HAPPIER; jra ✓

Από TGTATB0

⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ HAPPIER ⠀⠀⠀ in which, they go through the hardest period of their lives while trying to appear ha... Περισσότερα

000 | introduction
001 | just needs some time
002 | missed being with you
003 | you're so irresistible
004 | still get an urge
005 | this is embarrassing..
006 | cause you love me
007 | soaking in the sun
008 | is that all you gathered?
010 | oh my fucking god
011 | it looks good on you
012 | to the hottest dilf
013 | going to put you first
014 | happy fourth of july
015 | you seem nervous
016 | been keeping me up
017 | can't you just be happy
018 | i was waiting for you
019 | glad you like it
020 | it's been too long
021 | you are having a..
022 | see you in paris
023 | no shit dumbass
024 | you're quite self aware
025 | this is exhausting
026 | real mature of you
027 | no boys allowed
028 | i'm leaving then
029 | don't want to jinx it
030 | are you doing okay?
031 | please look after her
032 | now i'm debating
033 | the best for you
034 | i like the feeling
035 | want you with me..
036 | not going anywhere
037 | see how things go
038 | we'll be okay
039 | without him
040 | it's not your fault
041 | i don't want to
042 | after this setback
043 | time for a change
044 | you're the prettiest
045 | are we there yet?
046 | some extra cuddles
047 | i'm so in love
048 | she's not too well
049 | whatever it takes
050 | paint pretty pictures
051 | you can't make them
052 | anywhere that you are
053 | i really hate it here..
054 | why did you leave
055 | appreciate these moments
056 | get the fuck out!
057 | you've come so far
058 | always be supportive
059 | this isn't goodbye
060 | our happier chapter
thank you <3
book five !!

009 | sounds like it'll be fun

188 13 0
Από TGTATB0

Coming home from rehearsals and letting himself into his girlfriend's apartment, he sent the girl sat at her kitchen island in front of an easel a smile while watching her dip her brush into a cup of water, swirling it around as he walked over to her.

"What are you painting?" Jack asked, loosely draping his arms around her from behind and placing a few kiss on her neck.

"I don't know.." she softly shrugged, drying her brush off and dipping it into the white to lighten the blue she had just painted on the yet to be decided artwork's background. "How was rehearsals?"

"Same as always," he sighed.

"Is your manager still mad at you?"

"Probably.. he wasn't there today though."

"When are you leaving that band?"

"Adalyn.." he chuckled softly. "How was therapy?"

She shook her head, "it's tomorrow."

"Is it only Wednesday?" he spoke through another sigh as he received a small hum. "That means I have rehearsals again tomorrow.."

"What are you doing on Friday?"

"It's my birthday.."

"I know, that's why I'm asking.."

"oh um.. my friends are gonna come over my place," he replied, causing her to put her brush back into the water cup and turn around to look at him, a confused expression on her face.

"Don't you see them enough?" she furrowed. "I thought you didn't want to be around them.."

"No not the band, my friends that I went to school with," he explained, making her even more confused. "You haven't met them before."

"oh.."

"You're invited of course, we were discussing it a couple weeks ago now and of course we weren't really talking then so it just went completely over my mind till you mentioned my birthday," he babbled in defence as she turned back to her painting. "Was there something that you wanted to do?"

"I was gonna ask if you wanted to go away for the weekend.." she mumbled, "but if you want to be with your friends instead go ahead we just had a week together so I understand.."

"We can go somewhere if you want," he quickly agreed. "I'll just tell them that we'll do the Forth of July only, instead of both, I can celebrate my birthday with them then, I don't care, it's not like it a major one."

"No.. be with you friends, you already made the plans, we don't have to be together for everything."

"No Adalyn," he moved to leaning against the counter beside her, gently lifting her chin up with his finger so she'd look at him. "You clearly want to do something together so we will, okay?"

"But you already-"

"They'll understand," he politely interrupted her before she got too overwhelmed. "Where do you want to go, you have me all to yourself Friday, Saturday and Sunday."

"What if we went somewhere close by.. like, I don't know, Malibu, for a night and your friends come as well?" she more so suggested. "Then you won't be letting them down. I'll pay of course- only for a AirBnB though, they can find their own way there."

"Do you want to do that?" he asked.

"Do you?"

"mhm.. it sounds like it'll be fun."

"Will your friends be okay with that?"

"I'm sure they will."

"Can you make sure."

"I will," he nodded once again. "I'll text them but I'm going to go shower, wash off, then I'll be back out and we'll make dinner."

"okay.."

"I love you," he placed a kiss on her lips.

"I love you too."

While Jack walked off down the hall to the main bedroom and bathroom, Adalyn picked a brush back up, swirling it around in the paint as she continued to brush a baby blue color and white over the whole canvas — still trying to decide on what to actually paint.

Soon returning the brush into the water cup and picking her phone up, quickly taking a photo of the canvas and opening it in her drawing app, sketching up a quick idea before she put anything else on the canvas.

Flicking between the app and Pinterest, saving a few inspiration and references photos. Placing her phone back down and keeping one of the photos opened on her screen, she then put out a new paint color and mixed up one that she was happy with.

After about fifteen more minutes passing, Jack wandered his way back out to the kitchen, he turned his phone off and shoved it into the pocket of his shorts while he moved his gaze to his girlfriend and her painting as he got closer to her.

"Is now when I ask what are you painting?" he broke the comfortable silence, stopping behind her once again as he repeated his question from before.

"It's a window.." Adalyn replied. "Well at the moment it is."

"Are you planning to paint something else with it?"

"mhm, on the windowsill."

"And what would you like for dinner?" he placed a small kiss on the top of her head as he changed the subject. "Pasta with some sort of meat like we always have?"

"Can we just like order In-And-Out?" she turned her head around to look at him. "I've been like craving it like all afternoon but I haven't been bothered to go get it or order it."

"Yeah we can order food," he nodded, placing a kiss on her lips before sitting down on the island set next to her. "Just tell me whatever you want."

"Do it on my phone, I'll pay," she pushed it over to him. "And get yourself food from wherever you want we don't have to have the same."

"You know you don't have to pay for everything, I can this time."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I have money, I don't why you think I'm extremely broke," he somewhat awkwardly chuckled. "I swear you alway pay for everything, let me be a gentleman for once."

"Twenty dollars on fast food, wow you're the best gentleman anyone could ever find," she joked, her attention now back on her painting. "How did I get so lucky."

"I know right," he chuckled. "No one can compete with me."

"Absolutely no one."

"Have you left the apartment today?" Jack changed the subject after a few seconds of silence.

"Yeah I went to the store this morning to buy this stuff," she gestured at the art supplies spread across the table in front of her. "Why?"

"Okay, I was just going to suggest going for a drive to get food instead but if you don't want to we don't have to," he sort of babbled. "I can just order it to here."

"I'm kinda busy babe," she glanced over at him while talking about her painting.

"That's alright, just let me know what you want," he replied. "I'll get In-And-Out too."

While Adalyn continued painting and told the boy what she'd like from the fast food restaurant, Jack soon placed the delivery order before turning his phone off and turning his attention to his girlfriend.

"You're actually quite good," he spoke up. "I mean you haven't painted much yet, but you've put a lot of detail into that sky and window."

"You're actually good," she mocked. "Shut the fuck up. That's rude."

"Why?" he chuckled.

"It sounds like you expected me to be shit," she explained, then giving him her full attention. "I'll have you know.. I, in fact, use to paint a lot so I've had a lot of practice."

"Why did you stop then?"

"I grew up.."

"Adalyn.. adults can paint, you don't need to be a child or teenager," he spoke in a slightly confused tone.

"Yeah but I was busy having sex so I didn't have time to," she replied, grabbing another smaller canvas from the bag.

"Are you saying I don't have sex with you enough?" he playfully raised a brow.

"Shut up and paint with me," she handed the canvas to him.

"Now I'm an artist so don't be too jealous if mines better," he teased.

"whatever," she shook her head, causing him to let out a small chuckle.

Over the next almost half hour, the two sat there pretty much in silence while they both painted on their own canvases. Although a lot of the time Jack was more focused on her, watching her as she moved her brushed along the canvas.

A small frown was on Adalyn's face and her gazed was glued to her painting, taking her time with adding in the detail and making sure she liked the coloring and tones — focusing on the painting like it's all that she has left.

"Our food's here," Jack softly spoke while getting up from the seat, shoving his phone into his pocket and placing his hands on both of her shoulders and kissing her cheek. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

"mhm.."

Quickly making his way down to the lobby, thanking the driver for the delivery before going back up the elevator to the girl's apartment. Locking the door behind himself and placing the bag on the counter between them as he sat back down.

"thank you," Adalyn mumbled slightly, pushing the easel and paint tray back to make a clean area for her food.

"You don't need to say thank you," he shook his head, grabbing the food out of the bag, sorting who's is who's. "It's literally the least I could do in return for everything you do for me."

"mh.." she hummed as she grabbed her burger and then took a bite, being quick to put it back in the box and cover her mouth, almost vomiting at the taste but forcing herself to sallow. "that wasn't very good.."

"Do you want to make food then?" he asked after swallowing his own food.

"No, you eat yours," she shook her head. "I'll just eat the fries and find something else later if I'm still hungry."

"Okay.."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

i'm so excited for the next chapter 👀

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

268K 8.5K 30
❝ ᴍᴀᴇᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ❞ { ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ }
104K 1.8K 30
Emily has grown up with Jonah. They are both in high school. and some bad shit happens
78.4K 585 88
Another Instagram love story..
93.9K 1.2K 77
@jackaverymusic followed you. @jackaverymusic commented: qt started: 9/2/17 ended: 12/12/17