God knows what will he do." - Akta didn't complete her sentence.

"I know the truth you are a filthy gold digger b*tch." - Maya said drinking her wine.

"Mind your language maya. I will not tolerate your insult." - Akta said angrily.

"Sorry Mrs. Malhotra" - Maya said  mocking. She acted of bowing head and throw the wine on Akta's dress.

"Oops sorry, It was by mistake." - Maya said smriking.

"You bloody peace of...... No, no Akta don't lost your control in your anger. If you do anything with this piglet, there will be an unnecessary commotion around here. Kabir has already warned you Don't know what Kabir will do with you if anything happens and I will definitely  teach her a lesson." - Akta think in her mind.

She didn't say anything to Maya and left from there for bathroom. She went in bathroom and clean the wine  which was on her dress. She came out of the bathroom and start walking in the corridor. There was no one around. Dim light was flashing. She was feeling like stalked. She start walking fast. She was about to went in hall. Someone pulled him and then took him back. She was trying to scream but one hand pressed tightly to her mouth.

"Don't scream, we will finish our business in few minutes." - the man said and press her against the wall.

"You are so sexy. How will you look without dress." - The man said looking at her head to toe.

His face was  close to her. She can smell the alcohol from him. This person was was drunk. She was struggling for free herself but all in vain.

"If you don't scream then I will remove my hand from your mouth." - The man said
to Akta.

Akta nodded her head.
As soon he removed her hand from her mouth. She scream top of her lungs.

"SOME ONE HELP ME. IS ANYONE HERE? PLEASE HELP ME." - Akta screamed.

"You damn girl." - The man said and slapped her.

She fell on the floor. Her lips bleed because of the slap.
He start getting closer to her

"Don't you dare to come near me. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME." - Akta said backing.

He get closed to her and start lining his body on her. She closed her eyes with fear.
Suddenly a loud voice echoed in that quiet corridor. When Akta opened her eyes, the man was lying on the floor and was groaning. Kabir was beating him badly. His face was red with anger.

"HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HER. SHE IS MY WIFE. KABIR MALHOTRA 'S WIFE. I WILL KILL YOU." - Kabir said punching and  kicking him.

Akta look at Kabir a lonely tear escape from her eyes.
She could not stop herself . She ran towards him and hug him. Kabir Was stunned from her behaviour. After a while he also returned the hug.

"K..kabir  H..he  W..was....." - Kabir put his finger on her lips.

"It's ok kitten. Now I am here. He will not do anything." - Kabir said wiping her tears.

Kabir make a call Akta was still in his hugging him. Some minutes later two bodyguards come there.

Kabir hold Akta bridal style and start walking.

"You know what to do." - Kabir said walking to his bodyguards.

"Yes sir" - One bodyguard said.

"Good. Call me when everything will done." - Kabir said and left with Akta.

They directly went home. Akta was clinging to Kabir all the way. On reaching home, Kabir picked her up and took her to the room. He made her lie on the bed.

"You rest, I have an important work, I will come now." - Kabir said putting blanket on her.

Akta nodded her head and closed her eyes. He came out of the mansion and went towards the garage. he saw a corridor and he went there way. there was a door, he knocked on the door. After a while the door opened and he went in.

"Sir, "- One bodyguard bow his head and start following him.

"Where is that mother f*cker" - Kabir asked in deep voice.

"Sir, he is in basement "- Bodyguard said.

"Good, bring him in our toucher room." - Kabir said and left towards the room.

Currently he was sitting in a dark room. the room was filled with many toucher instruments. Only a dim light was shining in room. In that light you can barely saw the face.. his was dark with anger. He can kill anyone tight now. His aura was too much dark anyone can fear only looking at him. Bodyguard bring a man inside the room. He saw at that man with his deadly gaze. The man was none other then the one who try to harass his kitten.

"Leave him and go away and stand."- Kabir order his bodyguards.

They walk away and stand for away from them. Kabir went towards the man and made him stand by his collar.

" HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH WHATS MINE. WHAT'S BELONGS TO ME. YOU PEACE OF SH*T HOW COULD UOU THINK  YOU CAN TOUCH WHAT BELONG TO NONE OTHER THAN KABIR MALHOTRA." - Kabir said screaming like a madman.

He punched his face so hard that man  fell on the floor and his one teeth also got brake and his mouth started bleeding.

"Sorry sir, I am really very sorry. I don't know that she was your wife. I am sorry please forgive me." - The man said crying.

"No,No,No you try touch my kitten. You try to touch my. Kitten. YOU TRY TO TOUCH MY KITTEN AND NOW YOU WILL DEI. YOU WILL DIE IN WORST WAY." - Kabir scream at last.

He was looking like phycho right now. His eyes were showing how much possessive he is for his kitten.

"No sir please sorry sir. Please let me go." - the man said folding his hand.

"Sorry word is not in my dictionary and even you do biggest mistake of your life. By harrassing my kitten. Now you will get punishment. Punishment of death." - Kabir said smriking.

"Give me the Iron rode" - Kabir order to his Bodyguard.

Bodyguard give him rode and go back to his place.
Kabir went towards the man holding the rod. the man sweating badly by the fear.

"By those hand you touch my kitten Right. Now these hands will not be there."  - Kabir said looking at his hands.

The man eyes went wide. He started getting back. His body was shaking with fear.
Kabir broke both his hands in one stroke.The whole room echoed with that man's scream.The man fell unconscious on the floor

"Wake him up His punishment has not  completed yet ." - Kabir said to his bodyguards.

They throw water in his face. The man immediately open his eyes while screaming. He was crying badly. The pain was unbearable.

"What happened, it is hurting.Now you will understand how I feel.You touched my kitten, you know how scared she was.Seeing her in pain hurts me more than her." - Kabir said clutching his face.

"S..orry s..sir, P..please let M.. me go." - The man said groaning in pain.

"No, now be ready to die."- Kabir said pulling out the gun.

The man was  get up from the floor any how and started running. A loud sound echo in room and the man fell on the floor life lessly. But he was still breathing.

"Throw him under the truck .Every bone in this man needs to be broken How dare he touch my kitten. He should get such a death that anyone would think thousand times before touching my kitten." - Kabir said showing his madness.

The bodyguard picked up the man and carried him away.
Kabir sat on the chair holding his gun.

"Everyone die like this who dare to touch my kitten or come between us. I will snatch every eyes to try to see my kitten with bad eyes. I will kill every F*cking person who dare to take her away from me." - Kabir said mumbling.

He get up from the chair and went inside the mansion. He saw his kitten sleeping soundly.he went in bathroom and come out after freshen up. He lie down next to Akta.

"I kill that person kitten. Who dare to touch you. No one dare to come to near you as long as I'm here." - Kabir said caresing her face.

After that he also fell asleep.

Hello my lovely readers 🥰 here the  next chapter. Enjoy it and one thing please don't be silent readers please vote and do comments.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

231K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
430K 25.9K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
108K 7K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...
77K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...