Royal Love Katsuki Bakugou

由 Bakugou-kun_654321

Okay hold up, This is not bakugou x READER it is a bakugou x OC. This prince I have to marry brings out a si... 更多

Prologue
Important information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

24 3 2
由 Bakugou-kun_654321

Akagi, Reiko and Nishiko are sitting on the chair underneath the big tree, near the fountain.

Aika and Katsuki finally reached the castle, there Aika realized that Reiko and Nishiko had already arrived. They were sitting on the garden benches with Akagi, chatting. Katsuki and Aika walked up to them, She waved at the three in front oh her, as she smiled and nudged Katsuki's arm to greet them. Katsuki just said a simple 'hi' and looked away to the scenery.

It is the first time he seen it. The beautiful garden was filled with roses of different varieties, red, white, purple and much more. The big tree inside the gates of the conservatory was just as big as the oak tree back in Katsuki's green house. The birds chirped as they flew towards the fountain, the butterflies and bees buzz around the bushes of sweet smelling flowers. A few cats were roaming around the garden chasing after the birds that once flew away as they sensed the cat. The sunlight of the now setting sun was seeping through the thick canopy of the the garden. The shadow of the castle falls on the green, nicely mowed lawn of the garden. The lanterns around the garden slowly started turning on as the sun soon started setting west. Katsuki stared at the conservatory, longing to go in there. It was bigger than his! He was about to tell Aika that he is going to go in there.

Katsuki turned towards the others, but noticed that Aika and the other girl wasn't there. Akagi noticed Katsuki's confused face and so he spoke up.

"Aika and Nishiko went to Aika's chamber." Akagi stated.

"Meet Prince Reiko of the Southern Isles." Akagi introduced Reiko to Katsuki.

"Nice to meet you Bakugou." Reiko said, bowing.

Katsuki just let out a slight 'tch' and stuffed his hands inside his pockets. He was angered by the fact that Aika didn't tell him when leaving.

"I've seen you look at the conservatory, do you want to go in there?" Akagi questioned. Katsuki suddenly looked at him and nodded.

The three boys walked into the green house and Katsuki almost immediately gasped, not being able to keep his composure. He tried acting cool, but he was mesmerized by the beauty of the the interior of the conservatory.

Long strands of lavenders hanged on the ceiling of the conservatory above Katsuki, He looked around with pure astonishment in his eyes. He has never seen anything like this before. The nets around the conservatory blocked the overgrown bushes that were covering the glasses of the green house. It was a long, massive pathway with fallen petals of lavenders on the ground under Katsuki's boots. Roses, violets, sunflowers and thick bushes with wild berries in it covered the path making the inside of the conservatory seem like a forest.

"Pretty, isn't it!" Reiko asked.

"It sure is." Katsuki replied.

"Every time I come over, I come here just so I could see this beautiful scenery." Reiko admitted.

"So, your not coming here for spending time with me and Aika?" Akagi questioned with a smile.

Reiko just chuckled, while Katsuki looked at the two with envy. He never really got a chance to spend his time like this with Kirishima. Katsuki's mom always forced him to learn and use his time training with the chief.

-

-

Aika was so glad Nishiko could come. Aika will be seeing Nishiko again at the ball dedicated to her and Katsuki.

"Aika!! I feel so happy for you, I can't wait until I get married." Nishiko exclaimed.

"The wait is probably the best part." Aika stated.

"Aika is something wrong?" Nishiko asked.

"No, not at all." Aika stated as she fidgeted with her hands.

"Well, my parents are allowing me to marry whoever I love, but if I can't find anyone until perhaps twenty......they will choose." Nishiko stated.

"You're so lucky!!" Aika yelled, as she pouted.

Her parents were forcing Aika to marry Katsuki, as his kingdom is the only one which could keep up with the Crystallis kingdom.

"Does your parents like him?" Nishiko questioned.

"Yes"

"Did you hold hands?" She still questioned while maybe even daydreaming a bit. Aika heaved out a sigh and rolled her eyes.

"Yes"

"Did you go somewhere romantic?" Well Aika ran into the forest and the forest was always a beautiful place to go. There were flowers under the path the two couples walked.

"Is he a gentleman?" Nishiko asked yet again.

"No" Aika answered with the most annoyed tone in her voice.

"What? What happened? Do you not like him?" Nishiko questioned.

"NO, I do not like him! He is such a flirt, and must I remind you this was mine and his first date. He stares at me as if he wants to seduce me, he invades my space carelessly and he knows how upset and uneasy I am, but he doesn't even care. He just stands there and stares at me in a very uncomfortable way. No Nishiko, I DO NOT like him." Aika ranted, Nishiko just giggled and she just stared at her.

"What are you giggling about?" Aika questioned.

"Nothing.....it just sounds like your prince would do dirty things to you." Nishiko giggled, Aika felt her face get hot.

"What do you m-mean di..dirty things?" Aika stuttered, getting some scary images in her head. All Nishiko did was giggle, but she doesn't realize what she said could be true. Aika started to feel scared and Nishiko just kept laughing.

"L-Look at your face! Your not even anywhere near him, yet you are already so flustered. Wow I need to stalk you two on a date someday." Nishiko laughed even harder.

"Nishiko, that's enough!" Aika snapped, Nishiko laughed a bit more and then stopped with a sigh at the end.

"You two will be soooooo R-O-M-A-N-T-I-C together." Nishiko squealed as she teased the poor Aika in front of her.

"But Nishiko, I am serious. I don't like the way he makes me feel." Aika stated, Nishiko stopped and looked at Aika with a serious look.

"Well, knowing you, you two will be fighting a lot. My advice to you is just to understand each other." Nishiko stated, Aika nodded in return.

"Anyways, I need to go Aika. Dad told us to get back before sunset." Nishiko said getting up from where she once sat.

"Aww, your dad is so strict." Aika whined.

-

-

Aika and Akagi bid their friends farewell, They soon got back in the castle to see Katsuki screaming at Izuku at the top of his lungs.

"You damn nerd, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?" Katsuki questioned, grabbing Izuku by his collar.

"Y-your highness, I was just heading to the training room." Izuku said trying not to kick the prince in his face out of anger.

"FUCK you DEKU, You don't have have to train. Your useless." Katsuki replied. He soon let go of Izuku as he saw Aika walk towards them.

"Izuku go to the training room, Kirishima and sir Shoji will be there, train with them for the time being." Aika stated.

Izuku bowed and thanked Aika, he soon ran towards the direction of the training room. After Aika made sure Izuku has gone, she signaled Akagi to go to his room as she wanted to talk to Katsuki privately. Akagi understood and went upstairs.

"Listen Blondie, you don't get to yell at my friend." Aika siad.

"That jacked broccoli was getting on my nerves." Katsuki replied looking down at the girl who was his shoulder length. He smirked when he realized the two were alone in the room, so he stepped forwards. Aika noticed and so she took a step back, this continued for a while until her back hit the walls of the throne room.

"So princess~ after marriage do you want to have a boy or a girl as our future heir?" Katsuki asked with a cocky grin.

"We are getting divorced after claiming MHA capital." Aika replied looking unfazed.

"Nope we are not, I am going to be the only man you'll love darling." Katsuki said with yet another grin.

See, I told you guys, Katsuki will flirt always. Get used to it.

Aika grinned, she couldn't let go so easily. She took a step closer to him as she put a hand on his chest feeling the soft fabric of his suit. Katsuki was confused. How did she become so confident?

"If you say so." Aika stated as she pushed Katsuki out of the way and walked upstairs quickly not wanting him to catch up. Even though she was confident outside she was internally dying. His chest felt so hard almost like a rock and damn his biceps.

Aika soon reached her chamber, she got in and closed the door door behind her, letting out a sigh of relief. She looked out the window to see darkness. It was dinner time but she didn't really feel like going down and seeing the Blonde again at the table, so she decided to just go to sleep. Aika striped and looked at her self in the mirror, she was wearing a red bra with matching laced panties.

Let us just imagine laced underwear existed during the setting of this story.

Suddenly Aika heard her bedroom door open, she turned back and almost fainted when she saw who it was.

Katsuki was at the door step, staring at the half naked girl in front of him. His face was a bright red and he looked away. He couldn't believe what he just saw, God she was hot, her curves and waist was well visible.

'Katsuki, contain yourself, fuck, She is so hot, She is gonna be all mine in a few months, She will be on my bed completely helpless with me on top of her, ramming the fuck outta her, She'd wish she wasn't this pretty.' Katsuki thought as he looked at the ground trying not to look at Aika changing into her night dress.

Katsuki soon felt a soft pillow hit him on the face. He looked up to see a raging Aika in front of him. He caught the pillow and kept moving away as she continued throwing pillows at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Katsuki questioned.

"Where the fuck is your manners?" Aika yelled back.

"I just came here to ask you to come down and eat dinner." Katsuki said finally in front of Aika once again towering over her.

"Why didn't you fucking knock?" Aika asked looking at the boy before her.

"I didn't see the need to do that." Katsuki just shrugged.

"I am not coming to eat, leave." Aika said.

Katsuki soon left the room and Aika just stood there processing what just happened. She looked at the closed room where Katsuki once stood, It was the first time she saw him blush.

'He did not just see me in my under garments did he?' Aika questioned herself.

Aika lied back down and punched the pillow on her bed as she screamed. She blushed a bright red, how is she going to face him tomorrow. She was supposed to practice dancing with him tomorrow as there was another ball dedicated to her and Katsuki. He is obviously going to tease her about it. Aika regretted her parents decision. Why would they make her marry someone like him? He is such a flirt, so full of himself, he doesn't have any manners and he even hurts her best friend. What is she going to do with him.

With all these horrible thoughts, Aika soon fell asleep dreading about tomorrow's waltz practice.

Words: 1,993

I have no words, Katsuki is such a perv, how could he do this, calm yourself dude. Anyway it has been 8 chapters and I haven't really gotten much reads. so if you guys could step up your game and share this book with your friends, it would be awesome. To be honest BLOOD BATH got 1k reads day before yesterday, which was my birthday. A gift from wattpad. I am finally 14, so happy. I was very surprised that my book got 500+ reads at the first place, but as always I am grateful to you guys.

Thanks for your love and support.

~Yua Takashi

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

7.3K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
54.2K 1.1K 89
"Well you always have him around." Izuku pointed to Katsuki. "So you know what's bothering me then." Her eyes widened slightly for a moment. "And y...
3.8K 55 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...
17.7K 565 37
Understanding Katsuki Bakugou certainly was a challenge. But there still somehow had to be a way to learn how Ochakos classmate thinks just so she co...