Lauren Jauregui Imagines 3

HeToldTheMoon

Part 3 because I have too many in part 2 Еще

Always love
Safe and Sound
Find yourself short
Cinderella- Sleeping Beauty
Cure to Cancer
New
Guppy
17251 words
Bunny
Love
New
New
Love Story
I will not leave you
Research
New

Family

1.2K 23 2
HeToldTheMoon

Y/N was posing for the cameras at the AMA's when she heard a familiar voice.

"Where's the smile?!"

(G!P Lauren)

She immediately broke into a huge smile and looked over to find Lauren, her friend.

"Awwww, look at the cutie!" Lauren squished her cheeks and made her laugh.

Lauren was like the mother Y/N never had.

The girl was only 18 and was nominated for over twelve awards that evening.

Lauren wouldn't miss it for the world.

Especially since Y/N was the first artist Simon had hired since the incident of Fifth Harmony.

Not only that, but Y/N had been an orphan for her entire life.

She had never seen what a family was and that's what inspired her music.

But Y/N was now 18 and that meant Simon would have her singing very sexual songs.

It was weird for Lauren, seeing Y/N in such little clothing when she had known the girl since she was 16.

But Y/N was now an adult.

Which meant she would have to have a contract with Simon.

"Hey, how's Simon treating you?" Lauren whispered into her ear, making the girl give a fake smile.

"We'll talk later," Lauren nodded at this and they went in to the party.

"I have a plan." The woman smiled.

"A plan?"

"Just trust me. You know that song I showed you a couple months ago? The one where you found out about Simon's true nature towards me," Lauren nodded her head.

"I'm singing it tonight and showing him up. I didn't sign the contract for a reason. I wanted to show the world what he truly is," Lauren had a proud smile on her lips as she hugged her friend.

Simon was in the audience, watching Y/N go onstage.

It was before the show.

"This is for all those women who have ever felt like they've had to hold their tongues because of the boys around! This is for the girls who feel uncomfortable around men because of their antics! This is four our angels up above who have faced the disgusting touches of men and haven't been avenged!" The music started and she began to sing.

Simon pushed through the crowd, trying to get to the woman who's as going to her dressing room.

"Mr. Simon Cowell. You are under arrest for the rape and sexual assault of Y/N Y/L/N," the security had the man in handcuffs and it was all over social media.

"Hey, Y/N," Lauren gently place a hand on the woman's shoulder.

"Hey, Lo."

"You okay, kiddo?"

"I will be, eventually," she nodded her head, looking into the mirror at herself now that she was free from makeup.

Lauren knew the woman hated how she looked.

She was covered in scars that looked like self harm, but only Lauren knew weren't.

Simon would force Y/N to cut herself, he would do it for her every time he caught her looking at other women.

Because she was gay.

"Y/N, you ready?" An older woman knocked on the door.

"Ready for what?" Lauren questioned.

"Rehab," Y/N stood up, answering for the doctor.

"Y/N, you don't need rehab-"

"It was my decision, Lauren. It'll be better for me to learn healthier coping skills other than self harm and drugs. I need this. Will you be there for me when I'm discharged?"

"Yes, of course I will be," Lauren gave the woman a hug, just holding her for a second more.

Y/N wiped her silent tears away, "I'm ready."

She took the hand of the doctor and was escorted out of the party.

Lauren had honestly forgotten all about Y/N.

It had been two years and finally she had gotten a call.

"Lauren?"

"Y/N, oh my gosh... how are you, honey?"

The Cuban heard a soft chuckle on the phone.

"I'm good. I was discharged a few days ago and I thought we could maybe go get coffee or something to catch up," Lauren heard that soft voice.

Y/N sounded older.

"Yes, of course. Are you still in town?"

"I don't think I'd have anywhere else to go if I left, Lauren," she teased, making the Cuban slap herself for being so stupid.

"Right. Uhmm, how about Havana? We can meet there for lunch or something."

"Great. Lunch sounds good. And relax, I'm just teasing. How about 11:30?"

Lauren let out a sigh of relief, "yeah, sounds great."

"See you then."

Y/N was sitting near a window, watching the water hit the glass.

"Y/N?" Lauren was stood in front of the table, finding the young woman who was holding a baby boy.

"Lauren, hey," she smiled, getting up to greet the Cuban.

She gave her a gentle hug, her little boy squirming and suckling on his pacifier.

"This is Liam, my son."

"Son?" Lauren sat down, making her follow suit.

"Yes, Uhmm... turns out Simon did more than we thought," she half joked.

Lauren's eyes went wide at this.

"Oh, don't worry! I'm over it, I'm on the joking stage if you can't tell already," she chuckled, brushing her son's hair away from his eyes.

The little two year old clutched his mother's shirt, his big blue eyes looking up at Lauren.

"He's so cute," the Cuban smiled, letting the baby wrap his hand around her finger.

"Thank you. I'm trying my best," she smiled, kissing her baby's forehead.

"Where have you been staying?"

"For now, an apartment. I'm trying to get a job somewhere close, but that's not going to happen since I have no one to look after Liam," she shook her head, adjusting her hold on her son.

"You could always stay with me, Y/N," Lauren smiled when the baby found an interest in her charm bracelet.

"I couldn't. No, Laur. I wouldn't take advantage of you like that. I'm figuring things out on my own," Lauren felt bad for the twenty year old.

She was alone, no family, and caring for a child... that must've been hard.

Liam tugged on his mother's shirt and she looked down at him.

"It's not time yet, bubby," the baby whined, but just rested his head on her chest.

"I'm guessing he's hungry?" Lauren chuckled, making her nod.

"Yes, but I have him on a schedule," the Cuban looked at the young woman.

She was so beautiful and she looked much older than the last time she had seen her.

Y/N looked like a mom, a young mother who was figuring things out.

"What?" The woman chuckled, noticing the Cuban staring.

"Nothing, you just look a lot different."

"Is that a good or bad thing?" She teased, making Lauren smile.

"Good, of course."

Liam began to fuss, whining and tugging on his mother's shirt.

Y/N looked around, "it's fine, Y/N. I'm sure no one would even notice," Lauren knew what the young mother was thinking.

"I can't just whip out a boob, Lauren. We're in public," she half joked.

"It's a natural thing."

Liam began to cry and the woman sighed, "give me one moment," she brought her son to the car, Lauren sighing.

She knew she shouldn't push her own views of raising a child onto Y/N, especially when the woman wasn't a kid anymore.

Y/N was an adult.

The woman returned with a much more calm baby boy who was suckling on his pacifier.

"How's Simon taking to him?" Lauren gently squished the baby's cheeks.

"He's not in the picture at all. It's just been Liam and I, plus the occasional babysitting Camila," she wrapped the baby in his blanket when he began to doze off.

"When can I see you again?" Lauren noticed the time.

"How about dinner tonight? I'd love to catch up, just the two of us. Liam will be with Camila for the weekend."

"Yes, that sounds amazing. I'll pick you up?"

"You have my number," Y/N smiled and brought her son to the car, buckling him in before starting the drive to her apartment.

That evening Lauren was picking up the beauty from her apartment and taking her out to dinner.

They were at a nice restaurant that was known for its Italian cuisine.

Y/N of course fought Lauren on who would pay and finally won.

"God, you don't take any gifts from anyone, do you?" Lauren teased, making her chuckle.

"Correction, I don't take handouts from anyone," she looked through the menus

"I'll have the red wine," she smiled and handed over her ID to the waiter.

"You're twenty one?" Lauren looked over her ID for a moment when she was handed it back.

"Freshly, my birthday was a few weeks ago," she brushed off, as if it meant nothing.

"That's a big milestone, Y/N. You should celebrate."

"With everything going on and trying to juggle things with Liam, I haven't had time to. Don't get me wrong, having Liam was my choice and I could have easily given him up..." she shook her head.

"But you wanted a family," Lauren grabbed her hand.

"Exactly. Even if it means I have to bust my ass everyday to keep it going, I'll do what ever it takes for my tiny family. Liam is all I have."

The Cuban stroked her hand and their drinks were brought over.

They ordered their food and Y/N sipped her wine.

"I was serious about the celebrating thing. Would you let me take you out somewhere?"

"As long as it doesn't cost money. I wouldn't want to owe you anything-"

"Y/N, please.. just let me spoil you, honey," Lauren chuckled, making her shake her head.

"No, Lauren. As much as I'd love that, it's unfair," she pushed it away once more and the Cuban groaned.

"Then let me spend time with you and Liam."

"That, I'll take any day," the woman smiled.

"How has the music industry been? I haven't really been keeping up with it, lately," the young mother spoke, taking a sip of her wine.

"It's been hectic as usual, but I love every bit of it. You should really come back, I'd love to make something with you," Lauren rubbed her hand.

"I'd love to, but I just don't have the time. Maybe when Liam's a bit older. He really needs me," The Cuban understood, but was still a bit disappointed.

As their evening came to an end, Lauren walked Y/N to her doorstep.

"I really enjoyed this evening. I hope we can do it again sometime. It's nice being able to talk to someone who is just willing to listen," Y/N smiled, locking eyes with the Cuban.

"I'll always be here for you, Y/N. Come here," Lauren wrapped her arms around the woman in a hug.

They slowly pulled away, their eyes locking.

They had a moment, a moment that made them realize something.

"Can I... can I kiss you?" Lauren gently tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Yes."

Lauren slowly leaned in, attaching their lips in a kiss so gentle that it had butterflies erupting in the pit of her stomach.

Their lips gently mounded against one another's, Y/N's hand cupping the Cuban'a cheek.

"Hey, I heard your car- oh, hello." Camila smirked, watching the two immediately pull away.

Y/N chuckled at this, gently shoving her best friend.

"Shut it, Mila. Not a word."

"Mhmm, sure. Jauregui, keep your hands to yourself. I already have one nephew keeping my hands full, I don't need another," she pointed at her, making Lauren blush and put her hands up in defense.

"Thank you, Lauren. I really enjoyed tonight, I'll text you?" The Cuban nodded and they gave one another one more hug before leaving.

Lauren went back to her car with a smile on her lips. She could still smell Y/N's perfume in her car.

She pulled out of the apartment complex and made her way home.

When she got home, she got a text from the woman.

Y/N/N: Sleepy boy said your name! He said he misses his Lolo! ❤️

Lauren immediately smiled at this, eyes filling with happy tears.

She texted the woman Goodnight and went to bed with a smile on her lips.

Y/N and Lauren were out ice skating on December 1st, Liam with Camila at her house.

"Woah, I've gotcha!" Y/N laughed, catching the Cuban when she nearly fell.

"This was a horrible idea!" Lauren laughed, getting helped onto her feet by the woman.

Y/N chuckled, holding the Cuban's hand so that she didn't fall.

"Maybe for you, I'm having fun," she looked around at the beautiful Christmas lights.

Lauren just looked at the woman beside her, gently squeezing her hand to get her attention.

Finally Y/N locked eyes with her, a smile on her lips.

The Cuban leant in to kiss her, but her body had other plans.

Lauren tripped over her own feet, sending Y/N down with her.

They both landed on the ice, the younger woman bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Are you *laugh* okay?" She helped the Cuban up, unable to contain her laughter.

Lauren gently shoved her, sending her back to the floor.

It was her turn to laugh, seeing as Y/N tried to catch herself but failed.

The woman hissed a bit, Lauren helping her up.

"Are you okay?" Y/N brushed her knees off.

"I'm fine, no worries. I'm a big girl," she teased the Cuban, making her blush.

They went off of the ice, Y/N immediately sitting down at their spot.

"Let me see," Lauren knelt in front of her, lifting her skirt.

Y/N's knee was bleeding, clearly busted open from the ice.

"You're bleeding."

"I am?" The woman looked down, finding her knees already bruising.

Lauren took off her skates and went to go get the first aid kit.

She returned with it, squatting in front of the woman.

"Sss, oww." Y/N winced, feeling the burning sensation of the alcohol pad against her wounds.

"Sorry, baby." The Cuban apologized, Y/N holding her skirt up so that the woman could put bandages on her knees.

Of course Lauren chose the bright pink, children's bandaids to put on her.

"Seriously?" Y/N laughed, making the Cuban smirk and kiss her thigh.

"You're my baby, of course I would," she winked at her, making her laugh.

Y/N took off her skates and they walked around the mall together.

Lauren's hand was inching towards Y/N's, her nerves getting the best of her.

But when her fingers brushed the woman's, Y/N interlocked their fingers and held her hand.

Lauren smiled, rubbing the back of her smaller hand.

The two walked into a beautiful shop that was selling crystals and healing stones.

Immediately the woman at the register looked up, watching them walk in.

"Hello," Y/N smiled, giving her a friendly wave.

The woman smiled and the two began to look around.

Lauren was looking at the crystals, Y/N finding an interest in the beautiful journals.

"Are you two together?" The woman asked Lauren, making her look over at the beautiful woman who was looking through the books.

"Yeah, we are," the Cuban smiled.

"Good. I haven't sensed a bond like this in forever. You two are meant for one another. Your souls are compatible and are already intertwined," she smiled, point at Y/N.

"Don't let her go."

"I don't plan on it," Lauren went over to her lover, wrapping her arms around her.

"God, you scared me!" She turned around, facing the raven haired beauty.

"Find anything you like?" Lauren tucked her hair away from her face.

"I can think of one thing," Y/N flirted, making the Cuban chuckle.

"I mean the store, Y/N."

"I know," she leant in, giving her an Eskimo kiss.

"Come on, I think I saw a cute store for Liam," She grabbed Lauren's hand and tugged her along.

The Cuban waved the older woman goodbye and followed Y/N into the mall.

There, Lauren was taken into a cute little store for kids.

Y/N immediately went to the onesies and cute shirts for her baby boy.

Lauren's heart melted at the sight of the matching family pajamas.

The young mother was approached by a guy her age, "you have a little one?"

"Yes, a little boy. He's two," she smiled, looking at the adorable onesies for him.

"I have a little girl, Aria. She's just turned three. They grow up so fast, gosh I feel like it was just yesterday she was born."

"I agree. It goes by so fast," she chuckled, Lauren catching sight of the two.

"Maybe I could get your number and Liam and Aria could have a little play date."

"Uh, no thank you." Y/N immediately sensed his intentions.

"Come on, they would love to make friends, don't you think? Plus, we could maybe go out for a drink sometime," he pushed it.

"Hey, baby you okay?" Lauren stepped in, wrapping an arm around the woman.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you two were together," he immediately apologized, backing up.

"It's okay, thank you for not freaking out," Y/N chuckled.

"Do you get horrible reactions all the time?" He asked, making the woman nod.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you two well," he gave them a friendly smile and left them.

Y/N let out a relieved sigh, hugging the Cuban.

"Hey, you okay?" Lauren rubbed her back.

"Yeah, sorry. He just... reminded me of someone," she shook her head and they kept walking in the mall.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Lauren asked when she noticed that there was a not so comfortable silence between them.

"Not really..." Y/N sighed, holding the Cuban's hand.

"Well, why don't we go grab some lunch? I'm sure you're hungry by now. I know I am," she cupped her cheek, stroking it.

"Yeah, lunch sounds nice," Y/N smiled and leant into her touch.

They went to the food court, Lauren going to get their food while Y/N was saving their table.

"Hey, baby. I know, Mommy misses you too." Lauren heard as she returned to the woman who was on the phone.

She smiled, letting Y/N put the phone on speaker.

"M-Mii!" The baby whined, making her chuckle.

"I know, Mommy will be home soon. Lolo's here, why don't you say hi to Lolo?"

"Wowo?" The baby lisped out, making Lauren's heart swell.

"Hi, baby boy. I'm here, how are you? How's auntie Mila?"

"Wowowowow!" He babbled, making the Cuban chuckle.

"I miss you too, handsome. I promise to get your Mommy home before you go to sleep, okay?"

"Mmmmi."

"Yes, Your Mommy," Lauren smiled and Y/N took the phone back.

"Okay, my boy. Be good for your auntie, I love you."

"Amo!" The baby boy exclaimed, loud enough for Lauren to hear.

It made her chuckle.

"Te Amo, mi amor," Y/N hung up and smiled.

"God, I love being a mom," she chuckled, taking a drink of her lemonade.

"You're twenty one and a mom and I'm twenty six and haven't even thought about kids yet," Lauren chuckled.

"Well, everyone has their passions, Lo. I respect that you're still chasing after the music industry and I wouldn't ever try to stop you from that," she took a bite of a French fry.

"Besides, who am I to push you away from what makes you so happy?" Lauren had never thought those words could make someone so sexy.

Somehow and in some crazy way, Y/N expressing just how she had no sense of toxicity in her, was the sexiest thing to Lauren.

The Cuban was so used to ruling out people she was interested in because their signs of toxicity.

But Y/N had none and she was actually being so fucking faithful and stable to Lauren.

"Go on."

"What?" The woman chuckled, blushing.

"Just keep talking to me," Lauren bit her bottom lip.

"I was just saying that if our passions do not align, who are we to try to change one another in order to realign ourselves? I think the best part of a relationship is when the two people step away to do their own thing, only to come back to love one another."

Lauren couldn't help herself, she leant across the table and grabbed the woman by her jaw to kiss her.

"Laur, woah... baby, calm down. We're in public," Y/N chuckled, looking around.

"I want to fuck you so fucking hard," Lauren groaned, glaring at the woman for making her hard in public.

"How was I supposed to know I was turning you on?" Y/N whispered to her, looking around to make sure they were under the radar.

"Come here..." she gestured the Cuban over.

"What?"

"Im not risking anyone seeing you with it, so come here," Y/N patted the chair beside her and Lauren listened, scooting over.

She felt a hand slip into her pants and gasped softly, trying to act like nothing was happening.

Y/N was touching her, helping her with her problem and in public.

It was a bit overwhelming for Lauren, making her sense of touch more sensitive than usual.

Y/N stroking her, acting like nothing was happening under the table.

"Shit... baby..." Lauren rasped into her ear, trying to keep quiet as she orgasmed and came into the woman's hand.

Y/N made sure to cup her hand around the woman's tip, catching all of her sperm as she released it.

She cleaned her hand onto a napkin and tucked the Cuban back into her boxers and pants.

Lauren was a bit out of breath, in shock of what just happened.

She had never came so fast before.

"You okay, hun?" Y/N kissed her temple, making her nod.

"Y-Yeah... in f-fine..." she shuddered, making the woman chuckle.

"Come on, our foods cold." Y/N stood up and Lauren rushed to follow, going to the younger woman's car.

Y/N got into the drivers seat and decided to talk there with the Cuban.

"I think this is the perfect opportunity to discuss what we are," she pulled out of the parking lot and started their drive to where they wanted to go next.

The boardwalk.

"Lauren, baby. I want you to know that I did what I did to save us from embarrassment. I didn't want us walking out with eyes on us, making you uncomfortable. But, I also need you to know that this doesn't mean we are going to rush things between us," Lauren understood every word she was saying, nodding her head.

"This means that we will go off where we were and we are not going to jump to something so physical. Not only am I not ready for that, but I feel that where we are right now is a good place," the Cuban nodded her head, grateful that Y/N was so very honest in everything she said and did.

Lauren reached for her hand and the woman smiled, holding it and kissing the back of it.

She gave her a teasing nibble, "now smile, I don't like when you're pouty."

Lauren giggled at this, pulling their hands back.

"I'm not pouty, I'm concentrating. Taking in every word you say," Y/N smiled, rubbing the back of her hand.

"Then I'm very thankful for that."

They arrived at the boardwalk, the crisp Miami air hitting their skin.

For the first day of December it was quite warm.

They walked down the beautiful pier, hand in hand.

Y/N got another call from Camila, "Mi! Mi!" The baby boy exclaimed over the phone.

"Hi, my boy! Look, look how pretty it is!" She showed the camera the water.

"I wish you were here, baby."

"Maybe he is here," Lauren chuckled, pointing.

Y/N turned around, gasping when she saw her baby boy in his little coat and running to her.

"Mi!!" He laughed, waddling and hugging his mother's legs.

"My baby boy! Oh, where's your auntie? How did you get here?!" She saw Camila in the distance, running after him.

"Oh my *breath* god! He *breath* saw you and *breath* took off!" She exclaimed out of breath.

Lauren laughed at this, gently rubbing Liam's cheek.

He laughed and pointed at his auntie, "Titi!"

Y/N chuckled, kissing her baby boy.

"I missed you, baby boy. Come on, look the ducks!" She pointed, taking her son to the edge of the pier to feed the ducks and fish.

"How was he?" Lauren asked the Cuban who finally caught her breath.

"A little angel as always, but he really missed her. He's gotten better, but throws a fit when it comes to his bottle. He just always wants his mother," she smiled, watching Y/N with the baby boy.

"She's such a great mom, Laur. It's crazy to think she's only twenty one."

"Yeah... age is just a number, right?" She questioned, making the brunette laugh and gently punch her shoulder.

"A couple years ago you were scared to date a girl three years younger, now look at you cougar!" Lauren laughed at this, looking at the woman who was playing with her son.

"I'm all seriousness, Camz.. I really like Y/N."

"I know, I can tell you do. She's getting there, too," Camila smiled.

"Getting there?"

"She's still hesitant after the whole Simon ordeal. She still has a few nightmares here and there, but she's gotten a lot better. Liam's really helped her heal. Come on, let's go before they run off," Camila pulled her and Lauren nodded.

The raven haired Cuban didn't realize just how hurt Y/N was. She thought she was completely over that situation. But maybe she was still healing like Camila said.

It would make a lot of sense.

How Y/N was just so keen on them taking things slow.

Lauren walked down the pier, smiling when she saw Y/N getting on a kiddy ride with her son.

"Wooooh!" They cheered, Y/N holding her son.

Liam laughed and clapped his hands, so very happy.

When they got off of the ride, he was clutching his mother's shirt in his hands and trying his hardest to pull it down.

"Hey, hey. Okay, one second baby. Relax, come on," Y/N chuckled, taking him to a more private place to breastfeed him.

Camila and Lauren sat on a bench to wait for them.

"Just take it slow with her, Laur. She's come a long way and you're the first person she's actually opened up to since it happened," Lauren looked up at this, not believing what she heard.

"Really?"

"Yes, Lo. She hasn't dated since the incident and she clearly sees something in you. I don't know if you just make her feel safe or if it's something more, but she is at home when she's with you," Camila looked out at the ducks.

"Just please, Lauren. Please don't make me pick up my best friend off the ground again. It hurt me so much to see her so broken... so close to rock bottom." She looked to the raven haired woman beside her.

"I promise, Camz. I won't do anything to hurt her. I'll try my hardest to make her happy."

"That's all I ask," Camila smiled and gave the woman a hug.

Y/N returned with Liam, sitting with them to watch the firework show.

The baby boy has his headphones over his ears as he watched, eyes lighting up as he saw the beautiful colors.

Lauren smiled when his little hand wrapped around her finger.

Y/N leant her head on the Cuban's shoulder, watching the show.

The raven haired beauty found the courage to wrap an arm around the two, Camila watching with a proud smile on her lips.

Liam was getting tired and everyone decided it was time to head out.

Camila took Liam in her car since she had his car seat and Y/N took Lauren to drop off.

The younger woman walked her lover to her doorstep, hugging her.

She sighed in contentment, just loving this closeness.

Y/N slowly pulled away, looking into those deep green orbs.

She gently tucked that raven hair away from the beauty's face, stroking her cheek.

There were no words exchanged, just a beautiful silent moment between the two.

Slowly they drifted closer until their lips were brushing against one another's.

Lauren couldn't take it anymore, leaning in the last few centimeters before capturing those plump lips in her own.

They shared a soft sigh of contentment, their bodies growing flush against one another's.

They just held one another, softly kissing until the evening air got too cold.

Slowly their lips parted and they looked at one another.

"Will you come in?" Lauren asked, already knowing the answer.

"I can't, Lo. I'm sorry," Y/N cupped her cheek.

"We still have tomorrow together. I'll see you at lunch?"

"Yeah," Lauren nodded, although a bit disappointed.

She watched Y/N go to her car, waving her goodbye before going inside.

She didn't realize how attached she had grown to that woman until she was home alone.

The next day, Sunday afternoon Y/N and Lauren were at Y/N's apartment for lunch and making gingerbread houses with Liam.

The little boy had already found himself covered in frosting and sprinkles, making the young mother run him a bath.

Lauren was stuck cleaning up, somehow not bothered by it.

She wasn't asked to clean up, but it came naturally for her.

Now with a freshly bathed Liam, the three began to decorate the little three bedroom apartment.

Camila was out with her boyfriend, leaving the three be.

Y/N was setting up the Christmas tree, Liam running around with his little toy train that went below it.

Lauren couldn't help but fall in love with this.

The smell of freshly baked gingerbread, the sight of that little boy hugging his mother's thigh as she set up the string of lights on the tree. Her senses were filled with such beautiful things.

"Choo Choo!" He played with his train, putting it on his Mommy's hip.

"That's right, handsome. Trains go Choo Choo," Y/N smiled down at him, feeling warm arms wrap around her from behind.

"I love this."

"I do too," Y/N smiled, leaning up to kiss the Cuban's jaw.

Lauren helped put up the Christmas ornaments, lifting Liam above her head to put the star on top.

Y/N was filming it, soft Christmas music playing in the background.

She smiled, posting it on her socials.

"Mi! Mi!" Liam giggled, hugging his mother's leg.

Y/N chuckled, lifting him up and kissing his forehead.

"Where's my kiss?" Lauren pouted, making the woman smirk.

"Right here," she kissed her lips, playfully.

Liam clapped his hands, a smile on his lips.

The two chuckled at this and Y/N sat her son down to go get the cookies out of the oven.

Lauren couldn't help but stare when she saw the woman bent over to get the tray of cookies.

Her skirt just barely came up to expose the back of her thighs.

It made the Cuban's mind wander.

She snapped out of it the second little hands landed on her face.

She kissed the baby boy's forehead and let him climb all over her on the couch.

He was getting comfortable, laying against her chest and watching The Grinch.

Y/N returned with some warm chocolate milk for the baby boy in his bottle and some hot cocoa for them.

Liam was happy to receive the chocolate milk, tasting his mother's milk.

He wouldn't ever take any other kind.

It not only upset his tummy, but he could taste the difference.

"This isn't your breast milk, is it?" Lauren teased, making the woman laugh.

"As much as I'd love to do that, my milk is only for my son," she chuckled, making the Cuban laugh.

They sat and watched the movie together, dressed in some Christmas pjs to celebrate the start of December.

Camila returned that evening, smelling fresh potato soup.

"Just on time, am I?" She smirked, running over to see over Y/N's shoulder as she cooked.

"Yes, to set the table," the woman pointed with the wooden spoon in her hand, making the brunette groan.

"Boo!" She went to do it anyway.

Liam was hugging his Mommy's leg, sitting on her foot.

Lauren had just returned from the bathroom, catching a whiff of the heavenly scent.

"Ooh, it smells amazing."

"Thank you, baby," Y/N kissed her lips, lifting the baby boy who was on her foot.

"Up we go, handsome," she set him on her hip.

He watched her cook, his little hand in his mouth.

"No fingers, baby. Here," Y/N gave him one of his teethers and he took it.

Lauren smiled, watching the woman cook and helping her serve the bowls on the table.

Liam was sat in his high chair, his little bowl in front of him.

Y/N had let his bowl set out a little bit so that it wasn't so hot.

She checked the temperature before feeding him, anyway.

"God, I love when you cook, Y/N/N," Camila practically moaned.

Y/N chuckled at this, "maybe you should be home for dinner more often, Camz. You're usually out."

"Noted," she nodded.

"Babe, this is amazing. You have to give me the recipe," Lauren gushed.

"Maybe, but you'll owe me one," she smirked, making the Cuban blush.

She wasn't expecting such a joke.

Camila seemed surprised, too, choking on her food.

Y/N laughed at this, making Liam giggle.

He always loved when his Mommy laughed.

After dinner, Y/N was bringing Liam to bed with Lauren beside her.

"Once there was a way to get back homeward... once there was a way to get back home. Sleep pretty darling and do not cry, and I'll sing a lullaby," she sang to her son after tucking him in.

Lauren was leaning against the doorframe, listening to her beautiful voice.

"Golden slumbers fill your eyes, smiles await you when you rise. Sleep pretty darling and do not cry, and I'll sing a lullaby," her soft voice and the taste of her milk was enough to have him falling asleep.

This was the first time Y/N allowed Lauren to be near her when she was breastfeeding her son.

It was such an intimate moment for them, the Cuban gathering her courage to sit beside her.

Liam looked up at her, little lips wrapped around his mother's breast.

"Once there was a way to get back homeward. Once there was a way to get back home. Sleep pretty darling and do not cry, and I will sing a lullaby..." his eyes dropped shut and he was fast asleep.

"Grab me that, Lo," she gestured to her son's pacifier on the nightstand.

Lauren nodded and grabbed the item, helping the young mother slip away from her son without waking him.

She fixed her nursing bra and shirt, helping Lauren up.

The Cuban fixed his covers before following Y/N out.

The younger woman didn't even tell her to follow, she just pushed the door of her bedroom open and left it that way for the Cuban.

Lauren followed after her, finding her undressing for bed.

The Cuban waited for her permission, finally getting a gentle pat on the bed from the woman who had finished undressing.

Y/N's bedroom was clean, organized, beautifully decorated, and scented of vanilla and lavender.

The woman shut her door and slipped under the covers, feeling the Cuban slip in behind her.

Lauren had undressed, leaving herself in her undergarments like Y/N did.

She spooned the woman, slinging an arm around her waist and feeling her scoot back so that there wasn't an inch between them.

The Cuban nuzzled into her warm neck, smelling her scent and being lulled to sleep by those steady breaths.

"Mi! Wo!" Liam was trying to climb onto the bed, making Y/N chuckle and scoop him up.

He jumped on them, successfully waking them up fully.

Lauren laughed at this, finding the boy in only his diaper.

"Come on, handsome. Let's get you changed," Y/N chuckled, getting up and out of bed.

Lauren stole a glimpse of her beautiful body, seeing the scars.

Even if Y/N saw them as ugly or imperfections, she'd always see them as beautiful.

Especially the one running from one hip to the other.

The scar Y/N had gotten when she had her son.

The woman was now in her silk robe, dressing the baby boy after changing his diaper.

"No, don't push me," she got after him for pushing her away when she was only trying to dress him.

"Hey, what's wrong? Look at me, Liam," he whined and pulled at her robe.

"I know you're hungry, just one second and then you can nurse, okay?" He nodded his head, liking the word nurse.

Once he was dressed, she sat on the bed with him.

She pulled her robe down, undoing her nursing bra for her son.

Lauren smiled, playing with the baby's feet as he nursed.

He giggled and looked up at her, drinking his mother's milk.

Y/N wipes his chin when some of her milk dripped down it.

She fixed his position, getting him in a more comfortable place to lay.

"Y/N?" The woman looked at the Cuban beside her.

"Are we a thing?"

"Yes."

"Are we girlfriends?"

"Yes," the woman nodded, a smile on her lips.

"Good," Lauren smiled, relief filling her body as she laid against the woman.

She didn't want to be anywhere else.

Y/N was her home.

And Liam was their baby boy.

They had a family.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

471K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
275K 5.7K 21
Know your battles.... when is it too much G!p Lauren
14.7K 320 14
A few Camren one shots and mini fics enjoy :)
43.5K 582 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you