The lost daughter of Levi Ack...

Da Xx_Hobo_Heart_xX

Y/n, born with her mother's quirk was adopted by Aizawa when she was born due to her mother dieing after birt... Altro

Character intro

40 0 2
Da Xx_Hobo_Heart_xX

Name: Y/n Aizawa (born Ackerman but adopted by Shota Aizawa)

Parents: Levi Ackerman and Ibara Aizawa (biological), Shota Aizawa (adopted)

Quirk: Dark flame. She can produce black flames from her hands that allow her to find people's locations via setting one belonging of said person on fire(it requires a lot of concentration). It also allows her to decrease and increase the heat of the flames and is highly dangerous for other fire quirks (for example Dabi's flames)

Drawbacks: burns, headaches

Personality: energetic (unlike Aizawa), kind, protective over loved ones and friends, heroic

Favorite hero: Eraserhead

Class: 1A

Bakusquad or Dekusquad: Bakusquad

Best friend: Eijiro Kirishima, Mina Ashido

Past: her mother is Shota's younger sister. She knew Eijiro and Mina since they were 4 years old and they've been best friends ever since.

The rest is up to the reader

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

190K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
81.5K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
80.3K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...