Maybe more then friends// pum...

De cxttxgx

Two teachers well Quackity and Schlatt. Who were bestfriend in high school, they lost touch but still missed... Mai multe

We meet again...
Married?
Yeah
Dating?
Update
Kid
Im sorry
IM BACK
Creepy
End

Really?

132 8 2
De cxttxgx

(I FORGOT QUACKITY SPOKE SPANISH SO HE'S NOW A SPANISH TEACHER NOT ENGLISH, SAPNAP WILL BE THE ENGLISH TEACHER, IF YOU'RE CONFUSED GO LOOK BACK AT THE FIRST CHAPTER WITH THE ROLE AND WHAT SUJET THEY TEACH)

It was a week before Halloween and we've fooled everyone. We keep denying it but with the nicknames people think were lying.

I didn't have a class so I decided to walk over to Schlatt's classroom. I entered and the student looked focused on an exam. Schlatt wasn't there. 'Where Schlatt?' I asked Schlatt's class. 'Went to talk to Karl' someone answered.

They had a candy bar at the corner of the class. I quickly grabbed a couple and started giving some to everyone and a lot for myself. 'What exam are you guys doing?' I say. 'PEDMAS' someone said again.

'Oh that one!.. answer to question 5 is A, it's the most complicated one!' I say. No one expected it but just wrote that. 'Well I'll get going before Schlatt yells at me, don't snitch!' I say walking out.

I had a bunch of candy stuff in my pocket. I went to Karl's classroom. It was just him and he was at his desk answering some questions. 'Hey gay @ss!' He yells at me catching some people's attention.

'Schlatt left correct?' I say going up to him. 'Yes sadly your little boyfriend went back to his classroom' he said in a sacartiste voice.

'Oh no, can I stay here for a while? I'll give you half my candy!' I say knowing someone is going to snitch. 'Sure but how much do you have and where did you get it!' He said happily I took a chair and sat beside him.

'A lot and it's from Schlatt's classroom..' I say mumbling that last part. He just took it and started eating. 'I also have the kids an answer to there exam..' I say whispering. 'YOU WHAT?' He yelled shocked. 'Yeah..'I say. There was a loud knock on the door everyone jumped.

'Alexis Quackity, I know your in here' Schlatt said. 'Well I get that' I say getting up. I opened the door 'yes?' I say. He looked scary but I was used to it.

'Why did you give everyone candy and took some?!' He yelled. 'Because they looked miserable' I say walking back to my classroom.

He followed. We arrived in my classroom.

'Sorry for being mad at you but I have a question to ask?' He said. 'Forgived and went do you want?' I say. He just looked at me and came closer

He then kissed me, it was quick. 'I- I'm sorry!' He said covering his face.

I was blushing, tomato red blushing. I enjoyed it? 'I- it's fine..' I say. Shocked at my answer he looks at me also tomato red.

'I think I love you.. ever since we were younger..' he mumbled but I heard. 'I love you too.. also ever since we were younger..' I mumble back.

'R-really?' He said not expecting that. 'Really' I say. He then pulled me into another kissed which I immediately melted in.

We broke the kiss when the bell rang. 'Alright Pumkin I have to go, don't miss me too much!' He said smirking. 'Yeah yeah whatever' I say.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

735K 42.6K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
358K 27.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
3.6M 153K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.2M 30.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...