Gmailing You

Da _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... Altro

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
3. Cherry Blossom Fall
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
7. Bittersweet
8. Just Friends
9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses
10. London
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
15. Theif Of Hearts
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
20. Stuck With You
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
29. Trails Of Love
30. Bed Sharing
31. Camera Beauty
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
42. Jealousy Is A Disease
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
46. Missed Bus
47. Taennie
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
52. Enchanted
53. Birthday Boy

32 . Obsessed Bunny

448 29 33
Da _amxnx_

"My love
No matter how far we are
we will always see the same moon."

_

You get out of the shower, tie your hair up in the towel and look at the suitcases displayed on the floor. You're almost prepared with your luggage to get back home. And your flight was tonight.

This morning you woke up in sheets with Jungkook enveloping you tight against him, nestling his nose under your chin and snoring. His big arms squeeze you out of breath.

If it was a WWE match, he'd automatically get the win - with you blacked out in some corner with white drool pooling out of your lips, almost dead.

But he was polite. Apologized. Said, thought you were his pillow. Soft and squishy, and he couldn't find the difference in his slumber.

Made a coffee, and brought it for you two as an apology you didn't ask for, wearing grey sweatpants over nothing. Hair all scrambled and sleepy eyes, yawning and yet serving. Looks.

Told you while sipping coffee that he's booked a flight with you. Is going to talk to his parents about it and is coming with you.

But despite all of that, His gesture of helping you pack your backpack and surprising you with a dress left you took aback.. Didn't see that coming. Asked him, when he did this and he just laughed and told you don't bother with it and just get ready like a pretty girl you are.

And that is why you are now tying up the dress he brought for you. It's in a pale shade of purple. Light. It fits you flawlessly. It's very lovely. Too good on you.

The neck was deep square shaped flaunting your collar bones. The sleeves are full length. Little flares at the wrist. The dress is stuck with cute straps behind your back. Carrying the dress for you. It's not too revealing, but charming and sexy.

The dress reaches mid-thigh. It's a little short but cute–given the pretty stockings he brought together with it. It leaves you blushing. This man had the audacity to spoil you with all this dress-up stuff when you didn't even know you needed this until now.

After styling your hair neatly, you add a few clips on the side partitions. Wear your shoes and complete the outfit. Get seated in front of the vanity and add flower studs to your ears. A heart pendant on your neck and perfume at last.

You had intended to go without makeup, but it was a sort of like a date and you didn't wanna look ordinary like any day. Enhanced your features with pretty glitter on your eyes. Cheeks tinted in pink rosiness. Peach gloss on your heart lips.

You want to look pretty for him, although it wasn't a couple kinda date. Yeah, everyone had planned this. All of his friends since it was your last day with them. Next time you come, the colleges will open and everyone said they will be occupied with their classes.

So, that is why they've settled on hanging out today. And Jungkook agreed. Loved how his friends adored you, too. Of course, in a brotherly, friendly way. Or no, it was going to be just the two of you. He easily gets jealous, c'mon.

Either way, you're happy with whatever was offered. Look at yourself in the mirror one last time. When you look in the mirror for the last time, you can't convince yourself that it's you.. A little makeup and you look so mature and gorgeous.

It makes you bite on your lips. A little dressing you do and you know how Jungkook loves it. Don't wanna waste any time. Feel the want to show him how good you look in his gift.

Walk towards the door and palm your face. It was red. You were shy. God. Your stomach is already feeling like it will explode with butterflies from just a simple imagination of how Jungkook will react.

And it's just a thought. Just thought that causing you to feel all tingly. The leverage he had on you. Insane.

After several turns and thinking, you are on his doorstep. Fingers clutched on the doorknob. Just one step and you were going to be inside.

You twist the knob and find it open. He was in his room. You take a look at your surroundings to check if his parents were around. But it's still quiet. So, getting the green light, you instantly get in and lock the door behind you, eventually building up the bravery.

Rest your back on the door and sigh. Open your eyes you shut before only to see him drying his hair with the hairdryer. Hands up paused in his wet hair. His head glimpsing behind his shoulders to see you. Naked back. Sculpted arms and forearms. Veiny hands. Broad back covered in water droplets. Slim waist. A towel draped around it.

He just came out of the shower. Holy crap.

⋆୨୧˚ ˚。⋆♪ Snooze - SZA ♪ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

He turns fully. Displaying his smooth toned abs. Hard chest. Wet skin. It's getting in your head. Eyes spinning like in cartoons. You were about to faint.

Jungkook was standing half-naked in front of you, and you were ogling him shamelessly. He notices and you shut your mouth with a tiny gasp. Bow and apologize immediately for getting in without a knock.

Swiftly turn and try to unlock the door to get out, but as your hand is about to twist the knob, Jungkook already reaches you and wraps his palms around yours. Stops you. Loosens your grip.

He's standing behind you, his one hand caging you from fleeing. He has a tiny drop fleck on your skin as he bends down to your stature.

"Where do you think you're going, Kitten?" His raspy voice hits your ear. It gets you to bite down your lips, trapped and feel a bunch of butterflies vacating your belly. This time at an intense speed. It's gotten to your knees too.

Your blushed cheeks are pressed against the door, eyes lowered and one hand wrapped in his and the other on the door to help you from falling.

He smells freshly shampooed, like aftershave and full of fresh aloes, and it's driving you nuts. You loved his aroma. His body washes. His shampoo. Him. God, you were so gone.

His hand caging you, droop down and uses it to push your hair in front so that he's able to have a good look at your dress from behind.

You feel a lazy sigh on your skin as his fingers get to the top of your spine. "Just like I imagined..." he whispers, stroking his finger slow and steadily down your spine, flinching you. Almost getting you to bleed your lips from all that biting.

"All dressed up, just for me. Aren't you Kitten?" He slopes his face to the front and looks at you, blushing with your eyes flutter close and lips bitten from all the touches he's giving you.

You nod, mouth a yes, and before you can get to complete, his lips shut you up. Slickly kisses you. You hum with his lips pressed against you and squeeze your legs together as he halts, and gets your gloss smudged on his lips.

He rests his nose on yours, nudges it and whispers, "I'm gonna wipe that gloss off you. Feel those lips on me."

He's sounding so needy and desperate that it almost makes you mewl. He's waiting for your call and you're not able to let even a single syllable out.

"Do I take the silence as a yes?" He gets it. Knows you're too far driven from even replying. His fingers are still caressing your back, and your skin, and can't seem to cease himself from doing so.

So helpless when it comes to you.

You want to submit yourself to him, but in a few minutes, everyone's gonna arrive to pick you two up. "Kook..." you take his name and he clutches your waist close to his. Takes it as an invitation to kiss you and do it.

"Yes, baby?" He's got you pushed against the door. Hand holding yours now resting on your abdomen to keep you steady. He's getting sexy and you've no idea to do what about it.

"You should get dressed." You weakly let out when he hums, inhales your scent and finds himself breathing hard. Shifts your hair on the other side of your shoulder, rests his nose on your shoulder and parts his lips to kiss your nape.

"Your friends—" you sigh at his lips planting wet soft kisses on your neck. "... they'll come anytime soon." He gets his teeth to nibble on your skin. There's something lewd about Jungkook's touches today that's really getting you down.

"Should I just cancel the plan, baby? Just you and me today, hm?" He whispers in your ears. You shiver under his deep voice and lose it, lads. Look at him. Dizzy eyes, cheeks redden and gloss gone.

His eyes take you in from your clips to the sparkly glitter on your eyes, tinted blush on your soft cheeks, lips naturally pink now. A thin pendant resting on your collarbone. The deep neck only wanting him to kiss all over you again.

His eyes lower to the dress perfectly embracing you. From your shoulders to your waist and hips to your legs. The hourglass shape he anticipated you to have. So hot.

Your eyes are following where and where he's admiring you. Not even hiding how he's loving it on you. Shamelessly ogling the love out of you. Like, he can't get enough. How much he stares.

"You shouldn't get out in this." He decides to say that out of all the things you were expecting him to say. "It's gonna drive all the men and women baffling." He proclaims. Look at you. "You hear me, Y/n?" He's still got your back against him. Yet not turning you around.

"Specifically, this part of you." His eyes drop on your back, his folded finger tracing itself against your back, through the strings attached, barely hiding your skin. "So damn pretty." He murmurs praises, halfway down with the thought of cancelling the plan.

You grin, arch your back when he plays with the strings tied up together. Fingers clutched together. If he was going to keep ongoing, this wasn't ending well. Well — in the context of cancelling everyone's plans to hang out together.

This was a chance you weren't getting after coming back. With everyone. So, you come to turn around and leave him hanging just as he was about to get to the best part of it all. (take it off) which no you don't let him.

When you do turn, you're met with a whiny big man. Blushing like a teen with a first-time experience. But his looks say otherwise; wet hair and bangs falling on his eyes - sexy as hell. Wide shoulders lowered, strong arms and strokes of his biceps visible.

All his moles are pretty obvious from the nearness. Pleasant, firm chest. Slender and work out abs. Slim waist. The ultimate v in his abdomen. He's got moles everywhere. All the places you wanna kiss.

Suddenly you don't want to go either.

Jungkook observes you admire him. How you lick your lips as your eyes follow every part of him. Sees how badly you want him. Just do what he wants.

Lifts your chin with his index, glances at your parting lips and closes the gap with his. Almost makes you stumble back, but he holds you by your waist and dips down further to kiss you. Holds your nape to not let you fall, angling your lips to get a perfect kiss.

And get on with it. But no, don't worry, he didn't go that far. You didn't either. Understood it was bad to leave his friends hanging all alone by themselves and they could take this further without any guilt later on.

Got plenty of time, after all.

But one thing comes along. Pretty bite marks you made on his neck and all over his body. Mind you, you tried to take this slow, but it happened somehow. It was so hard to stop.

When he realizes it's leaving a mark, he comes to repay the gift with his bites on you too, but you barely stop him from doing so. Tell him he's gonna ruin this dress and that you want to wear this; for him.

He listens. Twists his lips. Asks you to conceal all the marks with your makeup instead and you give in. Help him. Laugh and smile in between as you do so. It all feels so good.

Having him sitting in front of you with his hands on his lap. Getting makeup done. You were almost ready to do cute makeup on his face, too. Little blush and gloss. But spare him for now. The time was up.

Everyone was going to be here any minute and Jungkook was tying his shoelaces, ready to leave. Until he does that, you grab your coat and wear it. One, it was chilly. Second, you wanted to keep your back just for him to look at.

It impresses him. He has his palm against his chest as he kisses in the air, loves the gesture, although he didn't mind letting you wear that out. All that talking he did earlier was genuine, but if you wanted to wear it, sure. Wouldn't stop you from looking pretty.

You genuinely deserved all the hype. He thinks. Knows.

Everyone comes to pick you two up just when you get down, in time. Warmly welcome you in a hug and take off you on your journey.

And it comes out to be a carnival. There were children playing, balloons flying, a clown walking around, candy stalls, a chocolate fountain, swings, and stuffed toy shops.

"You look so cute, stop." You giggle behind the camera as Jungkook is fighting back a smile. He's got this bunny ear cap on with long ears. Suiting him so well.

"Now pose for me, bunny boy." You ask and he's shying away. "No, Y/n." He tries to take back his camera from you but you stumble back, not letting him have it, too desperate to capture this look on him.

Taehyung stands next to you with tiger ears. Grinning and encouraging Jungkook to take since he took one too. "See Taehyung's so good. Posed for pictures. Look at you instead."

You fire him up a little and he's fighting back. Cocks his brow up and stands sideways. Chin up. Hands clutched on bunny ears. Tight smile with his dimple appearing.

"Now click that damn pose." He orders and you keep on clicking, laughing along with Taehyung who's now taking the camera from you and asking you to join Jungkook too.

You're wearing a cat ears cap specifically picked by Jungkook. Stand beside him. "Yeah, good." Taehyung smiles as you stand rigid with your cheeks blushed as Jungkook casually hangs his arm around your shoulders doing a 'V' sign with his fingers as pictures of you get taken.

"Yeah, now my turn." Jimin comes ahead, "Such a pretty chick, aren't I? Can't be left behind." He strikes a pose with a yellow chick cap. His hands are on his waist and he grabs Yoongi, who's wearing a big cat hat. Swings him close and takes pictures, smiling and laughing.

"Let us all take a picture with Y/n, too." Jin picks up a white bear plushie for himself too, and hands over a koala one to Namjoon, and Hobi takes a little raccoon cap for himself too and gets in the group.

Everyone gather together and you're stuffed in the middle as Jungkook asks one of the passerby to help them click a picture of you all.

The flash occurs, and finally, everyone asks for each copy. Tells how pretty the pictures came out. Gets to compliment you too.

"No, honestly, there's something different about you today." Namjoon is eating candy and pointing out, "Glowing face and smiley eyes." He nods and finds you blushing. "Yes, really." Confirms and Yoongi come in between the conversation.

"Looks like you're already happy going, aren't you?" He wiggles his brows, trying to act like he's teasing you, but you know he's just sad about you leaving.

You pout, smiling. "We will eat ramen when we meet again.' You promise and it makes him happy. Smug. "Alright, I'm going to wait." He chuckles and agrees on terms.

Jungkook shakes his head, and flickers those cat ears on your head. "So much popularity. I see, I see." He's gotten a little whiney from the lack of attention you've given him over the past few minutes. Yes, minutes.

"Stop." You laugh, punch his stomach and he squints his eyes, reaches for your hair and shuffles them and you're paused. Face dropped into a dead one. "So pretty," he grins, succeeding in pissing you off.

And you huff getting ready to pounce on him until Taehyung catches up to you, "Let go on that." He points at the Ferris wheel. "It's going to be fun." He asks and you hesitate, knowing Jungkook is not really a fan of it. Don't want to leave him behind.

Jungkook sees through you and asks you to go with everyone. "But..." you try to stay but he shakes his head, "Go, I'll take pretty pictures of you." He tells instead and Taehyung and Jimin standing there raise their brows.

Jungkook notices. Clears his throat. "...Of you all." He clears and they gape in realization whereas the rest of them are already purchasing the tickets.

The reality of you being the girl instead of Jennie who mailed Jungkook since past ten years was still a secret. He's decided to let his friends know when everything's settled for good. After he comes back with you from Seoul, that is.

There were things he had to take care of.

"Alright, next swing. It's us together." You request and Jungkook melts, "Anything you want." Grabs your cheeks between his thumb and index, pulls them out and grins and you deadly stare at him, again.

He laughs and raises his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay. Apologies ma'am." Bends in a forgiving bow, being all dramatic as you scoff into a laugh.

"Yeah, whatever." Say, get called almost immediately and you wave at him to get ready to tag along on that Ferris with his friends.

"I'll come back soon." You smile, dig into your pocket and hand him over the camera. "Make sure to take everyone's pictures, not only me!" Laugh and get on with them.

Jungkook grins ear to ear, finding you adorable. Looks at the camera only to find a paper slip out that came out of your pocket along with the camera.

It's a folded one.

He bends and picks it up. Dusts it off and keeps the camera in his pocket to look at what is it. Unfolds it. Frowns.

Looks at the end of the page only to find a name,

From - Kim Taehyung.

♡♡♡

Opps, seems like something's gonna happen sksjsj

This is a fast update T T I wanted to post this as soon as I wrote this. Hope I made ya'll happy <3

Also, did I tell you that my bias is Jimin? And yet, Jungkook's being too much on my mind lately. Doing a very good job as my bias wrecker *sigh*

Who's your bias and bias wrecker? Spill them favs ;)

Also, have a great day and keep loving bts ^_^

Muahhhh

Amxnx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

952K 37.2K 47
unknown number: โ hyung, where are you? โž Y/N: โ excuse me, am not your hyung โž unknown number: โ hyung, stop playing this is serious! โž Y/N: โ am al...
191K 3.8K 77
| HOT LIST IN 'NEKO' AND 'NEKOXREADER'| Completed| โ™ก A homeless Chat Noir was constantly thought of as an mentally ill man who dressed up as a cat. P...
17.3K 369 30
YOOOO SEASON/BOOK TWO ON THE WAY??? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Covers mine ๐Ÿ˜š