Desire for each other

sha_writes01 द्वारा

a story of a rude yet soft heart girl..and a boy who is playful, soft hearted...let's see what destiny have w... अधिक

Hello!!
Introduction to the characters
Introduction to the story...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
A/N

Chapter 61

1.6K 213 11
sha_writes01 द्वारा

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update..

Disclaimer**

This update will directly start from the haldi function...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Haldi!💛

First karan's haldi will get done... Then teja's haldi will proceed with karan's haldi...

Karan and Teja were not allowed to see each other before the function... Dur to which they were not been able to talk because their siblings were present in the room the whole time to keep a watch on them...

The haldi decor was all about the flowers... The place where Teja and Karan are going to sit was two huge bowls... Which was seperated by a white cloth in middle so that they won't be able to see each other before the haldi... Next the entrance was decorated by maktas showering flowers from that.... There was even a backdrop for photo shoots who want... There comes the main... Thaal of the event in which the haldi is going to get served....

The outfit which they decided to wear was a bit twining... Actually no... The whole thing was twining... They had the same fabric for their clothes... And they looked absolutely gorgeous....

Karan was sitting in his side while Teja was sitting on her side...

KM:chalo ji haldi di rasm shuru karte hai...

Pra:haa haa.. warna bhai toh anxiety se hi kuch hojayega...

AV:pheli baar kuch sahi baat ki hai...

Pra:mein harr baar sahi baat hi karta hu...

Karan:guys tumlog baad mein bhi Ladd sakte ho... Abhi rasm chalu kare...

Akhil:dekho toh kitna utawala ho rha hai...

Karan blushed a bit...

KM:acha phele todhi haldi laga ke... Fir Karan ki utri hui haldi teju ko lagegi...

KD: please ye khelne wali haldi tumlog baad mein bhi kar sakte ho... Phele dono ki rasm hojaye... Fir hum khelne wali haldi karege...

Everyone nodded...

First KM and KD put a bit of haldi on his cheeks followed by his hands and then on his feets... Then next chacha chachi came and put on the haldi... Next avneet and pratik came to put the haldi on... After everyone got done putting the haldi on Karan... KM went forward and take a bit of haldi from karan's face and put it in the bowl...

KD:chalo ji dhol wol bajao... Punjab di shaadi aur dhol ni... Ae ki gal...

And then dhol started to play...

Karan's whole family without Karan goes to the other side and give haldi to teja's dadi...

KM:ji ye haldi aur ek baar jab haldi hojaye... Tab hum ye parda bhi hata sakte hai...

Karan:finally ab mein meri laddo ko dekhuga... ( Murmured under his breath)

Pra:kya hua Bhai bade smile kar rhe ho..

Karan:ab kya smile bhi nhi kar sakta...

Pra:nhi mujhe laga apne baat Sunni aur isliye smile kar rhe ho...

Karan scratched his nape and blushed a bit...

And then Teja's haldi started...

First her father came forward with dadi to put the haldi on... Then shravan... He had tears in his eyes...

Teja:bhai ro kyu rhe ho...

She wiped his tears... And he shook his head... He kissed her forehead...

Shrv:hamesha khush reh... Aur yaad rakhna ki mein humesha tere liye hu... Tu kabhi bhi mujhe call karegi mein hamesha Tera call pick up karunga...

Teja had tears.... And she hugged him tightly...

Teja:aap mujhe Rula rhe ho...

She said teasingly to hide her tears... Shravan laughed...

Then siddhart with Kiara to put the haldi...

Sidd:jyada time toh nhi mila tere sath but jitna bhi mila but jitna bhi tha... Bond banane ke liye sufficient tha... And now thinking that you will not be there in the breakfast table shouting on your PA is what I am going to miss about you my doll...

Teja smiled and hugged him Kiara also joined them...

Kia:meri humesha yahi dua hai ki tu khush reh... Aur jaha bhi jayegi waha khushiya hi aayegi...

KD: vo toh aagai hai... Teju ke pao padne se phele hi humare Ghar mein kitni Khushi aagai...

KM:ye toh sahi bola apne....

Everyone smiled at how karan's family had accepted teju as their daughter now...

Next up ashnoor came...

She didn't had courage to even out the haldi.. Because she was already tearing up....

Teja shook her head and said...

Teja:Ash tu roti bhi hai... Mene toh tujhe kabhi rote hue nhi dekha...

Ash:di yaar... Kabhi toh rone do...

Teja:mere hote hue tu tere aakh mein kabhi aasu nhi aane dugi...

Ash smiled...

Ash:wish you a very happy married life ahead di...

Teja:thank you my baccha...

Teja kissed her cheek and ashnoor came back...

Karan:yaar ab hogya toh ye parda toh nikal do... Mujhe meri hi hone wali Dulhan Ko nhi dekhne de rhe ho... Ye kya naainsaafi hai...

Karan shouted from other side..

Everyone giggles on his demand while Teja blushed....

Pra:hata rhe hai...

Then pratik with the help of siddhart and shravan removed the cloth from the middle...

And there is she... Sitting like a angel directly from the heaven.. the haldi on her face was enhancing the beauty of her....

Teja also looked at him... He was looking like handsome as ever... The way his kurta was tighten around his arms where making him looking more handsome and hot...

They both were came back to earth by a splash of haldi on there face... Because of which they both closed their eyes... When they recoverd from their shock...

They both opened their eyes and saw their siblings ready with another hand full of haldi to make their face more yellow...

Teja:guys insaan ho ki nhi...

Karan:wahi aise koi karta hai... Ab ruko...

Karan stood up and took a hand full and placed his hands on pratik's face.... Making him colour in haldi while everyone laughed...

Karan:badi hasi  AA rhi hai... Rukk...

Karan said to Teja and coloured her also in haldi...

Teja:ahh... This is not fair...

She also took haldi and put the haldi on his face...

Elder laughed on them...

Shravan took Teja in his arms while siddhart took Karan in his arms... They both looked at each other gave a nod and throws the couple of in the pool....

Both Teja and Karan looked at each other in the water and gave a nod... And then pulled everyone in the pool...

With a alot of laughter and smiles they ended the haldi function... But not the day... There's alot pending for the day..

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:Karan to know the truth about his chacha chachi..

Target:
Votes:165+
Comments:30+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

208K 24.9K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
45.2K 5.7K 28
"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒚!"
78.5K 9.8K 61
This story is about two people who already hold a relation but destiny made them life partners. They became husband wife from devar bhabhi. This is t...
82.7K 12K 54
Hello beautiful souls ❤️ this is the sequel for my book We are better together... if you had read that book then must have known why i had to make t...