A twist of hatred

Da ameeyrerh1

A coming of love story which begins with hatred . Yazid a handsome, cruel and chilling 18 year old son of... Altro

Author's note
Flustered 😔
Leaving home🥺
New school.. new life..😊
Love her guts!
Backfired😂
Comfort🙃
Cuddled😝
Taking advantage😖
A warning!
Imbecile😕
Sweet sixteen🥹🥰
His gift😣
He ruined me😭
Locked 🔐💔
Dollar bills 💸
In love❤️
He's back..😔
Partying 🍾
Splitting us apart😓
Not an update!
Them🫠
My prince charming 🥹💓
I love this guy ☺️
Who's she? Hoor!
Unworthy💔
Broken pieces ❤️‍🩹
Becoming Mrs 💍
Bombshell 💣😪
Heal me!
Five letter word 😣
Completed puzzle❣️
Shatuu🤭
It hurts💔
Not an update 😭
Gone💔🥺
Bells🔔 🎉
Facade🥲
AN
Happiest day💓
Peace🦋
Truth or dare🫣😢
Bad luck🥺😣
That's a promise!
Flashback💔
His darkest secrets💀
A/N
I'm toxic💔
Go away😭
Once again..shattered!
Khairyy!!
An unwavering confession❤️‍🩹
Let go!
Chasing her!
Tragic night❤️‍🩹
A very Long night🤭
Mournful existence❤️‍🩹
Today or tomorrow??🤭🌚
Ripped apart💔
Hello lovers of TOH
Her grit💗
Frostbitten🥶❄️
Coffee☕️
A historical moment🫠
His camera📸
Nostalgic laughter🧸
Mine isn't?
Beauty? You again?
Emily🫣
Journey of hearts👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
His evil intentions,her strong faith!
Her husband🤌
Assaulted💔
Wires of pain❤️‍🩹
Reclaiming my life🥺❤️
Feiry reprisal:A taste of revenge😹
Two liqours😵‍💫
I love you,my Zeedan🤭❤️
Broken:her body and soul😫😭
Broken Bonds: The Painful Unraveling.
Please and please read this🥺🙏:not a new chapter
Sinking in regret;💔
Lingering longings😔
Twisted fates;unraveling deception•
Lost in despair 😞
Still there 😪
Reunited Hearts: The Final Chapter🥹
A must read🥺❤️🫂
Epilogue:a love rekindled.

I love her!

73 15 0
Da ameeyrerh1

Handsome

She left me in a condition so hard to understand.
What has she done to me?
I really want her and I never knew I did want her until minutes ago. She will never give herself to me,that I'm sure of.
What should I do?
Should I force it upon her?
Hell no I can't!
I need someone to talk to so I immediately dialed Sam's number. My hands were shaking as I put the phone to my ear after he picked it. I told him what just happened and all I was waiting for was his point of view. But he was killing me with suspense.
Seconds later,he sighed before starting to talk.

"First of all don't you dare force her cause you know what the outcome's going to be. If she kept quiet for all the things you did to her in the past she ain't going to keep mum for this. Just take your pills and sleep" he said

"Dude I don't have any left" I complained urging him to bring another idea.

"Then suit yourself with lemon" he said and that's not an option to me.

"Where can I get it right now?" I asked him completely  stratified. I was totally out of ideas.

"Ask one of the maids to bring it to you. You guys probably have it at the kitchen"

"But they will suspect me and you know how wary I am. Any hint, no matter how slight it is I don't want it."

"Go by yourself then. As simple as that"

"Dude I don't wanna meet any of the maids,anything can happen fh"

"Ah'ah enough abeg then just stay in your room"

"An idle nan is a devil's workshop. Beauty will be in danger as far as my mind is functioning well."

"Mtsww,then go perform ablution and read the qur'an. I would have asked you to do that in the first place to save myself all these" he said before ending the call.
I placed my legs on the floor before standing up,I have full assurance that this is going to work. So I got the holy book before folding my legs.
My heart beat which was beating so fast started to beat normally and I was calming down. All bawdy thoughts were getting out of my mind and I felt peace overwhelming me.

I read a lot that night,and I stopped only when I felt that I'm peaceful and my mind is pure. I prayed my supplications and that night I slept peacefully which was quite unexpected.

The next day,I woke up the same as everyday stretching my legs off my bed and unto the floor. My arms raised up. Upon waking up my brain displays the last scenes of the previous night. All I was able to do was brush off the thoughts cause they did nothing but made me wrought up. It was my fault that it all happened and now I'm sure she's going to disrespect me more.I will just act like it never happened and with that thought I ambled to the lavatory.

I performed wudou before walking to the mosque like always.I came back after prayer,made my way to Dad's apartment to greet both him and First luv.
After that I went back to my apartment.

I took my bath before getting dressed. The sun was already up. The sun poured through my drapes. Another day had dawned.
They are times that I feel that I must have been so blessed to live for days over and over again. Yes I'm blessed we all are blessed to be living for more days.
At first they are the dreams,then the sense of welcoming a new day,then the anticipation of  what ever comes.

I went down through the lifter and walked to the dining table.

"My First luv" I said giving her a hug

"How was your night Bestest?"  She asked whilst my attention was on Beauty who was glaring scornfully at me.

"It was as peaceful as ever thanks to someone" I said sending deadly glares her way too.
First luv quickly pushed me out of her body her whole demeanor altering.

"Handsome" She called looking deeply at me without any sense of lark

"Yes Momy" I teased trying to ease the tensed atmosphere

"Who is the someone you are talking about. Wallahi don't tell me you got a girlfriend without me knowing cause I will cut off your legs" she ranted off

Sometimes I wonder why First luv acts weird like she's always saying she can't wait for me to get married but each time I mentioned of a girl then all I get in return is her wrath.

"Haba now,you are my best friend fh if I got one you will know. And besides I was referring to your daughter over there" I said pointing at Beauty. Her mouth was stretched and drawn back exposing her teeth,her eyes were as wide as saucers. One word for her was fear,yes she was afraid I could tell more to First Luv.

A smile immediately crept on First luv's lips.

"Oh that's good then" she just said not asking any further.
Like what happened or what did she do to make me happy.Something really smelled fishy but still I can't figure out what.

Beauty closed her eyes and tilted her head back letting out a huge exhalation of pent-up breath. She was relieved probably because First luv didn't enquire any further.I was also relieved cause I got nothing to reply her with.

First luv locked our arms together before we took two steps to the table. She sat me down on the chair smiling sheepishly.I couldn't help but ponder on what cause her increase in happiness.

Beauty kept on glaring at me low key,anger rose in me like a tide but I kept it in check.

I faced a lavish meal on my plate before I took a tentative bite and chewed slowly. Mmm ambrosia. I widened my eyes and leaned forward sigh of relief ascending to heaven. The next mouthful vanished with nary a chew. Within moments the remainder of the food disappeared as I gnawed and growled like a caged bear.All too soon the plate was bare,i then belched. A good belch tinged with the taste and scent of ... No!
It was dead silent,no clinking sounds of plates and spoons so I looked up and found them both looking at me with their mouths hung open. I looked at my plate then back to them and then to their plates which were all full but not to their brim.
A flush of embarrassment took over my face as I looked at them.
Seconds later a buzz of laughter spread in the room. They were laughing so hysterically mimicking how I ate hungrily and also how I belched. It was very annoying,i grimaced then stood up. Looking behind me the maids waiting for me were muffling their laughter.I quivered in anger as I walked to the two maids. I cupped my fist in my other hand before raising it to lay on them both.

"Not when I'm here,I won't let you maltreat them." She said but I didn't pay any heed to her words,so I dragged them out to the front yard.

My personal securities immediately walked up to me
"Sir what should we do to them?" They asked

"Let the dogs devour on them" I said shaking with fury anger spiking up in me. That was so disrespectful of them,how dare them.

I watched as they were been dragged away,I didn't felt a slight pity for them even when they were crying and asking for help.

First luv walked out when they were already gone walking side by side with Beauty.

"First luv I'm off" I said trying to give her a hug. She jerked away immediately giving me a cold look.
She didn't look happy for what I did,but I had to punish them.

This is my kingdom where only I rule,I have to put my fear in them. They have to give me full respect or else I can go from punishing them to threatening their lives. You don't do shit with me and go scot free.

She walked back inside and I instantly followed her in. Beauty was by the door when I passed and she was lowering her lips looking like she didn't care at all.

"First luv please I'm sorry. You know I can't go to work if you didn't smile and pray to me" I said following her nonstop

"Stop following me Handsome . Just go I don't have anything to do with you" She said her face still In a scowl.
I hate it when she's angry with me,the feeling is so suffocative that I can't withstand it.
Few minutes past and I was still begging her,the next thing I already have tears dampening my eye lids.

"Oh God Handsome stop that,come here my child" she said taking me into her embrace.

"I've forgiven you but don't do it again. Be kind to people beneath you,you shouldn't have punished them that way. If you had let the matter in my hands I would have punished them the right way. What they did was unforgivable,it was so foolish of them to laugh at my son,my only son the only heir to Bamally empire and fortune. I didn't give birth to you for you to be inhumane,for the past years when you were in school. The maids looked more in peace ,pls don't do that again" she ended and I smiled at her

"Insha Allah first luv . But you didn't pray and bless me"

"Allahumma barik feeka wa hayatuka my child" she said patting my well curled hair.

Squaring my shoulders I looked up to her after mustering an Ameen.

"Now I can walk head held up high for my mother has prayed for me. I ain't scared of anything" I said smiling and she took me in for another hug,praying for my success as well as my safety.

Work was hectic as usual,tons of work were piled up at the company. But Alhamdulillah we have started some constructions and they were all a huge success. My company was already rating in the first hundreds ,that alone was a huge success. And I couldn't have been there if not for my mother's everyday prayers.

My dream,the mission as well as the goal is for the company to be among the first ten world wide. That I'm looking forward to and I have high hopes and aspirations.

I came back home before maghrib so I just stopped at the mosque. After praying I walked into the house and then to my apartment. I wanted to go see First luv first but I badly wanted a shower. I sharply got cladded in some relaxation outfit.

Knowing already where First luv could be right now I walked into the kitchen but it was only Beauty and the chefs present. They scurried out immediately I walked in and I smiled. I could see my fear in their eyes and I'm so glad to for that. The punishment I gave to the maids earlier must have added to their grief.
I folded up my hands staring at her as she was sitting in the large kitchen island ignoring my presence. It was as if I'm invisible.

"Dalla why are you looking at me like that,kamar wani maye" she yelled and I stepped forward moving closer to her. I grabbed her wrist before holding it tight dipping my nails into her skin. She yelped attempting to get out of my hold but all of her efforts were so futile.

"Just because of what happened yesterday don't take it as an opportunity for you to disrespect me to your heart content. I was just in a condition if not what will I do with you,meye a nan?" I spatted moving my eyes from her head to toe in disgust.

All the curves in the right places.. I always seem to notice despite every situation.

"What ever it is,it's non of your business. What you are doing right now is what the Hausa's call nade tabarmar kunya da hauka" she said back.
I moved my other hand to her flat tummy before pinching it ever so hard. She opened her mouth to shout but I immediately placed my free hand on it.

"See her as if she didn't enjoy the presence of my lips against hers. Beauty,just know that. I'm letting some things aside because of First luv but beware of the day you will get trapped in my den,for I'm the lion of this house." I said mischievously making sure her blood was boiling with fear.
When I thought she swallowed the words I removed my hand away and just in time she started talking once again.

"I'm not for you and I will never be. I'm for my future husband. Don't think just because I let you have your way yesterday then you can overcome me. I didn't enjoy any damn thing for you have no effect on me. I'm I clear? She said all in one breath gritting her teeth. I immediately pinned her head to the wall in rage.

"You know what Beauty ? I hate you" I blurted out but she looked unaffected by my words meanwhile she's was looking at me in disgust. She then let out a humorless laugh

"I don't only hate you but I loath and despise you Handsome" she said and this isn't the first time she said such to me but today I felt angry at her words I felt sad. I loosened her before bawling out of the kitchen. Looking around I hoped I would catch one of the maids peeking or eavesdropping on us. I would have let down my anger on her,nevertheless I walked away.
But Beauty I have to deal with her or else she would be taking me for granted. I don't take shit even from the boys but Beauty. She just do any thing she wishes to me,I wonder where she always gets the courage and confidence to say anything that fit her to me.
My chest tightened
Feelings of hatred and disgust for the girl must have multiplied in my heart

Maybe that was only what I thought but it wasn't the case..still I don't know. Things of the heart are always so complicated,so hard to understand.

Sitting in my room, I cupped my face in my hands thinking. But they was no possible outcome from the thoughts. My phone rung and I staggered back to lean on the bed board letting out huge exhalation of pent-up breath. I picked up the call and the voice was cracking. Probably network issues,I almost ended up the call to call her again when she spoke up. And her voice came out perfect and fine.

"Bestest" she called and I smiled mopping away perspiration that has developed while waiting.

"Babe" I said and I could hear her sighing.

"How are you and work?" She asked sounding so off

"I'm fine Alhamdulillah My Hoor. Anything wrong? You sounded down" I enquired

"To ba kai baneh bah" she said probably pouting

"What have I done?" I asked mimicking her voice.

"Unm unm you didn't call me since we had that little fight" she said and I tilted my head. Now isn't a time to talk about that fight.

"A lot has been going on wallah that's why but it's not because I was angry with you." I said

"It's because Beauty is going through a lot right that you couldn't think of me . I'm sure that's the case"

"Please Hoor don't take those words I said to you to heart. I didn't mean any of them. Right now all I want is for you to be my comfort zone" I said now propping my head on the pillow putting the call on handsfree,images of our fight flashing in my mind.

"Shikenan husband to be I will do as you wish"
She said sounding so cool,I prefer the vibrant Hoor honestly

"Whatt?" I heard Beauty's voice. For a second I though I was having illusions but when I looked up,it was really her.
She heard all that we were saying and the whole situation looked like a girlfriend has caught her cheating boyfriend.
That instance I regretted putting the call on handsfree.
The suspense was killing me,I want to hear her talk. I want to know what opinion she had on this. The next words she said made me sure that she will never let me marry Hoor. Sadness engulfed me,I need Hoor in my life and she even needs me more..
But once Beauty stepped up in this matter then First luv will never let me get my way..
I want her as my wife not only do I want her,I seriously love her..

**
Vote and comment please😩
Don't be a silent reader please,tell me what you think🥺😫

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Scarred For Life Da JB

Storie d'amore

288K 49.9K 87
*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so she stared directly into his eyes. "But I...
80.4K 2.9K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
95.3K 9.6K 47
Do you know any other Zoeya Aliyu?. Its your wedding card and better get prepared you are getting married in two weeks!". For a moment there I went n...
63.1K 13K 76
"i will give you my kidney and i want luxury life in return" Everyone stared at me jaw dropped, puzzled, I'm just a passerby how can I just stick my...