Sister of Superman (A DC Alte...

Gloomy-Zed-96 tarafından

(This is fanfiction is an Alternate Universe, not related to canon universes of Superman and so forth. Reader... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

8 0 1
Gloomy-Zed-96 tarafından

Meanwhile with Clark, he sat in his apartment living room with Krypto, watching television. Clark felt his phone vibrate from the breast pocket of his shirt, notify him to know he got a text. When he pulled out the phone and turned on the screen, he saw that he had a message from Emily. He viewed the message which was written; "Hey, Clark. I'm coming home late because my new colleague Officer Atticus Stone is taking me over to the bar. Don't wait for me, okay? Love you xoxo".

Clark sighed. He glanced over at the framed photo of his younger self and Emily when she was little hugging each other while smiling for the camera. He recalled those memories with Emily when she was younger. The days where she looked up to him like a hero. She even dressed as a super hero to be like him. Clark got out from his trail of memories as Krypto placed his paw to get his attention.

Clark patted Krypto's head. "I still can't believe it happened so quickly, boy. One day, Emily was a little girl who looked up to her older brother and the next day, she's out there already making friends as a deputy of the police force. Then again, I've spent most of my time saving the world from criminals, bad guys or natural disasters. But didn't have time to spend with Emily. When she moved here, I thought we could spend time together over at Daily Planet. However, she told me she's in the police force instead. Maybe she doesn't need me like she usually does."

Krypto whimpered. Clark patted his head again.

"Maybe I'm thinking too much," Clark spoke to himself. "She's a grown woman, now. I must respect her choice."

All of the sudden, a faint sound of rumble caught by Clark's super hearing. He stood up before went over the window. Taking his glasses off, he used his telescopic vision to see an abnormal version of himself running amok around the park. Clark smirked playfully. "So, Bizarro managed to come out to play? Well, then. Let's play."

Immediately, Clark unbuttoned his shirt, revealing the yellow and red shield with a red S on his navy blue latex suit underneath. With a quick speed, he transformed from himself into Superman. Krypto brought out his red cape and the golden shield dog tag from his collar. He became Superdog. Once they've done, Superman and Superdog flew through the window and whisked into action.

As the two arrived, Superman caught Bizarro's attention. "Hey, Bizarro! Causing mischief as always?"

Bizarro turned his head around and saw Superman's playful smirk. The abnormal clone snarled. "Superman appeared. Now Bizarro make Superman gone for good."

"Then get over here," Superman demanded.

Bizarro dashed towards Superman in super speed. Before Bizarro could swing a punch, Superman quickly grabbed Bizarro by his right fist. Bizarro shot Superman with heat vision, but the blue boy scout ducked down to avoid the attack. While ducking, Superman tripped Bizarro over by kicking his legs. As Bizarro got tripped over, Superman kicked him down to the back and onto the ground, causing a person-shaped hole.

"Oh, come on," Superman scoffed playfully. "You called that an attack? I bet Luthor's hyper mech can do a faster and more strategic than you can."

Bizarro crawled out from the hole, glaring at the caped crusader. "Bizarro will hurt Superman!"

"Then come on. Bring it."

Bizarro stood up from the ground. He went over and tackled Superman with a headbutt, pushing the caped crusader backwards while getting his heels scraping the ground. Without straining himself, Superman pushed Bizarro away. Immensely, the two begun to throw punches at each other. The fight went on for a while. The people from the park ran away, finding a place for safety.

Moments after, Bizarro was about to swing the strongest punch until Superman swung his punch up towards the abnormal clone's lower jaw. With a great impact from the uppercut, Bizarro was flung away and crushed into the building, causing to be knocked out. Superdog flew over and picked up Bizarro by the cape with his mouth, bringing over the defeated foe to the victor. With that done, the evening M.P.D police appeared and arrested Bizarro. Superman and Superdog flew off and returned back to the apartment building.

Unknown to the caped crusader and his dog, they have been recorded by a mysterious hooded figure with a video camera on their phone. The hooded figure had recorded the fight movements from Superman. They exited the park and walked their way over to their destination.

Meanwhile with Superman and Superdog, they soon got back to their apartment. They turned changed back to Clark and Krypto. Once Clark sat down on the couch, he heard his cell phone begun to ring from the coffee table. Stretching his limbs from a fight, Clark bend down and reached for the phone. He picked up the phone and answered it.

"Hello, this is Clark," Clark greeted, not knowing who's on the other side... until.

"Hey, Clark," Lois greeted from the other side. Securing that she's not in the same room, Clark allowed himself to blush. "Just checking how you are."

"Oh, doing fine. Have you heard Superman beaten Bizarro?"

"Yeah, I did. I was hoping you can make papers for the battle at the park."

"Nah, not in the mood today."

"Something up?" Lois could tell from the tone of slight depression in Clark's voice.

Clark sighed. "Yeah. It's about my sister Emily."

"What about her? Something happened to her?"

"Nothing bad to her. I just... I just realized I missed her more than I thought. She had a job as the Deputy and already she's going out with her colleague Officer Stone."

Lois was surprised from her side of the phone call. "Officer Stone? The toughest, strongest yet coldest officer of the M.P.D? But he never hang out with anyone since his loss seven years ago."

"Well, I had a feeling that things changed when my sister came along. I'm sure she'll tell me what happened after her time with him over at the bar."

"Aw, I know she's gonna have a nice night over there. Maybe she can help Officer Stone to make new friends too. I mean considering of how intimidating he is now."

"True. As long as Emily is in the same place with Officer Stone, everything will be fine."

Later in the evening, a hooded figure went over to the highly advanced garage next to the bungalow. The hooded figure unlocked their front door of their house. They went inside. The house looked normal with average interior. They cooked up themselves with a pot of instant noodles. Mild flavored. They brought their boiled pot as they went over to their garage. A garage filled with highly advanced technology. The hooded figure stepped closer to the computer desk with three screens. They placed their dinner on the cup holder before they sat on the chair at the desk. Placing their cell phone near the desk, they plugged the cord from the end of it to the desktop computer.

The figure pulled down the hood, revealing their identity as a young man in his 20's. He had short messy brown hair. He had bags under his emerald green eyes as if he haven't been slept for quite some time. He cracked his knuckles. "Alright. Let the recreation begin."

The man start typing on his keyboard, beginning his work that has to do with the recording he kept in his cell phone.

Meanwhile with Emily, she's with Atticus as they both arrived inside of the bar. Once there, Atticus glanced around until he spotted Lucinda on the comfy dinner lounge. He then brought Emily over to Lucinda at the lounge.

"Hey there, Lucinda," Atticus greeted. "I brought along Short Stack as promise."

"Hi Officer Stone," Lucinda greeted before glancing at Emily with a warm smile. "Hey, Deputy Cutie."

Emily blushed in a shade of pink. "It's Kent. Emily Kent."

Lucinda shrugged. "Whatever."

"I'm gonna leave you with Lucinda, Short Stack," Atticus decreed. "Be on your behavior with her."

Atticus soon left Emily alone with Lucinda. He went over to the bar. Once there, he sat on the stool chair at the bar. He got the bar tender's attention. "Hey buddy. The usual drink, this time with extra ice."

The bar tender nodded as he handed Atticus a glass of whisky. Atticus usually had the same drink. Strong drink. He thought it was the only thing to drown his sorrows, but it doesn't. This time, he's having the same drink but with ice to simmer down the tensity of the drink. Once he retrieved a glass, he begun to enjoy his drink and having some alone time... when.

A platinum blonde woman around Atticus's age appeared and sat on the stool seat next to Atticus. Her natural yet mysterious radiance caught the tough cop's eye. Atticus glanced over to see her at full view. The bar light caught in her platinum hair. She's wearing a basic white t-shirt, a pair of navy blue denim jeans and a pair of black heeled boots.

She glanced over to Atticus as she somehow felt a presence like she's been stared. She smiled, speaking a low yet gentle voice. "You know it's rude to stare, right?"

"S-Sorry about that, ma'am," Atticus apologized, stuttering. Without knowing, he was blushing.

The platinum blonde woman smiled. She placed her right cheek on her right hand. "It's okay, but I never thought I could get a reaction from a tough guy."

"W-Well, I haven't seen another woman after my loss of my wife and daughter seven years ago."

"How old was your daughter?"

"Became three, but I lost her too soon."

The platinum blonde glanced away. "I never gotten to know my mother or my father."

Atticus was surprised from his new friend. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Who raised you?"

"My grandmother. I grew up nicely until she passed away when I became eighteen."

"Sounds like your grandmother was caring until that day."

"Yeah. I got a job where I travel the world. Nothing big, really. Once you understand the principles."

Atticus smiled. He then reached his hand out to the platinum woman. "The name's Stone. Atticus Stone. And you are?"

"Persephone Gavin," she responded, accepting and shook his hand. "My friends call me Percy, if I had any."

"Well, this is your lucky day. Because I'll be your friend, if you want me to."

Percy giggled. "Of course. And you should feel honored. I never been friendly to someone I didn't like."

Atticus blushed in a shade of red. He never felt like this since he met his wife years ago. But it was nice start of the new life. He smiled.

Meanwhile with Emily, she was sitting next to Lucinda. However, she felt awkward. She was glancing at Lucinda, thinking she's an interesting woman. The silence was filled between the two until it was broken.

"So, tell me about yourself," Lucinda requested. "Like why did you became part of the M.P.D?"

"Well, I thought I could make the big difference," Emily responded. "Kinda like Superman."

"Really? Sounds like you're a big fan of his."

Emily nodded. "Yeah. I knew him when he was Superboy. He inspired me to make a difference to the world by fighting crime. That and I can catch up with my older brother. He's been busy in his school years until he moved here in Metropolis to become a journalist, his dream job."

"Why would he want to be a journalist?"

"Asks the one who runs a thrift shop with her father?"

"Okay, I'm not gonna question it."

"I mean we used to be best buddies since I was a newborn. Now with his dream job, we stopped hanging out like we usually do. Of course, Ma did say that doesn't mean he loves me less."

Lucinda frowned. "Same with me. Ever since my mother passed away, Dad's the only family I got. Of course, he's busy with his shop and he wanted me to take care of it on the day he dies. I started to think he loves his shop more than me."

"My brother liked to have the job he wanted without realizing--"

"--he had what he needed." Emily and Lucinda said it simultaneously.

The two looked at each other. They were surprised to acknowledge they finished their sentences as if they shared one mind. Both of them smiled.

"But unlike my brother, I think that your dad's store is his coping mechanism due to his loss of your mother. Perhaps he needed someone to talk about it."

"Tried to. But one time he tried to speak about it, he's gotten so upset, he stopped talking. I was little and didn't want make him worse, so I decided to avoid it for his sake."

"Well that was years ago and today is today. So if you're ready, you can talk to your father once the store is closed for the night."

"Yeah, but your brother didn't lose someone, did he?"

Emily shook his head. "No, but he dealt with his heartbreak after his first girlfriend dumped him. Point is it'll ease the pain he held for years if you can talk about it. I'm sure it'll be alright afterwards."

Without realizing it, Emily placed her hand on Lucinda's. Seconds after, Lucinda felt the touch.

"Is your hand on mine?"

Emily noticed it. With a blushed face, Emily snatched her hand away from Lucinda's. "S-Sorry. I don't know what came over me."

Lucinda giggled from Emily's cute reaction. "But you're right. I'll have a word with my father once the shop is closed for the night."

"But what should we do now?"

Lucinda thought of an idea. "Let's ditch this bar."

"A-Are you sure?" Emily's gotten nervous.

"With me around, you don't have to worry about it." Lucinda gave Emily an encouraging smile. "There's an amusement park not too far from here. What do you say?"

Emily smiled back at her. "O-Okay."

With that, Emily and Lucinda climbed out from the lounge seat. While holding each other's hands without knowing, the two exited the bar. Outside, they begun their way over to the amusement park. Emily didn't expect her second night would be something interesting, but it did.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

960K 25.9K 32
MoS | BvS 1st place in the 2017 DC Watty Award! From a very young age, trouble has always seemed to follow Rose Montgomery. When she finally moves to...
2.7K 112 22
ONC 2021 Fanfiction prompt 13 and Romance Prompt 71. This novella is a non-canon version of Superman, with some of the same characters and places. Le...
82.5K 2K 31
What would happen if Superman had a sister? A twin sister and what if she gets to earth years earlier than her brother. And what happens when she's...
130K 2.6K 32
Growing up in the small city of Kansas was okay but what actually made it okay was the friend that I had made. He was different, a good different, an...